Lost (Lesbian Story)

By Aca-Awesome

The moment where you are at your happiest you could possibly be and it is about to get even better. But then... More

Cover
Intro
Chapter 1 Last free day
Chapter 2 New girl
Chapter 3 Familiar
Chapter 4 Special
Chapter 5 Date?
Chapter 6 Stories
Chapter 7 Cheating Bastard(s)
Chapter 8 Realisation
Chapter 9 Confessions
Chapter 10 No going Back
Chapter 11 Former enemy
Chapter 12 Revenge
Chapter 13 Punishment
Chapter 14 (first) date
Chapter 15 Sharing secrets
Chapter 16 Goal(s)
Chapter 17 Used
Chapter 18 Explain
Chapter 19 Jealousy
Chapter 21 More trouble
Chapter 22 Serious Business
Chapter 23 May I have this dance?
Chapter 24 Promises mean nothing
Chapter 25 Moving on
Chapter 26 Shame on you
Chapter 27 Make things right
Chapter 28 Looking for you
Chapter 29 Explainations
Chapter 30 Truth or Dare
Chapter 31 Leaving
Chapter 32 Shoots
Chapter 33 Off the table
Chapter 34 Too good to be true
Chapter 35 First time
Chapter 36 Invitation
Chapter 37 Best daughter-in-law
Chapter 38 Honesty
Chapter 39 Sleepover
Chapter 40 Distance
Chapter 43 Perfect Present
Chapter 44 Night Out
Chapter 45 Birthday girl
Chapter 46 The Twist
Chapter 47 Sort things out
Chapter 48 Let it all go
Chapter 49 It's stupid
Chapter 50 The game
Chapter 51 Ready to go?

Chapter 20 Hips dont lie

11.4K 276 50
By Aca-Awesome

Demi's p.o.v.

The plan was to meet Riley in my free period. But I couldnt find her. 5 minutes later I saw her walking to me. We sat in the cafeteria.

'So what do you want to know?', Riley asked.

'Why were you, Ashley and my mom talking about me? I heard my name.'

Riley looked at me and laughed. 'I think you know but Ashley likes you and she asked your mother if it was okay if she could ask you on a date again. I laughed when Ashley did that, she isnt the type who does those things. She tells me you're different but I said too much already.' She putted her hand on her mouth and chuckled.

'Thats really sweet, I cant believe she did that. What did my mom say though?' I probably already knew the answer but still.

'She said of course. She cant wait till Ashley is her daughter-in-law.' I shook my head in disbelief, I know my mom would agree but this...

'Those were her words so Ashley took it as a yes' Riley chuckled.

'But now my turn'. She sounded excited and I laughed.

'Ashley really tries Demi. I mean, is it working? Because I would feel sorry for her a little bit if you feel nothing for her.'

'Well I think its working and when Chloe kissed her this afternoon I have to admit I felt jealous. I just need some time to decide where I want this to go but there are some struggles.'

'Like?'

'Dont tell Ashley I said any of this but when she kisses or touches me I get this feeling inside but I thought maybe I get that feeling because its exciting since I have never kissed a girl before. Thats why I wanted to ask you...'

'To kiss me?' Riley said.

'It wont mean anything I just want to make sure if I get these feelings because its Ashley not an other girl. I understand if you wont do it, I mean it is weird'.

'Only because its for Ashley.' She stepped closer to me and kissed me. Usually only the touch of Ashley's lips got me that feeling and goosebumps but now nothing happened. Demi pulled back and asked me if I want her to deepen the kiss. I shook my head no, I think this is enough and extremely weird already.

'I see why Ashley likes kissing you', she smirked.

'She does?' I asked.

'Uh maybe its for the best if this conversation never took place.'

We both agreed and I thanked her again. At least I know one thing for sure now.

Our training was finished. But me and Ashley had to stay because the coach wanted to talk to us.

'Good idea Ashley, for bringing Demi in. The team played much better when she played. After what I have seen, my plan is to put Demi behind your position Ashley. But as a striker you have to connect with each other so you already can pass the ball without looking where she is. Of course you still have to do that but the idea is that you should know each other better to know how she plays. I bet you two will drive the opponent crazy.'

