101 Dalmatian Streets The Soi...

By deamion001

A United States Marine named Charlie "Bullseye" Osborne has been announced as the heritage owner of the old C... More

Chapter One: Stepping Foot In London
Chapter 2: Moving In
Chapter 3: The Univited Breakfast Trio
Chapter 4: The Musical Pup
Chapter 5: A Day At The Races: Part 1
Chapter 6 A Day At The Races: Part 2
Chapter 7: The Match/Save Of The Century
Chapter 9 Da-Vinci's Birthday Part: 1
Chapter 10: Da-Vincis Birthday Part: 2
Chapter 11: Meeting The Guru Meow
Chapter 12: The Bully
Chapter 13: Lunch With a Couple
Chapter 14: V.E.T for Dorothy
Chapter 15: Living On the Wild Side Part 1
Chapter 16: Living On the Wild Side Part 2
Chapter 17: Dizzy and DeeDee's Playdate
Chapter 18: An Artist Confession and Rescue
Chapter 19: Protecting the Family
Chapter 20: A Day At the Movie's
Chapter 21: The Dalmatian Mobile
Chapter 22: Walk Down Memory Lane Part 1
Chapter 23: Walk Down Memory Lane Part 2
Chapter 24: Infiltration
Chapter 25: Infiltration Part 2
Chapter 26: Protecting the Family Round 2
Chapter 27: Fancy for the Day
Chapter 28: DTM (Dylans Treehouse Makeover)
Chapter 29: Halloween Special
Chapter 30: When the Walls Have Eyes.
Chapted 31: Fleamageddon
Chapter 32: One Hellova Welcome
Chapter 33: The Night of War Prt 1
Chapter 34: The Night of War Prt 2
Chapter 35: The Night of War Prt 3
Chapter 36: The Night of War Prt 4
Chaper 37: The Night of War Prt 5
Chapter 38: Charlie's Last Stand
Chapter 39: Charlie's Last Stand Part 2
Chapter 40: A Christmas Miracle
Chapter 41: Epilogue
Chapter 42: A Sequel?!

Chapter 8: Clarissa Gone Mad

1K 19 7
By deamion001

*Warning it won't be accurate it's how I remember the episode*

A month has went by for Charlie and the Dalmatian residents, for starters Dolly and Charlie has gotten really close, ever since the "event" Dolly has been sleeping with Charlie for a good while, at first Dolly was skeptical of Charlie, but at time she grew to liking sleeping him, and can you really blame her, the bed was nice and soft, it had smooth blankets that cradled her body, and of course her knight in shining armor laying next to her protecting her from nightmares and other things, it was completely perfect.  One evening Dolly was sitting in a bean bag chair biting the case around her foot, it was really itchy.

"Dolly stop biting it your gonna make it worse." Charlie came into the room with a comic book, a drinking bowl, and food.

"Ugh but Charlie it's super itchy, can I least scratch it please." She begged which Charlie laughed.

"Oh Dolly you know the rules." He gave her a hug to which she hugged back, well as much as she can get her paws around him, "I got you your drinking bowl, food, and a comic." He said as he placed them.

"Thanks Charlie."

"No problem Doll."

"And I've brought my telescope." Dylan said as he pushed I'm his telescope to which Dolly, and Charlie rolled there eyes.

"Dylan geez I'm not that helpless." She groaned, as he placed it in front of her.

"Hey it will give you a great view, I'll be keeping an eye on the pups." Dylan walked out as Charlie sat next to her.

"You feeling any better Doll?" He asked to which she smiled.

"I'm getting better and better Charlie, though I wish... this... will... stop itchy." She groaned as she was about bite the case but Charlie put a hand in front of her snout.

"Nuh uh, you keep biting that it will reopen your stitches, and then you will be force to be put into a cone... and I know you wouldn't want that." Charlie smiled, while Dolly groaned and crossed her arms.

"Fine." Dolly sighed until a ball came bounceing into the room, "Oh no..." suddenly the floor started to rumble.

"Here they come." Charlie winched as a sea of puppies flood the room tackling him while licking and barking on him, "Alright Everyone Alright!!" He said through his giggles as he got up from the dog pile and threw the ball out the door, to which the pups all took off down stairs.

"Alright well I better do my laundry take care Dolly."

