Chapter 27: Fancy for the Day

It was a crisp afternoon in Camden and at a house was a gathering a small one if you say with three dogs and there humans, one of them was a corgi named Clarissa... This corgi is completely full of herself, and always believe she was higher up then the quote, unquote riff raff's...

Next door

The Dalmatians were all outside playing with Charlie whk was having a tone of fun with them, throwing sticks, and balls, and even playing tug of war with the Dimitri Trio, right now Charlie was spraying them with the hose until Dolly and the Dimitri trio were playing tug of war with a rubber chicken when it snapped back and flew over the fence landing over to where Clarissa was having her get together.

"I'll get it." Dolly said as she jumped up the trampoline, "Can I have my chicken back?" She asked next door.

"Ugh not the riff raff's again."

"Yep we're back, and we would like that chicken back if you please."

"Honestly there completely rascals all of them." Clarissa stated which both Dolly and Charlie over heard her.

"You throwing shame at my fam again Clarissa?" Dolly asked angrily.

"Talking about the flea bag rodents that love next door, and the biggest one is staring back at me, Dolly Dalmatian." She remarked, getting Dolly all fired up.

"Uh oh I better jump in before Dolly gets too red." Charlie said as he walked over to the fence, "Hey Dolly what's up?" He asked getting both Clarissa's and Dolly's attention.

"Oh nothing bro, just Clarissa over hear keeps badmouthing our fam." She explained.

"I'm only stated the facts." Clarissa retorted.

"Oh Dolly don't let her get to you, you have something she doesn't have and that's family." He said which made Dolly smiled but Clarissa was stunned.

"Wait a minute your human can understand you?!"

"Yes I can, and I definitely didn't like you calling my dogs riff raff's." Charlie said with anger.

"Well your the one to talk Mr.?"

"Osborn."

"Right Mr. Osbored." She mocked his name, "Have you put him on a leash or do you let him run around like the rest of you heathens." This made Charlie a little more angry but kept his cool.

"Hey he's the best thing that came into our lives." Dolly yelled back.

"Ha surely he just as much as a roughen as you are." Clarissa stated which her other dog friends laughed.

"Well thats some big words coming from a lady who devotes herself as the best." Charlie said to her.

"Charlie what are you..." Dolly was saying before he winked at her.

"Ahh I see he has some class unlike a certain Dalmatian."

"But you know I don't believe that someone like you who says to be higher than the queen of England herself, should nothing more than a bitch that has an entire ego the size of Texas." This made Clarissa go into a rage.

"Well I never."

"How about I make a deal with you?"

"Very well what are you betting on."

"Tonight you throw the biggest, fancist party you can have..."

"I'm listening."

"Since I'm apparently not "on the leash" as you put I'll prove to you that I can be fancy that coming to that party as a fancy dick wad."