TLOK Kyalin Oneshots NEW

By PinkRathian

Primarily Kyalin Oneshots of different ratings 😏, you can find some Suvira in here too. Cute fluff to angst... More

Edges
Beach Volleyball
Adventures of Zaofu
When We Were Kids
Car ride
Babysitting
Searching
Update
Suvira Chapter
Double Date
From Chaos to Order (Kuvira Backstory)
Wine and Surprise
Dangerously Jealous
Kyalin Week
Suyin Part 1
Suyin Part 2
Suyin Part 3
Suyin Part 4
Unexpected
Love is Blind
The Games Part 1
The Games Part 2
The Games Part 3
The Games Part 4
Suvira AU (epilogue)
The City Part 1
The City Part 2
update
The City Part 3
The City Part 4
The Chief's Secret
Train Wreck
Crushing
A different kind of Mother
Kyalin Week Prompt 1
Kyalin Week Prompt 2
Kyalin Week 3
Kyalin Week 4
Kyalin Week Day 5
Kyalin Week Six
Kyalin Week Day 7
Two worlds apart
Circumstances (sequel to TWA)
The Guard (Suvira) Part 1
Speculation (sequal to Circumstances)
The Guard (Suvira) Part 2
All over you
Comfort
Lin and Ikki
Holiday
Suvira Solstice
Lin Walks Into a Bar
Christmas Party
Suvira Book 1
Suvira Book 2
Suvira Book 3
Suvira Book 4
Lin Goes to the Dentist
The Box
The Office
The Radio
The Dinner
Kyalin Shorts
I Just Know that I Like You
That's Rough
Good Times
Suvira Nanny AU
A Test of Love
Suvira Shorts
I'm Sorry
Signs
Signs Pt 2
Like You
Kya Goes to the Dentist
My Wives and I
A Cause For Celebration
A Cause for Celebration Part 2
20 Years Ago
Lin Takes Care of Kya
Kyalinzumi
Suvira Nanny Au (part 2??? I guess?)
Origins: Part 1
Origins: Part 2
Origins: Part 3
An update
Pirate AU Part 1
Pirate AU Part 2
Pirate AU Part 3
Pirate AU Part 4
Pirate AU Part 5
Pirate Au Part 6
Pirate AU Part 7
Pirate AU Part 8
Pirate AU Part 9
Pirate Au Part 10
Pirate AU Part 11
Pirate AU Part 12
Pirate AU Part 13
Pirate AU Part 14
Pirate AU Part 15 (Finale)

interruption

1.1K 52 42
By PinkRathian

Someone said walling in on prompt so this a gift to you. It's a short one, but I cracked a smile. Nothing explicit but implications. Also, I just kind of assumed it took place at Zaofu, the adults are gathered for whatever reason. Enjoy.

Lin laid next to Kya, their lips meeting in a graceful start to what was no doubt about to become more than a make out session. She took Kya's face in her hand, pulling the waterbender closer to her. Kya hummed, reaching a hand back and pulling out her ponytail. Lin rolled herself onto the other girl, leaving one hand on her waist and supporting herself with her knee.

"Comfortable?" Lin asked, kissing her neck.

"Mmhmmm." Lin continued, absorbing the warmth emanating from her girlfriend.  Kya had a hand on the back of Lin's head, the other pressed to Lin's abdomen. They kissed passionately, and Lin pulled away, sitting on her knees in a straddle above Kya who panted beneath her. Lin placed her hands on the bottom of her tank top, about to lift it over her head when the door opened.

"Dinners almost read- oh my raava." Suyin closed the door and Lin went pink. Kya was biting back a laugh and Suyin opened the door a crack.

"This isn't what I thought you meant when you said you had to lay down, Kya." Kya laughed, turning Lin pinker.

"Well, it would have been completely inappropriate." Kya replied.

"Thanks, Su, you can leave now."

"Hey Pema!" Su shouted and Lin grunted.

"What?" Pema said, and Kya snorted at the sound of her voice.

"I just walked in them."

"What?"

"Su, please!" Lin called.

"Lin, if you're going to do this in my house I should at least have some grounds to tease you about it."

"Seems fair." Kya added and Lin glared at her.

"This is great," Pema said, "but why did I have to be brought into this?"

"Because you were close by. You can get Bumi if you want I'm sure he'd have something funny to add-"

"Okayyyyy," Lin said, dismounting Kya and walking over the door.

"Oh please don't stop on my accord," Su said, "say the word and I'll leave."

"Leave."

"See I would, but dinner is ready. I mean, I see you already have something to eat but if you want dessert, or an appetizer-" Lin glared at her sister, trying her best to remain steadfast, but after a minute of strong staring from both sides, she cracked a grin.

"I hate you." She said.

"I know." Su replied. "Come, Pema, we should leave them to it." Su waved Pema alongside her, Tenzin's poor wife scarred from the encounter. She looked back to Kya who had propped herself up on her elbows.

"Thanks for the help." Lin said. Kya's lips were stretched into a grin and she shrugged.

"Seemed like something the two of you should handle yourselves." Lin scoffed, sitting on the edge of the bed, brushing a strand of hair aside. They sat in silence for a moment, collecting themselves.

"You want to continue?" Kya asked after a while.

"Yup." Lin replied, re taking her spot on top of the waterbender.

___________________________________________

"So anyway I was showing them-" Su paused her conversation, listening to the feint call that echoed. Her sisters name.

"Kya's doing that on purpose, right?" Su asked. Bumi shrugged, sipping his drink.

"They think they're quiet, let's just say the whole third floor knows when Lin is at the island." Su laughed, even Pema who had her reserves cracked a grin. Tenzin shook his head in disbelief, but Su was sure that under that beard of his was smile too.

"Should we tell them?" Pema asked.

"Definitely not." Su replied, "I don't think they'd appreciate another interruption."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.4K 456 51
This is a Korra x Reader. (Y/n) is the owner of a flower shop in republic city. She is a non bender who was living a normal boring life and she was...
9.1K 250 14
Book 3 of Akari Series Read book 1 and 2 first DON'T READ SUMMARY IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THE FIRST TWO BOOKS!!!!! Two weeks have passed and now Team Av...
4.2K 197 6
Male Reader x Korra x Asami. Decades after the adventures of Avatar Aang to stop The Fire Nation's oppressive campaign of tyranny and death with his...
67.4K 1.6K 17
*Old Work* "Well, my family have a lot of great benders. Aang, Tenzin, Katara, Kya even my dad was a great firebender with an earthbender mom... I ca...