Eternal love

By sundas1705

Short stories collection where love and characters lives.... join various couples and families in their journ... More

Introduction
Dil Ka Rishta❤️
❤️
❤️
❤️
❤️
❤️
❤️
❤️
Epilogue ❤️
Dil Ka Rishta ❤️ bonus chapter
Vasl... Union 💞
💞
💞
💞
💞
💞
💞
💞
💞
Epilogue 💞
bonus chapter 💞
Ishq Kamal 💘
💘
💘
💘
💘
💘
💘
💘
💘
💘
Epilogue 💘
Ishq Kamal 💘 bonus chapter
Raabta💓 (sequel of Vasl 💞)
💓
💓
💓
💓
💓
💓
💓
Epilogue 💓
bonus chapter💓
Special bonus chapter 💓
Part # 1
Part # 2
New Stories (Prologues)
Qurbat ❣️
Chapter # 1❣️
Chapter # 2❣️
Chapter # 3❣️
Chapter # 4❣️
Chapter # 5❣️
Chapter # 6❣️
Chapter # 7❣️
Chapter # 8❣️
Epilogue ❣️
Muntazir✨
Chapter # 1✨
Chapter # 2✨
Chapter # 3✨
Chapter # 4✨
Chapter # 5✨
Chapter # 6✨
Chapter # 7 ✨
Chapter # 9✨
Chapter # 10✨
Chapter # 11✨
Epilogue ✨
Bonus Chapter ✨ (Daima & Adam special)
Fitoor 🥰
Chapter # 1 🥰
Chapter # 2 🥰
Chapter # 3 🥰
Chapter # 4 🥰
Chapter # 5 🥰
Chapter # 6 🥰
Chapter # 7 🥰
Chapter # 8 🥰
Chapter # 9 🥰
Epilogue 🥰
Bonus chapter 🥰
𝗜𝗠𝗣𝗢𝗥𝗧𝗔𝗡𝗧 𝗔𝗡𝗡𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗖𝗘𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧!!
Muntazir 💫 (Rewritten)
Chapter # 1 💫
Chapter # 2 💫
Chapter # 3 💫
Chapter # 4 💫
Chapter # 5 💫
Chapter # 6 💫
Chapter # 7 💫
Chapter # 8 💫
Chapter # 9 💫
Chapter # 10 💫
Chapter # 11💫
Chapter # 12 💫
Chapter # 13 💫
Chapter # 14 💫
Chapter # 15💫
Chapter # 16 💫
Epilogue 💫
Q & A ?! ( your question, my words)

Chapter # 8✨

9.7K 514 398
By sundas1705

Assalam o Alaikum and Hello beauties!!!!!

Surpriseeeeeeeee !!!!!!😉✨💃🏻🎊🎉

Did you miss me?

And for this SURPRISEEEEEEEEE do you love me?

Ok so... The main reason of this update is because I was bore😂😂😂😂

And I wanted to read some comments...

I am writing fanaa and it's so hectic with the online classes 🤧🤧🤧

Also you guys didn't go and read the first chapter... Not all of you🤪🤪🤪

So go and give your love to that one too...

Ok so spoiler alert... This is not all of drama... This one and the next one will have less or no drama but the 10 chapter had the Amazing DRAMA😁😁😁😁

OK... ANOTHER SPOILER ALERT!!!!

NEW ENTRY!!!! THERE is a new entry in this chapter...😅😅😅 So enjoy the update and keep loving...

.....................✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨..................

"نہ جواب دے نہ سوال کر
مجھے چھوڑ دے میرے حال پر
تجھے کیا ملے گا تو ہی بتا
مجھے یوں اُلجھنوں میں ڈال کر"

(Na jawab de... na sawal kar
Mujhe chor de mere haal par
Mujhe kya mily ga tu hi Bata
Mujhe Yun uljhano' n main daal kar..!!!)

.......................💔💔💔💔💔💔.....................

