A Serpent's Fall for Love

By _victoria101

[BOOK 1] Andriette Lodge has a rebellious past. Her father wanted her to be the picture perfect daughter, jus... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: The Arrival Pt.1
Chapter 2: The Arrival Pt.2
Chapter 3: The Truth
Chapter 4: Meeting Miss. Cherry Bombshell
Chapter 5: The Southside Serpents Gang
Chapter 6: Home
Chapter 7: All snakes have soft underbellies
Chapter 8: Partners
Chapter 9: Your Serpent King
Chapter 10: Possible Sparks
Chapter 11: Pickens Day
Chapter 12: Caught
Chapter 13: Night Kisses
Chapter 14: It's Real
Chapter 15: Silent Heartbreak
Chapter 16: Fucked up
Chapter 17: The Heartache
Chapter 18: Partying Sorrows Away
Chapter 19: Feelings
Chapter 20: Bearing it All
Chapter 21: The Letter
Chapter 22: Insecurities
Chapter 23: Hopeful
Chapter 24: Drama Free?
Chapter 25: Protection
Chapter 26: Preparation
Chapter 27: Red Lingerie
Chapter 28: 100% Ready
Chapter 29: I'm fine?
Chapter 31: Fear is your Enemy
Chapter 32: Targeted
Chapter 33: War is on the horizon
Chapter 34: Bliss
Chapter 35: Visitor
Chapter 36: Chains
Chapter 37: Defeat
Chapter 38: The Lodge Liar
Chapter 39: A Serpent Home
Chapter 40: Commando
Chapter 41: Queen
Chapter 42: Missing Blossom
Chapter 43: No More Moves
Chapter 44: Just Cats?
Chapter 45: Threats Against Us
Chapter 46: I Dare You
Chapter 47: Rescue Mission
Chapter 48: How I Feel
Chapter 49: His World
Chapter 50: The Blonde's Outburst
Chapter 51: A Living Nightmare
Chapter 52: It's not fair
Chapter 53: Just like Dad
Chapter 54: Tension in the Air
Chapter 55: Darkness
Chapter 56: Loss of Three Snakes
Chapter 57: I love you...
Chapter 58: Bye for Now
I'M BAAAAAAACK!😈

Chapter 30: Lodge Rage

662 15 1
By _victoria101

I was beyond thrilled when lunch came around because I forgot to eat breakfast this morning. Throughout my classes, I have been distant and closed off. My mind kept racking thoughts of who could have possibly sent me that message. Serpent slut repeated over and over, and I couldn't think of one person that I knew that's name started with an 'M.'

Opening the doors to the cafeteria, I spotted Pea sitting on top of a lunch table, surrounded by many of the Serpents. My head tilted as I admired him, with my Serpent jacket on my arm as I took it off in my previous class. He seemed like a total jackass around people, but you could tell by his actions that he cared for them. I admired the way his hair fell in his face. My world seemed dim without him before, and now he's shined a light in it.

He glanced up and smiled, a genuine smile, at me. I was about to walk over to him, when I saw Archie wave me over to his table. Walking over and taking a sit next to my sister, putting my jacket on the table while I reached over to take a fry off the ginger's plate, "What do you want?"

"Don't act so happy to be with us," sarcasm filled his voice as he smirked, "Tell Jughead that his protest of not eating isn't gonna do shit. It's stupid."

I put my hands up, "I can't do that buddy. It's his way of protesting...and let me guess," I looked at Jughead, "You're protesting against my father."

"Bingo," Veronica flipped her hair over her shoulder.

I grabbed her drink, "Can't do much Archie. As his friends, we need to respect his choice." I sipped the drink, grimacing at the healthy flavor. "It's a shame though I must say Jughead. Just think about all the burgers and chips you're gonna be missing out on....Especially Pop's. Ooo, don't even get me started on the milkshakes-"

"Okay," Jughead shifted, "Don't need to tempt me. It's already hard as it is Andy." I laughed at him. Hey if he wants to protest against my father, then by all means he can. That just doesn't mean my father is really gonna care enough to do anything for one person, especially Jughead.

"Veronica. Andy," my sister and I looked over at a girl named Ethel walking towards us, on a mission with two drinks in hand.

I stared at my sister, confused because I've never spoken to this girl before. Veronica placed her arm on my hand, "Oh, hey, Ethel." My sister spoke, while I just sat there quietly.

"For your crimes against the town of Riverdale, for everything that you and your family have done and continue to do, we find you guilty," the cafeteria fell silent. All eyes were on my sister, Ethel, and I. "Your sentences are these."

Suddenly, she threw the cups in Veronica and I's faces.

Everyone in the room gasped, shocked that the school's most richest siblings have been humiliated publicly.

I jumped up from my seat, "You fucking bitch!" As I was about to punch the girl, Ethel ran scared shitless. I moved to ran after her, but was pulled back.

"Andy no," Pea whispered in my ear as he covered me from everyone. "Let's go get you cleaned up. Toni grab her things." He led me out of the room, pulling me close to him body.

