✞Chapter 2✞

Asher's POV
I was woken up to a light streaming in through the curtains, I snuggle up to the warm arm around my waist.

Wait... Whose arm is this?

I move fast and fall out of the bed, I hear a cute chuckle and instantly realise who it is, Roman.

He spent the whole night here last night and I guess he fell asleep. I'm not complaining! I really like Roman... Like a lot!

I wonder if he likes me too...

"You okay, Asher?" Roman asked me, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Ya, I'm fine Ro. I just forgot you had stayed the night!" I told him.

Roman chuckled. "Ya, I sorta forgot too! Anyways I better get to my room and get ready for the gym, Seth and Dean invited me." He told me.

"Oh..." I said, sounding sad.

"Hey... Asher do you wanna come?" He asked Me. My face lifted and I smiled.

"I do! Very much so!" I told him, adding a small giggle. "I'm just gonna shower real quick Ro, is your bag here still?" I asked him.

"Ya, it is!" He told me, I squinted.

"Just change here! I'll be in the shower anyways!" I told him, he nodded.

I grabbed a black tank top and black track pants. Just gym anyways!

I turned the shower to the hottest setting and got in, I loved HOT showers, it felt like it was melting away all of my troubles.

I poured some blueberry and pineapple scented shampoo into my hand and rubbed it into my hair, waiting until it was foamy, then I washed it out, I also got my peppermint scented conditioner and put it into the ends of my hair, letting it sit as I cleans my body with cotton candy scented body wash.

Once I was ready to get out of the shower I turned the water off and walked out, I leaned over and put a towel onto my hair, letting it towel dry as I got dressed.

I pulled on my top and track pants, after drying off my body and I let my hair down.

I didn't feel like doing anything to it so I just put it into a high, messy bun.

I knocked on my door in the bathroom, asking Roman if he was decent. I don't think he heard so I just cautiously walked out, seeing Romans bare back.

"Oh... Ummm sorry Ro!" I said to him.

"It's fine Asher! I'm almost done." He said as he pulled his t-shirt over his head, covering his tanned, toned back. Sadly.

"You ready yet, Ro?" I asked Roman, he nodded.

We walked out of the room and we walked, side by side the entire way there.

----------at gym with Dean and Seth--------

"Asher, I can totally do WAY more chin ups than you!" Dean told me.

I chuckled. "Bring it on!"

"Let's go!" He said to me, as we walked toward the poles for chin-ups.

"Go!" Roman yelled.

We kept going over and over, my arms were tired after the first four, but I can't let him win!

22, 23, 24...

36, 37, 38...

I looked over at Dean and he was dripping in sweat, I wasn't!

"You okay Dean?" I asked, he suddenly fell on the ground.

"And your winner, ASHER!!" Roman yelled, Seth chuckled beside him.

Dean got up and he was tired and I grabbed his hand, shaking it.

"Good game, Dean!" I said to him, he glared at me.

I'm gonna hurt later!!! My arms already hurt!

"Hey Ro, do you think we could go back to the hotel and chill for a bit?" I asked Roman, he nodded and we walked back.

Once we got back we spent the entire night watching scary movies.

I've known Roman for two days, and I already have legitimate, crazy, amazing feeling for Roman Reigns!