The next morning was silent in Hamdani House, he groaned as the gleaming rays of the sun blinded him when he opens his eyes.

He glared at his open window as he curses his little brother for it but then smiles as he looked at the wall clock.

Then he looked at his nightstand and sighed in relief when he saw that they are no tray of food and medicine. He was happy that now she can't run away.

He rubbed his face with his hand and get alert as he heard the door of his room opening.

He quickly opened his eyes with hope in them and a bright smile on his smile but soon frown when he saw his mother smiling at him.

To not make it awkward he smiled but his mother notices his sad eyes and smiles lightly.

"Good morning Murad... How are you feeling now?"

"Good morning Mama... I am good now... I can move my leg easily just these frequent headaches are killing me...,"

"It will take time Bacha... But you are doing so good... Now get up and let me help you then you have to eat your food and medicine but first, let's freshen up,"

"Mama... Where is Umer? Usually, he helped me... I mean I don't mind your company but I don't want to burden you more...,"

"Murad... I am fine Bacha... Now Alhamdulillah you can easily walk with crutch and Umer had to go to the office...,"

Shameen beghum caressed his head as she helped him with getting up and freshen up. He sat back on the bed after coming from the bathroom and looked around not looking at his mother.

Shameen beghum raised her eyebrows at her son's restlessness and squeezed his hand getting his attention.

"What do you want to say, Murad?"

"How do you...,"

"I am your mother Murad... I read your mind when you are a baby and I know when my kid is restless or worried,"

"Where is she?"

The whisper is so low but Shameen beghum heard it and smile as she understands his words.

"She didn't come because she promised to take care of you till you be able to stand up... She consults with your physician and he tells her that you are now good to walk with help but you are now better... That's why she went to the office... She fulfilled her promise, Murad... Now she had to live her life...,"

He nodded his head but look at his mother with misty eyes.

"Tell me one thing Murad? Did you regret it? Whatever you did?"

"I do... I really do...,"

His mother give him a sad smile and Squeeze his hand as he spoke again.

"I am sorry Mama... I know what I know was wrong... I shouldn't have hurt her but I am regretting it... Please know that I am... I just said that to push her away thinking that she was forced but I didn't know it will all back fired... Please help me,"

"We can't Murad... We can't do anything... From the first day we did wrong with both of you... We forced the decision on you... You ran away... We didn't made you understand the situation... You came back after years... Your hate or grudge or insecurities whatever you call it... It ruin her and we just stood there and watch it Murad... I know I was selfish... I was selfish when Hadiya Appa stopped you and didn't throw you out... I become selfish when you were in that hospital bed... Fighting for your life and I begged to that innocent girl who I called my daughter to forgive her tormentor... Even when you think you did nothing wrong Murad... You did many sins and one of them is the greatest... You broke her trust and her confidence... You stomped on her self-esteem and self-respect and this time I will not be selfish Murad...,"

"If you are my son... Then I love Mannat like daughter and I will not let you drag her down more... If you are sorry and regret this then act like it... Beg, plead and repent because your sins are much greater baby...
Before chasing behind her love... Earn her trust... Made her believe that you will not break her again..., because a girl can live without a man but not without her self-respect,"

"I am sorry Mama... I really am... I did wrong but I am ready to beg if I have to...,"

Shameen beghum hugged him and kissed his head with teary eyes.

"I know Murad... I know... But you have hurt her so much... She is hurt and disappointed... she will fight this... she will guard her heart... she will protect it so please give her space and time,"

Murad looked down and cried in his mother's arms who looked at him with pity.

"I know Mama... And I am paying for it too... I hurt her with my words... With my actions but I am willing to repent and win her back...,"

"Murad... I am happy that you realized your mistake... I will be so happy that she will give you another chance but if she didn't want you... I won't side with you... I will not let you break her again... I was selfish because your love overcomes me but not anymore... if she didn't want anything to do with you... I want you to respect it...,"

"I won't give up Mama... I will fight till the last moment... I will do anything to get her and if she still didn't want me... Then I will let her go but not before I try...,"

Shameen beghum smiled and patted his cheeks, he smiled at his mother and she placed the food tray in front of him.

