Chapter 2: Moving In

"Name?"

"Charlie Osborne sir."

"Date of birth?"

"1, 20, 99."

"And you?"

"Kyle Frederick Osborne sir."

"Date of birth?"

"7, 13, 2001."

"Well boys looks like you two are joking the marines am I not correct?"

"Yes sir."

"Well then let me congrat you two, you two past with flying colors... welcome to the Marines...

The sounds of voices was heard as a knocked out Charlie started to wake up...

"He's really out cold."
"You hit him good Dolly." Dizzy and DeeDee said to Dolly.

"Yeah its all in the swing." Dolly bragged as she swung the frying pan around which ultimately hit her on the side of her head, "ow." She said as she rubbed the side of her head.

"Ugh." Groaned Charlie as he rubbed his head.

"Are you alright?" A voice was heard.

"Ugh... I think so I got git pretty hard." Charlie groaned as he looked for the voice only to see a dog looking down at him, she was slender but more adult like, she had on a greenish teal color collar with a silver plate that looked like a first aid bag.

"You've been hit pretty hard, no thanks to Dolly." Another voice was heard, this one was teenage like male.

"Hey it not my fault some random human intrudes into our house." Another voice was heard this one being a teenage like female.

"Dolly Dylan both of you." The first voice said... Wait Dylan?

Charlie snapped his eyes open to see not just three dogs, but a whol bunch of them staring in awe at him.

"This must be a dream..." he sisd to himself.

"Oh this isn't a dream dude." Dolly joked at him which he freezed in his tracks.

"Did... d-did you just..."

"Uhhhhhhhh... woof woof, bark bark." Dolly said with confusion.

"No no I heard you... saying this isn't a dream..."  Charlie started to panic, Dogs are talking.

"Uhh mom..."

"Sir... please calm down please... we've always talked...but do you understand what I'm saying?" The Dalmatian qoth this first aid tag asked which Charlie nodded his head with scared looked in his eyes.

"OH MY DOG... HE UNDERSTANDS US!!!"

"THE WORLD IS DOOMED!!!" Another Dalmatian came outta no where but he was very... VERY different, instead of white with black spots, he was black with white spots, and some purple spots along with a spiked collar and bracelets.

"Dante not now." Dylan sighed as Dante scooted back from the human.

"Where are my manners... I'm Delilah, you are..."

"C-Charlie."

"Hey I remember you were at the park." Dylan spoke up.

"Oh your Dylan."

"Yep thats me." Dylan answered with smile.

"Pfft whatever I'll be upstairs if you need me." Dolly said as she started to head up the stairs.