Disney Twisted Wonderland: Th...

By UsagiAngelRabbit

Awoken to an unknown place by a Raccoon-cat in a coffin with no memory of her home. Attending school and doin... More

Twisted Wonderland Oc
Intro
AN Very Important
Prologue Chapter 1
Prologue Chapter 2
Prologue Chapter 3
Prologue Chapter 4
Prologue Chapter 5
Prologue Chapter 6
Heartslabyul Arc!!!
The Crimson Tyrant: Chapter 2
The Crimson Tyrant: Chapter 3
DTW: The Keyholder Ending
Disney Twisted Wonderland: The Keyholder Ending (V1)
Disney Twisted Wonderland: The Keyholder Ending (V2)
The Crimson Tyrant: Chapter 4
Disney Twisted Wonderland Anniversary
The Crimson Tyrant: Chapter 5
The Crimson Tyrant: Chapter 6
The Crimson Tyrant: Chapter 7
The Crimson Tyrant: Chapter 8
Hibiki Quotes 1
The Crimson Tyrant: Chapter 9
Savanaclaw Arc!!!
The Rebel of the Savanna: Chapter 1
The Rebel of the Savanna: Chapter 2
Azul and Abigail
The Rebel of the Savanna: Chapter 3
Hibiki Quotes 2
The Rebel of the Savanna: Chapter 4
The Rebel of the Savanna: Chapter 5
Mythical Creatures
The Rebel of the Savanna: Chapter 6
Disney Twisted Wonderland 3rd Anniversary!!!
Disney Twisted Wonderland 4th Anniversary

The Crimson Tyrant: Chapter 1

1.3K 30 6
By UsagiAngelRabbit

AN: We are finally starting Heartslabyul Arc! Just a little heads up the chapters are going to be grouped depending on how the story plays out in the storyline. So you don't have to worry about short chapters and all that halabaloo. Though it will take some time to work on these.

When she wears her uniform, she wears normal underwear, cause I don't want her bloomers being shown to guys. She only wears her bloomers when she wears her normal clothing.

Also I forgot to put the genders on the Koryubi creatures
Garnet - Female
Citrine - Male
Sapphire - Female
Morganite - Female
Amethyst - Female
Lapis - Male
Emerald - Male

--------------------------------------------------------------

 Later that night, Hibiki was in her bed fully asleep as well as the others. Grim and Nova were curled up together soundly asleep, Fluff was up on the ceiling bundled up with some other bundles of fluff that were different colors. The Jellycats were in different places to sleep, even though they like their beakers, it was still a little cramped for them to sleep in.

Tick......Tock

Tick......Tock

Tick......Tock

Hibiki softly turned on her side and snugged against her pillow, not knowing that the mirror was glowing and the keyhole mark appeared on her forehead. Feeling a little shiver on her sleeping form, she consciously reached for the blanket to pull it over herself. But instead of feeling of the rugged soft fabric of the blanket, she felt something more bladed and hard against her hand instead. Groaning, she tiredly opens her eyes slightly to find the blanket, only to fully open them when she realized that she wasn't in her dorm anymore.

Looking around, she saw that she was outside that looks like some kind of garden, the hedges were long and tall that was made into a maze, and everything around her was in black and white. Hibiki walked through the garden maze, hoping to see if she can find someone to help her where she is at this moment, though due to her height the hedges were too tall for her to look over. She then heard some singing and started to follow the source to see who it was, she then came to a clearing to where the voices were more clearer, the smell of roses caught her nose when she got there.

To her view, she saw that were rose bushes all over, all heart shaped with white roses on some of them and red roses on the other, though the red roses looked different. When she got close to one of them, the smell of paint hit her nose as she saw some red paint dripping off the roses and on the ground there were paint splatters around the bush.

"Hurry and paint the roses red." a voice said in a frantic tone. Hibiki turned her head and to her surprise she saw there were three men or three card shaped looking men holding paint brushes and buckets full of red paint, painting the white roses red in a hurry.

"If we don't hurry, the flowers will wilt!" one of them said as he paints the white rose.

"Hurry, hurry!" said the one what seems to be the Ace of Clubs as he went to another rose bush. "There are still some that aren't painted!"

 "Painting... the roses?" Hibiki thought out loud, though they didn't hear her as if she wasn't really there. She walked up to one of the Card Men and waved her hand over his face, but he didn't notice her there.

"Why are you painting the white roses red?" a female's voice was heard. Turning her attention away from the Card Man, she saw a human girl standing there asking one of them.

"Huh?" the Card Men said, looking at each other and back at the girl.

"Why, you ask?" the Two of Clubs was the first to speak. "Well, to tell you the truth, we made a mistake and accidentally planted white roses."

