Chapter 29: Halloween Special

(Ik it's late but why not)

A storm brewed as the Dalmatian family huddled close to one another.

"Sigh don't you hate it when things get like this." Charlie said as he read a magazine, when suddenly lightning struck causing the pup to clinch onto him.

"Alright everyone settle down, settle down." Dylan tried to calm everyone down but to no avail.

"This storm is alot worse than normal huh." Doug said looking out the window.

"Quite bad, you should be heading off to work in case they need so rescues." Delilah said as she helped him put on his poncho.

"Well before I leave." He turned around, "Group Hug!" He yelled which cause a stampede of black and white fur to tackle him and hug him in which he laughed, "Alright everyone, alright I gotta go." He said as his mate licked his cheek.

"Good luck at work hun."

"I'll try, see ya pups." He waved to them when suddenly another lightning struck causing the pups to scatter.

"We need a way to calm them down, hey their minds off the storm."

"Well do you have any ideas?"

"As a matter of fact I do." Charlie said as he ran upstairs to grab a blanket, clothes pins, some chairs and a flashlight.

"What's all that for?" Dylan asked.

"You'll see." Charlie said with a smirked as he began working, the puppies wat he's in awe as he built a tent like fort with a flashlight as a sort of light.

"Oh wow!" Dolly said with amazement, "What is it?"

"It's a tent we can all get under and tell spooky stories."

"Spooky stories?"
"I adore."
"Spooky stories." Triple D said posing as they hurried in the tent.

"Spooky stories? I don't know Charlie."

"Hey it's better than having them scared of a lightning storm, come in." Charlie waved for the rest of the pups to join, "Alright why not we tell three spooky stories, who wants to go first?"

"Hey I got a good one!" Dante waved for Charlie.

"Well go on Dante tell us."
"Yeah tell us!"
"Tell us!" The pups jumped for joy

"Alright everyone, here's my story, it's called..."