"Good to know Bacha... Now eat... I don't want to hear that Mannat took good care of you while I just do gossips...,"

He chuckled and Shameen beghum smiled praying that in the end everything will be ok and all her children will be happy.

...........

She was walking with her twin and her cousins as they tour the office but this time as a team member.

Mannat felt nervous and anxious but she was going to do her best. Also, this will give her time to stay away from him.

His words from last night hurt her but she will do her best to ignore him now.

That's why she calls his therapist and after making sure he is well now, she told her father that she wanted to join the office.

Umer and Jannat were handling the designing department as umer was determined to have his wife with him while Jannat just rolled her eyes.

Adam and Mannat were going to work together in the financial department, Adam will train her because he had his own company to run.

They are looking around and talk with various managers, Adam turned toward the ladies with a soft smile.

"So do you like it? I mean it's your first day and you are just touring and meeting your staff but still...,"

"It's so amazing... I mean looked at it... I will love to work here... I am itching to draw and sketch...,"

"And I am itching to get you alone...,"

Jannat glared at her husband for his blunt words as she elbowed him in the stomach making him howler.

"Geez, woman... Why are you allergic to my romance this fine morning?"

"Because you are annoying Mr. Husband... Tone it down or you will kiss the floor...,"

"I can kiss something else...,"

"Umer...,"

"Janam...,"

Adam and Mannat looked between them and then rolled their eyes as the two bickers without any care.

"They don't look like a married couple... They are acting like kids...,"

"Tell me about it...,"

Adam ignored them who were still bickering in the background and looked at Mannat with concerned eyes.

"You know... You need rest... You look pale and tired... I think we should go home and you can start after getting plenty of rest...,"

She shook her head as she cut him off with a weak smile making his heart skip a beat.

"I am ok Adam... I am just nervous that's all... I will get better... Also with these two kids... I will get tired more often...,"

"Hey... We are not kids... Don't copy me... Stop copying me...,"

Mannat facepalmed when she heard them speaking together.

Adam was going to say something but before he can, something or someone dashed into him.

"Oww... Shit...,"

His files and phone dropped on the floor as he looked at the person ready to kill them but he saw an equally angry face already glaring at him.

The girl who was so openly glaring at him, stood in front of him with her hands on her hip, her cheeks and nose red with anger, her lips plump and pouty, her deep green eyes had an amazing attraction.

Her long hair flowing past her hip and he suddenly came out of his trance at her words that angered him immediately.

"Are you blind? You should see while walking...,"

Adam was shocked at her words while the twins and Umer looked open-mouthed at her confidence.

Adam looked at her pointed finger toward his chest and then toward his cousins.

"She is talking to me?"

He got three nods from still shocked people but the girl cut him off and start scolding him for her mistake.

"Yes, she is talking to you... Boys these days do anything for attention... They will run into you and act all innocent. I know your kind of boys... Don't take me like a fool... I have pepper spray with me and I can make you a blind for real...,"

Adam stood there too stunt to say anything as she keeps scolding him but his trance broke as he looked behind to see his cousins laughing especially Mannat.

He wanted to smile but the girl's next words again got his attention.

"Do you know who I am? I am the new assistant of Mr. Adam Khan... If he knew you ran into his assistant on her first day and slipped my caramel latte he will fire you...,"

"Dude... She is gone...,"

Umer hollered in laughter at her words as the twins were having a hard time controlling their own laugher.

"You... As Adam Khan's new assistant? Who hired you? And who are you?"

The girl looked at Umer like he was a lunatic but then turned toward Adam to continue her work, glaring at him.

"Why would I tell you my name? I know your type of boy... They first act all good then they stalk beautiful girls like me and then they kill them... and his mother hired me... She is my mother best friend...,"

"Perfect... Damn perfect... Like life was any less complicated... Thanks, mom,"

Adam muttered in pure sarcasm as the twins lost it and start laughing as they join Umer who was holding his stomach.

