Run away

By nutellar0se

A terrible one night stand producing a pregnancy leaves twenty year old Jaya Avery scared and confused. She d... More

Prologue
Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
Epilogue

13

8.7K 265 24
By nutellar0se

-
APRIL 15
Time: 9:23pm
-

Jaya grabbed a black leather jacket she was gifted from Laila and put it on. She put her hair straightened with light makeup that she had help from Solaria.

"You think this is too causal for a party?" Jaya asked her and Solaria shook her head.

"You look hot" Sola smiled and Jaya smiled at her before spinning a little bit in a circle.

"Is it too much to put on my all white vans?" Jaya asked as she held them up.

"If you want to but I also have some tan colored sandals I think would be cute with that dress" She said and showed them to her. Jaya smiled at them and took them.

"These are so cute" Jaya said as she tried them on.

"On God you should wear those" Sola Said and Jaya nodded her head before mumbling a thank you to her.

"Okay how do I look" Sola said suddenly as she turned to Jaya. Jaya smiled as she took in her outfit. Solaria had on a black lace teddy with some high waisted dark blue jeans. Her hair was in box braids down her back with her edges slayed.

"You look fine as fuck" Jaya said and looked into the the mirror to fix her hair out of her face. She grabbed a comb and just ran it through her hair as she nodded her head.

"Thanks love" Sola said before there was a knock on the door. Alice popped her head in and smiled when she saw Sola who turned toward her.

"Hey baby" Sola said and Alice walked over to her before pulling her into a kiss. Alice smiled into the kiss and pecked her lips again.

"Well damn let me go" Jaya laughed and Alice smiled at her as she pulled away from Sola who bit her lips.

"Sorry Jaya come on Renae is almost here" Alice mumbled as she held Solaria's hand. They walked out the room with Jaya behind them.

"Look at you" Laila smiled as she looked at Jaya who smiled at her. They all walked downstairs and Jaya went straight for the kitchen.

"You look good Laila" Jaya said to her as she ate some chips. Laila had on a purple lace two piece that was a crop top and a tight fitting skirt.

"Thanks love" Laila said and poured her a shot of vodka.

"She's here!" Someone yelled and Laila quickly drown her shot before walking out to the kitchen behind Jaya.

Everyone went and found places to hide while Jaya awkwardly stood behind the corner wall. Her hand rubbed her belly as everything got quiet.

"Why are we at Sola's house?" Renae asked from outside the front door.

"She wanted to talk to me real quick" Alaska said before opening the door. The house was dark and Renae frown as she moved to switch on the light.

As soon as the light switched on, everyone popped up and yelled a big 'SURPRISE' scaring Renae in the process.

"What the fuck" Renae said and looked at Alaska who only smiled at her.

"Happy birthday Nae" Laila said and pointed to the banner that wrote the same words. Renae blinked before she finally understood what was going on and smiled big.

"Aw wow you guys" Renae said and walked further into the room before hugging Laila who only laughed. Everyone crowded around her and gave out hugs while Jaya went back into the kitchen for more chips.

"Hey" Alan said to Jaya as he entered the kitchen. Jaya smiled at him mumbling a soft hey before she stuffed her face with more food.

Alan reached and poured him some bourdon making Jaya raise her eyebrow at him. "Wow a bourdon guy really" she said as she chewed on some gummy bears.

"What's wrong with bourdon" Alan said before drowning the drink in one gulp. Jaya shook her head with a small shrug before eating some more chips.

"Hey guys" Renae said coming into the kitchen. Jaya smiled at her as she couldn't talk with her face stuffed with food.

"Happy Birthday" Alan said and she sent him a small smile. She walked over to the food and grabbed some chips, specifically some Doritos.

"Thanks you A" She said and hugged him. Jaya swallowed her food and mumbled a "Happy Birthday"to which Nae hugged her as well.

"What are you doing hiding in here come party" Nae exclaimed making Jaya smile. She swallowed the last of her water before following Nae out of the kitchen.

Music was blasting throughout the house and people were dancing in the open area of the house. Jaya smiled as she saw Alice and Solaria dancing against each other while Alaska and Laila danced.

"Dance with me girl" Nae shouted over the music as she led Jaya to the dance floor. Jaya laughed as Nae began dancing her no so good dance moves. Jaya moved her hips and danced with the music with Nae smiling at her.

"Look at you go" Laila said as she came up to the two of them with Alaska next to her.

"You got some moves up under you Jaya" Alaska smiled making Jaya blush. The four of them began dancing with each other. Alaska took Jaya's hand and let her do a little spin making Jaya laugh some.

"Ouu girl party" Elias said as he walked into the little circle the four girls formed.

"Boy" Alaska laughed and he smirked at her before grabbing her hand making her spin before dipping her.

"Boo" he said and let her fall on the floor as he let her go. She hit the floor with a thud and she glared up at him who laughed.

"You are such an asshole" Alaska said as she stood up with the help of her sister who shoved Elias.

Jaya rubbed her stomach as she felt tired from all the dancing she just did. She walked to the bar stools and sat down keeping a hand on her stomach. "Whew babies we need to stop making mommy dance so much" She said looking down at her stomach.

"Hey" someone called out and she looked over to see a boy walking up to her with a small smile on his face.

"Hi"

"I'm Matthew uh you're staying with my mother" The boy said and Jaya's eyes widened in realization as she nodded her head.

"Oh yeah hey I'm Jaya" She said and Matthew sent her another smile. He looked out at the dancing floor as he took in Renae and Laila dancing together and Alaska heading toward Jaya and Matthew.

"Hey Matthew" Alaska greeted him before sitting next to Jaya on a bar stool. She handed Jaya a bowl of gummy bears to which Jaya smiled and thanked her before eating some.

"Hey Alaska how you been?" He asked her and she shrugged her shoulders.

"Pretty good just been busy with school" She mumbled to which Matthew nodded his head.

"Understandable well I'll leave you girls to it. I'm going to go wish a happy birthday to the birthday girl" He said before excusing himself. Alaska frowned and ate some gummy bears as she looked around the room.

"I don't see why you guys don't like him. I mean he seems alright to me." Jaya shrugged and Alaska rolled her eyes.

"I don't have a problem with him as much as Roman and Renae. Ever since Roman broke up with Matthew, Matthew would try and-" Alaska was cut off by Jaya repeatedly saying hold on.

"Roman is gay? Matthew is gay?" Jaya asked with widened eyes to which Alaska nodded her head.

"Well Roman is really like bisexual and Matthew too but Matthew is really more into girls. I think he just was with Roman for an first try experience" Alaska said shrugged her shoulders as she looked at Roman who was walking into the room.

"Damn" was all Jaya could say as she shook her head. She sighed and ate the last of the gummy bears before putting them on one of the little tables, off to the side.

"This town gets more interesting by the day" Jaya smiled making Alaska laugh and shake her head.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9M 325K 52
On the WATTYS 2017 SHORTLIST and Featured in COSMOPOLITAN!!! A Wattpad featured story with LOTS OF STEAM! A new life, new friendships, new love...
10.1K 274 32
Warning This story it's for mental and emotional mature audience (18 and up) the contain is following: Strong language Graphic violence Nudity Drugs ...
87 6 48
Julia Blade has it all, Junior year tucked in her sleeve and Senior year around the corner she's ready to enjoy the summer with her best friend. But...
510K 15.9K 24
Angela Lee has never expected to get pregnant at the age of 27. Not when her priority was her job. But one night stand happened which left her with u...