Once we got out in the hallway, I pushed off of him, "Where is she? Where's the fucking ass bitch? I'm gonna kick her ass." Suddenly, Pea and Toni began laughing at me. I stared at them blankly as anger continued to course through me. "What the fuck is so funny?"

"You most certainly have the Serpent temper," Toni said as she held her stomach, "but I can't take you seriously when you look like a strawberry milkshake." I glared at her as I whipped off some of the milkshake from my face and splattered it onto her.

Pea carefully stepped forwards, "Babe I know you wanna rip her head off and shit, but first I'm gonna need you to calm down. This relationship only needs one of us making stupid impulsive decisions." He hugged me even though I was making him dirty.

The door opened, out poured my sister and Betty. They rushed to the bathroom, Toni grabbed me and we followed behind, leaving Pea in the hallway. I forced Toni to stop to look back at Pea over my shoulder, "Go," he said, "or you gonna be the new Strawberry Shortcake."

- - -

Luckily for me there wasn't much of the smoothie on my blouse or skirt as most of it was on my hair, even though my jacket hid most of the stains. As for Veronica... she wasn't so fortunate. Her dress was ruined, and had to be covered up by a sweater from the lost and found,and the worst part for any Lodge... the milkshake ruined her heels. As Toni and I had washed out all the smoothie from my hair, we threw it up in a messy bun and stood back with Betty, waiting for my sister to explode.

"V," I stepped forward, "Let me help yo-"

"No. I can do it myself," my sister was quick to shut me down.

I stepped back, nervous as to what she may say next. Betty looked between us two, "The chilling thing is Ethel went through the trouble of bringing those milkshakes here from Pop's," she paused as she contemplated, "I mean, how mad is she?"

I threw my hands into the air, frustrated, "I don't even know what she's mad at me for. I haven't even spoken to the girl before. The worst part is she wasted a perfectly good milkshake on me and for what."

Toni's eyes narrowed at me as she bobbed her head towards my sister. I scoffed at what she meant, "Ronnie," I walked over to her and leaned on the sink that she was using, "What do you know that I don't? Obviously, I've been dragged into something as usual."

Ronnie let out a exasperated breath, "Dad is responsible for the Muggs family losing basically everything," she continued to wash her hair with water, "And he still hasn't made amends, so... Ethel has the right to be upset."

"So do you," Betty told my sister.

I gazed at the ground, "V that doesn't mean she can just throw shit onto us."

"Andy's right," Toni pushed her self off from the wall next to the sinks, "She's mad at what your guys' father did. You two had no control."

Betty kept her arms crossed as she looked at my sister who stood quietly, as she tried desperately to dry her hair, "Are you sure you're okay?"

"I'll manage." Ronnie mumbled.

"I'm impressed," Betty told her, "I'd want to rip Ethel's head off like Andy."

I smiled at her comment, "Well one of us isn't so level headed and calm."

Ronnie's eyes met mine, "As my mom keeps saying, 'this is not the time for drama and flying off the handle.' I just need to...take deep breaths, keep smiling, turn on the other cheek," she nodded at her reflection in the mirror, "Give Ethel a wide berth."

The four of us walked out of the bathroom into the crowded hallways. "Veronica!" Reggie's voice bombed in front of us. He wasn't able to see me as I was behind Betty.

"I heard you got a face full of dairy. I've got some nuts to top off that shake if you want."

I pushed past Betty. He gasped as he saw me, eyes trailed down to my exposed Serpent tattoo. "Leave her alone Reggie."

He scoffed as he looked down at me, eyes went down to my tattoo and neck, being able to see my hickeys from last night, "I'd say I got some nuts for you, but seems to me you already have some... elsewhere," he clenched his jaw.  "It's a shame to see that you're one of them now, but hey if that Sweet Pea messes up again, just know that I'll be here for you."

"You do not want to push me right now, so do me a favor Reggie. Leave my sister and I alone," Veronica exclaimed.

"One question I gotta ask, as future Student Body President," he took a breath, "What are the odds your dad's the first inmate in that prison he's building..."

As Reggie continued to speak, I noticed that Veronica wasn't paying attention to his words, but was staring at him more dangerously. I looked down and saw her hands forming a fist, my eyes widened at the sight, but I didn't dare move a muscle. He deserved everything he got.

In a blink of an eye, Ronnie brought her fist down straight in the middle of his face, making him fall onto the ground, unconscious. I gasped, along with everyone else in the hallways, not expecting her being able to black him out in a single punch.

So much for following our mother's words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61K 1.1K 34
Betty Cooper and Jughead Jones met when Southside High closed down and all the students were transferred to Riverdale High. Now 2 years into their re...
405K 8.3K 37
Lola Carter. Former bad girl gone good. Serpent royalty. Best friend of Jughead Jones. When her father sees her being dragged too deep into the snake...
299K 5K 37
Tiana Blossom, daughter of the richest family in Riverdale. She and her older sister, queens of Riverdale High, both beautiful and both true Blossom...
274K 4.8K 31
Betty goes to the drive in with Archie and Veronica and ends up getting more than she bargains for when she meets a bad boy from the southside of tow...