broken (k.p.)

By kissykissyrry

"Kai, please." I whine. A smirk comes upon his face as he looks at me and my reactions. "Please what? You wa... More

Blueberry Pancakes
The Ascendent
Stuck
In Denial
Special Place
Confusing Feelings
You're Breaking My Heart
To Mend a Broken Heart
My One And Only, Right?
I Love You, You Love Me
It Might Be The End For Me
Magic Hands
No Control
Just the Two of Us
Hell On Earth
I'm Struggling Here
I Thought It Was You
There's No Escape
It's Like a Bump in The Road
You're Using Me
We're Starting Over
It's Not a Dream
Good Morning to You
Just Another Day
Are We Leaving Yet?
Add Two, Kill Two
Mortuus Viventes
I'm Feeling Nothing
Tell Me How It Feels
I Need You Back
It's A Turning Point
It Hasn't Been The Same
What Are We Going To Do?
Can't Get Enough
Something New
Cake And Kisses
I Need You
Breaking Away
Taken
Spare Me
Not What I Expected
Thoughts Racing
The Difference Between Them
A New Place
Kiss Me, Please?
Touch Me
Going Back
I Need The Truth
Are We Normal Yet?
It's Almost Too Much
The End For Now
Epilogue One
Epilogue Two
You Make Me Happy
update.
UnPublished Extra

Breathe In, Breathe Out

3.5K 65 117
By kissykissyrry

Kai continues to push his lips onto me, reaching for the hem of my shirt.

"Wait, wait," I stop him, and he looks at me confused. "I can't do this while my family is downstairs with vampire hearing."

Kai chuckles and looks at me.

"I spelled the room while you were beating Kol's ass," Kai replies. "You can be as loud as you want, angel."

A smirk comes onto his face as the words leave his mouth. A sign that he is, in fact, going to make me be as loud as I want to be.

"Do you think you can handle this, baby?" Kai asks with his bottom lip jutted out. I lean closer to his face.

"I know I can." I reply in a whisper.

"We'll see about that, yeah?" He whispers back.

My breath gets caught in my throat as he suddenly pulls me forward, his hands gripping onto the hem of my shirt and ripping it off of me, throwing it to the ground. His hands travel down to my pants, pulling them down swiftly and lifting my legs up so that he can discard them on the ground, too.

His hand comes up to my chest, pushing me back against the wall. His eyes stay connected with mine as my breathing becomes heavy. You could cut through the tension with an actual knife.

His hand stays connected to my chest, keeping me firmly pressed against the wall as his other hand slides down to my underwear, ripping it off. I can feel the burn on my skin as the fabric tears.

That was my nice underwear, too.

Kai's lips suddenly attach to mine, surprising me. His hand leaves my chest, sliding up to grip my throat as his lips move against mine. His hips jut forward, keeping me pinned against the wall as if I weren't already. His other hand grips my hip like he can't get enough of me.

His movements are nearly making me dizzy.

His lips.

His hands.

His hips.

Him.

It's almost too much to keep up with.

His hand leaves my hip, sliding up to my chest. He keeps me pushed against the wall like I'm about to escape or something. I can feel him press against me as he continues to kiss me. His pants are thin, and I can tell he's hard.

He is definitely hard.

His fingers squeeze around my neck, tightening his grip on my throat. I'm nearly losing my breath, but I don't care anymore.

His lips suddenly leave mine and both his hands are grabbing my shoulders, spinning me around aggressively before grabbing my wrists with one hand and pinning them against my lower back.

His other hand pushes me forward, my chest and cheek hitting the wall. The cold wall feels like ice on my hot skin. Kai's hand suddenly grabs my hip, pulling it back until my back arches. His hand suddenly comes down on my ass, his hips thrusting forward as he leans down towards my ear.

"You want me to use you, princess?" He asks in a whisper as his hand slides to the front of my body and down to my center.