Ashley and I smiled. It sounded like a good idea and Im closer to Ashley.

'But you have to stay a little after training because we are going to work on that. Is that okay? It will only take half an hour, we are starting this Thursday. Do we have a deal ladies?'

We both shook his hand and agreed. I wont mind staying longer, I like to play soccer and the team is actually very nice.

When we entered the dressing room most of the girls are gone. I took off my sweaty clothes and was standing in my bra and underwear when Ashley tapped my shoulder. 'Wanna come for a drink at my house? Its only 6 pm,' she asked.

I nodded and smiled but I felt a little awkward. So I quicky stepped in the shower. Couple minutes later Ashley came into the shower as well. I had this feeling where I wanted to scan her body. I even wanted to touch it, what is happening to me? I took a couple quick looks at her body but when she was washing her hair, her eyes were closed. Perfect chance for me to admire her body. I wanted to scan her whole body but there was something that took my attention. Right there, on her hip was a new tattoo. This time something was written on it as well. I couldnt see it properly because I thought it said 'Demi' but that cant be. Thats ridiculous.

'Seeing something you like?' Ashley asked.

I could tell her about her tattoo but an idea popped into my head. I said 'Nah' and shrugged.

Ashley crossed her arms and stood right in front of me. She stood there in her bra. Does that girl has no shame? Or is she that confident. She was wearing jeans though.

'You should be nice to me', she stated.

'I am nice' I told her.

'If you say so, I only allow nice persons in my car or they can walk home' she said.

'Oh we are gonna do it that way?' I asked and she nodded. 'What do you want me to do then? Kiss your ass?'

'Would be fun' she laughed.

'In your dreams, I wasnt being serious Ashley.'

'We do other things in my dreams' she winked and wasnt in front of me anymore. She was putting her shirt on.

Here I was in Ashley's room waiting for her. She was getting us drinks. I was looking around but I was thinking about my plan as well. If I want to see her tattoo I need to lift her shirt. But I cant walk to her and lift her shirt. That would be really weird.

So I was thinking about our make out session on her bed yesterday. She was on top of me, she could have easily lifted my shirt like Rick had done some times. But Ashley didnt do anything like that.

This means I have to kiss her so I can get the chance to lift her shirt and see the tattoo. That also means I have to be the one on top.

Ashley walked into the room with our drinks. 'Thank you', I said.

She smiled and told me she thinks I played really good at the training. This time it was me smiling at her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Ashley's p.o.v.

Demi smiled at me. Her beautiful smile that makes me feel happier. Especially when I make her smile.

'So what do you want to do? You pick', I asked her. I dont even know why I asked her to come over. Something in my head told me it was because I became attached to her. Thats something Im scared of especially because Demi doesnt know where she wants this to go.

I was still waiting for Demi's answer so I raised my eyebrow at her and she patted next to her on the bed, wanting me to sit next to her. I sat on the couch on the opposite. I usually sat on this couch to watch TV or making homework.

Demi intertwined our fingers when I sat next to her. Her other arm rested on my shoulder. 'You want to cuddle?', I asked.

She nodded so I laid down on the bed and she did too. I pulled her close to me so I could hold her. We stayed in that position for a long time when she looked at me and let out a little laugh.

'What?'

'Its just I never thought you would be that kind of girl you could cuddle with', she said laughing.

'Only for you, you're special'. I know that sounds cheesy but it was the truth after all.

Her eyes were never leaving mine. Instead, they seemed to come closer. Before I knew it, I felt her lips on mine.

While kissing me she released herself out of my grip and pushed me further on the bed. She was being dominant and I liked it, it was kind of a turn on. I felt her arms around my waist. She was still kissing me when she laid on top. My arms were around her neck when I deepened the kiss.

Demi pulled back. I thought there was something wrong and when I asked she said 'Can you do me a favor?'

'Sure what is it?'

'Kiss me roughly. Dont get me wrong but you are always so gentle with me I know you dont kiss other girls like this. That just doesnt suit you. So try me.'

