Chapter 5: A Day At The Races: Part 1

Chaos presumes in the Dalmatian Residents along with Charlie who is playing with the Dimitris Trio keeping them outta trouble.

"Yo, Charlie catch!" D2 yelled out throwing a Frisbee to him, catching it with flying colors.

"Got it... NOW GO!!!!" Charlie yelled out as he threw back the frisbee which all three started to chase it.

"It's mine!"

"No it's Mine!"

"No it's..." they argue over it, but wasn't able to it due to a blur of fur flying past them and catching the frisbee, he look similar to rhe other pups, however he was in wheelchair.

"Delgado's." D3 said with disappointment along with other two who looked on in disappointment as well.

"Sorry guys I couldn't help myself you know how I am." Delgado said with a smile as the other pups walked away looking to play with other toys, Charlie however was really impressed.

"Wow your fast." He said to him.

"Yep, they don't call me the fastest pup on wheels for nothing, I'm Delgado." He introduce himself to Charlie.

"I'm Charlie."

"Nice to meet you Charlie, bow if you excuse me." Delgado smiled as he kicked off and sprinted like a rocket with wheels headed towards the door.

"Wow." Charlie said as he stood in shock.

"Yeah thats Delgado." Dylan explained as he cleaned the windows.

"What happened to his legs?" Charlie asked Dylan only for him to stop in his tracks.

"Thats... something we don't discuss, we consider never speaking about it since its badluck." Dylan said as he went back inside, Charlie was a little confused and surprised at the remark.

"Badluck?" He asked himself as he headed inside as well.

That Evening

The Dalmatian family was eating there dinner.

"So Delgado how you feeling today sweetie." Delilah asked him.

"I feel fine mom why you ask?" He asked in confusion.

"Oh nothing just making sure your alright with everything." Delilah said with a smile.

"Hey I overheard that a race is being held tomorrow." Doug chimed in which got everyone's attention.

"A race?"
"What race?"
"What kind of race?" Many pups asked.

"The London Grand Prix." Charlie explained, "Its one of the most important races for the Formula 1's." Charlie explained as everyone awed.

"Whats a Formula 1?" Dolly asked as everyone looked over to Dawkins who pulled out his tablet.

"Formula One (also known as Formula 1 or F1) is the highest class of international auto racing for single-seater racing cars sanctioned by the Fédération Internationale de l'Automobile. A Formula One season consists of a series of races, known as Grand Prix (French for ''grand prizes' or 'great prizes''), which take place worldwide on purpose-built circuits or closed public roads." Dawkins said aloud to the other pups who awed, mostly Delgado.

"So your saying there's people who race in cars as a sport... Thats My Kinda Gid!" Delgado said with excitement.

"Yeah I was hoping to go see it myself anyone else wanna come?" Charlie asked which paws shot up hoping to be picked.

"Me!"
"No Me I wanna Go!!"
"You've already went with him somewhere."
"Me!"
"Me!" The pups argued.

"Hey, Hey!!!" Charlie yelled out getting everyone's attention, "I have an idea... let's have a competition." He explains, "whoever wins they get to come with me." All the pups howled in agreement, except for the older ones.