๐ป๐ธ๐ด๐ท ๐‘‚๐‘‰๐ธ๐‘… ๐ป๐ธ๐ธ๐ฟ๐‘†...

By ihopeyouchokeonlego

"๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘– ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘ก โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ...๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘‘ ๐‘– ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘  โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘ ๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘’๐‘™๐‘  ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ" ๐™๐™๐™š๐™ฎ ๐™ฌ๐™š... More

Cสœแด€ส€แด€แด„แด›แด‡ส€s
โ™ฅ๏ธŽโ™ก๏ธŽโ™ฅ๏ธŽ
๐™‹๐™ง๐™š-๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ
TWILIGHT
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
NEW MOON
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
ECLIPSE
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
BREAKING DAWN
32
33
34

1

42.8K 1K 149
By ihopeyouchokeonlego

Katherine and Rose liked just spending time in together, not always speaking, just enjoying eachothers presence. It was the intimacy of how they could just connect with no words, just sweet touches and longing looks that spoke poems telepathically.

If they could spend forever in the setting they were in, they would.

Laying on their bed in the Cullen household, Katherines head lay on her wife's chest as she played with one of her hands, Rosalie's slender fingers stroking through her hair softly. Both felt so relaxed and content, it was moments like this when they wished they could sleep, just fall into a deep slumber in one another's arms and forget the world around them.

"Can we not just stay here all day?" Rosalie sighed tightening her grip on her mate, nuzzling her face into her hair and inhaling softly. She'd never get enough of her scent.

"Unfortunately not love, we have school which starts in....an hour. So we need to move and get ready" Katherine whispered gently as Rosalie let out a groan of irritation. She hated school with a living breathing passion, there were too many humans which meant too many eyes on her wife.

"Let's just not go" Rosalie whined childishly before she pulled Katherine back down into her hold, not letting her escape the confinements of their bed. Katherine smiled and shook her head playfully at her mates antics, The Hale woman was only this way around her, soft and needy, she was like a snuggly kitten that craved every last ounce of affection.

Katherine didn't hesitate to always give her what she wanted.

"Oh how I would love nothing more, however Alice would literally kill us and I'd rather not face that angry little pixie" Rosalie laughed at that, it was true that Alice was rather terrifying when mad despite her small size.

Staying in bed wasn't worth being strangled over.

Letting the girl leave her grip, Rosalie watched with piercing eyes as Katherine gracefully slipped out of the bed; her long slender legs bare with her slip nighty making it to just above the middle of her thigh. She had such a beautiful figure, Rosalie wouldn't admit to anyone looking better than her except for the girl she loved the most, she was certain if Kathrine wasn't her mate and was someone else's the jealousy she would feel anyways would be unmatched.

Turning back around at the feeling of eyes burning into her body, Katherine smirked as she caught her wife's pretty amber eyes practically glued onto her bare lower half; Rosalie always had a thing for her thighs. The Williams girl winked from over her shoulder, she knew the exact way to get Rosalie up.

Slowly sliding the straps of her silk nightgown down, she brushed the thin fabric off of her shoulders before shimmying it down her torso until it reached her curved hips; it was then she let it fall off of her body completely.

A small groan was heard as her nude figure was complete exposed. It didn't matter how many years they had been together or how many times she had seen her body; Rosalie would never get enough of it.

Katherine swayed her hips gently, teasing the star-struck vampire whilst softly moving her long hair over to one side of her shoulder, baring her slender neck.

Rosalie wasted no time getting up then, speeding infront of her teasing wife with such quickness it would have given any human whiplash, she reached out to grab her only for the dark haired girl to dodge her and make a quick exit into the other room with a cheeky grin.

Rosalie was left utterly dumbfounded as she watched her mate speed away from her, chasing her into the room herself she found Katherine with a shit-eating grin on her face as she stood infront of their mirror and watched what she was doing from the reflection, looking smug as ever whilst she put on her clothes for the day.

With a shake of her head, she slowly stalked up to her from behind and wrapped her arms around her figure, her fingers gripping her hips slowly before she jolted her back against her, the movements causing her to grin into the mirror infront of her. She watched with sparkling eyes as her wife smile in satisfaction before nestling her head in her neck, placing gentle kisses on the curve of her jaw.

Katherine let her head lull back for a second, basking in the feeling of her lips on her.

"Why must you run from me?" asked Rosalie with a frustrated sigh, Katherine turning around in her arms to wrap her arms around her neck, batting her eyelashes innocently.

"I needed to get you up and oh look it seems it worked" Katherine teased, leaning up and letting her lips just brush against hers before sliding past her, Rosalie blinking confused but letting her saunter away.

Walking to Rosalie's side of the wardrobe, she started pulling out different items of clothing, holding up them up and out to see how they would match together before nodding with a satisfactory hum and chucking them at the pouty blonde.

"Hurry and get ready and then maybe I'll give you what you want" Katherine smirked once more before speeding out of the room fully dressed and ready to go, leaving Rose to shake her head. That girl liked playing with her too much. Though she'd never admit, she loved it when Katherine would make her chase her.

Proud of her little morning wind up, Katherine bounced downstairs and into the living room gleefully. Entering, she found the rest of the family except Carlisle- who had already left for work- and Edward-who was probably brooding in his bedroom- lounging on the large sofas indulging in their own conversations.

She walked over to the couch her twin and Emmet sat on, the larger male had his head rested on Kols lap as he played on the PlayStation with Jasper, who was sat on the other couch with Alice next to him, who was mindlessly browsing through a fashion magazine.

She sat down next to Kol, the boy smiling softly at the sight of his twin, he wrapped an arm around her pulling her into his side, then continuing to read the novel he had his nose stuck in.