I can only strangle out a mix between a whine and a moan when I feel his fingers rub against me in circles. He presses the pads of his fingers against my nerves almost as if he wants to get a sound out of me. His grip tightens around my wrists, his rings making my skin burn.

"I'm not going to ask you again," He says through his teeth. "Fucking answer me."

"Yes," I manage to choke out as his fingers continue to work against me. "I want you to use me."

His fingers spank me lightly, making me jump and let out a moan. I can feel his breath against my skin as his hand slides to my hip before leaving it to smack me on my ass in the exact same spot as he did before. I let out a small yelp as the sting starts to radiate through my body.

I hear him groan which nearly sends me over the edge before his hands are leaving my body. I slightly turn my head to see that he's disposed of his shirt and he's unbuttoning his pants, sliding them down. I turn my head back to rest my forehead against the wall.

I jolt when I feel his skin against mine as he begins to circle his hips against me. I turn my head back to the side.

"You fucking wanted this, Elle. So you're going to take it." Kai whispers. I see Kai's fingers wrap around his length before I suddenly feel him at my entrance.

I'm almost panting.

He lets out a grunt as he suddenly thrusts his hips forward, giving me zero warning.

"Fuck." I whisper under my breath as he continues to push his hips forward. His hand comes to my hair, tangling in it and tilting my head back.

Fuck.

I feel like I'm doing fucking acrobatics.

I let out a small grunt as Kai pulls at the roots of my hair. I feel him lean towards me.

"What's wrong? I thought you said you could handle this, baby. Don't overestimate yourself next time, yeah?" Kai whispers against the side of my face. My mouth starts to hang open as he keeps a tight grip on my hair.

"You said you could handle this, Elle?" He taunts. "Fucking prove it then."

It's the last thing I hear before his hips snap back and slam into me continuously. There's nothing soft about it.

Not one thing.

I get pushed even harder into the wall as Kai continues to fuck me like I'm nothing.

Fuck, it feels so good, though.

And he's definitely getting me back for everything I did to him today.

Kai's forehead rests against my shoulder as he releases his grip on my hair, his hand sliding down to wrap around the front of my hips, his nails digging into my skin to keep a hold on me. He begins to drive into me even harder, literally knocking the breath out of my lungs.

"Take it, angel. Fucking take it." Kai snaps, a struggling moan leaving his mouth. I can hear as his breathing becomes heavier against my shoulder.

I can't even answer as he continues to pound into me, our moans mixing together. Kai's hand releases my wrists, and I immediately put my hands on the wall to try and keep myself from falling down. His head moves to my neck, and I feel his teeth sink into me as his thrusts stay in sync.

The feeling is mixing with everything else, and I just can't hold my moans in. I feel Kai pull away, and he rests his forehead back on my shoulder. His hand suddenly slams against the wall right next to my head.

"Fuck." I hear him whisper very quietly.

He angles my hips farther up, and he drives further into me which I didn't even think was possible. His hand drops from the wall, and then I suddenly feel it against my nerves making me jump again. His cold rings make me shudder as he flicks his fingers against me, making me clench around him.

"You're fucking loving this," Kai whispers. "You little fucking whore."

I can't stop the moan as the words come out of his mouth. He knows how much I love when he calls me that.

"You're going to come, yeah? You're going to fucking soak me," Kai orders, and I can feel myself get wetter at his words. "I'm not done with you yet, though. When I said I was going to fuck you through this wall, I meant that I was going to fuck you through this fucking wall, you understand?"

He pinches my clit, and I nearly cry out at the feeling. I squeeze my eyes shut as his fingers vigorously circle against me. My orgasm suddenly erupts inside of me, but Kai continues to fuck me through it.

He doesn't even give me time to breathe before he's pulling out of me, spinning me back around, and pinning me against the wall, lifting me up to wrap my trembling legs around his waist.

