𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐎𝐃𝐎𝐑𝐄 ✔

Door Delirus

❝ 𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑖𝑓 𝑖𝑡'𝑠 𝑤𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑔 ❞ He knew how wrong it was. Even though he knew it and repeat... Meer

ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ғᴏᴜʀ
ғɪᴠᴇ
sɪx
sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴛᴇɴ
ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ
sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ sɪx
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ sɪx
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ ғᴏᴜʀ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ ғɪᴠᴇ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ sɪx
ғᴏʀᴛʏ sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ
ғɪғᴛʏ
ғɪғᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ
ғɪғᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ
ғɪғᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ғɪғᴛʏ ғᴏᴜʀ
ғɪғᴛʏ ғɪᴠᴇ
ғɪғᴛʏ sɪx
ғɪғᴛʏ sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ғɪғᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

ғᴏʀᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ

31.5K 1.1K 220
Door Delirus

𒊹︎︎︎ Broken promises.

Inez's vision blurred as tears kept escaping her eyes, her hands shivered as she kept filling her suitcase with her clothes while continuously sniffing.

It felt like she was walking on a dream made of thin ice, way too good to be true. The ice kept getting cracks with her each steps but she ignored it for her temporary happiness and continued on with a smile plastered on her face.

She felt... betrayed.

A feeling she never had before. Not this strong anyway, being betrayed by the person she trusts and likes the most hit like a ton of bricks.

After announcing her departure, Theo was stunned and went quiet. While on the other hand William was quite pleased and told her to pack her things. Inez did just that and ignored the person who caused her pain but at the same time made her guilty.

"What were you thinking Theo?" she thought in frustration as she slumped on the bed and held her face with her hands.

A sharp sound of the lock made her snap her head towards the door.

Theo stood there, leaning against the door while breathing heavily with his gaze fixed on her. His eyes weren't shining like always, it was as if they had lost it's colour. He looked drained and sad.

Inez quickly stood up and wiped her tears with the back of her hand and stared back at him. Both didn't say a word but their silence spoke volumes.

Theo sighed and he was the first one to break the ice.

"Inez, I was going to tell you" he muttered lowly as he took slow steps towards her.

"Why didn't you?" she said through gritted teeth "Do you know what you made me go through? I always felt like I was betraying my parents! But I ignored it and kept falling for you anyway!"

Theo's eyes widened and his lower lip trembled, it looked like he would cry any moment. But he didn't.

"I just didn't get the right time" he mumbled "It's a hard subject for me"

"So you'd rather see me suffer in silence?" her voice wavered as more tears slipped down her eyes "I trusted you Theo"

Theo couldn't bare it anymore. He went ahead and hugged her tightly "I'm sorry. I am so sorry" he repeated as his hold tightened around her. Hearing his remorseful voice, Inez broke down in his embrace and started sobbing.

"I'm sorry" he said again, running his hand through her hair and burying his face on the crook of her neck. Inez stood still, crying her eyes out.

Inez's hands itched to hug him back, so she raised her arms but they stopped midway.

"He manipulated you" the voice echoed through her mind as pain shot up to her heart.

"He would have snatched your parents hardwork from right under your nose"

The thin ice she was walking on shattered and the smile faltered.

Her hands reached up to his chest as she pushed him away with all her strength.

Theo stumbled back and looked at her with surprise and pain in his eyes. "I never doubted you Theo" she started as she looked down and chuckled "I trusted everything you said. EVERY LITTLE THING!—"

"Inez" he whispered as he tried to step closer to her. But stopped when she put her finger up.

"Just like a naive, dumb, fucked-up girl I am, I liked you with all my heart!" she shouted as the tip of her nose slightly became red and she sniffed aggressively.

It hurt Theo's heart to see her in this situation way more than it hurt to find out that she didn't trust him, but he couldn't blame her she was just overwhelmed with emotions right now andche was the one to blame for hiding things from her.

"Inez please just listen to me" he tried to compose her as he grasped her small hands in his.

