๐‚๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐‚๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ...

De accio_jackson

Accalia Hope Lupin-Black (Or Black-Lupin) Daughter of Cassandra Lupin and Regulus Black. Has her mum's joy bu... Mais

๐‚๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐‚๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ก
๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎe
๐“๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ
โ†ณ ๐€๐‚๐“ ๐ˆ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ ๐’๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐•
๐•
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐—
๐‚๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐ฃ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐š๐ฅ
๐—
๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐•
๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐—
๐—๐—๐ˆ
โ†ณ ๐€๐‚๐“ ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ”
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐—๐•
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐•
๐‘๐ž๐ ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ฌ' ๐‚๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐ข๐œ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ
๐—๐—๐—
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐—๐—๐•
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐‹
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ญ๐ฎ๐๐ฒ
๐—๐‹๐ˆ
๐—๐‹๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐‹๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐‹๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐‹๐•
๐—๐‹๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐‹๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐‹๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐‹๐ˆ๐—
โ†ณ ๐€๐‚๐“ ๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‹๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
๐‹
๐‹๐ˆ
๐‹๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‹๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‹๐ˆ๐•
๐‹๐•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ญ๐ฎ๐๐ฒ
๐‹๐•๐ˆ
๐‹๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‹๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‹๐ˆ๐—
๐‹๐—
๐‹๐—๐ˆ
๐‹๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‹๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‹๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐‹๐—๐•
๐‹๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐‹๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‹๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‹๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐‹๐—๐—
๐‹๐—๐—๐ˆ
๐‹๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‹๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‹๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐‹๐—๐—๐•
๐ƒ๐จ๐ซ๐œ๐š๐ฌ ๐Œ๐ž๐š๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ฌ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ญ๐ฎ๐๐ฒ
๐‹๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐‹๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‹๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‹๐—๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐‹๐—๐—๐—
๐‹๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ
๐‹๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‹๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‹๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ÿ

๐•๐ˆ

3K 80 56
De accio_jackson

Chapter Six:
𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐩𝐲 𝐋𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐧'𝐬 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬

┌──────────────────────┐

└──────────────────────┘

𝐒𝐨, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐚 𝐝𝐨𝐨𝐫?

─────𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 (𝐎𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬) 𝐏𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫

"𝗕𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗸, 𝗱𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻!" Snape yelled at Accalia as she walked into his classroom late, her hair a bright, sky blue — her favourite despite not being able to see it.

Accalia couldn't care less. She had so many tardies last year, she was told she broke a record. Celeste was a mix between proud and upset. Andy, Ted, and Aaron were deeply proud and impressed that she was able to have gotten more tardies than Ted during his years.

"5 more points from Gryffindor for the messy uniform." He sneered as Accalia sat down next to Neville. She always helped him in class.

"I'm sorry. Are you talking to me? Because my name is Black–Lupin."

Blaise and Theo, chuckled since they were the only ones besides Neville to hear her.

"2 days detention Black. I don't put up with cheek in my classroom." Snape walked away and started taunting Harry and Ron. Then said something to Draco. If she was being honest, she never paid him much attention. She only works so hard in the class to piss him off that a Lupin can be so well at it.

Accalia leaned her head back to look at Theo and Blaise. "Have I ever told you I loathe your head of house?"

"Many times." Theo laughed. "I think you've said it ever since we first arrived at Hogwarts."

"Well yeah, he's a downright twat. Can't even say my last names. Fucking bullshit, mate." Accalia mutters angrily as the two Slytherins behind her laugh. She faces Neville who was looking at his caldron rather nervously.

"Nev?"

"Yes?" He looks away from the cauldron and to her. She had a soft smile.

"What are we doing today?" She listened as the boy explained exactly what they were doing.

She helped him with his potion, before even thinking about her's. Snape tries to pick on the weakest link in his classes, that just so happens to be Neville. Neville is amazing in Herbology, Charms — when he tries hard — and Care of Magical Creatures, but Potions, is not his best subject. It doesn't help that Snape for some reason hates him.

