𝐈𝐧 π‹π¨π―πž 𝐖𝐒𝐭𝐑 π“π‘πž...

Door ButterflyKisses_xx

"𝐖𝐒π₯π₯ 𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐒𝐫 π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 π›πž πšπ›π₯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐚π₯π₯ π¨π›π¬π­πšπœπ₯𝐞𝐬" β€’β€’β€’ Julianne Cr... Meer

γ€Š00》 Characters Description.
γ€Š01》School.
γ€Š02》Don't Tell Mum And Dad.
γ€Š03》Chocolate Chip.
γ€Š04》The Scott Brothers.
γ€Š05》Girly Stuff.
γ€Š06》Across Your Window.
γ€Š07》Jealousy And Old Friends.
γ€Š08》Trouble In Paradise.
γ€Š09》Anger With Sweet Moments.
γ€Š10》Wake Up Call.
γ€Š11》Slutoria.
γ€Š12》Caught Red Handed.
γ€Š13》Alone Time With Bad Timing.
γ€Š14》Pranked By The Greys.
γ€Š15》Unexpected Confessions.
γ€Š16》His Girl.
γ€Š17》Confusion But Caring.
γ€Š18》Times Changes Alot.
γ€Š19》Runner Away.
γ€Š20》Jaws Dropped But Missed.
γ€Š21》Reunited But Still Far apart.
γ€Š22》Not That Bad.
γ€Š23》Unfinished Explanations By Surprised Siblings.
γ€Š24》Reccey Is Back Home.
γ€Š25》Stormed Out The Door.
γ€Š26》What's The Worst That Could Happen?
γ€Š27》You Are So Dead.
γ€Š28》Over Protective Brother.
γ€Š29》Heart Broken Memories.
γ€Š30》Baby Ella Brings A Smile.
γ€Š31》The Past Always Stays in the Past. Not.
γ€Š32》Making It A Big Deal.
γ€Š33》The Trip - Part 1.
γ€Š34》The Trip - Part 2.
γ€Š35》I Love You.
γ€Š36》To Early For This.
γ€Š37》His Terrified Of Them.
γ€Š38》There's Something Definitely Wrong.
Author's Note

γ€Š39》Saying Goodbye.

104 2 0
Door ButterflyKisses_xx

J U L I A N N E.

I hadn't realised when I had fallen asleep but when I was awaken by Bianca five minutes ago I had realised I fell alseep. I'm still laying in bed replaying in my head what happened today, unable to move out of bed I just lay there. I know one of them is going to come up and drag me to the party but I don't feel like going.

Suddenly the door busts open.

"Julianne!!!!" Roseanne shouts and I groan and cover my head with a pillow.

"Ugh. Go away. Leave me alone."

"No. Nahh uhh" the covers are ripped away from my comfortable and warm body. "I am not letting my only sister sit in this dark room depressed and moping on Christmas eve about something I don't know but what I do know is you're coming to this party to lighten up."

I roll my eyes at her. Okay mother.

All of a sudden she sighs and walks to the edge of my bed and sits down, looking concernly at me.

What the fuc-

"Julianne-" I sit up against the headbored "-I know I haven't been the best older sister and wasn't there for you that much and I truly regret it now, but I want you to know that you can talk to me Julia. I want to be the shoulder you can cry on and not for you to bottle up what you're feeling because that's the worst thing ever you could do, I don't know what happened with you and Hunter but everyone noticed something wrong. If you're not ready to tell me then I understand when you wanna talk I'm here remember that okay. Even Bianca, Val or even the boys-"

I cringe at her and she notices.

"-yeah maybe not the boys, but you get what I'm trying to say. We all care and love you Julianne and seeing you like this hurts us. Mostly me because I'm your sister and it hurts that I treated you so badly in the past and even though I'm trying now to be better you're hurting and I can't do anything about it. So please Juli talk to me..."

I cut her off by launching foward and embracing her with a tight huge, the tears just starts to flow.

"I don't know what to do Rose. I-I just don't k-know. H-Hunter. H-He seems different. His a-acting and behaving d-different and it h-hurts me because his not telling me w-why. Then he'll just say stuff to me as if though h-his saying goodbye." I say in between sobs and Rose just rubs my back soothingly.

"Oh Julia, shhh. It's okay" she whispers.

I pull away from her and sniffle.

"Rose, it's not okay. Nothing about this is okay." I face her "Do you think his going to break up with me?"

Her eyes widens and a small gasp leaves her mouth.