He doesn't give me even a second before he's entering me again. I can barely catch my breath as I look at him. His cheeks are flushed, and his lips are swollen and red, a small drop of my blood on his bottom lip.

I reach my thumb out, swiping it from his mouth before I'm sticking it in my own mouth, licking my thumb clean. He drives into me harder as I do it. I can tell I'm sensitive as he pushes into me, and I feel as if I can barely take it.

Kai reaches up to grip my jaw, barely pulling me forward as he connects his lips with mine, kissing me roughly. My second release hits me, completely blinding me as I moan into Kai's mouth. He pulls away from me, and I see a small smirk creep onto his face for just a second as he looks at how completely wrecked I am.

His hips roll into me as he lets out a long moan, and the sound almost makes me come for a third time. I feel like the life in me is literally draining, but I could just be overdramatic.

Kai's hips start to snap forward again, and his head drops down as he grips my throat like he's trying to find something to hold onto. His thrusts become ragged as moans and groans leave his mouth from deep inside of his throat. He slams into me completely, staying nearly still as his orgasm overpowers him. I feel him twitch inside of me before I feel his release a second later.

He lets out a whimper as he releases, and the sound overpowers me. I can't stop my orgasm from washing over me, and my legs start to shake as I come around Kai, our releases mixing together.

He sets me down on the floor in front of him. He holds onto my arms to help me stand up, but the pain isn't as bad as I thought it'd be. I can actually stand without my legs collapsing on me.

"Let me get some clothes for you, baby." Kai states as he goes to turn around.

He thinks this is over? I think the fuck not.

I grab his wrist.

"No." I whisper.

"What do you mean?" Kai asks, his eyebrows furrowed.

"I'm not the only one who did things today that deserve an apology. I deserve an apology from you, Malachai." I explain. Kai grips my hip again.

"You want me to say sorry to you?" He asks, and I can tell he's confused.

"Something like that." I reply.

"Okay, I'm sorry-" He starts, but I bring my finger to his lips, cutting him off.

"Not that kind of apology." I whisper before grabbing his shoulders and pushing him down slightly.

"On your knees." I state.

"What did you just say to me?" Kai asks. I lean my face closer towards his.

"I said get on your fucking knees." I whisper. Kai glares at me, but I can see the hint of excitement in his eyes.

He lowers to his knees in front of me, his head tilting up to look at me. I'm trying not to let my expression falter as Kai is on his knees in front of me.

Nobody told me how exciting it feels to have someone literally on their knees for you.

It feels good. Better than good actually.

It feels amazing.

Kai's hand suddenly slides onto my thigh.

"Are you gonna order me around, princess? Because I'd love to see you try." Kai smirks. I smack his hand away, his eyes widening just barely.

"Yeah, and you're going to do as you're told, Malachai." I reply. Kai shifts on his knees.

"And what if don't? What is my angel going to do to me if I don't do as I'm told?" He asks. I lean down towards his face, grabbing his jaw. My lips brush over his as I pull his face closer to mine.

"If you don't do as you're told, I'm going to be the one making myself come this time. Not you." I whisper. I let go his jaw, standing back up straight. Kai's eyes widen, and I can tell he didn't think I'd say that.

"I'll do as I'm told." Kai mumbles under his breath.

"Then put your hands behind your back," I immediately order. "You're going to watch for a little bit. And don't make me have to tie you up, baby. We wouldn't want that."

Kai's face is still flushed as I look at him. He places his hands behind his back and continues to look up at me. I run my hands up my thighs.

"When I say you can move your hands, you can move your hands, understand?" I ask. Kai's eyes flicker away from me. I tangle my hands through his hair, pulling his head back and making his mouth open.

"I asked you a fucking question." I whisper, repeating the words he has said to me several times.

"I understand." Kai mumbles, but his eyes come back to me.

"Good." I whisper.

I let my hand fall from his hair, but I wrap it around his throat, squeezing it with the tips of my fingers. I tighten my hand, and a small groan falls from his mouth. I let my hand slide up to rest on his cheek.

