𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐬...

By strawberry1d

ᶠᵒʳᵐᵃˡˡʸ ᵏⁿᵒʷⁿ ᵃˢ 'ᴰᵃʸᵈʳᵉᵃᵐ' When you noticed the light fading in J-Hope's eyes, you swallowed hard, attempti... More

Disclaimer
🏆Award Achievements 🏆
Playlist
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 1
Chapter 2꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 3
Chapter 4꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 5
Chapter 6꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 7
Chapter 8꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 9
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 11
Chapter 12꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 13
Chapter 14꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 15
Chapter 16꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 17
Chapter 18꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 19
Chapter 20꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 21
Chapter 22꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 23
Chapter 24 ꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 25
Chapter 26꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 27
INTRODUCING
Chapter 28꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 29
Settings and Eras of the Soulbound series
Chapter 30꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 31
Chapter 32꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 33
Chapter 34꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 35
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 36
Chapter 37꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 38
Chapter 39꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 40
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 41
Chapter 42꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
Chapter 43꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 44
Chapter 45꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 46
Chapter 47꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
Chapter 48꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 49
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 50
Chapter 51꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 52
Chapter 53꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 54
Chapter 55꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 56
Chapter 57꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 58
Chapter 59꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 60
Chapter 61꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 62
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 63
Chapter 64꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 65
Chapter 66꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 67
Chapter 68꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷 Chapter 69
Chapter 70꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷
🌹Covers🌹
Contest- Results
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷 Chapter 71

Chapter 10꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂

1K 48 57
By strawberry1d

...be a world of mirages

And it'll be all mine

After the Seoul Awards, the group had an excellent two-day rest. But the rap line decided to go and work on some lyrics and song arrangements with Pdogg.

The previous day they had to do some photo shoots, television appearances, and some promotional work for some endorsements.

Jhope was very excited because He will release his mixtape in March, and he hopes that the Army will love it. He was tirelessly working on new lyrics for the upcoming Album. The Cypher series with Namjoon and Yoongi.

Namjoon and Yoongi are also busy working on the composition and the arrangements. Sungdeuk also needed Jhope to come and sit in when he chooses the new dance trainees. They had over 200 audition tapes for the dance, from contemporary to street dancing. He and Pdogg were sitting in his sound studio watching some demos that highly impressed them.

After BTS global success, more young people are interested in working for BigHit. They see the lucrative opportunities of being a backup dancer for the BANGTAN BOYS. The fame and prestige and touring around the world. But Sung deuk is a very precise and strict dance Choreographer who won numerous Korean Awards and even had workshops across the globe. So if he chose you, you must be exceptionally significant. No, excellent.

He was very impressed with the demos. Usually, he gets Jimin when they brought many contemporary dancers, but Jhope is a master in street dancing and the hip-hop culture. He is deemed one of South Korea's top dancers in the industry. His speed, suppleness, and ultimate technique make him a master in his field. He is also one of Sungdueks' dance instructors and is a rigorous dance teacher. He usually gets lots of invitations to judge dancing shows even outside of his country, but due to BTS obligations and tight schedules, he had to pass those opportunities.

Jhope was working in his studio: Hope world, and he is busy finishing the songs for Pdogg.

His phone chimed. It's Pdogg," Hi Jhope...just want to find out how far did you get with the changed version of your part in Cypher...?

Jhope put Pdogg on speaker," ... I'm done. Let me just e-mail it to you...check it out and if there are any changes to the lyrics you need me to pay attention to let me know"... he quickly send it to Pdogg"... there send... did you get it?

Pdogg grin loudly," Oh yeah...thanks ...wow, it looks fantastic...I like the flow of the second part. Keep up the excellent work Hobi, do you need anything to drink or eat?

Hobi felt an unnatural thirst and laugh," as a matter of fact, I'm parched now...an ice-coffee with lots of ice will do. But I'm not hungry... how far are the other two RM and Yoongi?

Pdogg laughs loudly," Yoongi looks like he wants to fall anywhere and sleep. I think he is on the way up to you... RM is finalizing the last notes in the Sound room."