If that was what she wanted then she could get it. I crashed my lips on hers, immediarely deepening the kiss. I could feel the heat from our bodies. My tongue was working fast. I could hear a soft moan coming from Demi's mouth. I decided to start sucking on her bottom lip. The feeling I got from her lips was intense. It felt like this was too good to be true.

When I released her lip she let out another moan. Instead of feeling her lips on mine again, Demi tried to leave little kisses down my body. I think my neck is covered with red lipstick. Not that it was too obvious because most of her lipstick was gone already because of the kissing.

Demi lifted my shirt a little at the end. I think she wanted to kiss my stomach so I let her. I couldnt let her go any further or I would go crazy and I know she isnt ready for that.

Her little kisses tickled a little but felt so good. The feeling when her lips touched my skin was unreal. Suddenly the kisses stopped and I looked at her.

'New tattoo?', she asked. What is she talking about? I looked down at my body and that was when I saw it. Something was written on my lefthip. Demi could see I was surprised. Why havent I noticed it before?

'What does it say?', I asked because I couldnt see it. And it is a small tattoo only if you're close enough you can see what it says.

'Demi' she said. 'Are you serious?', I asked. I couldnt believe myself, what was I thinking.

'So you didnt see it before me...?' Demi asked me. I shook my head.

'Its sexy tho' Demi said to me and winked.

She started sucking on the part of skin where my tattoo was. 'Mine' I heard her say under her breath. Her arms were holding my shirt. I took off my shirt because apprently that was what she wanted. Now I was in my black bra.

I noticed Demi was staring at my bra and bare stomach. Her cheecks were getting a little bit red. It was adorable.

'You can look at me, dont be ashamed' I reassured her. She smiled but I added 'You can almost touch everything too'.

When I said that she started sucking on my tattoo again. She moved her hands on my bare stomach. I got this warm feeling and let a moan. Demi stopped and looked at me and smirked. 'Feels good?' she asks.

'Oh my god yes' I replied. When she was done she crashed her lips on mine again. I put my arms around her while I was kissing her. I didnt put my arms around her ass on purpose, I swear I didnt.

'Take me out for dinner first' she laughed.

'I already did' I teased. I rolled and I was on top again. I felt the need to mark her. I wanted to leave her a hickey. Normally I dont care that much to leave a hickey but this time its different.

Demi let out some little soft moans when I was leaving her a hickey. I shouldnt get turned on by this that much but I did.

I looked at my work and was very pleased with the looks of it.

'Happy now?' she asked. I laughed and nodded. I looked at the clock in my room to see what time it was. It was 8:30 pm. Demi looked at the clock too and gasped. 'Is is that late? We only kissed...'

'But for a long time' I smirked. 'Dont tell me you didnt enjoy it'.

'I did Ashley. I got kind of turned on' she said embarrassed. 'But do you regret the tattoo? I mean you didnt notice it...'

'To be honest I did first. It took me by surprise but when you kissed it, I didnt mind'.

'But it will be there forever so you will carry my name on you forever' she said sadly.

'I was drunk when I did it Demi. But the tattoo doesnt lie, I really like you. And even if you dont want me and if at some point I will hate you, I can replace it with something else. I wont think that will happen soon though' I winked.

She started to giggle and I loved that sound but there was one sound I liked more and that was the sound she made when I gave her a hickey. That sound gave me goosebumps.

'Come on let me take you home' I said. 'Your mom must be waiting.'

'So I should go now so you can watch us on your camera later?'

I laughed. 'I didnt even think about it but since you mentioned it'

She rolled her eyes and laughed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Demi's p.o.v.

I was considering if I should invite Ashley in or not. I decided I wouldnt, maybe some other time. I still need to do some homework so its not a good timing.

Ashley told me she would see me tomorrow and I waved.

I entered the living room where my mom was watching TV on the couch. 'I guess you had fun with Ashley', she stated.

'Who said I was with Ashley?'

'Your hickey says enough already'.

'Maybe a cute boy walked by and...'

'Haha nice try but you like Ashley and you know it'.

I sighed, she was right on some point.

The next day during lunchbreak the girls from the team called me for a special meeting. I walked to the place they would be and I noticed Ashley was with them. I sat down next to Tamara.

'Oh my god', Tamara squaled, 'Demi I didnt know you have a boyfriend. Tell me his name!'