"You know, you were being an asshole earlier, Kai." I state.

"I said I was sorry. How can I prove to you I'm sorry?" He asks.

"I can think of a few ways." I whisper, softly tracing his bottom lip with my thumb.

"Tell me them." Kai whispers back. I look down at him with a smile barely on my lips.

"Spell it out." I whisper, and I can barely hear my own words.

A dark look washes over Kai, and he doesn't resist when I tangle my hands in his hair again and slowly pull his forward. I can feel the heat between my legs as I feel Kai's lips against my skin.

I nearly jump when I suddenly feel his tongue against me, tracing patterns over my skin. I told him to spell sorry, and I can't tell whether he's doing that several times or he's spelling it in every language he knows, but it has me on the edge of my seat.

His tongue flicks against my clit, and I nearly almost lose myself. I'm definitely sensitive, and his harsh movements aren't helping.

"Fuck." I whisper, tightening my hands in Kai's hair. I'm about to come undone soon, and I don't think I'll be able to stop myself.

Kai lets out a groan, and it vibrates through my whole body, making me gasp. His mouth continues to work against me as his eyes travel up to mine, focusing his attention on my reactions.

I don't even notice when I start to roll my hips roughly against his mouth. I can feel my legs start to barely shake. Kai breaks away for a second, slightly nudging my legs further apart before he's using his tongue like he's a fucking god. He barely pulls back again, making me look down at him.

"Keep fucking my mouth, princess," He smirks, his voice just barely vibrating against me. "Make yourself feel good."

I let out a whimper when I feel his faint breathing against me. I tug at his hair, making him groan before he's licking my clit again, making my hips writhe against his mouth.

I don't even react as Kai's hands release from behind his back, traveling up to grab my ass, digging his nails into me to pull me harder against him. I can barely breathe when I feel my orgasm coming.

"Kai, fuck- I'm about to-" I start, but I can't even finish as a moan leaves my mouth, echoing around the room. I feel myself let go, but Kai's mouth fucks me through it.

His eyes stay on my face the entire time, but I can't piece together any words. Kai pulls away, and I'm trying to catch my breath as his hands smooth over my ass.

"Was that a good apology, baby?" He asks.

I try my best to gather myself as I untangle my hands from his hair, grabbing his jaw and slightly bending over as I pull him closer to me. I press my lips to his, and I can tell just how desperate he is as he tightens his grip on my ass, pushing his lips harder onto mine.

I can taste myself on him as I pull away which makes him let out a small whine.

"It was an amazing apology," I reply, and I can see Kai's face light up. "But I told you to keep your hands behind your back."

I reach my hands behind my back, grabbing his hands and taking them off of me. I gather all my strength so that I don't fall to the ground, and I back away from Kai.

"Wait-" Kai starts, standing up.

"I'm going to clean up a bit, I'll be back." I state, walking to the bathroom that's connected to our bedroom.

"Are you serious?" Kai asks, and his tone shows that he is pissed.

"Maybe you should listen next time, Malachai. Then you might get what you want." I respond. I step into the bathroom, but before I close the door, I look at Kai.

He looks stumped before he catches my gaze, and I see a small smirk teasing his lips. I shut the door, locking it and standing in front of the mirror. I look at my body before my eyes widen.

"Shit." I whisper.

All the bruises that Jackson caused continue to litter my thighs.

And Kai saw every last one of them. He didn't say anything, though.

I can't even think about that right now. I may not be able to feel my legs completely, but that was beyond amazing. Kai's definitely going to get me back for leaving him like that, though.

I'm actually surprised he didn't pull me back before I stepped into the bathroom.

He has some self control.

I clean myself before I step out of the bathroom. Kai's laying on the bed with some sweatpants on. As soon as he sees me, he smiles.

Fuck.