Accalia on the other hand is amazing at Potions. It comes naturally to her. Snape hates the fact that she's so good at it, which just gives her greater joy. Snape never hated her mom and dad like he did her uncles, he was acquaintances with her dad, but the two went a different way. Regulus tried to distance himself from Dark Arts, while, Snape threw himself into the Dark Arts. He just hated her mom because she assumes she was a werewolf since her twin brother is one, and well, he hates her twin brother.

She didn't help her case when she called Snape out on trying to trick Harry in first year, despite knowing the boy doesn't know anything and asking him questions above a first year level.

"Now, just a splash of cowbane, and stir slowly, while putting the heat on high. I'm going to go see if Ron and Harry have another rat spleen." She pats Neville on the shoulder, giving him a kind smile, before walking over to the dramatic boys.

"... other benefits too. Weasley, slice my caterpillars for me." Draco gleamed with happiness at Ron's and Harry's furious look.

Accalia put on a fake concerned look. "Draco," The three turned to her as she stood in front of the three, "Is your arm hurting?"

"Yes, very much, dearest cousin." He pretended to whimper in pain.

Her fake concern turned into annoyance. "Good." She reached across the desk and hit his arm. The boy sent her a glare as Ron and Harry snickered.

"What the hell was that for?!" He complains.

"For being a psychotic ferret." She retorts with a fake smile, before turning to the snickering boys. "Do you have any rat spleen? I forgot to grab some and I know idiot one and two won't have any."

"Who's idiot one and two?"

"Blaise and Theo—" She stops and turns to where Neville is.

She watches as Snape ladles some of his potions and it splashes as it falls back into the cauldron. The three boys noticed how her eyes went white.

"Lia." Draco nudges her. She blinks before turning back to the three that never get along unless it came to her.

"Huh, what?" Her eyes changed back to a blue-green, colour.

"Are you okay?" asked Harry worriedly. "You spaced out."

"Your eyes went white like they did when the dementor came into the compartment." Ron started to seem worried.

"I–Er," She glanced back to Neville to see Snape wasn't near him. "Wasn't the greasy-haired dungeon bat being a dick to Nev?"

Ron and Harry looked at each other confused, while Draco looked at her worriedly, but didn't show it to the other boys.

"No, he was doing that to Kelly for blowing something up, again." Ron pointed to the girl across the classroom.

"Bloody hell I'm going mental." She shakes her head and looks at the three who still seemed to be worried. "I'm fine you idiots—"

"Orange, Longbottom." Snape, ladled some of Neville's potion up and allowed to splash back into the cauldron. Accalia started walking back to her seat next to Neville, completely forgetting what had just happened.

"Orange. Tell me, boy, does anything penetrate that thick skull of yours? Didn't you hear me say, quite clearly, that only one rat spleen was needed? Didn't I state plainly that a dash of leech juice would suffice? What do I have to do to make you understand, Longbottom?"

Neville was trembling while looking close to tears. Accalia put a hand on his shoulder as she looked up to Snape.

"Maybe being a better Professor and not a greasy-haired git would suffice." He glares at her, who didn't hesitate to glare right back.

"You go, Lia!" James cheered on.

"Watch your mouth, Black!" Snape said coldly, but she didn't have time to retort as he turned back to Neville. Accalia's hair was a dark red at this point.

"Longbottom, at the end of this lesson we will feed a few drops of this potion to your toad and see what happens. Perhaps that will encourage you to do it properly. I would prefer you not, coddle him, Black."

"You can't do that!" Accalia protested, sitting up from her seat.

"Watch," he sneered.

He walked away before Accalia could tell him how awful and disgusting that is for a Professor to do. Her hair was still a dark red — along with her eyes that were glaring at Snape — but her eyes softened and turned to a blue-green as Neville looked up at her. Her hair went to a midnight black.

"Help me, please!" He looked at her with hopeful eyes.

"Of course, Nev." She gives a soft smile and starts to help him fix his potion, taking ingredients from Theo and Blaise while she did.

