Babygirl. -Roman Reigns-

By PiraBeans

Asher has dreamed of becoming the youngest WWE diva all her life. At 16 years old she was accepted into NXT... More

✞Chapter 1✞
✞Chapter 2✞
✞Chapter 3✞
✞Chapter 4✞
✞Chapter 5✞
✞Chapter 6✞
✞Chapter 7✞
✞Chapter 8✞
✞Chapter 9✞
✞Chapter 10✞
✞Chapter 11✞
✞Chapter 12✞
✞Chapter 13✞
✞Chapter 14✞
✞Chapter 15✞
✞Chapter 16✞
✞Chapter 17✞
✞Chapter 18✞
✞Chapter 19✞
✞Chapter 20✞
✞Chapter 21✞
✞Chapter 22✞
✞Chapter 23✞
✞Chapter 24✞
✞Chapter 25✞
✞Chapter 26✞
✞Chapter 27✞
✞Chapter 29✞
✞Chapter 30✞
✞Chapter 31✞
✞Chapter 32✞
✞Chapter 33✞
✞Chapter 34✞
✞Chapter 35✞

✞Chapter 28✞

622 10 0
By PiraBeans

Asher's POV
I shifted uncomfortably in my hospital bed, feeling my bones ache beneath my weight. These hospital beds are really not comfortable enough to be stuck in them for this long. I have been in the hospital for a few days now, I lost count if I'm honest, but they're taking my stitches out today. There's no infection at the incision site from the surgery so as long as it goes well, they said I can leave today.

As I moved from my side to my back I took a moment to view the room. My dad slept in a seat across from me. It was bright enough in the room to see around, but I could tell it was still morning. I assume Roman had just stepped out, or was getting breakfast. I took a deep breath and ran my fingers through my unkept blonde hair. I haven't stopped thinking about a hot shower since I got here.

I looked to my left and picked up the old jello cup, throwing it at my dad. "Wake up!" I said as it hit him, he jumped a bit as he woke up.

"What? Wha- Asher you scared me!" He said. "Look, I'm getting old! You're gonna give me a heart attack." He chuckled, grabbing his chest and pretending to feel faint.

"Drama queen." I mumbled as he stepped toward my bed.

"How're you feeling, pumpkin?" He asked, genuinely curious.

I thought for a moment. "I'm okay, I wanna get out of here." I complained. He nodded his head understandingly. "You know, we could just make a run for it. C'mon dad! Let's go." I said as I jokingly pretended to get out of the bed. My dad chuckled lightly.

"Today's your last day cooped up in here pumpkin, then you get to leave. Just remember that." He leaned down and kissed my forehead, glancing to the clock above my head. "I'm sorry princess, it's time for me to head out." I nodded, smiling at him and giving him a quick wave before he popped out of the room.

Immediately, as the only distraction left I realized how badly I had to pee. I slowly and carefully pulled myself out of the bed, it's pretty easy for me to walk, I just get lightheaded from the meds and have always had someone with me to help. I feel my feet hit to cool floor beneath them, and I feel refreshed. My feet plant themselves firmly while my hand rests on the metal IV pole for stability. I smile with every step and feel accomplished as I grab the handle, going to the washroom all on my own.

When I finish I wash my hands and take a moment to take in my appearance. My face was swollen and bruised, but better than it was when it was fresh. My bones are mostly back in place. My skin is dull and my freckles are basically nonexistent. My hair is unbelievably messy and dirty. I sigh deeply as I head out, noticing it's much easier to walk back to the bed. Just as I step out of the washroom, my rooms door opens and I see the back of Romans head, he turns to me and immediately I can tell he's worried. "What're you doing??" He panics.

I giggle and raise my hand at him to show him I'm alright. "I just had to pee. Don't be so worried about me it's a five foot walk." He smiled but I can tell he's still uneasy. "So when's that doctor coming in to get me out of here?" I ask, changing the subject for his sake.

"I just saw him, he said he'd be in with us in a few minutes." He smiled at me. Oh how I've missed that smile. I take a moment to examine his face and I smile to myself.

"Thank God!" I chuckle to myself. He chuckled lightly along with me. "How're the boys?" I asked.

"They're well. Off in Oregon I think." I smiled and nodded, not having much left to say. He pulled the seat up next to me, and grabbed my hand as he sat. We spent the next few minutes enjoying silence, until the doctor came in.

"How are we feeling today Asher?" The familiar man asked me. I'd had the same doctor since I came in. He was a middle aged brunette man. I smiled at him.

"Absolutely spectacular IF you're gonna let me go home." I said, emphasizing the if.

He pulled his hand to his chest and plastered a fake offended expression onto his face. "Not so happy to see me are we? Trying to leave me?" He questioned. "I guess I'll just-" I cut him off as he reached for the door.

"Nonono!" I yelled. "Very happy to see you. Now get these stitches out of me." I chuckled. He smiled at me and walked toward me, examining the stitches. He smiled down at me as he grabs the scissors from the tray next to him, slowly and carefully removing each stitch. After about 10 minutes he's finished.

"Let's get you out of here!" He smiles, I smile brightly back. The next 30 or so minutes consisted of way too much paperwork and disconnecting me from the IVs and machines connected to me. But the freedom I felt afterwards was astounding.

