𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐎𝐃𝐎𝐑𝐄 ✔

By Delirus

❝ 𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑖𝑓 𝑖𝑡'𝑠 𝑤𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑔 ❞ He knew how wrong it was. Even though he knew it and repeat... More

ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ғᴏᴜʀ
ғɪᴠᴇ
sɪx
sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴛᴇɴ
ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ
sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ sɪx
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ sɪx
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ ғᴏᴜʀ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ ғɪᴠᴇ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ sɪx
ғᴏʀᴛʏ sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ
ғɪғᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ
ғɪғᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ
ғɪғᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ғɪғᴛʏ ғᴏᴜʀ
ғɪғᴛʏ ғɪᴠᴇ
ғɪғᴛʏ sɪx
ғɪғᴛʏ sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ғɪғᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

ғɪғᴛʏ

40.7K 1.2K 579
By Delirus

𒊹︎︎︎ The first time.

warning: mature content

"Woah"

Inez said with widened eyes and her mouth agape as she stared at the huge mansion in front of her.

After dragging her out of the hotel, Theo drove about half an hour and reached this destination. Inez was still clueless as to why he brought her here but the mansion in front of her took all her words away.

Trees surrounded the area as the mansion was clearly visible due to the lighting in the garden.

"You like it?" she heard his husky voice before an arm wrapped around her waist from the side.

Inez looked up at him and nodded energetically "It's amazing but whose mansion is it?" she questioned as Theo grinned and started walking towards the main entrance of the house.

"It's ours" he replied.

Inez gasped as she looked up at him in shock "What? We already have a house!" she responded while trying to pull away from him, but his grip didn't budge and he just pulled her closer and opened the door with the key.

"Theo!" she whined when he didn't reply and just switched on the lights.

Her gaze lingered around the exquisite house as her mouth fell short of words. Everything was to her liking. The house was designed in cream and dark blue, the combination she loved. The furniture was elegant and classic just the way she liked it.

He hugged her from behind and rested his chin on her shoulder "I want us to live here now" he whispered as he kissed her cheeks slowly and breathed in her intoxicating scent.

"B-But why?"

"Because in that house you came as my niece, my stepbrother's daughter. Unwillingly" he said as Inez turned her head to look up at him as he continued.

"But in this house I want you to move in as my girlfriend, my fiance. Willingly" he said.

Inez bit her lip to stop her tears again. This man was beyond her understanding, she couldn't understand how she became so lucky to have him as her lover.

"I thought it was a promise ring?" she joked, trying to lighten up the mood.

"Uh..you know what it is" he discarded and continued.

"So" he sighed before walking in front of her "Ms Inez Benedict, will you move in with me?"

Inez chuckled at his antics as her eyes brimmed anyways. She had never felt this much love for anyone apart from her parents. She circled her hands around his neck as she tiptoed and pressed her lips against his in a long passionate kiss.

"Yes"

He moaned in her mouth in surprise but closed his eyes as his hands slipped under her thighs and made her wrap her thighs around his torso. He soon took control of the kiss as he kissed her roughly.

Their tongues clashed together as he bit her lower lip and Inez moaned lowly before leaning on him more. Her centre pressing tightly against his length. She could feel him hardening every passing second as his hand squeezed her ass brutally before slapping it roughly.

Inez gasped as he broke the kiss and looked at her with a dazed expression, full of love and lust and she knew her's reflected the same.

"Wanna take a tour of the master bedroom?" he said suggestively with a smirk as his hands slipped under her dress and tugged on her panty.

She bit her lip as he sucked on the hickey he made at the hotel. She knew what he meant as her fists tightened on his suit, creating creases.

"Hm?" he hummed playfully as he bit on her collarbone.

"Ok" she whispered.

Theo's head snapped back at her in surprise as his eyes widened. He was only teasing her, he didn't expect her to actually agree.

"What? Are you sure?" he questioned suspiciously. He didn't want to pressure her into anything.

She blushed a dark crimson red as she hid her face on the crook of his neck and nodded meekly "yes" she replied again as his heartbeat accelerated and hugged her small form tightly.

"Let's go then, darling" he whispered in her ear as she shivered at the smallest things. He loved her sensitive side.

He took long strides towards the staircase and ascended them as quickly as he could, his boner getting worse every passing minute. And Inez squirming in his hold didn't help either.

"Stop squirming love if you don't want me to fuck you hard on your first time" he whispered in her ear as she jolted up.

"It'll be your first time too!" she replied while pouting as Theo groaned and kissed her hard. They soon entered the huge master bedroom as Theo pushed her on the bed and closed the door.

She squealed and laughed loudly as he discarded his coat hastily and hovered over her. He kissed her animalistically as his hands drifted off to her breasts and he squeezed harshly.

"Mhm" she moaned loudly as his other hand went behind her and pulled down the zipper of the dress. His tongue licked and sucked on her jawline as she could feel her panties dampen.

"Theo" she moaned again as he completely pulled the dress off her and groaned seeing her body adorned in a red lace bra and panties.