Those two boys would throw parchment at Accalia's head whenever Snape looked her way so she wouldn't get another detention. Every once in a while, the boys would forget, but a feeling would save her. She didn't even realize it when it did. What happened while she was with the boys, was long forgotten and thrown to the back of her mind.

Neville successfully finished his cauldron, with help from Accalia. She didn't do much to help, he is quite good at the subject, but Snape scares him. Snape strode over to the two and summoned everyone around.

"Everyone gather 'round," said Snape, his black eyes glittering, "and watch what happens to Longbottom's toad. If he has managed to produce a Shrinking Solution, it will shrink to a tadpole. If, as I don't doubt, he has done it wrong, his toad is likely to be poisoned."

"This is wrong on so, so, many levels!" Dorcas looks at the scene alarmed.

"I can't believe you were ever friends with him." Cassandra looked at Regulus and Lily.

"He wasn't always.. this... bad." Lily tries to defend herself more than she is Snape.

"No, he was always this bad." Regulus glared at the screen.

Snape picked up Trevor — the toad, in his left hand and dipped a small spoon into Neville's potion. He dropped a few drops down Trevor's throat. Most of the class looked fearful, while a big part of the Slytherin's looked excited.

Neville was practically sweating, but Accalia had all the faith that nothing bad would happen to Trevor. After a moment of silence, the toad turned into a tadpole in Snape's hand. There was a large round of applause, as Accalia and Neville smiled at each other.

Snape, looking annoyed, pulled a small bottle from the pocket of his robe, poured a few drops on top of Trevor, and he reappeared fully grown.

"Five points from Gryffindor," said Snape, which wiped the smiles from every face. "I told you not to coddle, Black. Week detention now. Class dismissed."

If looks could kill, the Potions Professor would be long dead.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Accalia hastily ran into her uncle's classroom, praying to Merlin that her uncle is late like he usually is. She didn't even look up and she sat right in between Harry and Ron in the back of the class.

"You are late, again." Harry ruffled up her hair, to which he got a deadly glare.

"Really, didn't see that, darling." She sent a sarcastic smile to him, before turning to Ron. "Your brother's are bloody idiots."

"No argument there." He shrugs. "Where's your uncle? Or does he suck at getting places on time like you?"

"Where do you think I got it from?" She gives a small laugh.

Everyone turned to Cassandra with a raised eyebrow. She just stared straight at the screen, a big smile on her face as her twin brother walked into the room.

Remus walked in with a smile as he placed his old briefcase on the teacher's desk. Accalia had a big smile at how happy her uncle looked.

"Good afternoon," he said. "Would you please put all your books back in your bags. Today's will be a practical lesson. You will need only your wands."

The three — because neither of them knew were Hermione was — shared a glance before doing what he asked. The group has never had a real DADA teacher before, so they never had any practical lessons. Unless you count last year, when the teacher sent a cageful of pixies loose. She wanted to keep one grew to liking her, Ron agreed she should keep it, but Hermione and Harry didn't like that idea. She didn't talk to them for a few hours.

"Right then," Remus said, when everyone was ready. "If you'd follow me."

Confused but interested, the class got to its feet and followed Remus out of the classroom. He led them along the deserted corridor and around a corner, where the first thing they saw was Peeves the Poltergeist, who was floating upside down in midair and stuffing the nearest keyhole with chewing gum.

Peeves didn't look up until Remus was two feet away; then he wiggled his curly-toed feet and broke into song.

"Loony, loopy Lupin," Peeves sang. "Loony, loopy Lupin, loony, loopy Lupin—"

Rude and unmanageable as he almost always was, Peeves usually showed some respect toward the teachers. Everyone looked quickly at Remus to see how he would take this; to their surprise, he was still smiling.

"I'd take that gum out of the keyhole if I were you, Peeves," he said pleasantly. "Mr. Filch won't be able to get in to his brooms."