"What? No! Jesus No! Listen to me Julianne-" she uses her hand to wipes my tears "-for the past six months Hunter couldn't keep his hands off you and what I know for sure is that he loves you so damn much and he would never do something like that to you, I assure you sweetheart"

"But what if his grown tired of me? Like what Daniel had done?"

"Look Julia, Hunter would never ever be like Dickface Daniel-" a small laugh escapes me and she smiles "-because you know why? Hunter loves you with all his heart and knowing him he would hurt himself a million times than to hurt you ever."

"Maybe you're right. Maybe I'm overthinking this situation" I say.

"Yeah..." she trails off and I raise an eyebrow at her "you're known to be an overthinker, you do realise that do you?"

I stare wide eye at her with my jaw dropped and she bursts out laughing.

"You're known to be such an annoying ass, you do realise that do you?" I mimic her words and slap her arm.

"Mehhh. But you still love me" she shrugs still laughing.

"That's debatable" I mumble and start joining her in laughing.

The door swings open once again and Bianca and Val stop dead in their tracks staring wide eyes at Rose and I laughing on the bed.

"Valentina?" Bianca questions still staring at us.

"Hmm?" Valentina says also staring at us with wide eyes.

"Am I dreaming? Or is Julia and Rose actually bonding?" Bianca asks.

Rose and I look at each other and erupt with laughter once again but going unnoticed is Bianca and Valentina's eye rolls.

"Yeah, yeah so funny. Anyways. Rosie, Hardin is looking for you and Julianne get your ass out of bed and get ready before I drag your ass out and dress you by myself" I glare at her and She looks at me with a straight face. "I'm not joking. GET YOUR FAT ASS OUT OF BED! You're not staying in this room whole night!"

This time it's my turn to roll my eyes but if I think about it, maybe Rose is right. Maybe I'm over thinking all of this, I should just lighten up and go to this damn party.

Once the girls left I decided to take a short shower and after I was done I went to look for a dress but as I walked into my closest a beautiful black strapless with sequins dress was layed out on the white couch inside my closet. At the bottom on the floor was a pair of black stiletto high heels with a buckle strap at the ankle and two bows, there was a note as well that said.

You're Welcome : )

~ Rose.

I smiled at the sweet thought of Roseanne getting me a dress.

Hopefully tonight goes smoothly, my mental health would not stand another drama tonight.

I'm not even kidding.

I check my phone to see if there's any messages from Hunter but i disappointly sigh when there's non, you know what I'm just going to give him space today.

...

I heard the loud music from the top of the stair case and I was debating with myself if I should go or not, I'm seriously not in the mood for this party but knowing my sister and friends they'll drag me by my ears so lets save the trouble.

As I walked passed all the dancing drunk teenagers and into the lounge I noticed most of them where dressed in costumes and most of the sluty whore girls in different types of short skanky dresses and I cringed inwards.

What the hell is going on?

"Julia! Over here!!" I turn around to see everyone in the lounge area and I take a seat next to Bianca.

Jacob passed me a drink and I smiled thankfully at him which he just returned a sad smile back at me.

I really miss him and how we used to be.

I was just about to take a sip of my drink when I saw Daniel and Victoria join us.

I think I lost every sense of my appetite.

I put the drink on the counter and refused to stare at them, Bianca was glaring at them and she stood up but I pulled her back down. Knowing her She'll commit murder this very insistent and I have enough drama going on right now.

"Leave it" I whispered to her and she glared at me in which I just raised my eyebrow at her and she huffed and folded her arms.

Real mature Bee.

"Why are they here?" Valentina asked as she took a seat next to me.

"I'm wondering the same" Bianca mumbled for only us to hear while she still glaring at them.

"What's her deal?" Val asks while pointing at Bee.

"She is just being a crazy dramatic bitch" I deadpanned and Bianca scoffed but smirked still glaring at them.

Val just laughed and I shook my head.

"So..." I start "...why is most of them dressed up in costumes?"

Bianca broke her glaring contest and looked at me.

"Ask your sweet sister because she's the one who planned this party" she said while grabbing my drink that I left on the table, before she could drink from it she saw Val and I looking at her with our eyebrow raised. She just shrugged and drank it.

Got to love my best friends.

I started scanning the room to look for Rose only to see her drinking with Hardin and her other friends from her class.

Yeah definitely not asking her now.

My thought was interrupted by someone clearing their throat, I looked up to see Victoria and Daniel taking a seat on the couch opposite to Val, Bianca and I. I was about to get up and leave but our group started filling the seats too.

"JULIANNE!!!" Noah exclaimed and I chuckled.

"Noah." I said with a sly smile.

"I missed Youuu" he said while squashing himself in between Val and I, she just hit his arm but Nathan sat next to her and she left Noah to entertain me.

