Babygirl. -Roman Reigns-

By PiraBeans

Asher has dreamed of becoming the youngest WWE diva all her life. At 16 years old she was accepted into NXT... More

✞Chapter 1✞
✞Chapter 2✞
✞Chapter 3✞
✞Chapter 4✞
✞Chapter 5✞
✞Chapter 6✞
✞Chapter 7✞
✞Chapter 8✞
✞Chapter 9✞
✞Chapter 10✞
✞Chapter 11✞
✞Chapter 12✞
✞Chapter 13✞
✞Chapter 14✞
✞Chapter 15✞
✞Chapter 16✞
✞Chapter 17✞
✞Chapter 18✞
✞Chapter 19✞
✞Chapter 20✞
✞Chapter 21✞
✞Chapter 22✞
✞Chapter 23✞
✞Chapter 24✞
✞Chapter 25✞
✞Chapter 26✞
✞Chapter 27✞
✞Chapter 28✞
✞Chapter 29✞
✞Chapter 30✞
✞Chapter 31✞
✞Chapter 32✞
✞Chapter 34✞
✞Chapter 35✞

✞Chapter 33✞

337 4 3
By PiraBeans

Asher's POV
"Hi guys..." I said, the crowd screaming loudly as I stood in the ring, beginning my promo. "I know it's been a long time since you've seen me. I'm really sorry about that." I started.

"After my last match with my dear friend, Dean Ambrose, I sustained some pretty bad injuries." I pouted. "I had to spend some time in the hospital, but my amazing boyfriend Roman Reigns took such good care of me." I let my face be very reactive as I spoke, and made sure to include Roman, Steph wanted me to make sure they knew I was with him.

"It was so scary! But I'm getting better so fast. It's like it never even happened." I chirped, playing my character for the crowd. "Well, aside from these bruises." I said, pointing up to my eye. "If it weren't for Roman by my side, I may not even be here today." The crowd cheered after I mentioned Roman's name. "Now this, is directly for my oh so 'dear friend' Dean Ambrose." I used my fingers to symbolize quotations on the words dear friend. "Dean, you have yet to apologize for what you've done to me! I cannot believe you. You call yourself my friend? Did you even visit me in the hospital? No. You didn't." I said, laughing as I said so. "I-" my sentence was cut off by Dean's music, I rolled my eyes and looked toward the entrance where he slowly walked out. The crowd boo'd loudly at him. I glared from afar.

"Asher!" He said. "I've been trying to apologize. You haven't accepted my calls." He said. I shook my head no and said the words 'no he hasn't' causing the crowd to boo more. "No, really I have. But I'll do it right now. Asher, you are my best friend. I'm so sorry. I never meant to hurt you, I promise." He said I rolled my eyes.

"Dean, you literally broke my face. I could have died because of you and your apology consists of 'oh I didn't mean to'"  I said, mocking his voice. He began to plead with his hands.

"Please forgive me, Ash!" He said. I rolled my eyes.

"Saying sorry doesn't mean you're sorry. You have to prove to me that you're sorry!" I said, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Asher Colson, I promise right now that I will not rest until you can truly see how sorry I am. You'll see. Everyone will see. I will do whatever it takes to get you on my team again." He yelled, backing away from the ring. "And I'll start right now!" He yelled running backstage.

"Are you serious?" I called after him angrily. He quickly ran back out with a huge black teddy bear. I smiled and grabbed my chest as he ran up and placed it in my hands. "For me?" I asked. He shook his head yes and I smiled.

"You shouldn't have." I said in a serious tone, when my face fell completely and I dropped the mic, ripping the bears head off without warning, and walking back stage with a smile on my face. I turned to wave goodbye as I walked out and blew him a sarcastic kiss.

Dean had to stay out and act shocked for a couple minutes, until it went to commercial. I was met in the back by a proud Hunter her gave me a high five as I walked. "Great job out there Kiddo." He said, I simply smiled as I continued walking. I walked to Seth's locker room where we was stretching before his match.

"Hey, my match is in a few minutes." He started. "But you can hang out here for a while until I get back." He said, standing up and kissing me on the cheek. Another kiss on the cheek? I guess it's just becoming a normal thing.

I laid on the couch and decided to call Roman. The phone rang 3 times before he answered.

"Hey babygirl." He said, cheerfully in my ear. I smiled at the sound of his voice.

"Hi, love. What's up?" I asked. I heard him stir on the other line.

"I'm, actually a little busy with my cousins right now. We're having a fire with my parents. Can I call you tonight?" He asked. I sighed, it too bad. I was actually pretty excited to hear from him.