Peeves paid no attention to Remus' words, except to blow a loud wet raspberry. Remus gave a small sigh and took out his wand.

"This is a useful little spell," he told the class over his shoulder. "Please watch closely."

He raised the wand to shoulder height, said, "Waddiwasi!" and pointed it at Peeves.

The wad of chewing gum shot out of the keyhole and straight down Peeves's left nostril; he whirled upright and zoomed away, cursing.

"Cool, sir!" said Dean in amazement.

"Thank you, Dean," said Remus, putting his wand away again. "Shall we proceed?"

"Your uncle is bloody amazing." Ron whispered to Accalia, who laughed.

"I know." She smiles before following the rest of the class down another corridor. They all stopped right in front of a staff room.

"Inside, please," said Remus, opening it and standing back.

The staffroom, a long, paneled room full of old, mismatched chairs, was empty except for one teacher. Snape was sitting in a low armchair, and he looked around as the class filed in. His eyes were glittering and there was a nasty sneer playing around his mouth. As Remus came in and made to close the door behind him, Snape stopped him.

"Leave it open, Lupin. I'd rather not witness this." He got to his feet and strode past the class, his black robes billowing behind him. At the doorway he turned on his heel, "Possibly no one's warned you, Lupin, but this class contains Neville Longbottom. I would advise you not to entrust him with anything difficult. Not unless your niece is coddling him."

Neville went scarlet, while Harry and Accalia glared at him. The latter looked as though she could kill him — she had a temper. It was bad enough he bullied the boy during his classes, but around other teachers was just embarrassing. The kids looked towards Accalia, waiting for her to say something like she usually does. Everyone knows she has a temper, and practically took Neville under her wing.

"You are—" The rest was muffled by Ron's hand over her mouth.

Remus looked at his niece, before turning to Snape with raised eyebrows.

"I was hoping that Neville would assist me with the first stage of the operation," he said, "and I am sure he will perform it admirably."

Neville went even redder as Snape's lip curled up and he left the room, closing the door with a snap.

"Ew! Did you lick my hand?" Ron yelped, causing the class, and Remus, to turn to the two.

"You shouldn't have put your hand over my mouth." She retorts back with a sarcastic smile.

"I was trying to stop you from getting more detention. Sorry for trying to help." Ron said sarcastically. The two continued playfully bickering like they normally do. It's different from Ron's and Hermione's actual bickering.

Harry was stifling a laugh at his two best friends. The class turned away from the bickering friends and to Remus, who looked amused. She reminded him of his twin sister more and more everyday.

"Now, then," said Remus, beckoning the class toward the end of the room, where there was nothing but an old wardrobe where the teachers kept their spare robes. As Remus went to stand next to it, the wardrobe gave a sudden wobble, banging off the wall. That stopped Ron's and Accalia's bickering.

"Nothing to worry about," said Remus calmly because a few people had jumped backward in alarm. "There's a Boggart in there."

"Just a Boggart, he says, nothing to worry about, he says, just your biggest fear." Accalia quietly, and playfully, mocks, knowing he can hear her, making the two boys silently laugh. "Sometimes I think my uncle is mental."

Neville gave Remus a look of pure terror, and Seamus eyed the now rattling doorknob apprehensively.

"Boggarts like dark, enclosed spaces," said Remus. "Wardrobes, the gap beneath beds, the cupboards under sinks — I've even met one that had lodged itself in a grandfather clock. This one moved in yesterday afternoon, and I asked the headmaster if the staff would leave it to give my third years some practice."

"So, the first question we must ask ourselves is, what is a Boggart?"

Hermione raised her hand and started talking, making Ron and Accalia jump.

"It's a shape-shifter," she said. "It can take the shape of whatever it thinks will frighten us most."

"When the hell did she get here?" Accalia questioned the two boys.

"Couldn't have put it better myself," said Remus, and Hermione glowed. "So the Boggart sitting in the darkness within has not yet assumed a form. He does not yet know what will frighten the person on the other side of the door. Nobody knows what a Boggart looks like when he is alone, but when I let him out, he will immediately become whatever each of us most fears.