"Ok, thanks." Pdogg hung up, and Jhope returned to his work. He felt so displaced, and a feeling of nervousness has settled in him as he is thinking of his ex-girlfriend. What is she doing here? Why sought him out after five years? Why Bighit.

He knew for the fact that he is far from over his ex. They had a history of 15 years. He loved Dove since she was ten years. The pain that they inflict on him was devastating. When he loves, he loves hard. Ji woo called him, and he told her about his ex. She was shocked and wants him to let her free by forgiving her. To listen to her side of the story and not only from his circle of friends. But he just made the choice that will make them both happy.

It was always the two of them. His family always thought they would get the soul bonded, but fate didn't want them together. He knows that she is his vulnerable point. She has 10- years of intimate knowledge about him, his likes and dislikes, what makes him mad, what makes him tick. She knows every single detail about him until she betrayed him. Now she doesn't know how to get him to forgive her.

He knows that he missed her badly, and now that she is under his nose, she is adamant about getting closer to him. But he does not have it.

He heard a knock on his door.

" It's open..come in."

His studio is on the 4th floor. Close and private. Nobody is allowed in the area of the studios without permission. So, the boys can be free and out of the watchful eyes of overzealous staff or trainees.

It is one of his Hyungs, Yoongi.

Hi Yoongi-Hyung...what up!" he turned his chair and looked at his very weary-looking brother. Yoongi sigh and plummed down on the plush leather sofa.

"Oh, I'm so spent...I can just fall anywhere and sleep. I've been up since 2 am" He closes his eyes a little and looks at Jhope.

" Are you done?... Namjoon and I are heading home...are you coming with? " He looks at Jhope with a frown. Something is bothering one of the little Hyung-line since the Seoul Awards. But he'll talk to him privately.

"Er no... you and Joonie can go, but please ask one of the drivers to drop you off ...I'll take the SUV. Sung deuk still needs me to help with the audition demos." he grins at the thought of watching new trainees.

"Oh yeah...he and Pdogg talked about it. He said he has to put over 50 demos in the program to help you select and the point system. Sho, that's a lot of work for one of the leading choreographers." Yoongi clicks his tongue.

"That's why I'll help him select the top 50. then we need to get them to South Korea for a callback and final audition... we have received demos over the globe. Trainees from South America and the UK are a big part of the 200 demos," Jhope mused.

"I think I'll take a nice long nap. It's almost 4 pm. Most of the staff is gone. There are no interns today. Thank God management kept them on the bottom floor or get them in when we are not in. Jin and Taehyung ask management to keep them away from them. It's hilarious how Jin can run in the opposite direction when one just casually approached him." they chuckle at the thought of their endeared Hyung.

"But they are scared of you and that slasher tongue", Hobi shook his head. Yoongi is known for his no-nonsense attitude. The guys always tease him when his soulmate is involved. He is a new person. She grounds him, and her love made him flourished.

"So, your girl is gone today. No wonder you are so tired...I haven't seen you left your chambers the entire weekend," he teases his Hyung. Yoongi just grins.

"We tried to spend more time invigorating our bond. She is working on a new drama, and we will be going on tour one of these days" He looks so gloomy suddenly.

"At least your soul marks have settled. I couldn't even sleep last night. Joonie-Hyung had to give me some shots to cool of the stinging. It burned; like a lava pool for more than the freaking 5 min." Jhope, look very peeved.

Yoongi looked at him with an unsettled look," It seemed your soul mate is making her way to you or you to her."

Jhope inhaled deeply," Yoongi... I don't want a strange girl in my life...I've been with one girl all my life...my heart still belongs to her...how in the world will I choose between a soulmate and the girl I loved all these years."

" She is your ex. She cheated and hurt you, Hobi... your destined soulmate will heal you. Do you know you are destined to be red-gold based on the severity of the burning?" He looks at Jhopes's sad face. He doesn't want to be involved in the soul mark business.