Ashley looked at me and laughed.

This was really awkward, I cant tell its from Ashley right?

Ashley cleared her throat and said 'Yeah tell us Demi' with a smirk on her face.

Oh that girl drives me insane.

I uh am seeing someone but I cant say the name yet. I promise when things are more serious I will tell you guys'.

I was proud. That sounded really good. Im glad I saved myself.

'Why are we here anyway?', Ashley asked.

'Because we discussed with a couple girls when you and Demi were talking to the coach, we want you as the new team captain Ashley. What do you think?' Tamara asked.

Ashley's mouth dropped open. Tamara turned to me, 'what do you think Demi?'

'I think that Ashley is a better choice indeed' I smiled at her.

'Guys I really appreciate this and I want to but what about Karen? She will be mad.'

Tamara shrugged and said 'Dont worry. We will talk to her. So what do you want Ashley?'

'Im in' she cheered and the whole team cheered after.

My phone said it was 7:00 pm when I looked at the time. I just finished my homework and was still deciding what to do now.

I heard voices downstairs. I decided to come downstair to grab some food so I could see who my mom and dad were talking too.

I saw her sitting on the couch next to my mom when my dad sat in his chair.

'Hi Demi' she greeted.

'Hi Ashley'

Of course Ashley was here.

'Mom why didnt you tell me Ashley was here?'

'Im sorry honey but we talked and I forgot to tell you but you can have her now I guess' she said and my dad laughed.

'Thank you' I said. Ashley followed me and told my parents 'see you later'.

'Why are you here?' I asked when we were in my room. She took place on the bed and said 'Just wanted to see you'.

'Aww how sweet' I said and pecked her lips. I guess I shouldnt have done that because now we were making out ,again.

Minutes later we both pulled back reaching for air. Our breathing became heavier. We started making out again and my hands dissapeared under her shirt. I dont even know why or what my hands are doing there but somehow I wanted to unclasp her bra.

Ashley stopped kissing and said 'are you sure? I mean Im okay with it if you want to experiment but dont feel a pressure on you'.

I smiled and kissed her again. My hands went further and after a little while when I was struggling with the bra I managed to get it off. I have seen her breasts but I have never felt them and I wanted to now.

I threw her bra in the corner and I could feel Ashley's smile against my lips.

We never stopped kissing when I was touching and sometimes a little bit of squeezing her breasts. I could feel her nipples were hard. This made me really horny. I have never felt that. Never have when I was with Rick.

Ashley let out moans when I squeezed her breasts. I had to put my hand on her mouth before my mom would hear her.

Eventually we pulled back. Even though I couldnt get enough of her lips I had to.

'Had fun?' Ashley teased.

I blushed and smiled.

'Im sorry but I have to go now, I have to bring my sister to the airport. I guess I will see you tomorrow'. She came closer and whispered in my ear 'you were amazing thanks' and kissed my earlobe.

Next morning I had to wake up because of school. This time my mom stood right in front of me, her arms crossed.

'Whats wrong?' my morning voice asked. I was still sleepy.

She picked up the bra in the corner and held it in front of me so I could see what she meant. 'Care to explain? Because this isnt yours.'

'I know this looks bad but we didnt do 'it' if that is what you are worrying about. Still thinking if I should say this but I had to be honest. 'I wanted to experiment things and Ashley let me.'

'Demi Im glad you are honest but please dont use this girl. Its obvious she lo-likes you and you cant do all these things without having feelings for her. That just isnt fair', my mom said.

'I know mom. I have had enough time. I will tell her soon though.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 367 12
Spencer has a huge secret and she's hiding it from her best friend Ashley. Spencer finally has the courage to tell her best friend, let's see how t...
56.4K 1.5K 18
"Who's that?" I asked, pointing to the tall girl with slightly wavy dark brown hair. "That's Liz and trust me. You better leave a good impression" ...
254 4 26
18-year-old Ada had a tough life. Always lying about who she really is, always hiding behind a mask, until she couldn't do it anymore. But telling he...
251K 6K 51
Rose is a college student hoping for a scholarship to play woman's football in America so she can reunite with her father. However, Rose falls for a...