Chapter 7: The Match/Save Of The Century

Its been weeks ever since Charlie moved in with the Dalmatian family, meeting most of the pups have been mostly fun, Diesel, Dizzy, DeeDee, Delgado, Dylan, Delilah, Doug, and others have been very sweet to him and have treated him like family... however one Dalmatian in particular has been hating his guts ever since he first arrived... Dolly.

Ever since the beginning she mostly kept her distance from him telling him, he doesn't belong here, which breaks Charlie heart why does she treat him like shit?  He has shown a large amount of love to them, why doesn't she see this.

Today was a very quiet day in the Dalmatian residents since all the pups went to park for a while Charlie had a chance to rearrange stuff in his room.

"Sigh perfect." He said to himself, as he dusted and place his little trinkets any place he found perfect to place, as he dusted he trinkets a large crash was heard which made him jump... causing him to hold his chest, and breathing heavily.

"Okay, okay, okay calm down..." he told himself as he started to get up from his cover to see what the noise was only to see something red and black sticking out of a fallen box.

Charlie got up and looked into the box and was completely shocked,
Its his old skateboard that he haven't seen.

"Oh shit its my skateboard." He said with excitement as he picked it up, "I haven't seen this thing in forever, guess mom packed it up for me." He inspected the skateboard to see if it still works, it was a RipStik Ripster Carving Caster Board, mostly black with Red decal, underneath was a large red skull on both ends of the board, after seeing that nothing is broken he jumped out of his bed and ran downstairs to the front door.

After stepping foot outside and breathed in the fresh London air and placed his skateboard down.

"Time to see if I still got it." He said as he hopped onto his board and kicked off heading down the sidewalk, feeling the wind in his face, "Ah its good to feel the wind on my face." He said as he kicked flipped over a mailbox and headed to the park.

At the Park Near the Skating Area

Dolly was zooming around on her skateboard showing off her style to her friends.

"Go Dolly Go!" Roxy cheered ad Snowball looked on with determination.

"Alright everyone check this out!" Dolly yelled out as she headed down with lightening speed, "Bow Waka Wow!!" She yelled her Catch phrase and hitted the other end with major air doing a back flip and landing on her feet, "Ta Da!!" She bowed as everyone cheered.

"Way to Go Dolly!" Roxy cheered as did everyone else, Dolly looked on at her audience proudly.

"Yo Dolly Heads Up!" A familiar voice was heard as Dolly spun around just in time to see Charlie jumping over her, doing a front flip right over, her expression went from a proud smile to complete shock as he landed his board into the empty pool, "Check this out." He said as he headed up the other and jump of grabbing his board doing a 360° somersault, landing on his hands, with his board still on his feet, and walking with his hands on the edge.  The crowd popped for this remarkably, much to Dollys dismay, who was fumming.  Charlie kip up (that means when your on the ground you kick back up with your feet and hands) and landed onto his board and bowed, the crowd roared for Charlie alot louder than Dolly, "What you think Dolly?" He asked her as she was at the point of exploding.

"Are you serious!  You come into my domain now and show off?  Thats a sign of war!!" She screamed as he walked over to her.

"Oh I'm sorry can't hear over the crowd now what were you saying?" He asked with a smirk.

"ARG!!!! Your gonna regret this Charlie."

"Oh yeah... how about a little wager." Charlie suggested which Dolly stopped dead in her tracks