"The Queen loves red, so if she sees white, then it's off with our heads!" the Ace of Clubs said and used his paint brush to do a cutting motion across his neck as the red paint got on him, making Hibiki gulp in fright at that gesture.

"Is that so?" the girl said with a worried expression.

"Yes, it is. That's exactly why we're painting them red." the Three of Clubs said and went back to painting.

'Wait a minute, where was I again...?' Hibiki thought with a questionable look on her face. 'If I remember correctly, I was sleeping in the dorm a while ago...'

Ding......Dong

Ding......Dong

Ding......Dong

Her thoughts were cut off as everything around her started to faded to black, she reached out and called out to them, but none of them heard her.

Ramshackle Dorm - Your Bedroom

Waking up from the dream, Hibiki groggily sat up on her bed. The room was still a mess, knowing that she still needs to clean up the dorm.

'I wonder why I saw such a weird dream...' she thought, trying to remember what happen but it got interrupted by a knocking at the door. "I hear someone knocking on the door."

"Hey, Hibiki......Someone's at the door..." Grim tiredly said as Nova moved a bit. "What? Is it the Ghosts? They sure don't know when to give up, yanno..."

"I'll go see who it is....." Hibiki yawned out and got out of bed.

Ramshackle Dorm - Foyer

"Who is it at this hour?" Hibiki said as she walked to the Foyer, tiredly rubbing her eyes. "Ye~s, who is it?"

There was a short pause for a response 'til a familiar voice was heard "It's me, Ace... Can you let me in for a bit?"

"Ace-kun?" Hibiki said and opened the door, without looking at him.

"Ace? Why is he here at this hour...?" Grim asked and looked at Ace before he gasped out in shock. "Geh! What's with the collar?!?!"

"Huh?" Hibiki questioned and looked at the Heartslabyul student and saw that familiar heart shaped collar that use to be on Grim. "What the-"

"Geez! I'm never returning to Heartslabyul." Ace angrily said and looked at the two. "I'm gonna be a member of this dorm from here on!"

"WHAT~~~!?!?" both Grim and Hibiki shouted in shock.

Ramshackle Dorm - Lounge

        After they've calmed down, they went to lounge and looked at the collar that was around Ace's neck, who had a irritated look on his face. Hibiki made sure that she had put clean sheets that she could find on the seats so that the dust wouldn't be on them.

"That collar's the same kind as the one that red-haired upperclassman put on me during the opening ceremony." Grim said, looking at the collar and looked at Ace with a questionable look on his face. "Why're you wearin' that?"

"I ate a tart." Ace answered plainly.
.
.
.
.
.

"A tart?" Hibiki questioned. "That's it?"

"Exactly!" Ace said to her, crossing his arms. "Only that! I got hungry, so I went to the dorm's kitchen. The tart was just sittin' right there inside the fridge. And like, three whole ones! That's why..."

Heartslabyul Dorm - Kitchen

.~.Flashback.~.

Ace walked in the kitchen and let out a sigh and went to the fridge. "It's only the first day and I'm so tired~ I missed dinner, so I'm very hungry. Wonder if there's anythin' in the fridge... Oh, found a tart! Looks delish~!" he said when he spotted the tarts and took a hold of one. "There's a lot, so I'm not sure if I can finish it all ♪ Thanks for the food~ Whoa, what the heck?! It's so good!"

"Of course, it would be delicious." a familiar voice was heard behind Ace. "After all, anything that Trey makes is bound to be exquisite."

"Nah, man, this is something else! It's better than the ones at the shops..." Ace said and turned his head to see who it was and his happy expression turned into a scared one when he saw the Dorm Perfect. "Wha– Prefect?!"

Riddle crossed his arms, facing Ace with an angry expression on his face. "Quite the boldness you have there for touching something that belongs to me. Queen of Hearts Rule #89: "You shall not eat tarts prepared for the Queen ahead of her." Larceny of the Queen's tarts is a capital crime!" he then pointed his staff at Ace. "OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" Ace cried out as a heart shaped collar appeared around his neck.

.~.End of Flashback.~.

"And that's what happened..." Ace said after finishing his story.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
".................You've only got yourself to blame." Grim plainly said.

"But ain't it overreacting to seal my magic just 'cause I ate his tart?! It's practically the same as tying my hands and my feet!" Ace said pointing at the collar around his neck. "Plus, there were three whole ones! He can't possibly finish all of those! There's a limit to how heartless he can be!"

"Yeah... Well, uh..." Hibiki yawned out, tiredly rubbing her eyes. "I agree, binding your magic may have been a little too overboard..."

"Right?!" Ace said to her and then pouted. "And what's with the lukewarm reaction?!"