He was vulnerable all over again, to constantly worry about her or lose his freedom of movement. No, thanks. He swears not to activate the bond. She must just stay far away from him. It will be better for her.

Yoongi stood up and patted his Hyung on the back," When love finds you, it will arrest you and Take you, prisoner, for life...but hang in there, Hobs. Everything will work out for you. Your heart will heal cause you are a passionate lover."

Hobi just nods," Yeah, right...ok, I'll see you later."

Yoongi smile and left his little bro to carry on with his work.

..........

Meanwhile ...

Sungdeuk and Pdogg was watching some of the demo's. They were highly impressed with the skill of the auditioners.

"Wow, Sung deuk, look at this one. He is an Asian from the Uk. His skills are phenomenal, and he has raw talent and technique. He has a taste of Jhope and Jimin. Quite a combination. Some taekwondo moves with his break dancing. Put a tick on his name. I vouched for this one..from where is he?"

SUNG DEUK

Sung deuk looked at the form in front of him in a folder." From a place called Kensington In London...I thought he was from Japan...oh, he is of Japanese descent, but his surname is Wilson. Kenichi Wilson. 18 years. New graduated from school... and he applied to two Universities here, Konkuk and Korea University and a dance academy...quite an intelligent student, even in a prestigious private school in London. Some academy..."

Pdogg looked intently at a demo from Africa "it is impressive and also Doni from Ghana. We will have quite a diverse team if we break the status quo of only Asians. New flavor from around the globe. I also like Pablo from Mexico."

PDOGG

"We have four entrants from the UK, LONDON. But quite a few from the USA." Sungduek smiles happily.

Just them two interns come in with few packets of takeout from "Moms Touch."

Sung deuk and Pdogg beam at the two cute girls who are always so polite and respectful. One of the girls is very beautiful with big doe eyes and long, black silky hair. Her nickname is Little Dove and the other girl Sol.i had beautiful dimples and lighter hair.

"Thank you, and girls just placed it on the table." Sung deuk smiles at them and turns around, giving his attention to the video in front.

"Can you be so kind? We know it's time to leave, but can you quickly take the ice-coffee to the HOPE WORLD Studio and the Incredible Burger meals to the video lab" Pdogg asked.

"No problem, sir, I'll take the iced coffee to the 3rd floor; I'll just ask if I get lost." the girl Dove offered with a cute smile.

Pdogg grin, "No, it's on the 4th floor... take the elevator in the corner. It's usually only for private use. The video lab is on the 2nd floor."

Sol.i, smile wider, her dimples played peek-a-boo," Than I'll take the 2nd floor."

"Good bye Pdogg-Oppa and Sung deuk -oppa. We'll see you tomorrow morning" The two girls giddily left the studio.

Little Dove smile with a victory inside the elevator. She knows about Hope World. It is Seoki's studio. If he doesn't want to see her, she'll have to use all her talents to get to him. Like hell, she's going to lose him.

She didn't cheat on him. It was a misunderstanding, but Seoki is another savage boy. If he gets mad, he is outraged. He is hurt and unforgiving. She needs him to listen to her.

Sol. i, smile so wide looking at little Dove," Wow, we are so favored. The producers like us. Do you think we will get the jobs here?"

Little Dove smile," Obviously, be willing to do all the menial work, be friendly, help others as much as you can. then all will be history."

They decided to walk in the two opposite elevators. In the elevator, Little Dove smiles sincerely. Today she will make him listen. She will make him remember their time, their love. She will.

She inhaled when she stood outside the door. HOPE WORLD. She is so proud of what he has become. He evolved into a very talented dancer, rapper, songwriter, and producer. He even became more physically attractive. She remembers how jealous the girls were when they found out Hoseok and her were an item since forever.

Numerous times they would break up because of rumors, but they always find their way back home. This time it will not be different.

She presses the button, and a muffled voice beckon her to come. She walked in; Jhope was sitting with his back towards her, very involved in his work. She walked softly in and locked the door quietly behind her.

