touch (bucky barns x reader)

By bucky_parker_rodgers

Ex hydra assassin turned avenger. Powers of unthinkable proportion. You. HIGHEST RANKING: #1 IN BUCKYBARNS #... More

the rescue
pain
free falling
energy.
scream
smile
combat
touch
wake up.
pancakes and chicken
wakanda
tests
fresh air.
help.
sleep.
goodbyes
call
target confirmed
IMPORTANT A/N
good vibrations
the good fight.
well shit
the good fight pt. 2
control
recovery.
who?
quick question a/n
fire
water
earth
air
telikanisis.
flight.
oh shit
oh shit pt.2
go faster
home again
fuck this.
work
goodbye.
where did you go
not with out you
connected
publicity
come back to me.
connect
holy shit
taken.
avengers
assemble.
a/n
what did they do to you.
ouch
reunion
Peter parker
City lights
city lights pt.2
I got tagged( not a chapter)
city lights pt.3
city lights pt.4
city lights pt.5
separation
we find the defendant
quick question a/n
doll
a/n saying goodbye.
home
an important update a/n
another update a/n
home pt2
edge
...
.....
A/N

space?

10.4K 159 257
By bucky_parker_rodgers

You wake with a jolt, hearing a muffled scream. You instantly look at Bucky who is sound asleep beneath you.

You listen, and hear it again. You gently sit up a bit, propping yourself up on your elbow and rubbing the sleep from your eyes.  You hear it again, but this time your eyes shoot open and you sit up. Who ever is screaming sounds.... Broken.

You reach over and gently shake Bucky awake, and eventually his eyes flutter open, then he jumps up and starts looking you over.

Bucky" what's wrong are you ok?"

You put your hand on his chest to calm him.

You" I'm ok, but someone else isn-"

As your speaking another scream echoes through the floor.

Bucky's eyebrows furrow in confusion, and you both get up and walk out of your room.

Bucky" it doesn't sound like Steve"

And he's right because two seconds later steve's rushes out of his room, half asleep, trying to put a shirt on. As soon as he sees you and Bucky he breathes a sigh of relief, then gets even more concerned.

Steve" who's screaming?"

You and Bucky just shrug your shoulders.

You" jarvis, who is screaming?"

Jarvis" Mr. Loki seems to be the one under duress."

You all look at each other with apprehensive glances the rush to the elevator, going up to thor's floor.

The screaming only gets louder. You can't tell what he is screaming until the elevator doors open and you step out.

He's screaming for help. For someone to stop. Bucky, you, and Steve, follow the noise untill you come to one of the bedrooms.

Loki is in hysterics, kicking and thrashing, screaming, tears running down his face. And Thor is holding him, trying to keep him from hurting himself or someone else. Thor looks up at you three desperate.

Thor" he just started screaming, I've never seen him like this."

You instantly step forward and walk up to him and Loki.

You" hell be ok, he's having a night terror. There not common but some of us get them."

You place your hands on loki's head and speak to him telepathically so he will actually hear you.

You" LOKI. ITS OK. WAKE UP. "

Suddenly he takes in a gulp full of air and his eyes shoot fully open. He starts looking around frantically and trying to get out of thor's and your grip.

You" Loki, Loki, hey. Look at me everything is ok. Your on midgard. In the avengers tower with Thor. Your safe."

When the look of recognition crosses over his face you take away your hands. His face turns to Thor, and he does something none of you expect.

He turns and clings to Thor as tight as he can.

Loki" he's coming we have to run"

Thor" Loki, no one is coming"

Loki pulls back. His eyes are wild with fear.

Loki" yes he is. Thanos. He's always been coming. We can't stop him. He's going to asgard we need to warn them."

Thor's eyes widen.

Thor" Loki, what do you mean."

Bucky moves forward and helps get Loki off the floor and onto the bed. Thor sits next to him and you crouch infront of Loki.

Loki" thanos, he's going to destroy asgard. He's going to kill Half of the population at least. That's his goal for the entire universe. He wants to rid it of half of all living things. He says it will bring peace. He's already done it to hundreds of planets."

Thor looks at you three extremely concerned.

Steve" jarvis, get everyone to the common floor. Code red."

You give Loki a smile.

You" well figure this out. Ok? For now let's get you into some warm clothes and something to eat."

Thor" we have some asgardian tea if that would help."

You smile at Thor.

You" that's perfect."

Bucky" I'll go put the kettle on in the common."

He gives your shoulder a squeeze , then walk out of the room and Into the elevator.

Steve goes into the closet and grabs a sweater, then hands it to loki.

He gets it on with thor's help. 

You" c'mon let's get down to the floor so we can figure out a plan."

Loki" our plan should be to go to Asgard and leave with everyone."

You" that's an option, but there would still be complications with that. Let's go talk to everyone ok? Jarvis, please call a code red. Common room."

He nods and looks over at his clock seeing that it's only just passed 1 am

Loki" I'm sorry for disturbing your rest"

You give him a smile.

You" it's ok we would have been up in a couple hours anyway."

You stand and nod twords the door, and Thor and Loki stand and you walk out of his room, take the elevator down to the commons, and go to the couches. A few seconds after you sit you hear a thud then knocking.

