broken (k.p.)

By kissykissyrry

"Kai, please." I whine. A smirk comes upon his face as he looks at me and my reactions. "Please what? You wa... More

Blueberry Pancakes
The Ascendent
Stuck
In Denial
Special Place
Confusing Feelings
You're Breaking My Heart
To Mend a Broken Heart
My One And Only, Right?
I Love You, You Love Me
It Might Be The End For Me
Magic Hands
No Control
Just the Two of Us
Hell On Earth
I'm Struggling Here
I Thought It Was You
There's No Escape
It's Like a Bump in The Road
You're Using Me
We're Starting Over
It's Not a Dream
Good Morning to You
Just Another Day
Are We Leaving Yet?
Add Two, Kill Two
Mortuus Viventes
I'm Feeling Nothing
Tell Me How It Feels
I Need You Back
It's A Turning Point
It Hasn't Been The Same
What Are We Going To Do?
Something New
Cake And Kisses
I Need You
Breaking Away
Taken
Spare Me
Not What I Expected
Thoughts Racing
The Difference Between Them
Breathe In, Breathe Out
A New Place
Kiss Me, Please?
Touch Me
Going Back
I Need The Truth
Are We Normal Yet?
It's Almost Too Much
The End For Now
Epilogue One
Epilogue Two
You Make Me Happy
update.
UnPublished Extra

Can't Get Enough

4.2K 83 57
By kissykissyrry

I shift back on the bed as Kai walks closer to me. He puts his arms on either side of me, and his face is barely an inch away. I see his eyes flick down to my lips and then back up to my eyes. I can feel the stark contrast of his hot breath on my cold skin.

"You see that chair over there, princess?" He asks in a whisper as he nods his head toward the corner of our bedroom. I look over to where he's referring.

There sits a desk, with our belongings on it and right by it, is a chair. I turn my head back to him and nod slowly.

"I want you to get that chair and bring it over here. Now." His voice is demanding as he steps back from me.

I immediately get up and walk to the corner of our room, grabbing the chair and picking it up. I place it near the edge of the bed and turn towards Kai. He walks over to me and leans towards my face again. He brushes away a few strands of my hair and places the palm of his hand of my cheek.

"I want you to take that pretty little dress off and sit in the chair." He whispers. He raises his eyebrows, and I nod in response.

He walks towards our closet, and I place my hands at the hem of my dress, pulling it up and over my head. I let it fall to the ground, and I step over it to sit down in the chair. I tap my fingers against my knees as I wait for Kai.

He then comes out of the closet, carrying the box. He walks over to the bed and places it down, taking the lid off. He lifts the handcuffs out of the box and turns towards me.

"Hands behind the chair." He orders. I move my hands behind me and the chair, and Kai walks behind me and places the handcuffs around my wrists.

"You're not getting out of these, angel." Kai whispers, and he comes out from behind the chair to stand by the bed. Kai lifts two objects out of the box, one black and one pink.

The vibrators, I assume.

They kind of look like microphones.

"Have you ever used vibrators, Elle?" Kai asks as he steps right in front of me. He lowers to his knees in front of me and lifts up the black vibrator.

"No, I haven't- ah!" I jump when I feel a cold object touch my inner thigh.

"I didn't think so, princess. I think we're both going to have fun with this." He smirks. I look down to see Kai flip a switch, and a light humming sound fills the air.

I can feel the vibrator buzzing against my skin. My eyes stay focused on Kai as he pulls the vibrator away to lower my underwear to the ground. He places the toy back on my inner thigh.

"Oh fuck." I whisper, squirming around when he presses the toy to my heat, using the slightest of pressure to slide it up and down my folds.

Kai's free hand grabs my hip, keeping me down. He teases me, dragging the vibrator up and down my core before resting it at my clit. I try to suppress my moans, but I'm not having any luck.

I can feel my body shuddering.

And the whole time, Kai is just staring at me with a smirk plastered on his face.

I begin to rotate my hips without trying, and Kai applies more pressure.

Pleasure shoots through my body.

I nearly come right then and there when I feel Kai's fingers tease my entrance. He slowly inches his fingers inside of me, curling them when he does. I squeeze my eyes shut from all of the stimulation. I can't stop the moan that escapes my mouth.

"It feels so good, doesn't it, princess?" Kai asks. I nod as best I can because I don't think I can form a single word right now.

"You're making me hard, Elle. I might just need your mouth after this." I moan at his words. I continue to roll my hips against the toy in his hand. I can feel my orgasm building up in my belly, and I don't think I can take it much longer.

"Aw, baby, are you close?" Kai asks. I nod frantically. The humming suddenly stops, and I look down at Kai. I see him set down the black vibrator, and he suddenly grabs the legs of the chair, pulling me closer to him.

And he picks up the pink vibrator.

"This, princess, is the one I'm going to fuck you with," Kai gestures to the toy in his hand. "And I am going to fuck you to the point where I will have to carry you out of this damn chair." His words come out in a whisper.

I squeak out a moan when I feel him press the toy to my sensitive center. This vibrator is definitely stronger than the other one, and when I looked at it earlier, it was obviously bigger, too. Kai places the tip of the toy at my entrance, pausing.

