➛𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙘𝙤𝙨𝙩 (𝙢𝙝...

By Cherry_On_Top246

♥*♡∞:。.。c𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬! 𝐚 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐩, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐔.𝐀... More

。°。°ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1- ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴛʀᴀɴᴄᴇ
。°。°ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2- ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴇᴛɪᴛɪᴏɴ
。°。°ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3- ꜰᴀᴛᴇ
。°。°ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4- ɢᴇᴛ ᴀʟᴏɴɢ
。°。°ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6- ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ᴍɪꜱᴛᴀᴋᴇ
。°。°ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5- ᴇɴᴄᴏᴜɴᴛᴇʀ
。°。°ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7- ᴍɪꜱꜱɪɴɢ
。°。°ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8- ɴᴏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ʟɪᴇꜱ
。°。°ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9- ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴅᴇɴᴋɪ
。°。°ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10- ᴘʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛᴏʀ
。°。°ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12- ꜱᴜꜱᴘɪᴄɪᴏᴜꜱ
。°。°ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13- ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀꜱᴛ
。°。°ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14- ᴘʟᴀɴɴɪɴɢ
。°。°ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 15- ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴇɪᴊɪʀᴏ
。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 16- ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀᴍᴀᴛʜ
。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 17- ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴛᴜʀɴ
。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 18- ᴘᴏᴏʀ ᴠɪᴄᴛɪᴍ, ᴀɴɢᴇʀ ɪꜱꜱᴜᴇꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀɴʟʏ ᴘꜱʏᴄʜᴏᴘᴀᴛʜ, ᴏʜ ᴍʏ!
。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 19- ʀᴜᴍᴏʀꜱ ᴘᴛ. 1
。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 20- ʀᴜᴍᴏʀꜱ ᴘᴛ. 2
。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 21- ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴏᴛ-ꜱᴏ-ꜰᴜɴ ɢᴀᴍᴇ
。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 22- ʙʟᴜᴇ ꜰʟᴀᴍᴇꜱ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʀᴇᴅ ꜱᴘᴀʀᴋʟᴇꜱ
。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 23- ᴀᴡᴀᴋᴇɴɪɴɢ
。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 24- ɴɪᴄᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ
。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 25- ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴘᴛ.1
。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 26- ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴘᴛ.2
。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 27- ɪɴᴅᴇᴘᴇɴᴅᴇɴᴛ
。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 28- ᴛᴇᴀᴍᴡᴏʀᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴏᴛᴇꜱ
。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 29- ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟ ꜱʜᴏᴛᴏ
。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 30- ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴄᴀɴᴅɪᴅᴀᴛᴇ
。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 31- ᴋɪᴛᴛᴇɴ
。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 32- ᴍᴀᴢᴇ
。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 33- ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴀɴᴛ ꜱᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀ
。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 34- ꜱᴜᴅᴅᴇɴʟʏ ꜱɴᴀᴘᴘᴇᴅ
。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 35- ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟ ʜɪᴛᴏꜱʜɪ (𝚆𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚛)
。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 36- ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ
。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 37- ʟᴏꜱᴛ
。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 38- ʜɪᴅᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴇᴇᴋ
。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 39- ʀɪᴠᴀʟꜱ
。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 40- ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʙᴏʏ
。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 41- ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴛꜱ
。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 42- ᴄᴏᴍꜰᴏʀᴛ ᴏʀ ꜱᴜꜰꜰᴇʀᴇᴅ
。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 43- ᴄᴏɴꜰᴇꜱꜱɪᴏɴ
。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 44- ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴋᴀᴛꜱᴜᴋɪ
。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 45- ᴘᴏʟɪᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇʀᴏᴇꜱ
。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 46- ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴀɴᴛ (ᴍɪꜱꜱɪɴɢ) ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ
。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 47- ᴘᴜᴘᴘᴇᴛ
。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 48- ʙᴀᴄᴋɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ɪɴꜰᴏ.
。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 49- ᴛʜᴇ ʙɪɢ ᴛᴡᴏ ʟɪᴀʀꜱ
。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 50- ᴛʜᴇ ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ᴏᴄᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴄᴇ
。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 51- ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ
。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 52- ꜰɪɴɪꜱʜᴇᴅ ᴘᴜᴢᴢʟᴇ
。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 53- ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇᴅ
。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 54- ᴡʜᴏ ᴅɪᴇᴅ
。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 55- ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇꜱ
。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 56- ᴡᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ
。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 57- ꜱʜᴇ'ꜱ ᴍɪɴᴇ
。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 58- ꜱᴍɪʟᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀᴍᴇʀᴀ!
。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 59- ꜱᴏʀʀʏ
。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 60- ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴛᴀᴍᴀᴋɪ

。°。°ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11- ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀꜱ

2.7K 96 9
By Cherry_On_Top246

Day 1

"Did you hear? Y/N went missing yesterday." Uraraka gossips amongst her classmates, Hagakure and Momo. That morning, an article on the News was posted on how student Y/N went missing. Though, rarely any students knew about the incident. 

