✞Chapter 34✞

Asher's POV
"Hey Nat." I said, walking into the divas dressing room.

"Hey girl! I didn't see you at the hotel, where are you staying?" She asked.

"Oh, I'm travelling with Seth right now." I said simply. She raised an eyebrow at me. "What?"

"And Roman's okay with that?" She asked. I nodded.

"Oh yeah." I started. "He know's Seth is my best friend."

"I don't know. I've seen the way Seth looks at you. I could have sworn he had feelings for you." She said. I laughed pretty hard, until I realized she hadn't joined in. "I'm serious, Asher."

"Oh come on, there's no way Seth is into me. We're best friends. We have been for a while." I smiled. "Stop worrying."

"I think you should at least try to keep some distance. It's not fair to anyone if he does." She said, genuinely concerned about my situation.

"Do you really think Seth has feelings for me?" I asked.

"I really do, Ash." She said. I rolled my eyes. "Listen to my advice, or don't. It's your decision. I just wanna make sure you don't make the wrong one."

"Thank you for worrying, Nat. I really appreciate it and I promise I'll be careful." I smiled. She smiled back.

"Well, I've gotta go get ready." She said, before pulling me in for a famous Nattie hug. I smiled into the hug and let her go.

My stomach grumbled as I left the room, so I decided to go down to catering. As I walked in my eyes locked with Randy Orton. I grabbed a salad and walked up to him. "Hey Orton." I said, pulling the seat out from next to him.

"Hey Ash." He said, Randy and I hadn't talked much but he kind of felt like a brother to me. "How's your face?" He asked.

"It's alright. It's only sore when something touches the bruises, so it's not too bad at all." He smiled.

"Awe, ugly as ever." He chuckled, poking fun at me. I laughed along with him.

"You're one to talk, baldie." I giggled. He pretended to be hurt and put his hand on his head.

"Hey, I choose to be bald." He said. "Makes me more aerodynamic."

We laughed together for a moment, Seth crossed my mind soon after. "Hey, can I ask you a question?" He simply nodded and waited for me to speak. "Nat said she thinks Seth has a crush on me, and I know you and Seth talk. Do you think he does?"

I'm not sure what answer I was hoping for, or why I was even asking. "I think that's something you should talk to him about. We don't really talk about girls." He said, averting his eyes back to his food. I simply nodded.

What if he does have feelings for me? Do I have feelings for him. I love Roman, but I am 18. I have so much more time to make mistakes and decisions. Is settling down what I want to do right now?

Yes. Why am I even questioning this? I'm in love with Roman. I love with Roman. I shouldn't even be thinking about other men. I shook my head and tried to let the thoughts escape my mind as I pushed past the thoughts.

I forcefully stabbed the salad in front of me and jammed it into my mouth, causing Orton to glance over at me in amusement. "Woahhh, calm down Ash." He laughed. "What's that salad ever do to you?" I laughed uneasily with him, and swiftly finished my food.

I needed some time to myself just to think. I don't want to lose Seth as a friend, and just because nobody else understands our relationship, I do. There's no way Seth is into me.