Everlasting; The Promised Nev...

Von MyDearEunoia

You were born on an orphanage called "Grace Field" and have been raised there since then. As the time goes, y... Mehr

Intro
1 | The Outside World
2 | The Trauma
3 | The Enemy
4 | The Tag
5 | The Traitor
6 | The Crush
7 | The Trust
9 | The Trick
10 | The Chasm
11 | The Lullaby
12 | The Present and The Note
13 | The Pen
14 | The Explosion
15 | The Pain
16 | The Celebration
17 | The Rabbit
18 | The Ignation
19 | The Priority
20 | The After Effect
21 | The Call
22 | The Criminal
23 | The Paradise
24 | The Girl
25 | The Passage
26 | The Surprise
27 | The Nostalgia
28 | The Leisure
29 | The Foul
30 | The Night
31 | The Meeting
32 | The Reason
33 | The Tea Time
34 | The Quarrel
35 | The Quarrel Pt. 2 + Theme Song
36 | The Other Side
37 | The Real Intention
38 | The Morning
39 | The First
40 | The Advantage
41 | The Calm Before A Storm
42 | The Start of Chaos
43 | The Key
44 | The Measures
45 | The Turning Point
46 | The Farewell
47 | The Promise, Undone
48 | The Assignment
49 | The Last Straw
50 | The Last Straw Pt.2
51 | The Final Arch

8 | The Deal

879 49 76
Von MyDearEunoia

That night you went to Sister Krone's room again, and you planned this to be the last. You never planned you deal with Sister Krone to be a long-term partnership like Ray and Momma's because she doesn't has much that you can take.

She planned to back-stabbed you, anyway, she's more open to her ulterior-motive than you thought. There was some hints here and there and you conclude that you should cut her off first before she eliminate you.

"Finally carrying out the deal, aren't we?" she said.

"It depends on what you have, Sister," you answered.

"I'll tell you all I knew first then your turn to give my payback. How was that sound?"

"Lovely. But Sister, can I ask you something more? It's something easier."

"Then what is it?"

"Tell me about you and this care-taker setup."

She smirked. "Fine, since those two are slightly related."

You focus listening her carefully without missing any smallest detail.

"As I told you before, cattle-girls who had top scores and about to shipped out at the age of 12 and has a recommendation letter to be able to become a care-taker. We were sent to a training dormitory where we were thought physical strength, more study, and how to raise high quality products. It was similar to this farm where we were eliminated if our scores are low.

"However, becoming a Sister or Momma is much more harder than to get a recommendation letter in the farm. In a class with approximately 20 girls, only one selected to be Sister."

"And the rest are ..." you trail your words.

Sister Krone nods. "They died."

〰️

She continues, "When I arrived there, they implanted a tracking device in my chest like what I showed you the other day. It was more handy than the one in your body and causing much more pain. I found a pen dropped by someone called Smee. He was William Minerva's supporter."

"So he has an ally."

"Allies. There are numbers of them, I don't know exactly how many but they are disguised as scientist in that lab. I believe many more of them are spread out there. Me myself was not that aloof with Smee. Back in my cattle days, I found a way to make contact with outside by flying Chinese's lampion that tied with a letter. Those had been sent to my siblings but of course none of them replied.

"So I changed the letter. I asked anyone who found it how was the outside world looked like. Smee found it and replied. That was how I knew the plantation's secret."

"Is there any human out there beside Smee?"

"I don't know."

You look at her suspiciously, yet she doesn't seems to be lying. "I never seen the actual world since I being shipped," said Sister Krone.

"Not even a glance?"

"I would be glad to be able peeking even just a glance, but sadly no, I didn't get the opportunity."

Those information about Sister are enough, now you should get to the main reason.

"Do you know where William Minerva is?" you asked.

"No. But I heard they would built a new plantation where the scientist would be involved. As long as I remember none of the Smee in disguise as scientist was got caught so some of them must be in that plantation right now."

"What's their goal?"

"I don't know for sure but I can guess they planned to save the escapees while secretly watch over them as up close as possible. Only them who were able to help you after you escape this place, if you made it."

"Don't worry we will absolutely made it."

