Hope (Jasper Jordan; The 100)

By tvfanfiction

"I understand your need to have hope for Clarke, but I am the Chancellor of the Ark, and hope isn't enough. N... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Sequel Book Out Now!!!!!

Chapter 6

4.6K 137 37
By tvfanfiction

I grab the knife that's next to Wells body and I put it in my pocket. Jasper holds my hand and I intertwine it. I smile a little. We walk to the drop ship and find Clarke. We tell her the news and she goes and finds Bellamy. We go to his tent and talk it over.

I give Clarke the knife and she starts observing it. "This knife was made of metal from the drop ship." she says as I start getting tensed.

"What do you mean?" Jasper asks.

"Who else knows about this?" Bellamy asks.

"No one. We brought it straight here." I say to him.

"Clarke?" Jasper asks, suggesting she finishes what she was saying.

"It means the grounders didn't kill Wells. It was one of us." she says. I let go of Jasper's hand and put both my hands to my face. Who ever killed Wells is gonna pay.

"So there's a murderer in the camp?" Jasper asks.

"There's more than one murderer in this camp. This isn't news. We need to keep it quiet." Bellamy says.

"I don't think so." I say to him. Clarke tries to get out of the tent but Bellamy stops her.

"Get out of my way, Bellamy." Clarke says.

"Be smart about this. Look at what we achieved, the wall, the patrols. Like it or not, thinking the grounders is good for us." Bellamy says.

"Oh good for you, you mean. What, keep people afraid and they'll work for you? Is that it?" Clarke says.

"Yea, that's it. But it's good for all of us. Fear of the grounders is building that wall. And besides, what are you gonna do, just walk out there and ask the killer to step forward? You don't even know who's knife that is." He says to her.

"Oh really?" she shows him the initials to someone's name. "J.M, John Murphy. The people have a right to-" I didn't let her finish as I walked out of the tent to find Murphy. He was ordering some kid around.

"You son of a bitch!" I say to him as I pushed him.

"What's your problem?" he says to me.

"You killed Wells!" I say to him.

"What?" he asks in confusion. Oh of course. He plays the "I didn't do it" game.

"Recognize this?" Clarke says as she walks in front of Murphy and shows him the knife.

"It's my knife. Where'd you find it?" he replies to her in confusion. He tries to take it but Clarke doesn't let him.

"Where you dropped it after you killed Wells." Clarke says.

"Where I what?" he says. That catches everyone's attention as everyone grows silent. "The grounders killed Wells, not me."

"I know what you did, and you're gonna pay for it." Clarke says.

"Really? Bellamy, you really believe this crap?" Murphy asks Bellamy but Bellamy stays silent.

"You threatened to kill him. We all heard you. You hated Wells." Clarke says.

"Plenty of people hated Wells. His father was the chancellor that locked us up." Murphy says defending himself.

"Yeah, but you're the only one who got in a knife fight with him." Clarke says her voice getting louder.

"Yeah, I didn't kill him then, either." Murphy says.

"You could've. Also tried to kill Jasper too." I say.

"What?" Jasper says looking at me. I look back at him and grab his hand for comfort. He intertwines it with mines, filling in all the spaces. My heart starts beating fast. I look down smiling.

"Come on this is ridiculous. I don't have to answer to you. I don't have to answer to anyone." Murphy says.

"Come again?" Bellamy tells him.

"Bellamy," Murphy says walking towards him. "look, I'm telling you man, I didn't do this." I actually am starting to believe it wasn't him. If it was him, he would've confessed by now.

"They found his fingers on the ground with your knife." Bellamy tells him.

"Is this the kind of society that we want? You say there should be no rules. Does that mean that we can kill each other without punishment?" Clarke says.

"Clarke." I say letting go of Jasper's hand and going over to her. "You're gonna start a riot." I tell her.

"I already told you. I didn't kill anyone." Murphy says.

"I belie-" I start but a boy interrupts me. "I say we float him." Many other people agree with him.

"That's not what she's saying." I say trying to defend Murphy.

"Why not? He deserves to float. It's justice." the boy says.

"Revenge isn't justice." I tell him.

"It's justice. Float him!" the boys say. He starts chanting "Float him!" and everyone joins in. Murphy starts going for the boy but then someone trips him. A group of boys start punching him and kicking him.

"Stop!" I scream at them. "No! Get off him!" Clarke says also screaming at them while someone holds me back. They grab Murphy while someone ties a rope around his mouth. "Let him go!" Clarke says as I try to stop them as well. "They grab Murphy and throw him down a hill. He starts rolling down the hill until he lands in a pile of mud. Someone grabs him of the ground and the boy punches him. They grab rope and tie it around a tree.

"You can't do this!" I say grabbing the boy by his shirt. "Back up!" The boy tells me starts pushing me backwards. I push him with all my force. "Get off me!" I tell him. "Stop! No!" I say as the boy holds me back while they tie the rope around Murphy's neck. They pulling him upwards as they put a box underneath his feet. Clarke goes to Bellamy.

She pushes him a bit."You can stop this! They'll listen to you!" Clarke says to him.

"Bellamy, you should do it!" The boy says to him. "Bel-la-my!" The boy starts chanting and everyone joins in. I look at Murphy and he's trying to speak while shaking his head. I actually felt bad for Murphy.

"I saw you in the woods with Atom. I know you're not a killer. Bellamy, don't do this." Clarke says to him. Bellamy starts walking towards Murphy.

"Bellamy, I swear to god if you kick it I will hurt you!" I scream at him. Clarke goes up to him.

"Bellamy, you can't do this!" Clarke says but that's not enough. He kicks the box and the crowd starts cheering as Murphy is hanging from his neck.