"Fuck" he cursed under his breath before attacking her hardened nipples with his mouth over the material. He sucked a bit making her whimper and shiver in need.

His mouth travelled to her shoulder as he placed a small kiss there before clasping the strap of the bra between his teeth and pulling it away from her. The bra snapped open as Inez gasped in shock and tried to cover herself.

Theo intertwined their fingers and pinned her hands beside her head as his mouth lowered to her now hardened peak, without any cloth barrier this time.

She jolted on the as his lips met her nipples and tried to wiggle out but Theo put his weight on her lower body, his hard-on pressing against her centre.

He kissed her lips softly "Calm down and tell me to stop if you don't want me to continue" his voice came out raspy with his pupils dilated to an almost unrecognizable dark blue as Inez nodded.

He took that as a cue to continue as his mouth latched to her breasts again and sucked on nipples. He took it between his teeth as his tongue swirled over it.

"God!" Inez cried out in intense pleasure as her hands threaded through his dark hair. He left it with a pop before leaving multiple hickeys on her breasts. His hands travelled lower and lower and disappeared in her panties.

She shrieked loudly as he thrusted a finger inside her without any warnings and pulled his head out to stare at her teary silver eyes.

"Beautiful" he commented as he thrusted harshly, the sound of his finger lapping with her juices reverberated throughout the room "Do I really make you this wet, little one?" he questioned all the while maintaining an eye contact with her.

She whimpered as his thumb traced her clit and his another finger entered her "Theo!" she screamed breathlessly with her mouth agape as she gripped on his shoulders for support.

"Answer me" he commanded while pumping in and out of her at a relentless pace.

"Yes! Yes, you do!" she cried out shamelessly as she bit her lips and squeezed her eyes shut. But his pace didn't slow down, his mouth dipped near her ear as he let out a deep chuckle.

"So cute" he muttered, his breath fanning beside her face as his muscles contracted against his fingers. Her body shook in intense pleasure as her core heated up and she let go of her orgasm while breathing heavily.

"Did I say that you could cum?" she heard him saying as her eyes snapped open and she looked at him with wide eyes while smirked at her.

"Punishment" he muttered as she trembled in anticipation.

"What do you mea-"

He quickly pulled away from her and took out his hands in the process. He licked the juices off his fingers and hummed in content while Inez blushed intensely and looked away.

He unbuttoned his shirt and then his pants all the staring at her body with a sharp gaze. He threw his clothes away and just sat there with a tent forming on his boxers.

His hands went up to her breasts as he cupped them gently but squished them roughly "These are perfect".

Inez whimpered at the force as he kissed her stomach and started going lower "Theo" she whispered as his tongue darted to her bellybutton.

"Shh" he replied while squeezing her breasts again as his mouth kept lowering and finally stopped at her soaked panties. He breathed in her smell and she hid her face with her palms in embarrassment and tried to close her legs

But Theo grabbed her inner thighs and pushed them apart even more than before. He ran his tongue over her panties, her juices seeping out of the material as he sucked on it and moaned in intoxication. His boxers were straining against his raging boner.

"Delicious" he commented as he sucked harder. Inez's legs raised up in the air as her mouth ran dry, she released a low mewl when his fingers entered her again. She wanted to feel his mouth directly over her but he kept teasing her.

She pressed her hips more over his mouth and slowly grinded in need. And that's when Theo lost it.

He tore the material to shreds as she gripped his hair and jolted up in shock. But his hands travelled up from her breasts to her neck as he wrapped his hands around it and made her lay down again.

He ran his tongue over her soft, sensitive flesh as she started shivering in pleasure but couldn't move because of his hold on her.

"Theo!" she screamed as he bit her clit and arched his tongue inside her tight hole. He hummed in pleasure, sending vibrations down her spine as multiple tears escaped her eyes.

A knot started forming in her stomach again as her muscles squeezed his tongue and he knew that she was close again. But before she could release it he pulled out and sat on his knees.

She looked at him in confusion and glared at him as he just smirked and licked his lips. He wiped his mouth with the back of his hands and licked them all the while mouthing "Punishment".

"I hate you" Inez huffed out while trying to close her legs but he just grabbed them and kept them apart for them.

"I love you too" he replied slyly before removing his boxers and putting his huge dick in the show for her.

She shook in fear at his size as her worried gaze fell back on him. He hovered over her again and kissed her lips softly "Don't worry, I will be very gentle-"

Inez smiled and kissed him back while wrapping her hands around his neck.

"-the first time" he completed as she gasped when she felt his tip on her entrance, slowly rubbing on her juices. His face contorted in pain and she knew he was trying his best not to just slam right in her.

One of his hands went lower and touched her centre as she hid her face on his neck. His two fingers ran over her wet pussy and then covered his cock with her juices, to make it more lubricated.

His muscles contracted under her hold as he grunted lowly "It's going to hurt a little at first"

Her breath hitched as she felt him entering her, her heart raced and her palms started sweating. "Relax, my love" she heard him say and realized that she had tightened her core.