"Miss whoever you are... We don't need any assistant so you can go please...,"

"Haw!!! Who the hell are you to say this? I will complain about you to Adam sir... You are rude, insensitive, cold-hearted and stupid...,"

"Don't forget idiot...,"

"Yeah, that's too... Thanks though...,"

"My pleasure...,"

Umer can't keep his mouth shut that earned him a glare from Adam who was close to burst but then Mannat took mercy on him and step forward as Jannat pinched her husband to shut up.

"Hello, miss... I am Mannat... it's my first day too... So will you please tell me your name?"

The girl looks skeptical but then shook Mannat hand as she passes her a smile.

"Hello, Mannat... My name is Daima... Daima Malik... It's my first day... I am an art student... I love sketching and painting... But my parents want me to run their fashion house someday so my mama asked Hadiya aunty to train me but she said that her son will help me... I m very excited to start working...,"

"Yeah, I can see that excitement...,"

That earns umer another pinch from his wife and a hard glare from Adam who was so close to calling his mother.

Mannat passed her a soft smile that won Daima's heart as she looked at Mannat in aww.

"That's a beautiful name... I welcome you to Hamdani textile and enterprise... I hope you learn well and enjoy this journey...,"

"Aww thank you... You are beautiful too... I mean your name is... But you are too... So do you know this weird man who was laughing like crazy and this... This rude man... Please tell me you are not related... You are so nice and they are just plain weird...,"

It's Jannat's turn to laugh as both Adam and Umer looked at the blunt girl with wide eyes and open mouth.

Mannat giggles as she looked at her cousins and then at the girl.

"Well, unfortunately, I am... They are my family... That girl is my sister Jannat... We are twins... The weird laughing man... He is Umer... Jannat's husband and my cousin... And this is Adam... My cousin...,"

"Nice to meet you Daima...,"

"You too Jannat...,"

Jannat gives her a warm smile and gets curious when Daima frowned and turned toward Mannat.

"I heard these names somewhere... I don't know where...oh yeah... I read an article about the Hamdani family before coming here... I had a bad net connection so I can't see the pictures... But the second generation had the same names... Do you guys are obsessed with them or just it's a coincidence that you had the same name?"

"Either she is too innocent or too dumb...,"

"I bet the later one...,"

Umer and Adam whispered as the twins ignored them and introduce themselves to Daima properly.

"Actually Daima... We are not obsessed nor it's a coincidence because we are the second generation of the Hamdani family... I am Jannat Mirza Hamdani...,"

Umer growled at her because she was telling her maiden name that earns him an eye roll from his wife.

"Pardon my husband... He was a gorilla in his last life... So as I was saying I was Jannat Mirza Hamdani now Jannat Umer Hamdani... This is my twin... Fraternal twin... Mannat Mirza Hamdani... This is my husband... Umer Shafiq Hamdani and this rude, insensitive, and cold-hearted man here is your new boss... Adam Khan... Hadiya Khan son...,"

Jannat introduced them all with a smirk on her face as she saw Daima close to fainting with shock.

She looked at them and gulped as she looked at her new boss who she was bashing a few moments ago.

"Ad... Adam sir?"

"In the flesh...,"

Daima paled at his words as she stutters looking between them. Adam rolled his eyes at her now silent.

"you know us... Nice meeting you... You can go now... I don't need an assistant and a trainee... I will talk with my mother,"

"No... No... No please sir... I am really sorry for my words... Don't fire me on my first day... Also my first hour... Please... I promise I will behave... I don't mean anything... I am stupid, idiot and duffer... Please...,"

Adam was going to tell her off but Mannat patted his arm calming him down immediately.

But Daima's teary eyes and pouty lips already worked and melted his heart but he didn't show it.