The escape plans is not the matter for you to be thought, Norman, Emma and Ray already handled it. Your thoughts are how to escape with everyone.

You've improved the children's abilities by playing tag in group but it wouldn't be enough. You need a place out there as a shelter and also someone to lead your group. William Minerva and his supporters are ought to be your best choices but seems like they are also having a hard time out there. The fact they were in disguise as scientist is the proof.

But why exactly they need scientist in the first place? Is it only to perform implantations on the girls?

"What are the scientists job?" you asked.

"To control and analyze our health and arrange the best nutrients for our food, quantity of our exercise, and the rest along them especially for pregnant woman. They are more like our doctor than scientist."

"Hmm... About that pen, you can't possibly give me that in exchange for the secret, can you?"

"I'm sorry but it's pass the limit I had in mind."

You nod your head in understanding and Sister Krone's face beamed. She really is exited, isn't she?

"I have said all I knew, so tell me now," Sister Krone down to her knees with her hands lay on each of your shoulders.

"What's Isabella's secret?"

She forced you to see her widen eyes and unliterally watered mouth. She looked like a tiger and you are her prey. But you are not a prey in this role-play, you were just as untamed as her.

"One of the children here is..." you trailed your words on purpose. It's fun to see how her expression getting impatient as the second goes.

"I don't know it's violating your care-taker rules or not, but all this time, but Momma has been taking care of her biological child in this farm."

"Isabella's c—child? Among you?"

She didn't expect it at all.

"And the child is not getting shipped yet. The child is not a perfect scorer either, but has decent scores so far."

"How did you know?"

"How do you think I know? The most confidential information where the mother herself never knew, no one in the world might know it other than your higher-ups, yet Isabella is already knew it and cover it, more than that, a cattle children like me can discover it?"

"The most possible scenario is..."

"Yes, I'm Isabella's child," you said with the most innocent smile you can managed.

Of course, the Sister buys your lies. She unconsciously has been controlled by your strings too now to doubt your words. Her expression said it all.

Yes, Sister, trust me.

"Can you imagine it Sister? If I successfully escape with every high-quality children, the higher-ups are going to investigate it and if they found that Momma's child is one of them, a female, and was about to turn 12 next year ... "

"She would be accused to let the children escape on purpose because her child is one of the escapees. She wouldn't only got fired but, will get killed immediately!

"Oh my, I didn't expect it can be turn like that. But wait, aren't you felt bad to drag Isabella down like this, she is your own mother?"

My own mother, you said.

"She might be my real mother, and acted as one, but no mother would raise her child and orphan children just to be eaten. She killed my siblings, Sister, and she would killed me too soon I turned 12.

"If I don't want to be eliminated, I have to eliminate her first."

Sister Krone understood. "You got a point," she said.

She asked, "But what's the proof you had?"

"There's ultrasound scan in Momma's last drawer in her room. It's locked with my drawings inside of it. I accidentally found out when I tried searching for a map in her room the next day I knew the secret."

"That must be a hard fact to you, seeing your own mother killed your siblings indirectly."

"It was."

"Now, Sister," you clap your hand below your left cheek. "Let's end the deal here."

She nods and extend her hand, asking you to close the deal officially.

"It's nice to work with you. You can come to me any time you need help, I'll make sure your escape is success to the best I can," she said.

I have to escape in order you plan works, right?

"By the way Sister, I forgot to tell you." Your smiley eyes stare at her coldly, intimidating her.

You search a block-shaped object in your pocket and reach a button at the left side. You pressed it then a sound of Sister Krone's voice played.

"The harvest you have seen that night, or you heard from someone else, is arranged by Isabella. This place is sucks, isn't it? And this cursed system, which takes your siblings lives' away to be eaten by demons and Isabella is the one who sent them to their death but smiling as if she loves you deeply as her child"

She tried to reach your pocket to take the recording but you successfully avoid it and released yourself from her grasp and make a safe distance from her.

It's a recorder from the plushy toy you bring before. It has a recorder as a feature, Momma gave it as a birthday for your 9th birthday.

"I knew you were going to escape, Isabella knows you and your little number of friends found out this secret. But I'm different from her, in fact, I resent her too. So let's join hand and work this out together."