"Where's your wife?" Emmet looked up at his sister in law and started to laugh as he watched her smirk, the two were very close and actually quite similar personality wise, they both took great pleasure in winding their mates up.

"She will be down soon, just sulking because we have to go to school" Katherine snickered when Rosalie came marching downstairs as soon as she said that, a frustrated look still etched upon her face.

"Have you all heard about the new girl who's joining today?" came the bell like voice of Alice, the pixie like vampire closing her magazine as she looked at her family. Katherine and Emmet nodded whilst Rosalie rolled her eyes and took a seat next to her wife.

"I think everyone has heard of her, she's already the talk of the school and she hasn't even entered the building yet" Emmet stated before he turned the games console off and placed his controller on the table next to him.

"I already despise her" Rosalie spoke up with a scowl on her face which made Katherine roll her eyes playfully at the girl. It wasn't anything unexpected.

"You despise everyone"

"True"

"Right come on, don't wanna be late"Katherine chuckled as she stood up with an exaggerated sigh, pulling her mate up from the couch with her before stalking over to the board filled with hooks across from the door, grabbing her keys and their bags that sat under it.

She placed Rosalie's handbag on her arm whilst her small brown backpack sat upon her back, it wasn't the most appropriate for school but then again teachers never gave her homework and left her to her own devices in lessons. She didn't need to bring anything.

"You know it's school and not a fashion show?" Teased Emmet with a cheeky grin, making a fake 'Ow' noise when Alice smacked him over the head harshly with her magazine.

"It is most definitely a fashion show Emmet" she said matter-of-factly, tugging him by his white hooded jacket backwards so that he would move out of her way.

Jasper smiled at his wife's actions before following her to leave.

"Hold on" the mother of the house stopped them before hugging them all goodbye and telling them to have a good day. Katherine smiled brightly and hugged her back more enthusiastically than the rest, a mother was what she craved for hundreds of years and Esme gave her a new one to replace the old.

Although she'd never truly replace her. No one could.

Giving one last wave to Esme, Katherine let her brother drag her out of the room and through the house following Alice and Jasper, the smaller vampire having an unusually happy skip in her step causing a raise of suspicion.

Alice was happy. But never this happy.

"Rosie bear...me and Kol are riding with you two" Emmet dragged out Rosalie's nickname he had unfortunately gave her in a childish manner, skipping next to her with wide puppy eyes and a gleaming grin making the blonde glare at him.

Katherine and Kol shared an amused look between them, watching as Rosalie clenched her fists in annoyance. They were truly a pair of squabbling siblings.

"Call me that again and I'll run you over with the car" Rosalie threatened, pausing in her steps to turn and steal Katherine out of her brothers arms and into her own, taking her hand to lead her down to the garage.

Emmet snickered mockingly, waiting for his husband to catch up to wear he was to throw his arm around his shoulder; Kol letting him drag him forwards to catch up to the female couple.

"Oh no you wouldn't Rosie bear, my dear sister in law wouldn't let you plus i am quite literally invincible so what's your car gonna do?" Emmet quirks his eyebrow at her whilst he keeps taunting her with his usual cocky smile, Rosalie glaring at him more heatedly.

The twins glanced at eachother once again, holding back their snickers as their mates bickered. Emmet practically giggled to himself as, he sees his 'sister' glare daggers at him, he snorts hiding his face in Kols neck from behind as they come to a stop at the bottom of the garage stairs.

Rosalie was very easy to piss off.

Jasper and Alice stand by Edwards Volvo, having waited for him to come down whilst the twins and their mates entered Roses bright red BMW M3 Convertible; the two girls in the front whilst the two boys cuddled in the back.

"Edward! Hurry up!" Alice's shouts out in a hurry, tapping her foot with seemingly vicious thoughts because Edward comes rushing down to where they were faster than they'd ever seen.

"Sorry" he muttered, smoothing a hand through his messy copper coloured hair. Katherine smiled gently at the sight of him, that far away look she knew so well in his eyes.

He'd been thinking again.

"Get lost in your classical music?" Katherine pokes her head out of the car to look at him, her sweet grin instantly making him feel at ease whilst wiping the cloudiness from his vision, he smiles slightly shaking his head at her with a roll of his eyes.

Edward always felt the most comfortable with Katherine and Alice, they understood him.

Truly understood him.

"Edward!"

"I'm getting in! I'm going!"

The vampires inside Rosalie's car laughed as Alice scolded Edward for making them wait, the girl kept smacking him up the head whilst pushing him into the drivers seat.

Katherine looked at Rose with a 'you see what I mean now' look.

"Are you happy I made you get up now?" Rosalie rolls her eyes and brings Katherines hand, that's conjoined with her own, up to her lips, kissing it softly before following Alice out of the driveway to Forks high school. The place that has teenagers mental health's going down faster than anything.

"Very. To think I could die and leave you all alone because of that girl, I'd never do that to you"

"You better not"
☀︎︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 9.7K 37
๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ. โ”‹ใ€ ๐๐Ž๐‘๐ ๐“๐Ž ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐„ ใ€‘- ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช, ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ โ˜๏ธ. *. โ‹† เฉˆโœฉโ€ง เณƒโ€โžท - - - ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต ๐‘พ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘ช๐‘ฏ... she cann...
239K 9.3K 25
"๐™’๐™๐™ฎ ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™–๐™ก๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™จ ๐™จ๐™ค ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š?" "๐™’๐™๐™ฎ ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™–๐™ก๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™จ ๐™จ๐™ค ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™œ...
94.7K 2.7K 16
(๐ง.) ๐‘๐ž๐๐š๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ฒ ๐š๐ง ๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ; ๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๏ฟฝ...