Chapter 16: Living On the Wild Side Part 2

(Last time on 101 Dalmatian Street, Dylan wants to prove that he can be wild, with the teaching of Fergus, he's close to showing in his inner wolf, now we continue our story)

[Charlie's Thoughts]
'It cant be is it..?'

Charlie pulled out his phone and went to picture that he had save on it was a cat wearing a collar with a bell and the cats orange with a tan underbelly.  The stray cat is the exact same way except without the collar, only one way to find out.

As he walked up to the cat he noticed that the cat is beaten up pretty badly, even limping on one leg.

"Hey there." He said which the cat jumped and started to run, "Wait I'm not here to hurt you I promise." He said as he ran after the cat who went into an alley way.

"Stay back!!" She yelled and and started to growl.

"Easy girl easy... I'm not here to hurt you." Charlie said as he got closer.

"Don't come any closer I swear I will hurt you." She warned and started to real back.

"I know who you are Cindy." This stopped the cat from pouncing.

"H-How you k-know my name?" She asked.

"Your boyfriend Deepak told me all about you." This made her eyes widen.

"Deepak? My Deepak?" She asked which Charlie nodded, "your lieing."

"Alright is this Deepak?" Charkie pulled his phone and show her a picture of Deepak posing like a cat.  She couldn't believe it her one true love.

"Deepak..." she cried out, "oh Deepak why did this had to happen to us."

"What happened?"

"Its hard to explain." She said which she drooped her ears down with sadness.

"I'm all ears." Charlie sat down next to her and comfort her.

"Well... its well... when we first met I thought everything was perfect, how he treated me was like... like a queen, like a true girlfriend, even when we made out I felt like the world had froze up for us and we could stay like that forever... but."  She started to tear, "I-I-I t-thought to m-myself W-what am I d-doing I c-cant love a d-dog..."

"So you had to take off and never return." Charlie said which she nodded her head with sadness.

"I-I t-thought it was best way."

"Your wrong." This made her look up to him.

"What do you mean?"

"Deepak showed me the picture, showed me your collar, told me about how secretly changed him, he still loves you and he held onto your stuff all this." Charlie stated which made Cindy's heart race.

"H-he still loves me after all this time?" She asked.

"Absolutely you are his everything I can tell by how he looked at the photo Cindy you have to go back and embrace him."

"I dont know if I can." Charlie got close and held her close.

"I'll be there for both of you I promise." This made Cindy very happy and she started to purr away.

"Thank you..."

"Charlie."

"Thank you Charlie I guess all humans aren't bad." She giggled as she embraced Charlie with his gentle hands.

"Anytime... Look I'm gonna head home because all this wildlife is ridiculous... whenever your ready just head for the house." Charlie said as he ran off for home, while Cindy sat there with hearts around her eyes and with a wobbly walk.