You stopped the recording. "You dare to tell Momma about our deal, William Minerva, or you meddle in my plan, I'll give Momma this recording."

She released a heavy breath while staring into you immensely. Gladly, you return her stare with a cold, intimidating smirk.

"You can't do that, it's like digging your own grave."

"If I were going to failed because of you anyway, then let's die together."

She hissed. "You are just a child."

"A child who have the upper control, fortunately."

Your words provoke her even more but she can't dwell with you here. If she makes any more noises, Isabella might come and you could play the recording any time. No, she need you to escape first to beat Isabella.

"I understand. I won't do any of those," she said.

You then bid her a good night and walk away from her room.

〰️

You put your smug expression until you finally out of the Sister's room. No sooner had you closed the door than you signed heavily. You rub a pool of sweat above your forehead, a satisfied indication showed at your face.

That went well.

You turn your heel to your own room for a good night rest, but when you just turn left at the corner, someone blocked your way.

"Where were you from, Y/N?"

Unprepared, you stumbled to form a coherent words with your mind suddenly in a panic state.

Eventually, you made out a word, "... Momma?"

Isabella is standing straight in front of you, smiling. But the smile doesn't reach her eyes.

▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️

And the double update is here

Hello there

I planned this chapter to be as mind blowing as possible with the Deal revelation, is it good enough?

I turn my brain up-side down for this lmao

In case some of you might be confused, let me summarize Sister Krone's plan.

So she will let you, yourself, escape from the farm but she will hold the rest of the escapees. She would forced you to leave alone, then she would submit the evidence of your friends' escape plan to Grandma. After that she would testify that the child who escape is Isabella's child and told them to investigate her room for the proof.

Isabella would be killed, you also wouldn't be able to survive out there by your own so you would be devastated. On the other hand, because she successfully busted Isabella and successfully prevent the other high-quality children to escape, she would be promoted to become a Mom. That is her goals.

Whereas sister already had a certain goal, your plan has not finished yet.

Your first plan is tricking Sister Krone to give you information about William Minerva by pretending to be Momma's biological child. Then when you and everyone escape, she would tell the higher-up that Momma purposefully let you escape because there's Momma's child between the escapees, just like Sister Krone's plan.

But actually you were not Momma's child.

Momma is smart and favored by the higher-ups, you concluded it because Momma can order things that are not daily necessity for Ray. Means that she is very smart at lying or someone favored her. So she wouldn't be killed immediately. She is smart so she would do anything to prevent it happened. On the other hand since Sister's testimony about you being Momma's child is didn't match with the data, still, Isabella's biological child is escape nevertheless, she would remain being Sister and if she lucky enough will be sent to another plantation. On the other hand, you and your siblings will find William Minerva to make him yours guardian.

You never plan to completely wipe off Momma or Sister Krone from the first place especially Momma. You just want to shove them off from your way.

But now since William Minerva and his supporters are having the hard time too, you are not sure if you can rely on them. You also don't have a clue where are their locations so you need to think about it again.

I hope this is clear enough and I hope you enjoy this part as well. I'm sorry for any mistake in this chapter, please notice me if you find one.

See you next part~

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

6.6K 158 10
Code, 68174, name Y/n You and Ray were biological siblings and your mother is your caretaker, you found out the secret in your house at such a young...
9.3K 306 21
*NO THIS IS NOT A SMUT HE IS A CHILD* *BLOOD* You have lived 12 years at the Grace Field Orphanage along with the other 38 kids. You didn't communica...
167K 9.2K 83
After their successful prison escape, Ray, Emma, and the other Grace Field children above the age of five venture out into the new world that they kn...
82K 2.9K 33
❝ 𝙄 𝙆𝙀𝙋𝙏 𝙍𝙐𝙉𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝘼𝙒𝘼𝙔 𝙁𝙍𝙊𝙈 𝙈𝙔 𝙁𝘼𝙏𝙀 𝙊𝙁 𝘽𝙀𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙀𝘼𝙏𝙀𝙉 ❞ [ COMPLETED STORY ] ❝ 𝘋𝘖𝘌𝘚 𝘞𝘖𝘕𝘋𝘌𝘙𝘓𝘈𝘕𝘋 𝘌𝘟𝘐...