"It's ok Daima... People do stuff in nervousness... It's your first day... Don't worry and relax... He will not fire you... You go and get a 15 minutes break and probably eat something... Here I have chocolate... Eat it and come back to my office... Ok?"

"Ok, ma'am..."

"just Mannat... now go and don't worry about him... He glared hard but he is a softie inside...,"

Daima giggles at her words but gulps when she saw Adam glaring holes in her face. She ran away after another apology.

Umer turned toward them and patted Adam's arm with a teasing smile.

"All the best bro... That one is a handful... You are already dealing with Manna stubbornness and now you got yourself a chatterbox...,"

Jannat hit him on his arm and he hissed glaring at her.

"Janam... Stop with the violence... Why are you hitting me, woman? I am bruised and it's just 10 in the morning...,"

"Then don't irritate me... Stupid men... She is so cute and she did something that we can't for a few months,"

Adam and Umer looked at her with questioning eyes but followed Jannat's eyes that were trained on a smiling Mannat.

Her smile was so beautiful and real and it gives them immense happiness.

"Yeah, I think she will be able to make our Manna happy... She liked that girl because she gives her chocolate to her... She never did that...,"

Mannat turned to them and shook her head moving toward her office while the other three followed.

"She is nice and lively... I am really excited to work with her...,"

"Me too... I mean she had the ability to shut our Adam up so she is something... But you have to find out her turn-off button soon... Because that girl can talk...,"

That made them all laugh as they agreed to umer words and start working.

.......

They all came home tired but smiling because a certain green-eyed girl keeps them entertained.

Adam was annoyed because umer was teasing him about Daima bashing him and Daima always blush and she almost rush into the door once while running away.

That night Murad also joined them at the dining table with Umer help and his mother made his favorite Gajjar halwa to celebrate his recovery.

They joke and talk but Mannat keeps silent, the smile on her face long gone and a blank look replaces it.

Murad then knew that she didn't start office coincidentally but she was doing this to avoid him after last night.

He sighed as he smiles at his mother's words but keeps his eyes on a silent beauty who had all his attention and someone else was noticing this blunt action very keenly.

Everyone head to bed after dinner but Murad felt a sudden restlessness so he gets up with his crutch and went downstairs.

Even when it pained him and he felt tired from the movement, he did it. he suddenly felt like something is dragging him there.

He went to the kitchen to go to the garden for a little bit but got shocked when he saw her. She was working with her back to him.

He can see that she was making coffee and that she was also restless like him. He smiled looking at her as he leaned on the door.

Mannat felt intense eye drilling holes into her head as she turned around to gasp.

He was looking at her with a peaceful expression and pure smile.

Murad's eyes suddenly got wide as he ran toward her as fast as he can, he throws his crutch away and limped toward her who got scared at his sudden action.

He took hold of her dupatta and ripped it off her shoulders while he holds her in his arms hugging her close.

Mannat was shocked as she stood in his arms with stunt face but then she shivered at the proximity and at the sudden lack of her duppata.

She felt him kissing her forehead and pushed him away as she tried to cover herself.

"Are you crazy? Why did you do it?"

Murad didn't say anything as he keeps looking at her with panic in his eyes.

He looks away after taking her in and remove the shawl on his shoulders that he was thankful he listen to his mother when she left it for him and wear before coming down.

He placed it around her who was thankful but ready to kill him then and there.

"I helped you Mannat...,"

A shiver went down her shiver as his musky cologne reached her nostrils from the shawl and when she heard her name from his mouth but she ignored it as she glared at him.

"You called this help... Shocking someone then harassing them... You call this help... Then I don't need your help...,"

He narrowed his eyes as he cut her off before she can say anything else.

"Your dupatta was on fire... Ok? I didn't do it to humiliate you or anything... I did it to save you... You should have been...,"

He can't complete his sentence as he again pulled her in his arm, feeling her close and safely relieved him.

He sighed in relief as he inhaled her baby scent and smile at it.

She got another shock when he pulled her in his arms, she didn't know what to do as she stood tense in his arms.