"I'm sorry, but I'm tired over here..." Hibiki said with a drowsy expression on her face. "Also, he may had a reason to be mad at you for eating one of the tarts. Without even asking someone first."

"Eh?!"

"Ah! Wait a second...Hibiki's right!" Grim said. "If there were three whole tarts, they might've been prepared for the party, yanno? Like for someone's birthday? Man, I'm such a great detective, huh!"

'Cause I just said something about it...' Hibiki said in her head.

"Birthday?" Ace asked.

"If that's the case, then it's no wonder he's mad." she said and looked at Ace. "Did you apologize for it though?"

Ace then pouted at her and mumbled an answer. "Uh... I came here thinking that you'd agree with me about the Prefect being a little tyrant, Hibiki..."

Hibiki let out a sigh and scratched the side of her head, not knowing that their conversation woke up the other creatures that are living in the Dorm. "I get that he's kinda a tyrant, but...Eating someone else's food is not good, you know?"

"You're also at fault for eatin' his food." Grim said, agreeing with her as he jumped on her shoulder.

"Let's go apologize to him tomorrow, okay?" she said as she got up, brushing some of the dust off her nightgown. "I'm sure he'll forgive you if you apologize."

"Grudges over food are scary." Grim said before he remembered something. "Ah! Speaking of which, I still haven't received my canned tuna from the Headmaster!"

"I'll ask him. I'm pretty sure that he forgot." she said as she reached over and scratched his ear.

"Thank you~"

"I get it. I just have to apologize, right?" Ace sighed out and pointed at Hibiki. "You suggested it, so you better come with me, Hibiki..."

"Got it." she saluted. "Leave it to me."

"In the meantime, where can I sleep?" Ace then asked as he looked around the room.

"You're serious about stayin' the night?" Grim sighed out before telling him. "The other rooms aside from ours are still full of dust. If you're gonna sleep here, you better clean it yourself."

"Ugh, I don't wanna clean at all." Ace said in disgust and then looked at Hibiki. "Hibiki~ Let me stay in your room~ I'm a pretty handy guy so I won't take up much room! Please~?"

"N-now, now." Hibiki stuttered a bit, trying to reason with him. 'He knows that I'm a girl right!?'

CHOMP

"YOW!!!!!!" Ace screamed out, scaring the two from that sudden outburst.

"AH! What the hell is wrong with you!?" Grim shouted at him. "Why'd you scream!?"

"Cause something just bit me!" Ace replied before looking down at his leg and saw a little (the one on the left) that was Grim's size. It had colors of light pink, purple, and yellow; it looks to be a combination of a bee and some kind of reptile (AN: I'm not good with description) biting Ace's leg while letting out little growls. "WHAT IS THAT!?!?!"

"AH! Morganite! Let go of Ace this instant!" Hibiki shouted at the creature and grabbed the hold of it, making it let go of Ace and held in Hibiki's arms.

"Hibiki what is that thing!?" Ace said pointing at the creature as six more popped up from behind her as four more Chuchu Bats flew in with Fluff and the Jellycats came out of their sleeping areas. "And what are they!? And why are there more of those little bats!?"

"W-well you see.....When we came back here, Fluff was tackled down by the other Chuchu Bats that are also living here. I turned out that she snuck out just to see how we were doing." she said sheepishly, remembering when a bundle of different color fluffs flew by and tackled Fluff. "The other white one is Fluff's brother, Mint. The brown one is Cocoa, the black one is Plum and the green one is Matcha." she then hold out the creature that she named Morganite at Ace, who was still growling at him. "This sweet little lady here is Morganite, she get's a little jealous."

"A little? More like a lot....." Ace mumbled, but then shuts his mouth when Morganite growled even more.

"The red reptile is Garnet," the red creature's stomach began to grumble as it rubbed it head against Hibiki's leg, wanting food. "She's always hungry."
"The yellow fox is Citrine," the fox held its head high wanting to be praised. "He's a little self-centered."
"The blue serpent is Sapphire," the serpent used it's tail to reach out to try and grab the orb from Garnet, only for them to growl and hiss at each other. "She likes to take things and keep them to herself."
"The purple cat is Amethyst," the cat looked at looked at itself in the reflection of the mirror that had been polished by Hibiki. "She likes to look her best."
"The light blue one is Morganite's brother Lapis," the reptile looked different from Morganite as Hibiki set her down for her to went to her brother, who seems to be nodding off. "He's a sleepy head."
"And lastly the green raccoon one is Emerald." the raccoon looked at Ace with an unhappy look on its face before it snorted. "He'll warm up to you in time."

(AN: The one in the middle is Lapis)

"I.....see......" Ace said looking at the creatures around Hibiki. "A-anyway, where do I sleep?"