"Tell me" she whispered suddenly as she looked at him with determination while wiping her tears once more.

"What?" Theo asked, a little taken aback  by her sudden calm demeanor.

Inez's free hand travelled to his cheeks as she rubbed his rough stubble with her thumb, her eyes softened "Tell me, Theo" she asked in a soft voice.

Theo looked down and bit his lower lip. His eyebrows furrowed as his hold on her hand tightened. He looked troubled.

"Why did you do it, Theo?"

A deep voice reverberated through his mind as unpleasant memories from years ago resurfaced. The blazing black eyes of his brother and the face morphed up in anger or more so in betrayal.

The scenarios were oddly similar.

"I-I can't" he replied with hesitation as Inez let out a shaky breath and stepped back, her hand falling from his hold.

"Y-You can't?" she asked in disbelief.

He nodded slowly "I can't tell you that" he mumbled "but please Inez trust me" he said desperately.

The silence made it's appearance again as Inez glared at her packed suitcase while Theo kept looking down with his fists clenched up. No matter how much he wanted to tell her everything and make her stay, he couldn't do that to her.

A small ziping noise brought him back from his daze as he saw Inez fastening the zipper of the suitcase and picking it up from the bed.

She rolled it along with her and passed him, without even sparing him a glance.

"Inez!" Theo called out as he followed behind her, his heart heavy and his eyes watery.

But she didn't listen. She walked down the stairs as she dragged her bag with great difficulty, but never did she stop once.

"Inez please!" he shouted behind her again as tears escaped her eyes. She had to protect her parent's legacy even if it meant killing her feelings for Theo.

"This is a misunderstanding!" he said again.

"William let's go"

She ordered calmly as she spotted the man with glasses sitting on the couch in the living room. William stood up quickly and turned to face with a small smile.

But his soft smile quickly hardened when he saw Theo behind her. He glared at him before following Inez towards the main door.

Inez could hear multiple low sobs from the house and she knew without even turning back that it was Liz, the maids and Henry.

"Inez" Theo whispered dejectedly at last as her heart sinked at his tone. He sounded so sad. Genuinely sad.

But that didn't stop her as she kept walking towards the door. William turned back to look at her and then the whole parade of Liz, Henry and the maids who had come to love her. Then finally Theo, who stood there with a pained expression.

"I'll give you a minute to say goodbye" he told Inez, as she slowly nodded her head. William exchanged one last hard look with Theo before walking out of the mansion.

"Young miss please don't leave!" Liz's voice came first as Inez's hands tightened in a fist and her shoulders shook. Her back was still facing them.

"We are sorry for not telling you anything but we promise we didn't mean any harm" Henry's voice came next followed by unanimous desperate hums by the maids.

Inez became stiff when she felt a huge, warm hand around her wrist.

"Don't go" she heard his deep voice full with emotions as her heart clenched in sorrow "Don't leave me" he continued.

"Stay" he whispered as his voice broke down.

Inez bit her lower lip hard and looked down with eyes brimming with tears. But she squared her shoulders, she couldn't give up now.

"Then tell me" she muttered out. She could hear his ragged breathing behind her as his hands tightened around her wrist, almost painfully.

"I can't tell you. You need to understand please Inez" he responded as Inez snatched her hands away from his hold.

"Young Master just tell h—" Henry started.

But he quieted down when Theo turned his head and glared at him. A soft chuckle broke their glaring as he looked back at Inez skeptically.

"Everyone knows except me!" she said while laughing madly "Just like always!"

"Ine—"

"Goodbye Theo" with that she stormed out of the mansion, leaving the man all alone. Again.

A single tear escaped his eyes as his heart cried out to her. It was the first tear he had shed in years. His hand still felt warm as tingles of her touch lingered. The promise was broken, but who was he kidding? He knew it was all just a silly dream.

She walked out of the dream shattering his heart into a million pieces.

"Follow them" Theo ordered with gritted teeth as his eyes shined with foriegn emotions.

Who do y'all support?

Theo or Inez?

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

37.7M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...