Where Fate Leads Us

بواسطة itsyour_M0MMY

A story of a not so connected pair, practically opposites.. somehow attracted. Young Ruby Rose falls quickly... المزيد

Quick show of faces
Chapter 1: New beginnings!
Chapter 2: A proper Introduction.
Chapter 3 (Edited)
Chapter 4 (Edited)
Chapter 5: The Blooming of Our Flower~!
Chapter 6: My Princess~
Chapter 7: Exposed
Chapter 8: Blake Belladonna
Chapter 9: Gratitude
Chapter 10: Mine, and only mine.
Chapter 11: A bit of a misunderstanding?
Chapter 12: Distance
Chapter 13: Drowning it all out
Chapter 14: Magnets Attract
*Smut* Chapter 15: I licked it, so it's mine
Chapter 16: Couple issues
Chapter 17: I claim her!
Chapter 18: Apology
*Smut* Chapter 19: Returning the favor~
*Smut* Chapter 20
*Smut* Chapter 21: Rough duality~
*Smut* Chapter 22: Glazed Donuts
*Smut* Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27: Highschool Monochrome
Faunus and White Fang explanation
*Smut* Chapter 28
*teeny smut* Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34: Clean
Chapter 36: team JNPR
Chapter 37 (Remake)
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Team RWBY Dorm Layout
Chapter 41
Chapter 42 *smut warning*

Chapter 40

491 13 4
بواسطة itsyour_M0MMY

Weiss had found herself falling deeper in her love for Ruby, not for just her duality or sexual tension but because of her realization of all the things she fights for. One of those battles being for Weiss's love and affection.

*3 week time skip, Spring Break*

Weiss sat quietly, scribbling down on a book, humming quietly. The girl had put her earphones in, piano classics blasted full volume.

"Ah, shit... no, it was 1976..." The heiress huffed, stretching her arms to the eraser. Silence fell down on the dorm, as the rest of the team slept peacefully. The clock had barely passed 5 am, and Weiss sat studying hard. Legs crossed shut, arms flat on the table and eyes glued to her tower of textbooks

"Mmm... Weiss?" The youngest groggily lifted her body, groaning and rubbing her eyes.

No answer.

"Weiss."

Once again, no answer.

"Weiss what the in the actual heck are you doing! It's not even 5!"

The room was raised in volume, just to be dropped down into silence once again Ruby slowly reddened with inner rage.

Weiss hummed peacefully and she looked back and forth, eyes pointed left to right. Time was ticking, with no sort of response from the ice cold girl whatsoever. Within every second, Ruby had grown a stronger urge to just jump on her. Although luckily enough, she often used her own tricks such as 'suck it up and don't go ablaze.'

But was she really lucky?

One second passed.

"F-Fuck, Ruby!"

"I could've done worse if you didn't have those earphones in..." Ruby pouted, her silver eyes shining despite the lack of sunlight.

Weiss leaned back in her chair. Let's just say... they were in an awkward position. Literally.

"Shit, guys... it's not like we have some sort of special school to wake up to before 5..." The blonde beauty sat up, stretching her tanned, powerful arms.

"Well you do, at 7 at least." Blake sternly glared at Yang, leaning down from the bunk.

"Oh, whatever do you mean?"

"Cut it, Yang."

"Cold, much?"

"I can't with you right now. Just get dressed."

"But why??"

"Not my fault you spent 99% of Professor Port's lecture, scrolling through random bikini chicks."

"Jealous weren'tcha?"

"I will leave you, and cancel all plans for the week if you keep this up."

"GAH, THAT'S TOO FAR KITTY CAT!"

Weiss and Ruby were speechless. The older two really battled out like a couple, so much that it felt genuine.

"Hey Snowflake."

"Hm?"

"Promise me we won't fight like this?"

"What?"

"After we get married, duh!"

Weiss facepalmed, face burning up with embarrassment. The princess felt her cheeks flare with heat.

"Alrighty, you two. Don't get too wild while we're gone, I'll make sure to keep Blake and I out for as long as we can!" Yang quickly winked before dragging Blake with her out the door.

Ruby rolled her eyes, before turning back to Weiss. "Hey, so... wanna go out too?"

"..."

"Hey?"

"..."

Ruby huffed, it was the second time today after all. With no hesitation, the girl took Weiss by the chin and dragged her face to hers. The blue eyes widened at the sudden action, before quickly looking away.

"Don't ignore me princess..."

"Ruby... not now, I'm studying."

"You're obsessed with school Weiss, and they finally gave a 1 Week break! Not extra study timeeee, come onnn!"

"My grades don't come from nowhere."

"But is the uniform necessary?"

"Very. I need the study atmosphere."

Boredom crowded Ruby's inner thoughts, as she dragged herself back to bed, she really couldn't bare the lack of attention.

"Hey."

"..."

"Working hard?"

"..."

"C'mon, don't do this to me Weiss!"

Ruby sighed, before walking and falling back on her bed. She stared at the ceiling, thinking... nothing. Just about the word 'boredom.'

After a few brief minutes, a light bulb quickly appeared in the red's mind.

A smirk creeped its way into Ruby's face, before she sat up once again.

"Baby, do you have to do this work?"

"..."

"You could always do me instead..."

"*sigh*"

"Hmm... Weiss?"

"..."

"A-ah, fuck! Y-yes, harder!" Ruby creeped her way behind Weiss, moaning desperately in her ear. "G-gah!"

Weiss quickly turned, grabbing Ruby by the collar of her shirt, "I am studying, and you are out."

"H-huh?!" Ruby tilted her head, pouting once again, pleading for mercy.

"Listen, Ruby, you just have to be patient~" Weiss leaned in to Ruby's ear, "Puppies who obey will be rewarded."

"Yes master!" Ruby shivered and smiled, before bowing and bolting to get her clothes.

'I shouldn't have done that... but her face was just...so adorable, too adorable!' Weiss smiled and sighed, leaning back on the creaky wooden chair. 'Maybe I really should take her out.'

"Ruby."

"Yes?"

"Ugh." Weiss face planted, "...where would you like to go."

"ARE YOU GOING TO TAKE ME WEISS? REALLY?"

"Yes, I wouldn't have brought it up for no reason you dolt."

Ruby blushed and smiled before slipping her shoes on. She wasn't in any sort of posh attire - just a shirt, along with a zip up, basketball shorts and loose-fit slippers. It honestly would've sounded basic but... it's Ruby.

"Wait outside. I need to change." Weiss slid her glasses off her face as she turned to her closet.

"Am I not allowed in the room? I can turn around!"

"No way, now get out!" Weiss kicked her pillow but missed as poor Ruby fled the scene. "Ah. Gosh."

To be continued...

A/N: Hello readers, thanks for staying until this long!! I may not be #1 on the hashtags anymore but I am more than grateful to the views and votes I came back to! I will try my very hardest to produce at least 1 chapter per 2 weeks (long gap-I know and I'm so sorry TT^TT)

I'm aiming to end this series by maybe chapter 50-53, but if it goes longer then I hope you'll see how much I've enjoyed writing this up.

Good luck to those of you who are soon doing GCSEs (in U.K.) / exams in general for others in different parts of the world.

Stay vibing, I'll see you again in 1-2 weeks <33

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1.1M 60K 37
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
563K 20.4K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
549K 17.1K 74
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
851K 52.2K 116
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...