"This means," said Remus, choosing to ignore Neville's small sputter of terror, "that we have a huge advantage over the Boggart before we begin. Have you spotted it, Harry?"

"Er — because there are so many of us, it won't know what shape it should be?" He answered.

"Precisely," said Remus, and Hermione put her hand down, looking a little disappointed. "It's always best to have company when you're dealing with a Boggart. He becomes confused. Which should he become, a headless corpse or a flesh-eating slug? I once saw a Boggart make that very mistake — tried to frighten two people at once and turned himself into half a slug. Not remotely frightening.

"The charm that repels a Boggart is simple, yet it requires force of mind. You see, the thing that really finishes a Boggart is laughter. What you need to do is force it to assume a shape that you find amusing

"We will practice the charm without wands first. After me, please...riddikulus!"

"Riddikulus." The class said together.

"Good," said Remus. "Very good. But that was the easy part, I'm afraid. You see, the word alone is not enough. And this is where you come in, Neville."

The wardrobe shook again, though not as much as Neville, who walked forward as though he were heading for the gallows.

"Right, Neville," said Remus. "First things first: what would you say is the thing that frightens you most in the world?"

Neville's lips moved, but no noise came out.

"I didn't catch that, Neville, sorry," said Remus cheerfully.

Neville looked around rather wildly, as though begging someone to help him. He made eye contact with Accalia. She gave him a comforting smile and a small nod. He turned to Remus, then said, in barely more than a whisper, "Professor Snape."

Nearly everyone laughed. Even Neville grinned apologetically. Remus, however, looked thoughtful.

"Professor Snape, well, yes, he frightens all." He hummed quietly. "Hmmm...Neville, I believe you live with your grandmother?"

"Er — yes," said Neville nervously. "But — I don't want the Boggart to turn into her either."

"No, no, you misunderstand me," said Remus, now smiling. "I wonder, could you tell us what sort of clothes your grandmother usually wears?"

Neville looked startled, but said, "Well... always the same hat. A tall one with a stuffed vulture on top. And a long dress... green, normally... and sometimes a fox-fur scarf."

"And a handbag?" prompted Remus.

"A big red one," said Neville.

"Right then," said Remus. "Can you picture those clothes very clearly, Neville? Can you see them in your mind's eye?"

"Yes," said Neville uncertainty, plainly wondering what was coming next.

"When the Boggart bursts out of this wardrobe, Neville, and sees you, it will assume the form of Professor Snape," said Remus. "And you will raise your wand — thus — and cry "Riddikulus" — and concentrate hard on your grandmother's clothes. If all goes well, Professor Boggart Snape will be forced into that vulture-topped hat, and that green dress, with that big red handbag."

There was a great shout of laughter. The wardrobe wobbled more violently.

"If Neville is successful, the Boggart is likely to shift his attention to each of us in turn," said Remus. "I would like all of you to take a moment now to think of the thing that scares you most, and imagine how you might force it to look comical..."

The room had gone quiet as everyone went into a deep thought.

"Everyone ready?" said Remus. The class nodded.

"Neville, we're going to back away," said Remus. "Let you have a clear field, all right? I'll call the next person forward... Everyone back, now, so Neville can get a clear shot —"

They all retreated, backed against the walls, leaving Neville alone beside the wardrobe. He looked pale and frightened, but he had pushed up the sleeves of his robes and was holding his wand ready.

"On the count of three, Neville," said Remus, who was pointing his own wand at the handle of the wardrobe. "One — two — three — now!"

A jet of sparks shot from the end of Remus' wand and hit the doorknob. The wardrobe burst open. Hook-nosed and menacing, Professor Snape stepped out, his eyes flashing at Neville.

Neville backed away, his wand up, mouthing wordlessly. Snape was bearing down upon him, reaching inside his robes.

"R — r — riddikulus! " squeaked Neville.