"I am so glad that you are fine... You are fine... right?"

She pushed him away with a glare as he looked down as he did something bad.

"I am ok... Please don't touch me...,"

Murad gulped as he realized about the position they were standing in a mere moments ago and step away apologizing and rubbing his neck in nervousness as his left arm was in the sling.

He did all the work single handily and was quite proud that he saved his woman and that she was ok.

They stood there in awkward silence and Mannat looked at her discard dupatta that was burned and she gulps in fear and shook her head to not think about the possibilities of her burning alive or something else.

"I am sorry...,"

They spoke together that increases the awkwardness tenfold as Murad smiled at her.

"It's ok... Any sane person would react like that... I am glad you are ok...,"

She nodded at him and turned the stove off, pouring the liquid in two cups that he didn't notice and placing one in front of him without a single word.

"Thanks...,"

He saw that it was hot chocolate not coffee and a small smile grace his face when he remembered her love for chocolate.

Another nod was given to him as she turned to go back to her room or terrace but Murad can't let the opportunity go so he started apologizing again.

"Mannat wait, please... I wanted to say something...,"

She clenched the cup of hot chocolate tightly in her hand, she turned around to look at him but didn't look into his eyes.

Murad knew this is his chance so he took it and start speaking each word holding so much meaning for him.

"I am sorry for last night... Actually, I am sorry for everything... Last 13 years... Last few months and last night... I was giving you just pain and heartaches... I wanted you to know that I am ashamed and I know I didn't do a mistake... I do a sin... A grave sin...,"

Listening to his sincere words and his broken voice, her resolve was shaking. She can't look at him and he took that moment to speak further.

"I did wrong with you... But Mannat... I was hurt too... I know that didn't give me any right to hurt you... But please forgive me... Please I can't sleep with the thought of you hating me...I am dying daily... Please Mannat... Please...,"

She looked at him and their eyes made contact, he sucked a breath as he saw her tear-stained face. She had lost it because his words are hitting her hard.

"I am sorry baby... I am... Please forgive me and give me a chance to right everything... I know I am asking for a lot but please Mannat... Please...,"

"You are not sorry... You are just feeling what I have feel for years and most of all these past weeks... Your actions speak louder than words Murad Hamdani... And your words are quite opposite of what you are saying now... Don't try to amend something that is not there anymore... I am keeping my silence because I am taking baby steps towards life... I think you should too... Leave me alone and please stay away from a bad woman like me who was forced one you,"

"You felt like this and die daily but it's was me who was dying for the past months...I don't belong to anyone but myself... please stop this and don't ruin me more...,"

She shook her head and ran away from there without saying another word as tears flow down both of their cheeks.

She also left her hot chocolate on the table near the door and he felt like a jerk for hurting her in the first place.

He felt rejected and hurt but his determination to get her was higher.

"I will right it baby... I will do this the right way... I will win your love... I will win you back...,"

Murad leaned against the counter with his warm mug as he speaks to himself, but the promise was meant for her.

He got startled when a voice suddenly claims him wrong.

"Not this time... I will not let you hurt her,"

Murad looked at the door to see Adam who heard and see everything. He didn't come before because he wanted to hear what Murad had to say.

"And what is your problem, Adam?"

Murad glared at him as he stood up but felt a little pain. He ignored it and looked at Adam who had fisted hands and a red face.

"You are my problem... Leave her alone... You have done enough damage already...,"

Murad limped toward him ready to pounce him and punch him but stop himself because he was not good enough for that physically.

"Leave her alone huh... So you can go after her? Nope, not gonna happen... She is mine... My wife... You can't deny that...,"

"your wife... The same wife you are ready to leave for another... Don't you dare to hurt her more Murad Bhai... Otherwise, I will forget that you are my elder...,"

"I did wrong... I am not Saint... I am accepting my sins... And I am ready to repent even if it means I have to beg her or kneel in front of her... I will... Just stay away from my woman Adam... She belongs to me... She always has... And always will...,"

"I know that... But she will not belong to you for long... I will not let you hurt her... Mark my words...,"

Murad fisted his hands as he picked his crutch from the ground as he approached Adam.