"Your leaving me up here... alone?"

"Oh Dolly your a big girl now, so behave and rest... and remember... no biting that cast." He said as he left the door slightly opened in case she needs him, she groaned as she eat some food and looked at the comic, but started to hear commotion going on next door, sounded like Clarissa.  Dolly looked through the telescope, and noticed she was burying something.  She looked closer and noticed that alot of the stuff she was burying was her owners stuff.

"CHARLIE, DYLAN!!! Come Quick!" She screamed to which Charlie was the first one to rushed in.

"Whats wrong!" He asked her trying to catch his breath.

"Theres something going on with Clarissa, see for yourself." She held the telescope to him as he looked through, only to noticed nothing.

"Dolly, I don't see anything."

"What?!" She pushed him out of the way and looked into the telescope to see nothing, "I've could've sworn I saw something, she was burying Hugo's stuff." She explained to which Charlie rolled his eyes.

"Dolly maybe the medicine that your taking is making you kookoo, try and get some rest alright?" He asked as he started to leave.

"Sigh, fine." She answered as she looked back into the telescope and this time Clarissa had brung out bigger stuff, like pillows, vases, and a painting of her and Hugo, to which she started to destroy, "CHARLIE COME BACK!!" This time Dylan came running up.

"What Dolly!" He screamed as Dolly showed him the telescope.

"Clarissa destroying Hugo's stuff." She explain as Dylan looked through it, only to see nothing as well.

"Umm Dolly nothing is going on over there." Dylan looked at her.

"Are you Kidding Me!?" She said as looked into the telescope, "But... But, but, but." She tried to say but Dylan just shook his head.

"Just get some sleep Dolly." Dylan said as he walked out.

"UGH!" She groaned as she looked I the telescope, now this time she was buring stuff, "Charlie, Dylan! Anyone!" She yelled to which Charlie ran in very annoyed.

"Okay now your starting to annoy me Dolly." He said but stopped and sniffed, "Whats burning?"

"Its Clarissa, she's buring everything take a look." She handed him the telescope and this time he noticed stuff that looked like Hugos, but shrugged at her.

"Maybe Hugo's getting rid of stuff." He suggested which Dollys eye was twitching.

"Are you Serious?!"

"Look Dolly you need to chill out, its not like Clarissa is doing on this on purpose..." He looked back into the telescope, only to see Clarissa starring back with an evil anger, causing Charlie to jump back screaming, "JESUS WHAT THE HECK!!!" He yelled out as he looked back into the telescope and noticed she had Hugo's toupee and started to stomp on it and tear it apart while looking back at Charlie and Dolly, "O...Kay somethings going on over there."

"You don't think Clarissa..." she suggested.

"Dolly I don't think she would kill Hugo."
Charlie as he looked into the telescope more, "But whatever the reason just keep an eye on her okay?" Charlie said as he scratched Dollys ear and walked out.

Later That Night

"Dyllllan!" Dolly screamed as she looked into the telescope once more, she couldn't even go to sleep she was so focused on what Clarissa was doing.  Charlie walked in groaning as he approached Dolly.

"Dolly it's 2 in the morning just stop okay." He said, much to Dolly ignoring him.

"But Charlie..."

"No buts..." he said in firm sleepy tone but sighed, "Your not gonna give up are you?" He asked to which she nodded her head, "Alright if we check out whats going on over at Clarissa's house will that make you happy?" He asked.

"Mmmhmm." She smirked as he sighed in defeat.

"FINE!" He said, as Dolly smiled, "I'll go get Dylan." He walked out of the room and headed towards one of the pup-sleeping room where Dylan was sleeping peacefuly, "Dylan wake up!" He said shaking him up.

"W-what, what is it?!" Dylan asked grogily.

"Dolly needs our help, so grab Dawkins."

"Is this about Clarissa?"

"Yep." He answered to which Dylan groaned and rolled over trying to go back to sleep, "Come on Dylan." He said shaken him up again.

"Alright, Alright!" He said as he stretched and got up.

"We're gonna need Dawkins help with this one." He said as Dylan started to wake up Dawkins, "Meet me upstairs." Hd said as Charlie headed upstairs.  After Dylan woke up Dawkins they both grogily went upstairs to meet with Charlie, and Dolly who was still looking through the telescope.