"No way, really? What happened?" 

"I heard she got captured by villains!" Mina joins in, covering her mouth in shock. the floating one gasps, a worried expression covering her round face. 

"What if the League of Villains took her?!" She shrieks loudly. A few passengers heads turned to the group of girls unknowingly blocking the entrance. 

"Took who?" 

A monotone voice asks, passing by the class. The teens pupils move to the tall, familiar male with ironic bags under his purple eyes. 

"Oh nothing Shinso!" The invisible one yelps, assumingly rubbing the back of her neck. Though, before the man could sigh and move on, another sound from the group spoke up.

"Y/N is missing!" 

"Momo!" The others screech, ashamed that the intelligent one ruined their secret. The sleepless teen raises an eyebrow, trying not to start interrogated them automatically. 

"What do you mean?"

"...We saw it in a News article this morning. Here." Momo mutters, handle a expensive device to the slightly frustrated one. 

He then reads it slowly, causing the girls to shudder. They were terrified of how Shinso was going to react. Would he begin asking more questions? Would he yell at them? Or, would he only shrug and carry on with his day? 

"Wow." The male grumbles, handing the phone back to Yaoyorozu. The girls gaze at him in confusion. 

Just 'wow'? Weren't him and Y/N friends?

As he began walking off, the students stop him. 

"Wait, so you're not worried or anything?" Ochako mutters, becoming slight suspicious at the tired one. Shinso shrugs, turning his head to face their direction. 

"There isn't a reason to worry. I'm sure that the heroes can handle this." He forms a fake smile and strolls away, clenching his fists as he heads to class. 

Of course he is worried, but pretending to be would make him more suspicious. Especially with what he was planning. 

The bell rings, and soon all of the students sit down. Every seat was filled with a tired teen, just wanting to go home already. Except for one. Y/N L/N's. 

Rumors were spiking as a few whispers began to spread through the classroom. 

"I heard Mr. Aizawa was coming early today."

"Same. For an announcement I'm pretty sure." 

"Yo, where's Y/N? The bell already rang." 

"You haven't heard?"

Suddenly, a loud cough rings in the front of the classroom, showing Mr. Aizawa and the principal. The room instantly turns silent, the students facing the teachers. 

"Alright.. I hope everyone is having a great day so far..!" Mr. Nezu sings happily, covering up the horrid thing about to be spoken next. Quiet 'thanks' sway around the room, soon leaving it dead silent once again. 

Shota sighs, eyes on the floor. 

"Look.. as you can tell, L/N's chair is empty. And.. we just found out this morning that she is missing. Of course, we assume that a villain of some sort as taken her, though we are not positive. The heroes are busy searching, but that does not mean you can too." 

A few gasps exit students mouth in disbelief. They couldn't believe what they were hearing. The girls and boys pout in sadness, whilst a few certain males growl in anger. 

Someone got to her first. 

"We are sure that whatever took Y/N was using her as bait, so that means they could take more students too..!" 

"Now due to that, if any of you do decide to disobey the rules and go search for her, then you will be immediately suspended, or expelled."

The class shrinks at the intensity in their tone. They really did care for the students. That's why they weren't sent off to save her and risk their lives. 

But their love didn't matter for a those certain males. They only wanted Y/N's love. That's all they cared about. 

"Oh my gosh, Tamaki, Mirio! You have to look at something!" Nejire pants, running to the two confused students on the rooftop. Mirio lets out a hum at the sight of the horrified girl jogging towards them. 

"Y/N is gone!" She yelps, handing the teens her phone. They scan the article quickly. 

"No way, that's horrible!" Mirio cry's out, attempting to hide his anger. The curious one nods repeatedly, sitting down next to him. 

Tamaki stays quiet, his indigo irises staring at the article. He couldn't take his eyes off of it. It was so.. horrifying. So unbelievable. 

He hated the empty feeling he had without you. The way it made him so angry. He could sense his hand begin twitching to just break the device on the spot. 

"I..I need to use t-the restroom..." The shy boy mutters, standing and leaving without a second thought. 

He needed time away from everyone, just for a moment. 

