𝙲𝙷𝙰𝚁𝙰𝙲𝚃𝙴𝚁𝚂 𝚇 𝙼𝙰�...

By _DabiSimp_

[completed] ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Ok hii this story is basically oneshots of alot of characters. You my b... More

1. 𝑅𝐸𝑄𝑈𝐸𝑆𝑇𝑆+𝑨/𝑵
2. 💙Eren x UMR
3. ❤️Karma- SFW❤️
4. ❤️Levi-SFW❤️
5. ❤️Aizawa-SFW❤️
6. ❤️Erwin-SFW❤️
7. 💙Author x SMR
8. 🍈Levi x neko SMR
9. 🍈Rin x SMR
10. 💙killua x wolf UMR
11. 💙Todobakudeku x Mpreg UMR
12. 💙kiribaku x SMR
13. 💙hawks x Neko SMR
14. ❤️Bakugo-SFW ❤️
15. 🍈Levi x SMR💛
16. ❤️Kirishima- SFW❤️
17. ❤️Kenma-SFW❤️
18. 💙Shoto x SMR
19. ❤️ Hawks-SFW❤️
20. 🍈Shinzou x UMR🍈
21. ❤️Oikawa-SFW❤️
22. 🍈Kirishima x UMR
23. ❤️Kuroo-SFW❤️
24🍈Dabi x UMR
25. 🍈Bokuto x UMR
26. 💙Eren x UMR
27. 💙valentine's special
28. 🍈natsu x S!M!R!
29. 💙Aizawa x UMR
31.🍈Erwin x SMR
32.💙Natsu x SMR
33. ❤️ Todoroki-SFW ❤️
34. 🍋 Kuroo x UMR
35. 💙SMR X Author
36. 🍋 Akaashi x SMR
37.❤️ Bokuto - SFW
38. 🍋Denki x SMR
39. ❤️Dabi-SFW❤️
40. 💙Bokuto x UMR
41. 💙Bakugo x SMR
42.🍋Eren x UMR
43.❤️Touya-SFW❤️
44. 💙Mirio x UMR
45. ❤️Mirio-SFW❤️
46. ❤️ Eren-SFW❤️
47.❤️Denki-SFW❤️
48. ❤️Natsu-SFW❤️
49. ❤️ Deku-SFW❤️
50. A/N+ New book

30. 🍈Deku x SMR

2.2K 39 6
By _DabiSimp_

This story may or may not contain 18+ actions
Au; older
Requested; yeah

Name; M/N L/N

Gender; male

Hight; 5'11

Hair; gray, fluffy

Eyes; brown-gray.

Yes your Suga. Get over it.

Choose ur own Quirk cuz it doesn't matter
____________________________________
__________

3RD person POV

M/N is a man with a lot of problems. He is very anxious and it's hard for him to make friends.

But he had one friend since he was a baby, that was Izuku Midoriya. A very good friend to M/N.

But what Midoriya didn't know was that the gray haired man had a very big crush on him, M/N loved Midoriya very much ever since UA.
Midoriya who is known as Deku the number one hero is a very busy man and so when M/N asked him about a relationship he just shrugged and said "I'm not looking for anyone, and if I did I wouldn't have time for them..." M/N was struck by his answer. But little did he know that deku liked him back.

Skip a couple months after.

Deku's POV

'ARGH WHY DID I HAVE TO TELL HIM I DON'T WANT ANYONE?!?!' I thought as I walked home after hanging out with M/N the most beautiful man ever!!!
I sat on the couch and thought about him. And fell asleep not long after.

Skip

When I woke up I had a throbbing boner. Why? Well I had a wet dream about M/N... God....

I went to my bedroom and got undressed. I started to struck my d**k and put a d***o up my a**
'im such a bottom...' I stiked the d***o to the little table that is the perfect height for me, and Started to ride it like there was no tomorrow, soon after I came all over my chest. 'I think that M/N is bigger then me... He has big d**k energy... Sometimes...' I then sat on my bed and decided to go through herogram (you see what I did there) and boom! The minute I open it first pic M/N I'm his hero suit!! 'He looks so good... God fucking damn it...' I went to his page and like always and went through all of his posts. 'I can't anymore!' I put my clothes on and went to M/N's place.

Your POV

I woke up by the sound of someone knocking on my door. And it was Izuku 'what does he want?'

"Hey M/N! I have something really important to tell you!" "Sure come on in..." We both sat on the couch and then he started talking.

"So... M/N listen... I- do you remember when I said I wasn't looking for anyone...?" "Yes I remember. What about it?" "Well I'm not looking for anyone because I already found someone but I don't know if they like me back... So I came here to ask you what to do..." 'is he serious right now?!' "well if I was to confess to my crush, I would probably just straight up go up to them and kiss them, after that I'd probably tell them that I like them and then they have to decide if they like you back..." "Ok!" After he said that he went closer to me "what the hell ar- hamf!" He kissed me, I was quite surprised but I kissed back.
And when air was needed we broke the kiss. "M/N I love you, I've always have... But I get it it's okay if you don't like me back. But if you do please be my boyfriend..." 'OMFG!!!' "y-yes of course!! I love you too!" "Good... I was super stressed I thought you wouldn't..." "Why wouldn't I dummy?"

3RD person POV

"Ok now plz fuck me until I can't walk any more!" You giggled and blushed at what he said "sure doll what do you want me to do hmm~~"

____________________________________
Fuck I really hate wattpad... I actually made this lemon and I had to redo it because of the new shit... and I think the lemon was actually extremely good but hey wattpad won this shit to be kid friendly... N E ways love y'all stay safe ❣️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 2.1K 40
[COMPLETED] ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Ok hii this story is basically oneshots of alot of characters. You my beautiful reader are my oc!! You just get...
1.1M 48.9K 66
This story is complete ✅ Casey is a nerd, but the charming, cute type. He evades college parties like the plague. Who knew he would accidentally jump...
1.8K 64 2
this is in honor of hitting 100 followers. i can't be more thankful for each of you! i love you so much and thank you for the support! this will be a...
51.9K 688 17
‼️ON HOLD‼️ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Ok, hii this story is basically one-shots of a lot of characters. You my beautiful reader are my oc!! You just...