Thanks Val. Some friend you are.

Bianca was also distracted by her boyfriend and in that moment my thoughts went back to Hunter, I wonder where he is. I'm not going to lie but I'm getting worried but I can't show that.

I heard a squeal and I was pulled into a hug from the smell of her perfume I recognize it was Rose and I immediately relaxed into the hug.

"Little sis!! You look sexy as fuck!!" She pulled away to look at me properly and I just rolled my eyes and smiled at her.

I heard someone scoff behind me and I turned to face that person to see it's Victoria. I took a proper look at her, she wore a shimmery short dress and her blonde hair was pulled up into a tight bun. There was a pair of thin, transparent glittery wings on her back. Some sort of fairy I presume.

"Careful." Bianca hissed. "You might get your shitty fairy powder all over us" she pointed out while taking the red cup from Noah and taking a seat on Matthew's lap.

"It's called fairy dust." Victoria spat with a scowl on her face.

"Uncultured swines." Noah muttered under his breath "it's pixie dust!"

All of us just stared blankly at him as he just shrugged it off taking a awkward sip from his cup.

"Oops. My bad. Find me a fuck to give while you at it" she glared at Noah and Victoria.

"Okay, that's enough" Matthew got up with Bianca and took her towards the pool area.

Victoria turns towards me while touching Daniel and smirks.

I think I'm going to be sick.

"Oh my Julianne. Where's your little boyfriend?" she asks while running her fingers through Daniel's hair.

"That's non of your business" I growl.

All that earned was a smirk from her, she whispered something into Daniel's ear which made him turn and look at me while smirking as well.

Oh how I wish to punch the bloody shit out of them.

I got up from the couch, not being able to stand any of this anymore. I walked through the sweating and disgusting drunk teenagers while trying to get some air.

Finally I reached the outside to see Hunter walking up the driveway towards me. He didn't see me at first but by his expression I knew something was wrong.

When his eyes met mine I saw everything, he looked at me with longing but sadness.

I felt the chilly breeze hit my skin as he got closer, goosebumps all over my arms made me shiver. I had a gut feeling that this is not going to end well.

"Julianne...I'm sorry" he mumbled.

"It's oka-" my sentence is cut off.

"It's over."

At this point I feel my whole world crumble, every happiness I had within me sunk to the very bottom leaving me hollow. My heart broke in a million pieces. I felt as though I was going to collapse, I couldn't breathe. My chest became heavy and I was begging to myself that I heard wrong.

"W-what.." My trembling voice questioned.

"I can't do this anymore, we need to end it. I'm so sorry" he says without meeting my gaze.

"you can't do this!" I scream at him with tears streaming down my face. "I though you loved me, you said you'd never leave me and you'll always be there for me no matter what!!"

I stepped forward to him but he backed away from me. I stared at him in shock, unable to believe what's happening right now.

"I lied."

"Bull-fucking-shit!!!" I know in my heart that his not a lier, he would never hurt me.

He then looked at me, his eyes held no emotions and he turned around and started walking away.

"You have no right to fucking walk away after spitting this fucking nonsense to me!" I stalk my way to him.

He stopped and turned around to face me once again.

"Stop. Just stop Julianne." His voice was stern.

"No! Fuck No! I want a fucking explanation, you can't fucking dump me out of the blue without explaining yourself!!" my body is shaking with anger, confusion and heartbreak.

"I have nothing more to say to you, just fucking leave me alone. I don't need to anymore" He sneered at me.

I stare at him in disbelief.

"What do you mean you don't need me anymore?" I look at his face searching for answers. "You promised you wouldn't hurt me..."

His mouth opens and closes as though he wants to answer me but then his lips sealed shut not speaking a word.

I run to him and held his hands as tight as I could, he stared at our hands intwined for a moment before he harshly ripped his hands out of mine.

"Goodbye Julianne."

...

Don't forget to Vote and Comment❤️

- Ann💙🌻

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

1.4M 29.3K 65
- PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS 'The Scars Of Your Love' - Emmeline Adams is just getting settled into her new life as a college student in Berkeley, Californi...
110K 1.7K 54
"I try so hard to be just friends but you sure don't make it easy." He averts his gaze from mine, and I wish he'd just look me in the face. "I don't...
275K 10.8K 21
"I walked over to where Aaron was sitting on the ground, kneeling so that I was face-to-face with him. He was wearing a blank expression on his face...
408K 10.5K 57
"Her troubled eyes held fire. The kind of fire that was capable of burning me to ash." ***** I grabbed her chin with my free hand, making her look at...