✞Chapter 18✞

I dialled the only number I knew by heart, the only number I trusted...

As I dialled the number, I laughed slightly at what an idiot Dolph is. "Hello?" A deep, comforting voice said. He sounded panicked.

"Help me." I said, I instantly heard a gasp.

"OH MY GOD, ASHER!!! What happened to you?" He yelled into the phone. I burst into tears.

"Roman... Dolph... He got me again. I'm in the trunk of his car." I cried.

"Okay, Babygirl, stay calm." He said. "He's probably coming to the next city, right?"

"Probably... I don't know, why?" I asked, trying to figure out why that was relevant.

"Okay baby, listen to me. If he comes back there and tries to lay a finger on you, you fight. You fight like hell. Now he's most likely coming here and he doesn't know that I know he has you, once you are here, Dean, Seth and I will be waiting for you." I nodded, but soon realized that he couldn't hear me nod.

"Okay..." I managed to quietly squeeze out while crying.

"I love you..." I said, right before I felt the car stop.

"The car is stopping. Oh my God Ro, what do I do?" I asked frantically, surprised he understood.

"Babygirl, I want you to put the phone in your back pock-" he started.

"Babe he took my clothes..." I cried as I interrupted him. I heard something break, sounded like a cup.

"Asher... Why the f*ck did he take your clothes?" He asked, enraged.

"Not the point! What do I do, he's getting out!" I heard his door click.

"Hide the phone wherever you can so it stays with you, don't let him hurt you. Tell me everything you see from your surroundings." He said calm and clearly.

"Okay." I whispered right before the door clicked and opened. I managed to slide the flat phone between my boobs without it sticking out. I pretended to sleep.

He picked me up and slung me over his shoulder after wrapping me in a blanket to cover my body. I whispered "coast plaza hotel." And "84th street" as I looked at signs. We were going into coast plaza hotel.

I listened to him talk to the man and say I was his teenage girlfriend and I had just fallen asleep in the car on the way and he didn't want to wake me. I heard Dolph say we were in room 455.

"Room 455, Ro." I whispered as quietly as possible. Luckily for me he seemed to not notice. He dragged me into the elevator where he slammed me onto the ground as the door closed. I cried out in pain, and I heard shuffling on the phone, obviously Roman heard the scream.

"Wake up whore. You can walk, but if you try anything your punishment will be worse." Roman will be here soon.

I felt a tear fall and stood up.

-------

Roman's POV

I'm already at the stadium, I run and check the match board. Dolph has a tag match with Ryback and the Dudley Boys. That means he should be here tonight. We will be ready.

"Dean, SETH!" I yelled running around. I was angry. I burst through the beige door that had a sign saying "men's locker room" on it. I saw Dean look up quickly, and Seth came walking toward me. I grabbed both of their wrists, pulling them out. I dragged them to the back door and set a small trash bin into the door so we don't get locked out.

As we were all looking at me questioningly.

"We need to make a plan." I started. "Dolph has strikes again. He has Asher. I refuse to let him hurt her, and we need to stop him. He has a match tonight. As do you two. However, I, do not." Dean raised his eyebrow as to say 'and how will that help us?'

I rolled my eyes. "I know what room and hotel they are in and chances are she's not coming with him here. One of you need to distract him before his match, I'll get his Keyes out of his pocket so I can check if she's in the car. If she's not I'll use his car to drive to the hotel so he can't leave." Dean and Seth both nodded. I smiled.

"Let's take this MOFO down!" I said to them, still having the phone on so trying to be quiet.

"Baby?" I heard a slight whisper.

"Yes, babygirl? I'm still here." I said back, happy to hear her voice.

"My phone is almost dead... I love y-" the phone cut off.

"ASHER?!?" I yelled. I pulled my phone away from my ear and saw that I was no longer on a call. That's it.

-----------

Asher's POV

My phone died... I have no more contact to Roman. I positioned myself in the corner of the room. I heard the whole plan... I know what to do.

Dolph is in the bathroom, he told me if I left he would hurt me, maybe even kill me. I just need to obey until I'm back in my lover's arms.

I heard the flush of a toilet and it made me cower back into the corner. The door opened, nasty hoe didn't even wash his hands.

He sat down directly in front of me on the other side of the room. I was confused but didn't show any emotion or look at him.

"LOOK AT ME!" He yelled, I yelped and looked up at him. His eyes softened and I shook in fear.

"Why are you scared of me? All I did was love you, all I wanna do is love you. All I have ever done is love you." He whispered, barely audible to me.

"Maybe it's because you raped me? Beat me? I mean those are both heavy actors." I whispered sarcastically.

"Excuse me?" He asked, anger filling his eyes and tears filling mine.

I tried to pull my body as close to the wall as possible as I tucked my head away. He got up and slowly, but intimidatingly walked toward me. Inching forward without relent, I let in a deep breath.

His phone rang, which saved my ass. My heart skipped a beat.

"Hello?" He answered. "Oh, I have a match tonight? I'll be right there, thanks Seth." Hope rose in my stomach.

"Goodbye slut." He started. "Now I swear if you leave this room I will murder you." I gasped. "And your little boyfriend."