"You sure you're going to be able to handle this, angel?" He asks. My breathing is getting heavier as he barely moves the vibrator against my sensitive skin. I nod frantically, just wanting my release.

Kai doesn't waste any time as he pushes the toy forward, and I can myself stretching to accommodate to it. The vibrations send a jolt throughout my whole body, and I can't stop my whimpers and moans.

I've definitely been missing out.

I feel the toy hit a sensitive spot inside of me, and suddenly I'm arching my back.

"Fuck- I- Holy shit-" I moan. I can't even complete a fucking sentence, the pleasure is overwhelming.

Kai's hand lowers from my hip, and I can see it go to grip his growing bulge in his pants. The button and the zipper on them are already down, but I must have had my eyes closed when he undid them.

"Fuck, what are you doing to me, Elle?" Kai asks, his jaw locking. I squeeze my eyes shut again when he starts thrusting the toy at a steady pace. I can feel my legs start to shake.

This is such a foreign feeling to me, and I'm oddly shocked that I'm enjoying it so much. It feels amazing.

Although I much prefer Kai's dick.

He continues to work the toy into me, and I can feel myself start to become numb. I open my eyes immediately, though, when I hear a low groan come from Kai.

I look at him, and he has his hand wrapped around his length, stroking himself. I can see the muscles in his arm twitch as he does, and I let out a moan at the sight.

His mouth is open, and his eyebrows are furrowed. His face is the definition of pleasure, and I can feel my release coming closer.

The tension in my belly is building up, and I don't know if I can take it any longer. Kai's eyes open, and he makes contact with mine.

"You close, princess?" He asks, sounding like he's out of breath as he continues to work his hand on himself. I pathetically nod. Kai begins to work the vibrator faster, and it hits every right place.

My orgasm surprises me, having me shaking and squirming around in the chair. I can only let out small screams as my high continues to hit me.

"Fuck." Kai growls, and I can see he's close, too. His hand begins to pump himself faster, and he lets out a deep, throaty groan as his orgasm hits him as well.

His length twitches as he finishes, covering his hand with his come. He lets out a moan which makes me moan in return. I look down to see him flip the vibrator off, and he pulls it out, setting it on the ground.

"Holy fuck." Kai groans out. Kai grabs a towel off the bed and cleans himself off, pulling his pants back up.

Kai stands up, grabbing a key next to the box and walking behind me. I feel his fingers brush against my wrist as he unlocks the handcuffs. He walks back in front of me, placing the handcuffs and key in the box.

I place my hands on the arms of the chair, trying to stand up, but my legs feel numb. I almost fall, but Kai speeds over to me, catching me in his arms. He lowers us to the ground.

"Be careful, baby," He whispers. "Let's get you cleaned up." He grabs the towel again and slowly cleans my inner thighs.

I wince a little bit at the cloth being placed on my clit, but Kai pulls it away after a few seconds.

Kai places his arms under me, and he stands up again, carrying me to the bed. He places me down against my pillow. He walks to our closet and comes back with underwear and one of his shirts.

He carefully places the underwear on me, trying not to hurt me in the process. He sits me up to place the shirt over my head. He lets me lay back down once he's down, pulling the covers over me. I turn to my side, closing my eyes.

I immediately open them, though, when I feel Kai grasp my chin.

"Once you're not as sore, we're going to have some more fun like that, princess." He whispers. I feel myself shudder.

"Get some rest, baby. I love you." He says, kissing my forehead and then my lips. I close my eyes, and I call tell I'm slowly drifting off into a deep sleep.

The last thing I feel is Kai's arm wrapping around my stomach, whispering another I love you.

—————————————————————————
A/N here is your guys' present- you're welcome.

I hated writing it, though, because I'm absolute shit at writing smut, so thanks a lot.

I'll update as soon as possible<33

I love you guys🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 306 29
Rain Specter sweet girl, Kai Parker mischievous boy, what happens when the two meet? How much can a person really change you? (Kai & OC)
1.5M 41.4K 32
{Book 1} Cassidy Gilbert and Damon Salvatore were no more than a second too late to return from the other side in the midst of its collapse, doomin...
1.4K 72 24
Falling for him was like falling from grace. He was so many sins yet I would do anything for him. A million times over I would pick Malachai Parker. ...
25.4K 592 32
ʸᵒᵘ ˢᵃⁱᵈ ⁱᵗ ʷᵃˢ ᵗʳᵘᵉ ˡᵒᵛᵉ, ᵇᵘᵗ ʷᵒᵘˡᵈⁿ'ᵗ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵇᵉ ʰᵃʳᵈ? ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵃⁿ'ᵗ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ᵃⁿʸᵒⁿᵉ 'ᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʷᵒᵘˡᵈ ᵐᵉᵃⁿ ʸᵒᵘ ʰᵃᵈ ᵃ ʰᵉᵃʳᵗ ᴵ ᵗʳⁱᵉᵈ ʸᵒᵘ ʰᵉˡᵖ ʸᵒᵘ ᵒᵘᵗ ⁿᵒʷ ᴵ ᵏⁿᵒ...