He looked Adam in the eyes as he gives him a peaceful smile, confusing Adam.

"Believe me, Adam... I know she is mine... Even when I didn't accept it or when I was not here... I know she is mine and waiting... Even when I presumed that the wait is too leave me and get free from this relation we were forced into... First, it's her turn to wait for me... But now I am... I will wait till the day she will forgive me and take me back... Even if the day I took my last breath I will get my girl back... Because Mannat belongs to Murad... She is mine... She will always be... Wo Mannat-e-Murad hai... She is written in my fate a long ago...,"

"Don't hurt yourself, Adam... You are still my little brother... She is this beautiful woman who had the aura of innocence around her and even a stupid or blind man will fell for her... That I was before but now I know what I want... I can see the love in your eyes but I don't want you to get hurt... Even when she doesn't want to do anything with me... She will never love you like that... I love you Adam but don't hurt yourself more with one-sided love... Don't...  I now know that it hurt like hell... Now I know what she felt years ago and I will wait years for her but only her...,"

With that said he left with a teary smile leaving a heartbroken Adam there who closed his eyes in pain.

He knew Murad said the truth, Mannat will never love him as he did and he never asked for her to reciprocate but he still needed that love, a little part of him will always do.

"Love is a bitch...and it hurts...,"

He mumbled as he went to his room with a heavy heart and jumbled mind.

His mind was already tired from that new girl chattering and blunders and this exchange confused him more.

New people will join the journey and they will make their own place in our hearts.

This is another start... A new one but with all hurt, memories, and pain of the past. Let's see where will this one go.

"وہ ملا تو صدیوں کے بعد بھی ،میرے لب پہ کوئی گلہ نہ تھا
اُسے میری چُپ نے رُلا دیا ،جیسے گفتگو میں کمال تھا

میرے ساتھ لگ کے وہ رو دیا ، اور مجھے فقط اتنا وہ کہہ سکا
جِسے جانتا تھا میں زندگی ،وہ تو صرف وہم و خیال تھا"

(Woh mila tau Sadiyon kay baad bhi, Mere Lub pay Koe Gila Na Tha,
Usay Meri Chup nay Rulaa diya,Jisy Guftagu main Kamal Tha,

Mere Saath Lag kay woh Roo Diya, Mujhay faqat Itna hi woh keh Saka,
Jissy janta tha main Zindagi, Woh tau sirf Wehm-O-Khayal Tha,)

...........................

Thoughts about the chapter????

Do you like Daima????

She is so cute 😍😍😍 and definitely a chatterbox 😜

Any favourite scenes or dialogue?

What do you think silent Manna is more killing or the blunt and speaking Manna?

Anything about the last scene?

Words about Shameen beghum and Murad scene?

Adam lovers don't murder me please 😅😅😅

Murad haters keep going 😂😂😂

Mannat is getting better baby steps to drama you know 😉😉😉

Don't forget to vote and comment 😃

Keep loving and supporting ❤️

Love you all and miss me❤️❤️❤️

Next update on Sunday or Monday 😊❤️

Till the next time

Stay safe and healthy 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

510K 20.4K 31
A collection of short stories which are cliches, euphoric, dark, crazy and what not. Make yourself comfortable and share this gamut of emotions with...
213K 11.3K 27
A Collection of Short Stories which mostly contains romance but, along with few amazing twists and thrills! You can expect stories in different gen...
161K 8.5K 16
[]Short story collection Drum Rolls🎶🎶Here we go again [Mystical romance immersed with history and some spice of suspense] All you need to read in...
598K 29K 79
A collection of short stories. Explore the world of Pakistani novellas✨ 1. Love Lessons by Professor ✓ 2. Bitter Sweet Love ✓ 3. Silent Tears ✓ 4. Th...