Chapter 21: The Dalmatian Mobile

Woke up one night and completely thought about this hope you enjoy

"You did What?!" Da-Vinci asked him with a look of shock.

"I was rewarded a car." He stated, "after helping the studio was told by the producer to take whateverI want as a thank you, and I chose a car." He smiled innocently.

"So, why are you telling me this?" Da-Vinci asked.

"Well uh... I didn't think anyone else would like the car, something about it was use by a criminal."

"Oh Charlie, what kind of car is it."

"I took a picture of it here let me show you." Charlie pulled out his phone as he entered his photos looking for it, "Here it is check it out." He showed the picture to Da-Vinci who at first was in awe by it but quickly realized what it was.

It was a Red Jaguar.

"Charlie.... do you know what kinda car this is?!" She asked.

"I do believe it's a Jaguar 1944, Mark IV."

"That's the Devil Womens."

"The Devil Woman?" He asked, "You know Dolly mentioned this Devil Woman before... when Hunter was over." Charlie as Da-Vinci sighed, "Hey relax Da-Vinci I'm gonna change it."

"Change it?"

"Modify it to our liking, give it a new name." He scratched his chin thinking.

"What do you mean?"

"Look clearly this car is terrifying to you guys, so with a new splash of paint and some new rims I think we could make it more fun."

"If you think so Charlie."

"Hey never doubt me I know how to make a car look nice."

"What you mean?"

"When I was really, really young my dad used to own a Garage." He explains, as he stretched, "Well I guess I better start it to see if it even works." He said as he headed out of the basement, leaving Da-Vinci sighing dreamily.

Upstairs

Dylan was dusting off the shelves whistling to himself when suddenly a load, and terrifying roar could be heard causing him to jump clinging onto the ceiling lamp, Dolly rushed over but stopped in her tracks and bursted into laughter.

"I see cat reflexes are your new exercise huh Dylan." She laughed to which Dylan growled.

"What was that?" He asked as the roaring sound continued.

"I don't know let's check it out." She said as she jumped onto the railing and slid down them, followed by Dylan who simply headed downstairs. The loud roaring got increasingly louder as they reached the front door.

"Man Whatever It Is, It's Sure Is Loud!" Dylan loudly said, as Dolly was about to put her paw on the bio scanner but Dylan stopped her and pointed to the mail slot to which she nodded and peeked out, what she saw horrified her, she backed away with a panicked expression.

"Dylan!"

"What?! What is it?!" He asked as he peeked out only to have the same reaction as Dolly, outside was the Red Jaguar screaming loudly like a demon.

"What do we do, she shouldn't be here I thought she was still in jail?!" Dolly asked on horror.

"Where's Charlie?!"

"I don't know I haven't seen him all day, you don't think..." Dolly began to ask to which Dylan gasped.

"He's been Kidnapped!"