Chapter 10: Da-Vincis Birthday Part: 2

"Is everyone already asleep?" She asked.

"I dont know maybe we should turn on the lights." Charlie suggested, which Da-Vinci headed twoards the light switch and flicked it on...

"SURPRISE!!!!!!" Everyone shouted which scared Da-Vinci for a second, but realized who said it, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY DA-VINCI!!!" everyone was there Mom, Dad, Dylan, Dolly, Dizzy, DeeDee, all her 98 siblings were there, along with Roxy, Snowball, and Hansel.

"W-whats going on?" She asked Charlie who laughed.

"Da-Vinci it was a surprise party." Charlie explains, "You see when you said that no ever came to your birthday I was hurt to think that, especially since your being welcome to the world as an adult I didn't want you to feel forgotten." Da-Vinci was completely shocked and almost at the brink of tears this human has gone out his way to get her family to throw together a party for her, she couldn't help herself and hugged him tightly.

"THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!" She yelled out causing Charlie to smile and hug her back.

"No problem DV." She let's go of him, "Now Let's Party!!" He yells out causing everyone to cheer. DJ was playing the music it had a sort of techno dubstep vibe to it as everyone was dancing, talking and having fun, Charlie had on a party hat and was checking to see if everything is in order. He went outside to where the party continued, which they also had rented a pool for the kids to play in for the party.

"BOW WAKA WOW!!!!" Dolly yelled her signature Catch phrase as she swung into the pool to cannon ball which all the pups were having a blast.

"Nice one Dolly!!" Charlie said which she came back up for air.

"Come on in the waters fine." Dolly which everyone started to cheer for Charlie.

Charlie who was tempted at first but after Dolly insisted, Charlie gave in and jumped in making a big splash.

"Nice moves Charlie!" Roxy yelled out.

"Yo Dolly this place is awesome!" Charlie said making Dolly smile.

"Thanks we all worked really hard on this."

"For Da-Vinci." Roxy stated.

"FOR DA-VINCI!!!!" They all stated.

"Someone stated my name?" Da-Vinci asked smiling, she was wearing a flower necklace and was sporting a birthday hat.

"Happy birthday sis." Dolly said jumping out of the pool and giving her a big hug.

"I can't believe you planned all this for me." Da-Vinci smiled.

"Of course Da-Vinci your family to us, and family will always be together." Dolly said.

"Hey Da-Vinci wanna join?" Charlie asked to which Da-Vinci smiled and hopped in, "Happy birthday DV!" He said and hugged her causing her to blush a small bit.

"O-o-oh thanks... I-I'm very grateful to have a family member such as you" She smiled, which Charlie laughed.

"Seems like your a bit red, better cool off." He smirked as he splash water at Da-Vinci face, making her giggle and and splash water back at him, laughing away at there fun.

Triple D were taking the whole thing when the they placed the camera onto Charlie.

"Ooooo Lookey, lookey girls." Destiny pointed to Charlie as the girls looked in awe at him.

"He's so..."
"Hot?"
"Yeah hot?" Deja Vu and Dallas asked her to which she shook her head.

"No, No, look at him, he could be good material..."