There was a noise like a whip crack. Snape stumbled; he was wearing a long, lace-trimmed dress and a towering hat topped with a moth-eaten vulture, and he was swinging a huge handbag.

Everyone, especially James and Marlene, where laughing hysterically at the sight in front of them. Even Lily was laughing.

"And people always said you were the good one, Moony," James said with a sad smile as he saw Remus let out a boost of laughter.

There was a roar of laughter; the Boggart paused, confused, and Remus shouted, "Parvati! Forward!"

Parvati walked forward, her face set. Snape rounded on her. There was another crack, and where he had stood was a bloodstained, bandaged mummy; its sightless face was turned to Parvati and it began to walk toward her very slowly, dragging its feet, its stiff arms rising —

"Riddikulus!" cried Parvati.

A bandage unraveled at the mummy's feet; it became entangled, fell face forward, and its head rolled off.

"Seamus!" roared Remus.

Seamus darted past Parvati.

Crack! Where the mummy had been was a woman with floorlength black hair and a skeletal face — a banshee. She opened her mouth wide and an unearthly sound filled the room, a long, wailing shriek — "Riddikulus!" shouted Seamus.

The banshee made a rasping noise and clutched her throat; her voice was gone.

Crack! The banshee turned into a rat, which chased its tail in a circle, then — crack!- became a rattlesnake, which slithered and writhed before — crack! — becoming a single, bloody eyeball.

"It's confused!" shouted Remus. "We're getting there! Dean!"

Dean hurried forward.

Crack! The eyeball became a severed hand, which flipped over and began to creep along the floor like a crab.

"Riddikulus!" yelled Dean.

There was a snap, and the hand was trapped in a mousetrap.

"Excellent! Accalia, your next!"

Accalia leaped forward, and crack!

If you asked Accalia what she feared, she'd give you some sarcastic answer, never a real one. That's just who she is. She's guarded and jokes around, unless you knew her closely. Which no one besides her closest family did. She has many friends and family, but only her closest family — and Antonio but he's practically family and she cried about it one day to him. The only day he has ever seen her cry — know about her nightmares and how her parents died. Knows about why Voldemort had wanted her. How he knew about how powerful she could be. How she relives the day her mother died, along with her Aunt Lily and Uncle James, every night. That she remembers the days perfectly. Why Greyback wants her dead, or bitten. Why Bellatrix hates her so.

If you did know her deeply, you'd think her biggest fear would've been Bellatrix or Greyback. Which, seems reasonable as they were the ones that gave her her horrible scars. They are the reason her mother is dead, along with another man with a black cloak over him. The fact that Greyback hates her for being a Lupin, giving her a target on her back. The fact that Bellatrix hates her for being a disgrace to the Black name. (Or that Voldemort was more interested in Accalia's magic then he was her. Depends on who you ask.)

You may even had though her biggest fear was Voldemort, as he was the one that wanted her magic. That wanted her to be switched to his side and be powerful. Because he was a powerful wizard, but with her on his side, he'd be more then just powerful.

It may even be how she'd sometimes black out, and she'd have drawn something completely random. Or sometimes she'll see things, and it would happen only moments later.

But, that wasn't what her boggart was. No. It was a plain door. A simple wooden door that was barely cracked open. It seemed idiotic. Who would be scared of a door? What could a door possible do for someone to fear? Maybe she had ran into it one too many times. Or maybe she was a vampire and was scared of wood. It wasn't the door, it was what the door represented.

Abandonment.

Her only memory of her dad is him walking out on her and never coming back? The only memory of her mum? Her dying and leaving her. The only memory of her aunt and uncle? Dying and leaving. Sirius? Dropping her off with Andy, promising to come back for her and Harry, only to leave and never do do. She remembers Remus telling her she'd be staying with some of her dad's family, but he'd see her soon. Soon was five years later, she thought he left and forgot about her soon. The same with Celeste and Aaron.