"Alright we're here Charlie." Dylan said as he yawned.

"Sorry to wake you two up, but there's something going on with Clarissa." He explains to which Dylan and Dawkins rolled  their eyes.

"Charlie not you too."

"No no, hear me out, she's buring most of Hugo's stuff, and it's starting to concern me as well." He explained as Dawkin yawned.

"You know what now that you mentioned it, I haven't seen Hugo in a while." Dylan mentioned to which Dolly nodded her head.

"Yeah don't you feel like something happened next door." Dolly panicked as Charlie shushed her.

"Calm down Dolly we're gonna need someone to infiltrate her house."

"You mean break in." Dylan said.

"No, Infiltrate, and your gonna do it." He said touching his nose which fully awoke him.

"Wait What!?" He asked as everyone shushed him, "Why Me!" He whispered.

"Look, Dolly is healing, Dawkins too young, and she would smell me a mile away, so that leaves you to do it." Charlie pointed out, as Dylan sighed.

"You can't be serious." He said.

"Look as much as I hate this, we got no choice we gotta figure out what's the deal over at Clarissa's house." Charlie explained.

"Please Dylan for me?" Dolly asked.

"Alright fine!" He groaned as Dolly smiled.

"Alright we need a way to get inside." Charlie stated as he looked through the telescope.

"Well obviously we can't enter the front door." Dolly rolled her eyes, however they all looked over to see Diesel laying on his back moving his feet as if he was digging.

"I think we have a way to get in." Charlie smirked as so did everyone.

Minutes Later

"Dig, dig, dig, dig." Diesel chanted in his sleep as Charlie held him up so that he digged a hole to Clarissa's house.

"Well we got our entrance." Dolly joked to which Dylan didn't seem to please.

"Alright finished, now Dylan all we need you to do is just, look around find any clues." Charlie explained as he held onto the sleeping Diesel.

"Roger that."

"And your going to need this." Dawkins handed Dylan two things a go-pro, and an ear piece, "The go-pro has night vision, so we can see what your seeing, and as for the ear piece."

"Way for me to stay in touch with you guys right?" He asked which everyone nodded.

"Precisely Dylan now you better hurry." Dawkins said as he pushed Dylan to the man made hole.

"We all know this it her time to sleep Dylan so we better hurry." Dolly stated to which Dylan nodded and hurried into the hole.

As soon as his head popped out of the hole, Dylan gulped looking around Clarissa's yard, sure it looked fancy and dull in the daytime, but right now... it looks terrifying, man made hedges looked like monsters, shadows towering over Dylan, but breath heavily to calm down and kept going.

"This place sure is creepy at night."

{Raidio}

{Dolly: I know right why does someone need all these hegdes of themselves.}

{Charlie: Dolly nows not the time, Dylan focus on your mission}

"I am guys." Dylan groaned as he reached the back door, "I have reached the door."

{Dolly: We can see that remember?}

"Oh yeah right sorry." He said as he entered through her doggy door.  Inside the place looked like a complete mess of all things, only time Clarissa ever destroys anything would be when she's in a very bad mood.

"Seems like Clarissa was in one of her rage fest." Dylan whispered as he looked around more.

{Charlie: Does she have them often?}

{Dolly: All the time but this one seems worse.}

Dylan walked around inspecting the place, until he heard giggling coming from the living room.

{Charlie: I thought you said she should be asleep by now!}

{Dolly: Usually she is, why is she still up?!}

"I'm gonna take a peek." Dylan gulped as he walked silently and carefully over to the living room door.

{Charlie: Oh jesus he's gonna die!}

Dylan rolled his eyes in annoyance as he creaked open the door slightly to see, what he sees truly terrified him.  There sitting on a couch, was a man made structure that looked like Hugo to which Clarissa was using some mechanical parts to have the puppet like thing scratch her back.

{Charlie: Oh yeah that's not something you see everyday.}

{Dolly: Get Out Of There!}

Dylan wasted no time trying to make it back outside only to run into something which caused a vase to come crashing down next to him, alerting Clarissa who revealed her bloodshot eyes.