"Of course love, have fun." I said. "I lo-" I began, being cut off before I could even finish. I sighed and just put my phone down.

I stared at the roof for a few minutes before I got up to go change. I brought my bag in here before my promo, so I could just change in here. I decided to just wear what I was wearing when I came, so I set it out and slid my clothes off, putting on my other set of clothing when I heard my phone buzz.

I opened it to a text from an unknown number. It was pictures of me, obviously paparazzi photos of me in a bikini. I scoffed in disgust.

To: unknown
How is this?
From, Asher.

My phone buzzed again, it was a picture of me, in my house in Pensacola. Shock washed over me, as well as fear. I deleted the messages and turned my phone off, not knowing how to react.

The door flung open and I jumped, screaming as Dean walked in. "Woahhh, calm down Ash it's just me!" He chuckled. I grabbed my chest and chuckled uneasily. I felt a sense of relief wash over me, knowing Dean was with me and I sat back on the couch, trying to forget about the texts.

Moments passed before Seth was back and we were heading to his trailer to drive to the next town.

We walked silently to his trailer, the cold air was a little too cold for comfort, but I knew I'd be in warmth soon. As I entered his trailer I took the whole view in. It wasn't too big, but it was very nice. I smiled as him as I sat down at the table.

"Mi casa es su casa." He said, sitting down across from me. I smiled at him kindly.

"How was your match?" I asked. "Dean kept me distracted so I couldn't watch it."

"It was good. I beat Randy." He smiled. I could feel nerve radiating off of him. It was an odd thing to feel from him, he's usually very easygoing and confident.

I felt my phone buzz in my pocket, and I pulled it out, seeing it was Roman. "I'm sorry, I have to take this." I muttered. Exiting into the room with the bed.

"Hi babygirl." He said, before I could even answer. I smiled at my phone.

"Hi babes! How was the fire?" I asked, actually curious.

"It was nice. I've been missing my cousins." He stated. "How was raw?"

"It was good. I started a new storyline with Dean and You." I beamed. I truly was excited for this one.

"Oh? What's the storyline?" He asked.

"Basically, you and I are openly dating now, but Dean is trying to win me over." I said. He chuckled.

"It'll be interesting to see how that plays out." He said, and before I knew it, we had been talking for over an hour about day to day life.

"Hey love? I think I'm gonna hang up now. I feel bad that I've left Seth hanging for this long." I said, concerned about my friend.

"Of course babe! Go have fun." He said. I smiled to myself. "I love you."

"I love you too." I said.

I exited the room to see Seth already asleep in his seat. I woke him up.

"Hey, why don't you go get into bed?" I asked. He nodded and got up from his seat.

"I'm sorry, there's only one bed. But I don't mind sharing. You shouldn't have to sleep on the floor and it's a pretty big bed." He said. I smiled and nodded, climbing in on the other side of the bed, keeping a safe distance between us.

"Goodnight." I said, being interrupted by an already asleep Seth. I smiled and let myself drift off into the same sleep.

————the next day————
Asher's POV
Seth and I woke up in the next city. I rolled over to check my phone, seeing I had a new text from unknown. My heart dropped a little.

From: unknown
See you soon!

It's probably not serious. It's gotta be someone messing with me. I simply blocked the unknown number and moved onto checking the time. It was already 10:00. "Wake up loser." I said, tossing my pillow into Seth's face.

"Hey, hey. No need to get aggressive." He chuckled, still half asleep.

"You know you snore?" I asked. He looked at me as if I was lying. "Like a truck." I continued. He chuckled.

"More to love." He stated. I giggled and started to pull myself out of bed. I yawned and stretched as I sat on the foot of the bed. I felt his eyes bearing a hole in my back. I figured we didn't really have any plans today, so I got up and walked into the kitchen area with the table, phone in hand.

I mostly just sat on my phone and clicked through random things until we left for smack down.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 9 13
Brooklyn used to have the dream of becoming a WWE wrestler. But after she couldn't make her dream happen after her brother, John Cena, makes it in, B...
25.3K 604 46
Hannah Rae has been in the WWE for five years. She has been WWE Women's champion on both Raw and SmackDown, and has accomplished almost everything sh...
11.8K 377 69
After one year of being in Paul Levesque's NXT Developmental Program, Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, Paige Bevis, Roman Reigns, Nikki Bella and AJ Lee h...
152K 3K 113
My Final Attempt on a WWE Harem Story! Enjoy! All Characters in this story are 18 and above!