Tamaki sighs, entering the bathroom. He scans the area first, checking if anyone besides himself was in there. Luckily, he was alone. 

The male walks over to the large mirror, and gazes at the person staring back. 

He couldn't recognize himself anymore. The indigo-haired, tall, scrawny teen in the reflection wasn't him. Well, it was close to him. He was only missing one thing. 

You. 

You were like a puzzle to him. It was a simple puzzle, with only two pieces. Tamaki and Y/N. Even with it being such an easy game, he couldn't win it. Why?

Because there were more pieces. 

Those 'more pieces' represented the other guys in the picture. Or at least that's what Amajiki thought anyways. 

Tons- millions of pieces were scattered across the board and only one could fit your piece. Of course he already found yours, but, he couldn't find his. Though he had a few times, someone would steal you away, and you would be lost with the pile again. 

Right now you were lost in the sea of colors, just waiting for the player to pick you out again and try to fit people with you. Though the puzzle wasn't finished, it will be. And then this whole game will be over. 

Day 4

"Wow, can you believe she's still gone?" Denki mutters to Eijiro as they walk to the cafeteria. The sensitive one shrugs, eyes gazed on the tile floor. He didn't know what the say. And he differently wasn't in the mood to talk.  

"Hey, extras! Get out of my way!" A voice yells behind them, budging pass their staggering body's. Pikachu growls slowly,  glaring at the bossy male. 

"Bakubro, you alright?" Bakugou sighs, clenching his fists. 

"I'm great." He lies, stomping away in anger. 

Mirio sighs, stepping onto the top of the roof where they always sat. He wished he could see your beautiful face aligning with the sun like it used to do. But sadly, you weren't there. Neither was Tamaki. 

"Mirio, you're okay!" The curious one squeals happily, running to the stunned boy. 

"What do you mean?" He asks, forming a fake smile. Nejire pouts, staring at the empty spot the anxious one usually sat. She tells him how Tamaki was here this morning, but suddenly left. The girl rambles on about how she hopes that Tamaki was only sick and wasn't taken like Y/N. 

Amajiki was okay, but he wasn't gone because he was ill.

He was out searching. 

I mean, what is the point of staying in school if you can't be with Y/N? So, he scanned the whole town, house by house attempting to find her. 

To be honest, he would've found her. If he checked the woods that is. 

Day ???

Time passed so slowly for those certain males. 

Was day is it? Is it morning, lunch or dinner time? Should I even get up to go to school? 

It was as if you were a clock to them. You were also a health bar too.

Shoto was out sick with a sudden cold. Shinso had a stomach ache and threw up a lot, and Katsuki soon left because of an 'unknown sickness' as he called it. 

The rest of the students went to school as usual, quite nervous about if they were going to get sick or taken too. 

Kirishima exhales roughly, heading for his seat. Suddenly, he feels a light tap on his shoulder causing him to flinch slightly. He turns his eyes to the figure, and sees none other than Mr. Aizawa. He bows quickly, then allows the teacher to speak privately. 

"So, Kamanari isn't here today for some reason, and we want you to stop at his house." The teacher speaks in a monotone voice, gazing at the sensitive one. 

That was it. 

This whole time, Kirishima wondered who it could be, just to find out he never wondered if it was Denki. They were friends of course, so he assumed that the boy would tell him.

Well, I guess that friendship wasn't going to work out.

"Okay I will! Thank you sir." He says with another boy, scurrying past the tired teacher. 

He reaches to the front of the school and begins walking to the male's house. 

"Gotcha." 

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"My oh my, look how the tables have turned."

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

・ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ; 11・

・ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ; 1565・

・𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕕 𝕞𝕪 𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕤. 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘!・

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.3K 2.4K 38
✨🧚🏼‍♂️This is an x OC type of book🧚🏼‍♂️✨ As I enter my room about to get ready for bed , I feel someone's chest press up against my back with...
699K 13.7K 200
Just some Yandere x Reader One Shots {Female Pronouns} Obviously ⚠️Trigger Warnings⚠️ Read at your own discretion May contain Mha/Vigilantes spoilers...
487K 6.6K 10
⌜ ❝ 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐀𝐈𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐀 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐇 𝐎𝐍 𝐌𝐄. 𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐄? ❞ ⌟ .・゜...
833K 33.6K 21
❝𝐈𝐓 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐈𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔❞ -@keikaminari - date: 12/1/2020 𝐊𝐈𝐃𝐍𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 ╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- -ˏˋ こんにちはˊˎ- 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘥𝘢𝘣𝘪 𝘬𝘪𝘥�...