Chapter 34: The Night of War Prt 2

With Dylan and Summer

"So what did you wanted to show me?" Dylan asked as Summer lead Dylan all the way up to the top of the lighthouse where she opened up to a walkway.

"Oh I think your gonna love it, I made a special place for us to stargaze whenever you got back." She said as she revealed the room, in this small room was all kinds of things ranging from three different sizes of telescopes, a monitor, charts and maps of the galaxies.

"Oh wow... Summer this is amazing!" Dylan said which Summer blushed.

"Thanks Dylan."

"You've built all this by yourself?"

"Well no not exactly I mostly found the stuff out on the beach took me a while to finally clean it out and make it all work but hey."

Hey it's the thought that counts." Dylan said which made Summer blush even more, "I uh truly miss you Summer."

"I missed you too." She said nuzzling Dylan but booped his nose, "boop."

"Oh come on Summer."

"Hey that's how you kissed me remember."

"I know, I panicked."

"Well... We are alone I don't think anyone is watching." She said with a small smile, Dylan face completely blew up with redness as Summer leaned in Dylan at first started to hyperventilate but then took a deep breath and licked Summer on the nose then pulled away in embarrassment.

"Sorry sorry I'm never really good at this." He said hiding his face but Summer giggled and raised his face to hers.

"It was my first time too." She said before touching his nose with hers the passion ignited inside Dylan has all of his awkwarness drained out of him and was filled with compassion they remained like this for what felt like an eternity before separating.

"W-wow..." Dylan mustered to which Summer giggled.

"You seemed a little calmer now."

"I uh I guess so." Dylan laughed, suddenly a scurry sound could be heard, "Shhhh you hear that?" Dylan asked as he and Summer looked around investigating the noise, the scurry sound continue until it stopped behind some boxes to which shook a small bit, "It stopped."

"Yeah and it's behind those boxes." Summer pointed out.

"I can see that." Dylan said as he scooted closer to the boxes.

"Careful Dylan carful." Summer said as Dylan quickly pulled one box off to reveal a mouse.

"Oh whew what a relief it's just mouse." He said when suddenly the mouse jumped onto Dylan's head, "AHHHH get it off, get it off, get it off!" He screamed in horror as he ran around crazily.

"Don't worry Dylan I got it." Summer said as she grabbed a vase and threw it onto Dylan's head needless to say it didn't quite work out as now Dylan can't see where he's going.

"I can't see I can't..." Suddenly he slammed into the wall causing the base to break as he fell down, "See..." He said very groggily.

"You alright Dylan?" Summer asked to which Dylan's looked up to her and smiled.

"Has anyone ever tell you, your beautiful?" He asked very groggily in which Summer giggled as he sat up, once his vision returned to normal he noticed that the wall has suddenly shifted, "Hey what's this?" He asks.

"What's what?"

"This... the wall has shifted a little." He said as he pushes on the wall causing it to open slightly.