Chapter 14: V.E.T for Dorothy

Another Request this time from Davichiisthebest so enjoy

___________________________________________

"Oh boy." Dolly said with a worried look as she and Charlie watch Dorothy chew on the railing again, only this time alot more aggressively.

"Has she ever been this aggressive when she chews?" Charlie asked.

"Not really she's never been like this before." Dolly stated as she jumped up onto the staircase.

"She's actually been acting like this for about two days, this is as worst as it is." Dylan entered the room along with Delilah and Doug who were getting for work.

"Well Dylan we love to help, but we're gonna be late to work, Charlie?!"

"Hmmm?" Charlie answered.

"If you can... maybe take Dorothy to the... you know where?!" Delilah said as she drew the letters of what she was talking about.

"Oh oh okay I cam take her there."

"Please you don't mean?!" Dolly shivered in fear.

"Look we have no time to explain, we're gonna late for work, Charlie your in charge till we get home." Delilah and Doug headed out the door, as Charlie looked out the window.

"Your really gonna take, Dorothy to... you know?" Dolly whispered the last part.

"Nah, maybe it's just a stage she's going through I'll give it an hour or so and it will pass."

4 Hours Later

Charlie, Dylan, and Dolly stood there twitching as the entire house is in disarray from Dorothy who is now chewing the TV.

"OKAY! That's it we are taken her to Vet!" Charlie stomped his foot, but all the pups stopped what they were doing and looked over to him.

"Vet?"
"Vet?!"
"VET!!!" The pups shriek as chaos presumes.

"Ohhhhh... yeah shouldn't have said that out loud." Charlie scratched his chin.

"Well now what?!" Dolly asked popping her head out from her hiding spot.

"Guess we're on a hunt for a baby Dalmatian."

"Oh well that should be easy I mean its not like she went out the front door." Dolly said sarcastically.

"Ok Dolly your not..." Dylan stopped mid sentence as his eyes widened in horror.

"What?" Both Dolly and Charlie asked only to turn to see what he was staring at. The front door was open!

"Oh no, Oh no, Oh no!" Charlie panicked as did Dolly.

"OH MY DOG, OH MY DOG, OH MY DOG WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO, WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO?!" Dylan asked freaking out.

"We have to find her before she gets hurt!"

"SHE IS DOOMED!!!" Dante summoned himself

"Okay, okay where do we start?!" Dolly asked.

"There's only one place I think we can start, the park." Charlie scratched his chin, "We need to form search groups. Dolly, search the upper half of the park."

"On it, come on Dizzy, let's go DeeDee." She whistled for them.

"Right behind ya Sis."
"We're coming Dorothy!" Dizzy and DeeDee jumped out the door followed by other pups.

"Dylan I need you to search the Canal see if she went there."

"On it." Dylan saluted as he charged out the door, along with Delgado, Deepak, and with Triple D.