"Sorry" she whispered as he slowly entered the tip of his dick, it didn't hurt as much. He kissed her neck and entered a little more. This time she screamed loudly in pain as he broke her virginity wall.

"Shh" he stopped all his movements and cupped her crying face.

"I-It hurts" she cried out as blood spewed out onto the white sheets.

"It's going to be ok, just let your body adjust to it" he said as he kept kissing and consoling her. Soon her cries stopped as she started breathing heavily while clinging onto his neck.

"You can start moving" she muttered as Theo cupped her cheeks again.

"It isn't even fully in yet baby"

Her face contorted in terror as Theo chuckled at her reaction and kissed her forehead before pushing in more than half of his length at once. She sucked in her breath as her nails dug on his shoulders.

"I'm sorry" he whispered as he saw her tear strained face with her eyes squeezed shut.

"It's ok, it doesn't hurt that much" she replied as she could feel him throbbing inside her. Her walls clenched against his length as he fully plunged inside her.

"Theo" she moaned loudly as she pulled him in a kiss. He almost pulled out of her before pushing deep again, he maintained the slow pace before it was too much for the both of them to handle.

He pounded deep inside her while his mouth latched to her neglected nipples and started sucking wildly, leaving them soar. Her cries of pleasure and his groans of satisfaction echoed with the slapping of skin.

"Fuck, so tight" he cursed as he slightly raised and pulled her left leg while bending and placing it over his shoulder "and so fucking flexible".

He pounded roughly hitting her spot continuously as one of his hands travelled down to her bud and rubbed it, putting her more over the edge.

She gasped and synched her hip movements with his thrusts, slowly learning the art of making love. Her pain long forgotten and replaced with unearthly pleasure.

"Theo" she screamed as he turned her to the side and laid beside her. He circled his arm around her inner thigh and raised it up as he plunged in again, this time it was more intense.

"Inez" he moaned as he sucked on her neck from behind with his huge hand roughly squeezing her perky mound while going balls deep in her, he was getting closer and by the way her walls were clenching against him he knew she was barely holding it.

"Cum, my love" his husky voice whispered before he felt her orgasm blast, coating his dick while she whimpered loudly. It was the most amazing thing she had felt.

His pounding was still relentless as she rode through her high. Soon when he couldn't hold on anymore, he pulled out and turned her around, spilling all over her breasts while breathing heavily.

Inez's chest heaved up and down as she tried to catch her breath, while Theo plopped down next to her.

"That was amazing" she commented bashfully as he chuckled deeply.

"Second round?" he questioned as she turned to look at him with widened eyes and deep red cheeks.

"Theo!" she hit his chest playfully but it was too late as he turned her around and entered her from behind.

She gasped loudly while clutching on to the sheets and moaned loudly as he started thrusting loudly. His tongue glided up her spine as she shivered and clenched around his thick cock.

He thrust roughly as both of his hands cupped her breasts and his mouth travelled beside her ear.

"Yes, my love?"

● ● ●

Inez's eyes opened to be welcomed with a dim light. Her whole body pained and her throat felt scratchy with the need to drink water immediately. Surely screaming for 2 hours straight when Theo took her again and again didn't help.

She couldn't help the smile when her gaze fell on her love. His huge body wrapped up in white sheets with his arms bulging with muscles wrapped around her naked form, as he snored lowly.

She slowly caressed his jet black hair as she placed a kiss on his cheeks, he stirred a little but didn't wake up. Her gaze fell on the digital clock which read 2:25 am and then on the bottle of water beside it.

She slowly wiggled out of his hold careful not to wake him up as she picked up his white shirt and wore it, which reached down till her knees.

She limped towards the water bottle while lowly hissing in pain as she gulped down nearly half of it.

After drinking it she sat down and looked at his face. She ran her hands through his hair with a soft smile until her gaze fell on his chest. He had a long scratch on his chest which looked years old.

She wondered how he got it.

At this she frowned, she still didn't know anything about him.

"When will he be ready?" she thought angrily as she heaved out a sigh and got up again.

She slowly opened the sliding glass door which connected to the balcony and walked out. She stared at her stunning ring as millions of thoughts about Theo and her father ran through her mind.

She almost shrieked in fear when she felt hands wrapping around her waist and pulling her closer to a hard chest.

"Theo" she breathed out while breathing heavily as he smiled while his dimples deepened.

"Hey beautiful" he pecked her lips and she smiled back.

But something about that smile felt off and Theo knew it.

"What's wrong, my love?" he questioned as she shook her head negative, she didn't want to pressurize him.

Theo understood her source of worry as her gaze kept travelling to the slight scar he had almost forgotten, to the surrounding while sighing heavily.

He rested his chin on top of her head as he placed a kiss on her hair "I'll tell you everything".

Call it creepy, crazy or cliche, Theo felt a lot more secure about their relationship than before. Because she had finally accepted his ring, their new house and finally him.

He knew she was ready to know, so he started...

___

Here's a cute gif for y'all.

Ps: not me focusing on that "Your Name" poster behind-

What do you think should be Inez and Theo's ship name?

please vote and comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...