"Oh my dog." Dylan quickly panicked as he sprinted to the backdoor only to find out it had locked, he then noticed that the lights started to flicker on and off, making the entire house more terrifying as Clarissa used the flicking lights to move closer and closer to Dylan, everytime the lights went out, Clarissa would move in closer, only to stop when they can back on, to the point where (like something out of a horror movie) she was in front of Dylan with a crazed look in her eyes, which petrified Dylan and made him jump over her and sprinted away trying to find a place to hide.

"You can't hide from me, no one shall know my secret, NO ONE!!" She screeched looking for Dylan.

"Oh my dog, Oh my Dog, Oh my Dog!!!" He whispered.

{Charlie: Dylan find a way Out!}

"I- I can't the back door is locked!" He said.

{Charlie: Have you tried the front door?!}

Dylan looked over to see the front door and noticed Clarissa was no where in sight and took off to the front door only to stopped by Clarissa who pounced in front of him.

"I Can't Get Out!!" He yelled as he sprinted back to the kitchen.

Back at the Dalmatian Residents

{Dylan: I Can't Get Out!!}

Charlie, Dolly, and Dawkin all watched in horror.

"I'm going in." Charlie said.

"Are you sure Charlie?" Dolly asked worriedly.

"I'm not sure but I won't let my family get hurt." Charlie said as he took off to backyard.

"He really care about us huh." Dawkins yawned.

"Yes... yes he does." Dolly smiled as Charlie grabbed  raced over to Clarissa's house, as soon as he arrived he tried to open the front door but found it locked.

"Damit, it's lock... okay, okay ummm." He said as he sees a small opening on the roof, "Perfect." He smiled as he jumped and grabbed the side of the house and started to climb up the side.

In the House

"You have no where to run" Clarissa stepped out from the shadow, "And no where to hide." She said evily as she corner Dylan.

"P-please..." He whispered as Clarissa pulled out her claws, however he noticed something dangling from an opening, it looked like a leash

{Dolly: Dylan Charlie's there to rescue you!}

Dylan juked Clarissa who faceplate trying to pounce on him, and took off jumping as high as he can grabbing the leash with his teeth, and was jerked up by Charlie.

"Hi Dylan." He joked to which Dylan hugged him.

"Thank dog you got here in time." He said as Clarissa barked down below, suddenly Charlie noticed a familiar car.

"Wait... thats Hugo's car."

"Huh."

Load and behold Hugo stepped out of his car while looking at a small mirror playing with his... new hair?

"Wait a minute... did Hugo, get a hair transplant?" Charlie asked as they both watched Hugo get closer to the front door, "Guess there's no time to explain, time to go." He stated as he carried Dylan back to there house, Where Dolly and Dawkins greeted them.

"Dylan!" Dolly smiled and hugged her brother.

"Easy Dolly." He laughed as did Charlie laughed as well.

"So... did Clarissa really?" Dolly asked.

"Well actually no, you see." Dylan was about explain but was interrupted by screaming next door.

"No No, Clarissa Not the Hair!!" Hugo screamed as the four laughed.

"It seemed that Hugo went to get some new hair and Clarissa wasn't happy that he left him." Charlie explained to which Dolly giggled.

"What an idiot." Dolly commented as they all yawned.

"Well now that, that fiasco has been taking care of, Princess Positron and I need our beauty sleep." Dawkins said as the others nodded there head.

In The Morning

Delilah and Doug walked past an opened door, but Delilah stopped and looked back.

"Awww dear come look."

"What is it... awww" Doug smiled as they see that Charlie, Dawkins, Dolly, and Dylan all cuddled up and sleeping together.

"They must have been up all night." She stated as she waved for her mate to follow.

"Best let them get there rest." Doug laughed as they went to take care of the pups, while the four sleep peacefully.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 334 23
[ BOOK 4 ] Completed ✔️ It's been seven months since the Deadpool was over and the pack is almost at their senior year, everyone is ready to become...
19.2K 1.3K 47
Living with 5 male adults can be hard. Hi, I'm Jorel Decker, but everyone calls me J-Dog. I'm 8 years old. Let me tell you about myself. My mom died...
292K 10.6K 15
After that I only wore black. Black like the charred remains of everything I had once loved, black like the smoke billowing into the sky as my tears...
54.4K 1.6K 19
Hardened by New York streets, fearless Y/N moves into Neibolt house, grateful she got the house for such a low price. After months and months of reno...