For a year, she went back and forth between the Malfoys and the Johnston–Lupin–Black–Tonks family. Even Draco abandoned her the moment he started to change. Estelle left to Romania, and despite Accalia being happy for her, all she could think about some days when she is stuck in her mind is if Estelle will stay there permanently as well.

Her biggest fear was abandonment. (And everyone dying on her if you wanted to go that far.)

Remus was completely surprised. He thought that, if anything, her boggart would've been a Death Eater. He definitely didn't think that her boggart would've been a door. Well, abandonment.

The door started to slowly open, creaking as it did so, but the moment Accalia caught a glance of a grave, she lifted her wand and yelled the spell, turning the door and room a graveyard into a big jack-o-lantern.

After a few seconds, Remus composed himself and started to cycle again.

"Ron, you next!"

Ron leapt forward.

Crack!

Quite a few people screamed. A giant spider, six feet tall and covered in hair, was advancing on Ron, clicking its pincers menacingly.

"Riddikulus!" bellowed Ron, and the spider's legs vanished; it rolled over and over; Lavender Brown squealed and ran out of its way and it came to a halt at Harry's feet. He raised his wand, ready, but —

"Here!" shouted Remus suddenly, hurrying forward. Crack!

The legless spider had vanished. For a second, everyone looked wildly around to see where it was. Then they saw a orb hanging in the air in front of Remus, and a body on the floor. Accalia's eyes grew wide, as she knew exactly what it was. It wasn't an orb, it was the full moon. What surprised her, was the body underneath it. It was her's. She only focused on the boggart for less then a second, before looking around the classroom to see if anyone noticed it was a full moon.

She barely looked away when Remus said, "Riddikulus!" almost lazily.

Crack!

"Forward, Neville, and finish him off!" said Remus as the Boggart landed on the floor as a cockroach. Crack! Snape was back. This time Neville charged forward looking determined.

"Riddikulus!" he shouted, and they had a split second's view of Snape in his lacy dress before Neville let out a great "Ha!" of laughter, and the Boggart exploded, burst into a thousand tiny wisps of smoke, and was gone.

"Excellent!" cried Remus as the class broke into applause. "Excellent, Neville. Well done, everyone... Let me see... five points to Gryffindor for every person to tackle the Boggart — ten for Neville because he did it twice... and five each to Hermione and Harry."

"But I didn't do anything," said Harry.

"You and Hermione answered my questions correctly at the start of the class, Harry," Remus said lightly. "Very well, everyone, an excellent lesson. Homework, kindly read the chapter on Boggarts and summarize it for me...to be handed in on Monday. That will be all."

Neville excitedly came over to Accalia, who was standing with Harry and Ron. "Did you see that, Alia! I was able to do it!"

"You did amazing, Nev!" She gave the boy a big smile.

Talking excitedly, the class left the staffroom, while Accalia waited behind, telling the three friends she'll catch up. Once everyone left, she walked over to Remus who was cleaning up. He turned around to look at his niece, confused, when she hugged him. He looked at her surprised but welcomed the hug and hugged her back.

"You did great, Uncle Rem." Accalia smiled brightly, hoping he didn't bring of the boggart. "Seeing Snape in a dress definitely made my month of detentions better."

Remus quickly closed his mouth, stopping whatever he was going to say and looked at her surprised. "I'm sorry, what? You've been in school, what? A few days?"

"Oi! It sounds like your accusing your favourite niece of something," she gasps, putting a hand to her heart.

"You're my only niece."

"Mhm, technically Estelle is your niece as well."

He rolled his eyes and gave her a look, despite the amused smile.

"Okay, look," Accalia started to defend herself. "I might have accidentally been late to every class—"

"How?"

"I got lost, besides the point."

"You've been here for two years."

"It's a very big castle, my dear uncle."

Remus rolled his eyes once again. It was like talking to his sister all over again. Accalia is no doubt, Cassandra's daughter.

"Go on."

"Anyway," Accalia cleared her throat. "Might've been late to every class—Except Transfiguration because McGonagall scares me. And I might've said some not so nice, but very much deserved things to Snape."

