Chapter 8: Clarissa Gone Mad

*Warning it won't be accurate it's how I remember the episode*

A month has went by for Charlie and the Dalmatian residents, for starters Dolly and Charlie has gotten really close, ever since the "event" Dolly has been sleeping with Charlie for a good while, at first Dolly was skeptical of Charlie, but at time she grew to liking sleeping him, and can you really blame her, the bed was nice and soft, it had smooth blankets that cradled her body, and of course her knight in shining armor laying next to her protecting her from nightmares and other things, it was completely perfect.  One evening Dolly was sitting in a bean bag chair biting the case around her foot, it was really itchy.

"Dolly stop biting it your gonna make it worse." Charlie came into the room with a comic book, a drinking bowl, and food.

"Ugh but Charlie it's super itchy, can I least scratch it please." She begged which Charlie laughed.

"Oh Dolly you know the rules." He gave her a hug to which she hugged back, well as much as she can get her paws around him, "I got you your drinking bowl, food, and a comic." He said as he placed them.

"Thanks Charlie."

"No problem Doll."

"And I've brought my telescope." Dylan said as he pushed I'm his telescope to which Dolly, and Charlie rolled there eyes.

"Dylan geez I'm not that helpless." She groaned, as he placed it in front of her.

"Hey it will give you a great view, I'll be keeping an eye on the pups." Dylan walked out as Charlie sat next to her.

"You feeling any better Doll?" He asked to which she smiled.

"I'm getting better and better Charlie, though I wish... this... will... stop itchy." She groaned as she was about bite the case but Charlie put a hand in front of her snout.

"Nuh uh, you keep biting that it will reopen your stitches, and then you will be force to be put into a cone... and I know you wouldn't want that." Charlie smiled, while Dolly groaned and crossed her arms.

"Fine." Dolly sighed until a ball came bounceing into the room, "Oh no..." suddenly the floor started to rumble.

"Here they come." Charlie winched as a sea of puppies flood the room tackling him while licking and barking on him, "Alright Everyone Alright!!" He said through his giggles as he got up from the dog pile and threw the ball out the door, to which the pups all took off down stairs.

"Alright well I better do my laundry take care Dolly."

"Your leaving me up here... alone?"

"Oh Dolly your a big girl now, so behave and rest... and remember... no biting that cast." He said as he left the door slightly opened in case she needs him, she groaned as she eat some food and looked at the comic, but started to hear commotion going on next door, sounded like Clarissa.  Dolly looked through the telescope, and noticed she was burying something.  She looked closer and noticed that alot of the stuff she was burying was her owners stuff.

"CHARLIE, DYLAN!!! Come Quick!" She screamed to which Charlie was the first one to rushed in.

"Whats wrong!" He asked her trying to catch his breath.

"Theres something going on with Clarissa, see for yourself." She held the telescope to him as he looked through, only to noticed nothing.

"Dolly, I don't see anything."

"What?!" She pushed him out of the way and looked into the telescope to see nothing, "I've could've sworn I saw something, she was burying Hugo's stuff." She explained to which Charlie rolled his eyes.