I go up the Bellamy and push him hard. "What the hell Bellamy!" I scream at him.

Clarke pushes Bellamy as well. "No. Bellamy, no!" she cries at him.

"This is on you Princess! You should've kept your mouth shut." He says to her. He could've stopped this. But all he was doing is encouraging violence.

"What the hell are you doing?" Finn screams. "Cut him down!" He starts telling a little girl to get out of her but she refuses. He continues to try to cut him down, but the boy holds a weapon to his face.

"Get out of my way." he says. I push the boy as he tries to hold Finn back. Octavia tries to take the little girl out of here but she speaks up.

"Stop! OK? Murphy didn't kill Wells!" she starts as the crowd goes silent. "I did!"

"Oh my god." I say as I grab the hatchet from Bellamy's pocket and cut the rope that's connect to the tree from Murphy's neck. Finn catches Murphy as he falls and he starts taking off the rope thats tied around his neck.

"You little bitch!" I say as I try to get at the little girl but Bellamy grabs me. "Let me go!" I yell at him. Clarke and Finn take her to Bellamy's tent as Bellamy lets me go as he walks to the tent.

"Murphy, you okay?" I tell him but he stays silent trying to recover. After a while, he speaks up.

"Bring out the girl, Bellamy!" Murphy yells. Everyone else is staying silent. I start walking to the tent and open it. They all look at me.

"Don't worry, I wont do nothing yet. I just wanna hear this little rat's story." I say.

"Why, Charlotte?" Bellamy says.

"Cause, I was just trying to slay my demons, like you told me." she says.

"What the hell is she talking about?" I ask him.

"She misunderstood me. Charlotte that is not what I meant." Bellamy says looking at her.

"Bring the girl out, now!" We hear Murphy yell.

"Please don't let them hurt me." Charlotte says getting scared. I roll my eyes.

"If you guys have any bright ideas, speak up." Bellamy says. No one says anything so I speak up.

"Well, she needs a punishment! Its not fair that you guys wanna defend her just because she's a little girl. She shouldn't even be having a knife in the first place." I say.

"Pipe, you're not helping." Clarke says.

"She shouldn't have killed Wells! Oh, now its okay for her to kill Wells?" I ask them.

"It's was never o-" Bellamy starts but I interrupt him.

"Then teach her a lesson!" I say getting out of the tent. I hear Finn saying something to Bellamy.

"Piper? What's going on?" Murphy says to me. I walk up to him.

"Murphy. Justice, please. For me, for Wells. I know you didn't like him but you have to do something." I whisper to him. He nods slowly. I stand next to Jasper.

"Piper, what did you tell him?" he tells me. I look at him with worry in my eyes as he puts his arms around me in comfort. Butterflies are back.

"You want to build a society, Princess? Let's build a society, bring her out." Murphy yells. It stays quiet for a bit until Bellamy gets out of the tent.

"Well, well, well, look who decided to join us." Murphy says to him.

"Dial it down and back off." Bellamy says.

"Or what? What are you gonna do about me? Hang me?" Murphy says getting closer to Bellamy.

"I was just giving the people what they wanted." Bellamy tells him.

"Yeah. Yeah, that's a good idea. Why don't we do that right now?" Murphy turns around towards the crowd. "So, who here wants to see the real murderer hung up? All in favor?" Murphy says as he raises his hands. 4 other boys raise there hands. I raise my hand as well.

"Piper? What are you doing?" Octavia asks me.

"Wells didn't deserve it. It's not fair." I say to her angrily.

"I see." Murphy says as he lowers his hand and the boys that raise their hand lower their hands. I lower my hands as well. I can tell Murphy is angry by the lack of people raising their hands as the rest don't agree Charlotte should get hung up.

"So, it's okay to string me up for nothing, but when this little bitch confesses, you all let her walk? Cowards! All of you are cowards!" Murphy yells.

"Hey, Murphy! Murphy. It's over." Bellamy tells him. I shake my head.

"Whatever you say, Boss." Murphy says defeated as Bellamy turns around. As Bellamy starts walking, Murphy grabs a log and hits Bellamy in the head with it. As Bellamy falls to the ground, Octavia. Murphy's about to throw a punch but Jasper gets in front of her, and Murphy punches Jasper. 

"Jasper!" I yell as Jasper falls to the ground and I get on my knee's and shake him as he's unconcious. Murphy goes to the tent but finds nothing there.

"Charlotte! Charlotte, I know you can her me! And when I find you, you are gonna pay!"

not that much Jiper in here either but ugh the stupid little girl got me so pissed off when she stabbed Wells in the neck. A long time ago, like In the second episode I told myself, If Wells gets killed im gonna cry. And guess what, in the next episode he gets killed. I cried. I was so mad. I was happy she killed herself (omg im so mean). She's old enough to realize that Bellamy didn't mean it literally. Ugh if I was in that situation I would punch her as soon as she confessed! anyways yea feel free to leave a vote and a comment if you enjoyed.

I do not own The 100 or the original characters, only Piper.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

249K 7.4K 74
{Book 1} [ ๐‡๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฑ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐จ๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ž๐ ๐š๐ฌ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐š๐๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ...
30.8K 1.3K 30
โ›โ› being lost is being unable to find one's way; not knowing one's whereabouts. โœโœ โžต a book where clarke griffin is coming back to her hometown just...
102K 1.6K 41
BOOK 1 OF ?? "Get down. Get down!" Finn said to all of us while we all hide behind a huge rock. We kept hearing noises around the forest like people...
87.9K 3.3K 44
๐€๐“๐Ž๐Œ๐ˆ๐‚ ๐Œ๐€๐ | โ› the little bit he learned about outer space is it's gotta destroy before it creates! โœ or, in which they are two sides of th...