Jhope is so entranced in the lyrics that he composed when he heard a throat clearing. He swings round his chair, and his eyes widen bigger than fake UFO'S. His breath hitch and he feels how his body started to stiffen at the nearness of his ex. Old feelings are beginning to emerge as he forced himself to look at her blankly and emotionless.

She looked at him without saying a word to aware of his intimidating presence. She just stretches out her hands with the iced coffee, like a peace offering. Jhope looks at her, takes it, and takes a big mouthful of the cold beverage in one second.

He looks at her coldly," Dove, what are you doing here...and no, I don't want to know you came and deliver me my drink... what are you up to?"

Little Dove sighs, " Seoki; I had to come to you...you don't answer my calls or text message for years...you even blocked me. I had to ask Ji woo to convey my messages to you-"

"Wasn't that already an indication that I don't want anything to do with you. I broke up with you, so this episode of us is complete!!!" he looks livid with flashing eyes, and thinking about the past made him so much angrier.

"Seoki, please...I couldn't handle the fact that you hate me; I needed to come personally to explain my side of the story-" her eyes started to tear up, and her lips began to quiver-" I'm so sorry...Seoki... it was a misunderstanding!"

Jhope jumped up from his chair and came to stand in front of her with his hands clenched and a locked jaw; she took a fearful step back" What do you take me for...a stupid mule! After I heard about the news, I refused and wanted to come personally to tell you that we are not breaking up. I took a train to Gwangju, but I was wrong. You already moved on. I saw you kissing him...I saw you, Dove... i... I saw you" His eyes are hard but watery. The pain was evident in his voice.

Dove is starting to sob," It wasn't the case, Seoki...if you stood a second longer, you would've seen me pushing him away...I was heartbroken when you told me in that week that your company wanted you to break up with your girlfriends...I was devastated...Chung hee was there to comfort me; I swear I didn't cheat on you; our friends lied to you because they were jealous of our relationship; ask Deashim...I would never cheat on you...Seoki, I loved you too much."

Jhope, with gritted teeth looking straight into her eyes," Yeah right, he, Chung Hee is dead.. a dead man tells no tales." Can he believe her or trust her.

She reached out her hands and touched his chest to comfort him. " Seoki, please...please listen...we would never betray you like that. We never dated for six months. Chung hee looked after me...yes, he wanted me, but he knew where we stood. We missed you together...I cried a lot. We are destined to be together; our future is mapped out for us, Seoki...it was always you and me against the world."

"No, we not! You have a soulmate, and I have a soulmate out there, so it doesn't matter. Let just end this once and for all and move on". He wants to turn around, but she grabs him by the arm.

"No!! Seoki...Yes, I met my soulmate, but we had the blue-yellow string-a platonic -non-romantic relationship. We decided to go our separate way and just be friends. I love you, Seoki...it is always been you...please forgive me...give me a chance...give us a chance.,please please " he needs to listen to her.

Jhope furrows his eyebrows as she stood in front of him with trembling lips and tears streaming from her beautiful eyes. Gosh, she knows how vulnerable he is when she cries like this. She always looks gorgeous, even when she has a tear-streaked face.

She looked up at him breathing heavily. Right then and there, Jhope knows he's going to be in deep trouble because while she is crying and begging him, she was caressing his chest softly in the right spots, which puts his body in overdrive.

He couldn't move away. She entranced him. The girl he loved all his life. Who loved him. He was looking into her eyes to detect the lies, but she was always an open book. All he sees were sorrow and begging for forgiveness. He perceived in his heart that he still has deep feelings embedded in his heart for her. He wants to forgive her so badly.

"I love you, Seoki...I love you so much...we are made for each other," she whispers.

Jhope gulp," If we were destined for each other, fate would've bond us together. Let's just face it. Dove, no matter what we might feel about each other, we can't let it happen. What about my soulmate?"

He was thinking about his unwanted soulmate that wants to come and derail him.

