✞Chapter 3✞

Asher's POV
Roman stayed the night again.

I loved it! He is so amazing!!

"We have raw tonight, Ro! We should probably get up and get ready!" I said to Roman, after I shook him, waking him.

"Ugghhhhhhhhh." He groaned, I giggled.

"I just wanna stay in bed with you all morning." Roman said.

"Umm, what?" I asked, His eyes shot open and he chuckled nervously.

"Nothing!" Roman said quickly. I laughed, and snorted... Like always! Frick I have a horrid laugh!

"Awe! You're snort is cute!" Roman said to me, I blushed and looked away.

"I've gotta shower!" I told Roman, getting up and going to the washroom.
"Get dressed!" I yelled.

I repeated my process of, blueberry pineapple shampoo, peppermint conditioner and cotton candy body wash, simply because I like the way they smell together! Don't judge! I probably smell better then you!

I turned off the water and decided to do my makeup. I decided on a natural sort-of smokey eye, with brown eyeliner and bright red matte lips. I thought I looked pretty good!

...oh S***... My clothes!! I forgot them...

"ROMAN!!!" I yelled through the slightly open door.

"WHAT?" He asked.

"CLOSE YOU'RE EYES!! I LEFT MY CLOTHES!"

"OKAY!" He yelled. I left the bathroom with my towel tightly around me. I grabbed my whole bag.

"OKAY RO! IM DONE!" I yelled once I was back in the bathroom.

"K" was all he said.

I grabbed a burlap dress that was soft on the inside and had a brown braided belt, I put on my gladiator sandals and put my hair in a messy bun and left the bathroom. Roman was already done and we left together.

I whistled at the cab, he pulled up and we got in.

"To the local stadium please." I said, I forgot the name of the stadium... Oops!

The taxi man started driving us to the stadium. I looked over at Roman, he was just looking out the window, the light was perfectly on his face, it was beautiful actually!

"Do you wanna hang at your place tonight again?" Roman asked. I nodded.

"Are you cold?" Roman asked me, I hadn't realised I was shivering, but yes! I am very cold!

"Ya!!" I said "Very!"

Roman smiled and patted the seat beside him.
I unbuckled my seatbelt and shimmied into the spot in the middle, where I put the seatbelt on, and sat still. I didn't know what Roman wanted when I started.

Roman put his arm around me and pulled me into his side. I got butterflies the second his hand touched my arm.

In Romans arms I feel safe, I feel like nothing could ever hurt me, as long as I'm here, in his arms, I am invincible!

"Asher! Asher you need to wake up! We're here." Roman said, lightly shaking me, I slowly opened my eyes and saw an angel, oh wait it's Roman!

"Carry me!" I said, putting my arms up.

Roman got out of the car and picked me up bridal style.

He carried me inside.

"Are you two involved?" Brie asked.

"No!" Roman and I said at the same time.
She looked at us as if she didn't believe us. Roman put me down and I waved bye to him, and walked with Brie.

We were met in the changing room by my other lovelies, Nattie, Paige and Alicia.

" sup ladies?" I asked them, they all giggled and said;

"Nothing"

I smiled at them and went to my stall to put on my gear.

I didn't have a match tonight but I have to go out and ruin a match between Eva and Nattie, sadly!

Once I was done I just decided to go and meet people, cos I have only talked to my girls, the former shield brothers, and my 'mom and dad' also known as the authority.

I walk out and see nobody, so I just walk around.

I soon see Daniel, let's talk to Daniel.

"Hey, Daniel !" I say, he turns toward me and smiles.

"Hey, Asher! How are you?" He asked me.

"Good, you?"

"I'm okay! Sorry but I have to get to my match." He said, walking away. I nodded knowingly.

I just walk for a while, not knowing where I'm going.

"ASHER!" Somebody tells down the hallway.

I turn around only to see, the one and only, Dolph Ziggler!

"Hey dolphin!" I said. He snorted.

"Don't call me that! Not okay." He said with a straight face.

"Got it, Dolph." I said. "What do you need!"

"... Ummm would you maybe go on a date with me?" He asked me.

"I'm really sorry Dolph, but I'm interested in somebody!" I told him. He nodded and walked with me.

"Who is the lucky guy?" He asked me.

I looked at him. "Take a wild guess!" I said.

"Roman?" He asked, I nodded.
"Is that why You spend so much time with him?" He asked, I shook my head.

"No." I said. "I spend so much time with him cos he's my friend!"

"Well I'm your friend!" He said with a wink, I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

"Just a friend!" I said giggling, he chuckled.

"Plus, I already have plans with Roman tonight!" I told him.

"Roman, Roman, Roman! It's all about Roman!" He said in a squeaky voice, mocking me.

I squinted at him and gave him a glare.
If looks could kill, he would be dead!

He backed off and I smiled at my accomplishment. He chuckled.

"I've gotta get out there!" I said.

"Do well!" He yelled as I ran down the hallway.

I smiled at him and ran all the way to the guerrilla. I waited for my music and when it did I ran out. I couldn't hear a single boo in the entire stadium! It was amazing.

Eva looked at me and told me to leave, I came closer and skipped around the ring. Nattie took that chance to roll Eva up and get a pin. She won the match.

I went into the ring and started beating Eva ,with Nat, and Nikki's music hit, she came out and tried to get us but I threw Eva out of the ring and ran at Nikki, Nattie ran at Eva, who just got up again.

I took down Nikki at the same time Nattie took down Eva. I smiled and took Natties hand, we skipped out.

"Great job, Nattie!" I said to her, she smiled and nodded, giving me a high five.

"Thanks!"

"Yup!" I giggled, she left and I waited for Nikki with Brie.

"Hey Asher!" Brie said to me.

I smiled "hey Nikki!

She smiled. "Hey!" She said walking away with Brie.

I was left alone and I had a headache.

I decided to walk to Steph and Hunters room.

"Hey, momma!" I said as I walked in, she smiled at me.

"Exactly who I wanted to see!" She started.
"I think it's time we get you into a storyline!"

I smiled.