・Permanently ・(RayxGirlReader...

By purplebubblegum34

Y/n is quiet often but only likes to talk to people whos she talks to the most. Emma talks to Y/n and gets co... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
A/N
Chapter 19
Damn beuh

Chapter 14

1.8K 62 88
By purplebubblegum34

It was night time. Ray, Emma, Don, Y/n, Gilda and Norman were all together in the kitchen with two lanters. Don and Gilda were sitting in the two chairs while Emma and Y/n were on the other chairs. Norman was standing next to Y/n and Ray was leaning on the wall behind all of them.

"Well?" Ray asked waiting for them to speak. "We just went in Mom's secret room ok?" Don said looking away. "But how?" Emma asked. "Well, Don stole the key" Gilda quietly said. "Wait huh?" Y/n asked. "Did she?" Norman asked.

"I don't think she had noticed, We already returned the key so .." Gilda said. "That was really stupid!" Ray barked. Gilda looked down. "You didn't stop to think that the room had a camera or alarm?" Ray asked. Then Y/n started talking.

 "If mom or Sister Krone founded out you two- wait no all of us would all be-" Y/n got cut off. 

"Tell us what happen Y/n" Don said. Y/n looked away.

"Would we all be..Killed" Don said looking at Emma."When we searched Moms secret room we found Connys bunny, You keep us hopeful said we saved them But we can't save them can we?! Because Conny..Conny and the others are" Don looked like he was on the urge to cry, he felt betrayed..He was betrayed.

"Im sorry!,I'm really sorry" Emma said bowing. "So there really.." Gilda looked scared."I told you Gilda they were lying after all!" Don said. "What are you hiding just tell us the truth" He said getting closer to Emmas ear. Emma looked at Y/n and nodded.

"Demons?"

"A farm?"

"Your sayin everyone else has been eaten" Gilda said. "And your a spy? This whole time?" Don asked. "He did it for us" Y/n said. "So then Ray you knew this was going to happen to Conny that day" Don said getting up. "You guys lied and tried to trick us into going into a world full of enemies?".

 Don stopped he started laughing.

Gilda had her hand over her mouth. 

Don went in and punched Norman in the face. He fell to the ground. "SERIOUSLY!" Don yelled. "Don! Stop it" Y/n yelled walking to him Don turned around and punched her in the face making her fall aswell. Don grabbed Emma's shirt and was about to almost punch her. "Y/N!" Ray yelled running over to her. He looked at her check checking for any brusies. "WHAT THE HELL DON!" Ray yelled pushing him.

Don looked at Y/n and noticed what her did. 'I- I'm sorry Y/n" He said looking at the floor. "TELLL IT TO HER FACE RIGHT NOW!" Ray yelled hitting his leg so he can looking at Y/n directly in her eyes. "I'm sorry Y/n I went out of control, I didn't mean to punch you" Don said sadly. He held out his hand so she can get it until Ray slapped it and picked up Y/n on his own.

"She doesn't want you" Ray growled hugging her. Y/n looked at Ray's face. "He punched you too?" Y/n asked touching his cheek. "I'm ok but you got hurt aswell" Ray said pulling her tighter. "Just stay on me" He whispered in your ear. 

"I'm so sorry guys I-Its just this is all coming out so fast and I didn't know  how to react I was mad, sad, and angry" Don said quietly. Y/n went over to Don and hugged him. 

Ray looked pissed and pulled Y//n towards him. "Hug me...I'm the one who got hit" He said under his breath he was blushing. Y/n hugged Ray aswell.

"Don" Gilda said.

"Are we that much of a burden? Are we that useless and weak to you that you feel the need to protect us? That time you asked us to help you I thought you were replying on us Was that a lie?" Don said.

"I know were not as smart as you all" Don said. Y/n looked at  Don and noticed that he needed more comfort. " But were family

AREN'T WE?!..WERE SIBLINGS RIGHT,,I- I JUST WAN U TO HAVE A LITTLE FAITH IN US" He yelled on the urge of crying.

"Sorry I need to cool off"  Don said walking tot he door. "Don wait" Gilda said following him.

"Did we...not have faith?" Y/n asked.

"I couldn't do anything for Conny and the others, I'm so ignorant and powerless. I'm frustrated because I really am a weak" He said tearing coming down from his eyes. 

"I want to become stronger!....I wanna be stronger" He said on his knees with the grass and his hands on his face. 

"Don! Gilda!" Emma said running to them.

"Emma" Gilda said.

"I was way too naïve, I was ready for you to resent me but not for you to believe in you" Emma said. "Same here" Norman said.

" Well I shouldn't have punched you like that...sorry Are you ok? " Don said looking ashamed.

"I'll be alright" He said smiling. 

"We relized it was a bad idea to act on our own" Gilda said. " Yeah Ray had every right to get mad" Don said.

"Please forgive us" Don and Gilda said bowing.

Y/n laughed and tapped Ray. "So do you forgive them?" Y/n asked. "Uh well-". Y/n pinched his checks. "I mean y-yes" Ray said rubbing his hair. Don looked very happy.

"I should also apologize, sorry" He said bowing.

"Uh wait" Don said. "Hm?" They said together. "How did Y/n find out?".

Y/n gave a small laugh. "In short I overheard them". Don and Gilda looked shocked. "Thats it?" Don asked. "Well she was really well and faking it and listening while staying quiet" Norman said. "Yeah! Also she didn't freak out that much as I did" Emma said. 

"We should have told you from the start" Ray said looking at her. "Yeah you should have" Y/n scoffed. 

"Now that you two know the truth I need to confirm something before we continue. The outside world is full of demons, If we mess up we die knowing that will you still come with us?" Emma asked.

"Of course we will!" They both said.

"Alright!" Y/n said jumping in excitement

freeze frame

(Morning)

"I feel a bit more better now that we told them the truth"  Emma said said. 

"Yeah" Norman said fixing the sheets. 

"One more week until we escape, and the preparations are going well but how do we get out with all of our siblings" Norman asked Emma.

"Oh also I forgot to tell you I figured out a way to escape with all of our siblings" Emma said

"Do you think its reckless?"

"Yes."

"But with this we can catch Mom off guard, This is the only way to escape with everyone" Emma said. "Yeah" Norman said. Emma smiled. "Should we tell Ray or Y/n?" Emma asked Norman.

"You can tell Y/n but not Ray."

"Do you really think Ray would really have everyone escape" Emma asked Norman.

"Of course he will Rays been moving all this time for our sake, All of it for me You and Y/n" Norman said slightly smiling.

"Huh?".. "Nothing".

"Anyways don't worry, We'll tell them both soon" Norman said. 

Norman went to Rays bed looking for something. He went in the drawer but nothing then he went behind the bed and took the floor apart and found millions of gasoline. "All of this just so the three of you dont get killed" I see now, Your amazing Ray.

Thanks for reading !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.9K 869 25
"Hey guys... what is this?" the small orange haired girl named Emma said. Her small hands gripped on the cold bars. "A gate. It connects the inside a...
13.9K 237 19
Two twins get shipped to the same farm at birth by mistake. Some rules have to be overlooked to take care of these twins properly. They age like ever...
19.6K 475 18
This goes off of the anime mosty, this will have Yuugo! This will have bad grammar, cuss words, and might not have the exact storyline. Y/n is a 11...
66.8K 1.3K 32
Emma was shiped out 2 months before they plan to escape. But Emma has a secret plan set in her mind. Emma wasnt always the happy, cheerful girl every...