She grinned. Remus sighed.

"Lia, you have to respect your Professors—"

"But he's so disrespectful!" Accalia protested. "The first time I even met him he was being an arse to Harry! Asking all these questions he knew Harry would not know. Some of them were O.W.L level questions! And they way he treats Hermione for being a muggleborn and Ron for being in a ginger family cult! Plus! He just tried to kill Neville's toad! He would've succeeded if I did not help Neville! You always told me to always be respectful unless justified and give the same respect I receive, so, I am."

Remus frowned and took a moment before he spoke, "If you are going to do something, just don't get caught doing it. Deal?"

Accalia smiled faintly, "Deal!"

"Now go on, I got things to do," he gave his niece a smile.

"I'm sorry, is hanging out with your niece not making you popular, Professor?"

"Yes, in fact, it is ruining my street cred."

Accalia gagged as she walked backwards, turning her hair into a dark green, "Never say that again. That was disgusting."

"Never say what? That you're ruining my street cred?"

Accalia gagged one more time before walking out of the room. She could distantly hear him laughing as he met up with her friends who waited for her across the corridor.

"Aw, you waited for me? I feel so love," Accalia said with a slight smile.

"Yeah, yeah," Ron rolled his eyes. "Hermione forced us too."

"You can say you love me, Ron."

"Only if I thought I was dying."

Accalia rolled her eyes with a grin as the group starting joking as they walked down the corridors towards Gryffindor Tower.

"You are awfully quiet." Accalia slowed down her walking so she was the same speed as Harry after a while. Hermione and Ron stayed in front of the two. "What's wrong?"

"Why didn't your uncle let me face the boggart?" He asked the blue haired girl.

"Probably thought it'd be Voldemort. I don't think he'd fancy Voldemort appearing in front of a group of kids on one of his first days." She says as she links their arms together.

"Why do you say his name?" He asks the question he's been wondering these last few years.

"What do you mean?"

"Your the only one I know, besides Dumbledore, who will say his name and doesn't flinch when I say it.

She thinks for a minute as they appear at the stairs of the Gryffindor Tower. "Well. My Aunt Celeste and Uncle Aaron, fought in the first war, despite having my cousin, Estelle. My mum and dad, along with my uncle, also fought during it. So, when they were telling me why my parents died, they used his name. My Uncle Remus, he always told me to never fear anything but fear himself. So, I guess, I've just never understood why I should be scared of a name, you know. He did awful and atrocious things because he wanted to be feared. Why should we give him what he wants?"

"So you don't fear him, but you fear a door?" He questions his best friend once more.

"There's a lot you don't know about me, Potter."

She said thoughtfully, yet vaguely, as they walked into the tower. The ends of her hair turned a dark blue, but it went away as quick as it came. She quickly pulled Harry over to the couches, where Ron and Hermione were arguing about his rat and her cat. Accalia quickly changed the subject and challenged Ron to a chess game as Hermione started on her homework. Accalia didn't seem to notice the two curious eyes watching her as she glared at the redhead, only wanting to know more about her.

°:.   *₊        ° .   ☆     ☾  °:.   *₊      ° . ° .•
AUTHORS NOTE
unedited

5.7k words

so...i changed her boggart and added the talk
with remus and lia so sorry if it's long. and i cried
when i added the part where james told remus ppl
always thought remus was the good one. idek why

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

95.7K 3.4K 11
Rose Selwyn is terrified for her life, and everyone around her's. In a world ravaged by war, she finds that she is the only one who can see through t...
2.1K 110 35
"We were so far into this war. It started with the Death of an innocent boy: Cedric Diggory. Then my mother, Cordelia Black. I don't know who's next...
692K 16.6K 85
Diana Faye Lupin The twin Sister of Remus Lupin. The only girl who's immune to a Certain boy's flirtirous actions. The last girl you'd expect to fall...
126K 5.4K 62
Cassiopeia Black had never been one to follow her families beliefs, and the war was no different. Whilst her family were known supporters of Voldemo...