Dove shook her head vigorously," No...no...Seoki, Why do you think Fate gave me a second chance? Your string will also be like mine. We said that fate would not choose us. We didn't want strangers ...we promise to marry each other no matter what..we will have a choice."

"We were stupid kids, Dove. The system will never let us. You not Tarnished yet, and I didn't meet mine, so I don't know the string Dove...please, let us stop it. I am over you! " He closed his eyes and inhaled deeply, knowing that he just lied to himself.

Dove pursed her lips tightly and looked up at him with both her hands on his chest," Seoki ...prove it that you are over me...?'

Jhope groans," Dove, please... there no way I can prove it...facts are facts."

She snakes her arms cautiously around his neck, playing with the soft hair at his nape. She can feel him shivering under her touch. He looks uncertain down at her beautiful face. She looked at him through hooded eyes, licking her bottom lip. Jhope feels how his body started to react, and all fired up, watching the movements of her soft tongue playing over her bottom lip.

" Kiss me..." she whispers, still caressing his neck.

Jhope furrows his brows intensely. His breath became heavy as she pushed his head slightly down on her level, his lips inches apart from her just open mouth as her soft breath fans his. She was waiting...hearts that thumping wildly together as she pushed herself against him. She was going for the kill.

That little action did it right there. Jhope knew he lost without any resolve, arrested by this captivating girl like a prisoner who got a life sentence in love. Without any will to fight the allure, he grabbed her face and capturing her lips hungrily. They kiss each other with a wild and fiery passion as if there is no tomorrow, forgetting the hurt, the pain, and loneliness of the past.

They threwn jackets lying on the floor abandon until both of them were in their tank tops without anything holding back. Jhope was determined, swiftly picking her up with her legs around his waist pin her against the wall without daring to leave each other starved-up mouths.

Mouths and lips were fighting for dominance. They couldn't get enough of each other, thinking of five wasted years. The atmosphere around them changed rapidly, and without any, though, they found themselves on the plush leather couch, feverishly groping, touching, deeply and passionately kissing each other.

Panting and breathing heavily, Jhope hovers over Dove, looking intensely into her big, doe eyes. Her chest is heaving seductively up and down because of the heavy make-out session, her hands still around his neck.

She looks into his eyes with unbridled desire, " I love you so much, Seoki', she gasped with a shaky voice.

Jhope knew that he was deceiving himself. This girl that is laying soft and inviting under his heart, he loved her with all of his heart. He never stops loving her. Even if she doesn't attract the soulmate bond, she is all that he needs right now. No soulmate will make him reject the familiar.

Looking deeply into her eyes, he uttered the words she was longing for years," I love you too, Little Dove", and with that said, he captured her soft, swollen lips once again...

'A/N "Little Dove" reunited with Jhope.

I suddenly feel very sorry for his soulmate, Akira. Little Dove is a fierce competitor.

Question: Will his future soulmate be able to win his heart?

Thank you for all your support. All the votes, reads, comments, and adding Daydream to your readers' list.

I needed to give Jhope's ex a temporal nickname, 'Dove', but please, if you have not entered the contest in "Sweet night ", please do so. As the reader, I have a competition where you can give " YOU" a unique name to feature in the other books as a cameo.

The title of the chapter is under " Contest".

'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.5K 949 26
𝓟𝓻𝓮𝓿𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓵𝔂 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀𝓷 𝓪𝓼 : 𝓔𝓾𝓹𝓱𝓸𝓻𝓲𝓪 Jungkook version .................. In the midst of fame and fervor, Jeon Jungkook, the ma...
22K 1.6K 16
"Kim Seokjin, you're not ready yet..." "Kim Seokjin, you need more practice..." "Kim Seokjin, I can't risk giving you a solo dance performance yet...
73.1K 4.8K 70
This is the sequel to "With The First Kiss * A BTS Reverse Harem" I recommend to read that one first. But you could read it as a stand alone if you...
143K 16.7K 75
"I-I can't see anything," My hand moved back and forth in the air. I could feel the warmth of my tears streaming down my cheeks. "Y/n, I want you to...