He stands up from the bed with what looks like a shirt and underwear. He extends his hand towards me.

"Here you go, baby. I got you some clean clothes." He states with the smile staying on his lips. I grab the clothes, but I am still utterly confused.

"Thanks?" I reply, but it comes out as more of a question. I slip on the underwear, and I pull on the shirt.

Kai leads me to the bed, letting me lie down first before he lays down behind me, cuddling into my back. I feel his arm wrap around my stomach, pulling me back against him.

"I hope you're not too sore, angel." Kai whispers.

Okay, what the hell is going on?

I know damn well that he would be fucking me into oblivion right now because of what I did. He's calm, though.

Which is not a good thing in this situation.

Because it just means that he's going to end me.

Kai's hand slightly slides up my stomach.

"I'm not that sore." I respond.

"Great." Kai states. I place my hand over his. I feel his hips slightly move forward.

And then I feel his lips brush against my ear.

"You're in for it, princess. I'm going to fuck you until you can't take it anymore. You shouldn't have fucking left me out here." He whispers. I turn my head towards the side.

"I don't regret anything." I whisper back. Kai's hand tenses up against my stomach.

"You'll regret it later," Kai responds before lying back down. "Love you, baby."

"I love you, too, Malachai Parker." I respond.

And all I feel is Kai's hand tensing pack up against my stomach. I slowly roll over, facing him now.

"You're already hard again, aren't you?" I ask.

"Well, princess, I never really stopped being hard because someone left me on my fucking knees." He replies. I give him a fake pout.

"Aw, I'm sure you're just hurting by now." I state. Kai glares at me before we're suddenly turned over, and he's on top of me with his hand around my throat.

"I know you're sore right now, baby. Don't push it." He whispers.

"Push what?" I ask, moving my hips upward to purposely touch his. His eyes close for a second before he glares at me.

"If you don't stop, I'm going to fuck you until we break this bed." Kai whispers.

"Too bad," I whisper back. "Go to sleep, Malachai."

"Oh, princess, you're just making this worse for yourself. You're literally and figuratively going to be fucked." Kai states. I let out a laugh.

"We're using big words now, are we?" I ask.

"Just wait and see, Noelle. Let's see how much fun you're having when you're begging me to let you come," He whispers the last part. "Because I'm just going to tease you and tease you until you can't take it anymore. Let's see how much fun you're having then."

"I'm definitely ready for that." I whisper.

"We'll see, yeah?"

—————————————————————————
A/N damn damn damn.

okay- I'm sorry I didn't get this chapter up sooner, I dropped my phone in a hot tub, and it wouldn't charge because of water in the charging port, so it died last night. I'm really trying to sound like I'm making excuses, but I am really sorry for not updating sooner.

ALSO this chapter is one of the last smut chapters- we're reaching the end folks. I'm making a guesstimate of at least 8 chapters left, but it could be less or more.

We'll see, yeah?

anyways here's your gift:

and for not updating sooner, here's a harry gif:

I LOVE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT DAY OR NIGHT LOVELIES🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 326 15
❝ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴇᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪ'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ... ...ᴡɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴡʜᴏ ɪ ᴀᴍ, ...
1.3K 29 11
(This is my first story so I hope you like it) You lived in Texas and moved to Mystic Falls ,Virginia. You Enroll to Whitmore College and that's wher...
1.4K 73 24
Falling for him was like falling from grace. He was so many sins yet I would do anything for him. A million times over I would pick Malachai Parker. ...
1.7M 62.7K 46
"ʷʰᵉⁿ ⁱ ʷⁱⁿ ʸᵒᵘʳ ʰᵉᵃʳᵗ, ⁱᵗ ʷᵒⁿ'ᵗ ᵇᵉ ᵇᵉᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵃⁿʸ ᵗʳⁱᶜᵏᵉʳʸ. ⁱᵗ'ˡˡ ᵇᵉ ᵇᵉᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ᵐᵉ„