𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗰𝗸𝘀 [80s/90s...

sexxissoverrated tarafından

another collection of gif imagines, preferences, and basically scenarios with characters and people, particul... Daha Fazla

[[read first]]
[[requests/how to request]]
➪ sodapop curtis
➪ jonathan brandis
➪ dead poets society preference
➪ andie walsh
➪ duckie dale
➪ winona ryder
➪ leonardo dicaprio
➪edward furlong [requested]
➪brian kelly
➪daniel desario
➪your choice
a/n (id appreciate if you read)
➪sam emerson
➪lydia deetz
➪river phoenix
➪ daniel desario
➪ ghostface
➪ghostface pt.2
➪jonathan brandis [requested]
➪jonathan brandis [requested] pt.2
➪ randy meeks
➪ johnny knoxville
➪ jackass

➪sam weir

1.5K 11 1
sexxissoverrated tarafından

"hey sam!" you said with a wave as you passed him in the hall where he was walking with his friends bill and neal.

"oh, uh, hey y/n!" sam greeted nervously and unsure if you were addressing him, or another sam standing somewhere behind him.

after you were out of earshot, sam excitedly said to his friends on either side of him, "guys, i think she might like me back! she's been saying hi to me a lot lately! you know, i think i should ask her to homecoming, she might even say 'yes'!"

neal found the easiest way to break it to sam by saying, "sam, the dance is tomorrow. she's a cheerleader, you've seen star wars 27 times. you do the math."

"yeah, you're right. she's too good for me, no way she likes me."

"i don't know, there's still a chance that maybe, just maybe, y/n's date could get sick tonight and not take her to homecoming tomorrow, therefore giving sam a chance to at least have one dance with her." bill said as they turned a corner, approaching their next class.

"that my friends is false hope. listen, she has a date and it's not sam, get over it." neal said exhaustedly, wanting to support his friend but knowing he couldn't let sam get too excited because y/n was so out of his league.

"well, we don't know she has a date." sam said wish more false hope. "yeah, i guess you're right."

"thank you." neal said as they made their way to their seats, sam arguing with himself in his head about how he would treat you better than any other guy without a doubt, all he needed was a chance to prove it to you. but of course, since y/n almost definitely already had a date to homecoming, he wouldn't get a chance.

the thing that sam didn't know was that y/n had starting like-liking sam after one of her friends told her that he had a huge crush on her. even though her friends made fun of how sam didn't stand a chance, being a geek, she felt flattered and defended him, and from that point on sam began consuming her thoughts.

y/n was good about keeping the crush to herself, but when several of the basketball players began asking her to homecoming and she declined all the offers without merely glancing in their direction, her friend cindy, who was on the cheer team with her and was her best friend since grade school, became confused. cindy started pestering y/n, asking over and over again why she said no to all the "cute" boys. she came to the conclusion by herself that it was because y/n had her eyes on someone else who hadn't yet asked her.

"oh my god! y/n, who is it? who's the boy you like? is he cute? oh, i'm sure he's cute, he's got you blushing like crazy!"

y/n let it slip that it was sam, and immediately cindy gave her approval, "he's a geek, but he's one of the better geeks. he's cute, so i guess you could go with him to homecoming. most people would think it's a charity thing but, you know, you do you!"

y/n felt both embarrassed one of her best friends talked about her crush that way and incredibly squirmy as they talked about sam and even just the idea of going to homecoming with him.

after biology, cindy found y/n and gave her some odd instructions with a sly smile. "right after class, your last class of the day, you know like right before cheer practice, wait in the hall right next to the water fountain. okay?"

"uh... sure?" y/n agreed, confused why cindy was more jumpy than usual.

"oh, excellent! i'll see you at practice then, alright?"

"yeah, alright. see ya, cindy!" y/n said before turning and walking to class.

꧁time skip꧂

after class, y/n made her way to the water fountain outside of the gym, nervous she'd be late to practice because she hadn't even changed into her cheer uniform yet.

she exhaled in frustration, confused why cindy directed her to wait in the hall for no reason. right as she turned and opened the door to the gym, y/n heard sams voice call her name out.

"sam?" y/n asked as she turned around and looked at him with confusion. "uh, what are you doing here?"

"oh, uh, well, cindy. she uh, she told me that you had something to ask me?" y/n took notice that he seemed incredibly nervous and had a pink tint on his cheeks. for a moment y/n thought it was because he actually had a crush on her, but then she remembered he was just running. little did she know, it was both from running and nervousness of being in the presence of his crush. "i'm sorry i'm late, i ran as fast as i could. i hope you're not late to cheer practice because of me."

y/n smiled at his concern, then informed him she wasn't late just yet.

"oh, good. so, uh, what was it you wanted to ask me?"

"oh, uh, well," y/n made a note to self to scold cindy during cheer practice, but also thank her for the extra push she needed. "do you have a date to homecoming?"

"you're kidding, right?" he said as he laughed. y/n smiled out of confusion and admiration of his laugh that made her want to laugh along even over the stupidest things. "oh, you're serious. um, no. no way, i don't have a date. uh, what about you?"

"oh, no i don't have a date yet."

"oh, really?" he asked in surprise. y/n nodded, then muttered wow, then said, "i really thought all the guys in this school would've asked you to homecoming by now."

y/n laughed at his exaggerations, making him smile, then said, "well a few have, but they're all jocks and not my type."

"your type, huh..?"

"uh, yeah." y/n said as she started laughing again, making sam smile again.

"well sam, i gotta get to cheer practice now."

"oh, yeah, sure." he said as he smiled, waved, muttered bye then turned to leave.

"hey wait a minute, sam."

he turned around in confusion. "yeah?"

"i still have a question to ask you, remember?" she asked with a smirk.

"oh, right." he said as he laughed from embarrassment and nervousness.

"so sam, would you maybe wanna go to homecoming with me? you know, like, as my date?"

sams eyebrows rose to their highest point, and he began nodding his head feverishly. "yeah, yeah i'd love to, y/n."

"great." y/n said as she smiled in triumph. "i have to cheer for the game, but maybe afterwards we can meet at that diner by the comic book store, so you know which one i'm taking about? the one with the batman poster and caddy shack posters in the windows?" sam nodded his head, surprised she knew what comic book store she was talking about. "well maybe we can go to that diner and get some food before the dance?"

"yeah, that sounds great. um, how about an hour after the game, is that too soon after the game? or, or too late?"

"no no, that's great. so an hour after the game at that diner. i'll see you then, sam." y/n finished with a smile, mirroring sam's own wide smile.

"yeah, i'll see you then, y/n. bye," he finished with a wave as she turned to open the gym door, going inside after a final smile and wave towards sam.

after a few seconds of staring at the closed gym door, sam jumped in the air as he cheered, "yes!"

he was incredibly psyched about going to homecoming with y/n, and was just as excited about telling bill and neal, who would probably accuse him of lying. but sam didn't care, it was true and he knew it, even if it all felt like a dream, an amazing dream where his crush was going to be his date to homecoming.

________

well i watched a lot of freaks and geeks this past week instead of doing homework and since i love the show so much i got a lineup of f&g imagines ahead, starting with the geeky sam weir :) i've also got a requested imagine and a requested part 2 coming up, which should all be published really soon.

i hope none of the characters were ooc, i really loved writing this so i might do a part 2

also, i'm considering publishing a ff for the outsiders. i have a couple chapters but i'm not sure if i want to publish them just yet or not. anyways, just lettin ya know

sincerely yours,
E

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

740K 16.6K 45
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.1M 18.9K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1.3M 50.3K 54
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
130K 2.5K 43
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...