Hibiki thought for a moment before finally answering. "You're welcome to stay in the lounge's sofa."

"Boo, stingy." Ace pouted, hoping that Hibiki would change her mind but only for Morganite to try and bite his leg again if he didn't move away in time. "Fine then. I'll sleep all by my lonesome in the lounge's sofa. Good night!"

"Night!"

.~.The next morning.~.

        Morning came, as we see Ace was sleeping on the sofa. The sofa was covered over with a sheet so that he wouldn't be covered in dust. For some reason, sleeping on top of him, Lapis was there sleeping soundly all curled up. As they were sleeping soundly, they were soon woke up by the sound of someone knocking on the door.

"What the, who the hell's pounding on the door so early in the morning?" Ace groggily said. The knocking still continued, while doing so the dust on the ceiling started to fall on Ace and Lapis cause of the vibration of the knocking, making Ace gag and making Lapis sneeze, falling off of Ace and going back to sleep. "Ugh...! This dorm's seriously raining dust!"

"Ace-kun, can you get the door! I'm a little busy!" Hibiki called out from her bedroom.

"Got it, got it! I'll open the door, so don't break it!" Ace said and rushed over to head to the door.

Ramshackle Dorm - Foyer

Ace made his way to the Foyer and to the door as the knocking continued, making more dust fall from the sky. Once he reached the door, he opened it to reveal the person on the other side of the door.

"I knew I'd find you here." Deuce calmly said.

"D-Deuce..." Ace stuttered out.

"I heard about the situation from our dormmates. You ate the Prefect's tart, so now you've got that collar on, haven't you?" Deuce said and then sighed out. "You're an outright idiot."

"Shut it! I don't wanna hear that from you!" Ace shouted at him and asked him "So... Is the Prefect still mad at me...?"

"Not completely." Deuce answered. "He's in an irritated mood and about three people who didn't follow the waking up routine suffered the same fate as you.

""Not completely," my ass! He's totally mad!"

"Ace-kun, who's at the door?" Hibiki's voice was heard as she appeared at the Foyer with Garnet and Cocoa following behind her wearing her uniform (AN: she still wears her hat and bows), some of the Jellycats: Orange, Gem, Cherry, and Iggy were safely secured in their bottles as they were strapped around her waist. "Oh! Good morning, Deuce-kun!"

"Morning, Hibiki." Deuce said and looked at the two knew creatures. "Who are they?"

"This is Garnet and this one is Cocoa." she said to them. "I thought I could bring some of them so they can get use to this place."

"I see....Nova's not coming with you?"

"Not today. She's still tired after the event we had. And I also though to bring some of the Jellycats with me this time." she said and looked at the other and called out to Grim. "Grim come on!"

"I'm coming!" Grim shouted back and made his way to them and the group went out the door.

Main Street

"Hey! Make way, make way! I, a full-fledged Night Raven College student is passing through!" Grim called out as he was marching on acting all high and mighty.

The group made their way to the Main Street as they were getting ready to head to class. Hibiki made sure that Cocoa was safely under her hat and held Garnet in her arms as the reptile was sniffing the air for food. Ace was still grumbling under his breath at his situation right now, wanting to take the collar off his neck. Deuce and Hibiki were looking at Grim, who was still boasting on and on.

"Look at my collar! My collar is totally awesome compared to yours!" Grim said to Ace with a grin. "And you can't use your magic now, can you? Guess I can have you cleaning the schools as part of your chores or something? Nyaha, this feels so good!"

"He's still got a grudge for being made fun of yesterday..." Hibiki said under her breath.

"You better remember this when I get my magic back!" Ace grumbled at the raccoon-cat with an irritated look on his face.

"The Headmaster just scolded you for a ruckus you caused yesterday, remember?" Deuce said to them.

"Twice..." Hibiki said holding up two fingers.

"In any case, you won't be able to attend classes since your magic has been sealed. How about you go and apologize to Prefect Roseheart so he can take that off?"

"Damn it...! I still ain't convinced...!!" Ace said, grinding his teeth in anger.

"We still have time before the next class." Hibiki said to him.

"Plus, we're interested in the other dorms. Let's go observe while we watch Ace apologize." Grim said, still grinning.

"I'm not some kinda exhibit, damn it!" Ace shouted as he went on ahead to the Dorm with the others following behind.

To be continued.........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60 0 10
She wakes up with No memory. Is put at a school to learn her Magic, but as things come to light her world is turned more upside down then just having...
69.3K 1.6K 30
During the opening ceremony at Night Raven College, there was one coffin that was never opened and the headmaster wondered why the coffin never been...
15.7K 622 23
What if an enigmatic amnesiac arrived at Night Raven College? ____________________________________ "I... can't seem to remember anything.." The tan...