Ro collected my things and passed me a pair of comfortable sweat pants and an oversized t-shirt. I smiled at him as I grabbed it and walked toward the bathroom to change from this unbelievably uncomfortable gown. You'd think this small piece of fabric couldn't possibly be uncomfortable but trust me, it can be. I thankfully slipped it off and slipped my pants on, followed by the t-shirt. I also managed to snag a hair tie from Roman and pulled my messy hair up into a presentable messy bun. I reached for the handle and opened the door for myself, smiling at Roman as I slid out of the washroom. He sat me down on the chair and pulled my socks and white vans on for me.

I slowly stood and grabbed his hand, he kissed me on the forehead as we walked out of the hospital. Roman had already called a cab for us. He helped me in first, then followed me in, resting his hand on my leg. "You know I love you?" I asked him, pulling him from his own mind where he was obviously deep in thought. He smiled at me and nodded his head yes.

"You know I love you too?" He asked back. I simply smiled and nodded.

"You know the worst part of all of this?" I asked. He looked at me expecting me to answer my own question. "We didn't go to the Bahamas." I giggled. He smiled.

"I'm sorry Love." He chuckled. "But tomorrow we're off to Pensacola to our new home." He says, my eyes lit up as I remembered. "On the beach, I might add."

"I completely forgot about that!" I squeal. "Yes! Yes! Yes! Let's go today! Let's go right now!" I rambled excitedly as he just smiled at me. He raised his eyebrows as if asking if I'm serious. I nod my head vigorously. "I mean we have to grab our bags and book the plane, but let's go tonight." I smiled, knowing I'd be relaxing on the beach with a mimosa by tonight.

"Okay babygirl." He smiled. I let a feeling of accomplishment wash over my body as we pulled into my fathers driveway.

Roman got out first and opened my door for me, always the gentleman. He payed the taxi driver, and held my hand tightly as I walked up the stairs to my childhood home. I unlocked the doors and walked in, Roman following closely behind me. "I'm gonna go shower, you book the plane!" I said sternly, smiling at him immediately after as he smiled back. I slowly walked myself up the stairs toward my bathroom.

As I entered the room, I turned the shower on so it could start warming up. I slowly and carefully pulled my rats nest of hair out of the bun and try to run my brush through it, quickly getting overwhelmed but continuing. After what felt like hours of tugging and pulling I finally got it untangled, and I slipped my loose fitting clothing off of my body, letting it drop to the floor. I quickly popped my hand into the shower to double check the temperature of the water, and when I realized it was good I pulled the curtain aside and stepped in.

Every drop of warm water on my skin was pure bliss as I stood directly under the water, letting it run down my face and neck. I ran my hands through my hair, pushing it away from my face and all to one side of my neck as I let my back and neck muscles stretch. I quickly started to massage my blueberry pineapple shampoo into my scalp, smiling to myself over the scent. I deeply scrubbed my scalp, making sure to get my hair as clean as possible and enjoying the massaging motions. I followed up with my peppermint conditioner, as usual. I let that soak into my hair as I reached my hands directly into the air, stretching my muscles deeply under the hot water.

My stretch was interrupted by a soft kiss on my bare back, by a naked Roman. I jumped a little in surprise at first contact, causing him to chuckle as I melted into him. He grabbed the loofa from my hand and put my cotton candy body wash onto it, not saying a word before he started to sensually clean my body. I sighed deeply as his one hand washed my back, and the other trailed gently up my side. I relaxed into his body as his hand trailed from behind me to my front, Using the loofa to clean my body for me.

I turned around quickly causing the loofa to fall from his hand as I hungrily attached my lips to his, he gratefully accepted my kissed and pulled my closer to him, taking complete control of the situation and he picked me up from under my legs, and I wrapped them around him thankfully. His lips trailed from my lips to my chin, and down my neck as a deep breathy moan escaped my lips.

He pushed my back against the cold tiles, contrasting the warmth of his body and the water. I smiled into the kiss and ran my hands through his hair, lightly tugging at the roots. He pulled his head away for just a moment and made eye contact, making sure I was ready and consenting. I nodded yes to him, scanning his entire body with my eyes, and I trailed my hands around his chest. He licked his bottom lip lightly and positioned himself.

"I love you, babygirl."

A/N
IM BACK! Y'all thought I was gone after two years, pshhhh. I recently got passionate again so here we are. I hope you guys loved this chapter as much as I loved writing it and look forward to maybe a little engagement somewhere in the future. Don't think I forgot about Roman asking for Asher's dad's blessing. Thank you so much for the comments and kind messages I just got my account back after a while and was shocked by all the love!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51 0 13
What if you have had a dream of what you want in life? What if you believe in what you want or wanted all your life since you were a child? What if y...
32.2K 646 100
Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, Paige Bevis, Roman Reigns, AJ Lee and Nikki Bella. Six rookies with only one goal on their mind, success. How will these...
11.8K 377 69
After one year of being in Paul Levesque's NXT Developmental Program, Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, Paige Bevis, Roman Reigns, Nikki Bella and AJ Lee h...
43.2K 1.5K 39
Amirah Simmons 17 years old dreams finally come true after years of training at NXT during her journey she runs into someone special but dark ❤️