You look over at the window and see peter. You hop up and open the window for him to crawl in.

You" hey, what are you doing here? How was patrol?"

He takes off his mask and gives you a smile.

Peter" patrol was good, nothing to exciting. But Friday told me someone put out a code red, is everything ok?"

You nod.

You" go get changed well explain in a second.

He nods then goes to the elevator. A minute later, Tony Nat and bruce step through.

Tony" what's going on? What's with the code red?"

You" we have an issue on Asgard."

Bucky walks in with a cup of tea and hands it to loki. Causing all three of them to raise their eyebrows in shock.

Tony" what's up with leather?"

Loki gives Tony a " did you seriously just call me that" glare, and Tony just raises his hands.

Tony" point proven."

Bucky walks over to you and you sit together on the couch.

Peter gets back a few seconds later in a pair of sweats and sits next to you resting his head on your shoulder and closing his eyes.

You rub his back and place a kiss to the top of his head.

You" peter if your tired you can go home and sleep"

He opens his eyes and looks up to you.

Peter" it's ok, I Wana hear what's going on and I can just sleep here."

You give him a nod. Wanda and peitro run out the elevator.

Wanda" who's hurt?"

Steve" no one, yet.. just take a seat.."

everyone sits and your brows furrow.

You" do we know where clint is?"

Nat" oh yeah sorry, he went home. He's on standby though so we can give him a ring. He should just be getting ready for bed. "

You" call him."

She nods.

Tony" jarvis, video call clint."

A screen pops up a few seconds later with clients face.

Clint" not even 24 hours and your already calling me stark, miss me that much?

Tony" yeah yeah, we have a situation."

Clint" what is it"

You look to loki who looks around at everyone. You give him a nod then he takes a deep breath. All heads turn to him as he speaks.

Loki" thanos. He's going to destroy asgard and wipe out half of the population. And he won't stop there."

At this the rest of the team becomes completely alert.

Nat" what do you mean he won't stop there? Who is thanos? How do you know he's going to Asgard of?"

Loki looks down.

Loki" thanos is the reason the events of new York took place. He supplied the army. And I can't explain how I know is what I saw."

Tony" well what did you see?"

Loki" I don't know how to explain it. Obviously he was there, but it was more like a series of what you call photographs."

You" Loki, if you'll allow me to, I can see the images in your head, then show them to everyone."

He heasitenly nods.

You" I need you to be open to me getting in there. The more you relax the better. "

He nods again, and you hold squeeze Bucky's arm and look at him.

You" can you get me something to eat? Since I haven't eaten yet my powers might take more out of me then usual."

Bucky" sure doll. You want some cereal?"

You smile and nod.

You" that works yeah."

He gives your knee a squeeze then gets up and goes to the kitchen.

You turn to loki.

You" hey Bucky, get ready."

You shout to him.

Bucky" go ahead!"

You" ok Loki. Here we go."

You look inside his head, finding it much easier than last time since he's not resistant. You see images of destruction. Families being separated. People screaming.

Then mass executions.

Your hand flies up to your mouth as tears well in your eyes. Your other hand grips at the first thing it finds which just happens to be peters hand.

Peter" sissy are you ok?"

You nod with a sniffle.

You" guys, this is... Horrible. I don't know if you want to see this. Loki I'm so sorry you had to see that."

Loki" that's just it, I didn't see it myself. I have no idea how it got in my head."

Tony" sparkles we need to know what we're up against. Show us."

You sigh and turn to peter.

You" pete, this is really bad. I don't think you should see it. You can still help fight but this... I don't want those in your head."

He nods

Peter" I get it. Just show me the bare minimum."

You nod.

You" brace yourselves."

You push the images to them, and when your done they all just look at each other in horror. You then show peter a few snippets and his hand tightens around yours.

Tony" yeah I'd say we have a big fucking problem on our hands."

The rest of the team just nods.

Bucky walks back in with a furrowed brow and your cereal. His face softens when he gets to you and he sets the cereal on the table and sits next to you grabbing your other hand and wiping away a tear that's started to fall down your cheek.

Bucky" hey take a deep breath your ok."

You do as he says and give his hand a squeeze.

Thor" we need to leave for Asgard as soon as possible."

Loki" I agree, but what can we do other then try to evacuate everyone."

You all look at each other.

Thor" when we get to Asgard we will think of something else, but for now, me and Loki will go back. Well get our people away from our realm."

Loki" brother we cannot let Asgard fall"

Thor looks at Loki and places a hand on his shoulder.

Thor" I don't think we have any choice."

Tony" hold on, hold on, were not just going to let you go alone. If this thanos dude is really this dangerous then we need to fight him when we know we have the upper advantage. You guys know Asgard like the back of your hand. That levels the playing field a bit, but we still need a better plan then getting everyone and running. If he's done this before, hell just move on to a different planet. We can't just trade the destruction of one world for another."

Nat" how is he even able to do this, does he have powers? I get he has an army but it can be bigger than a whole planets population"

Loki" I think I know, but i don't even want to go down that road because it would mean... Devistation beyond comprehension."

You all look at each other worried.

Thor" Loki and I will travel back to Asgard and get our people off the planet. Then if we can we will  formulate an attack plan against thanos. We know where he will eventually be so at least we will be able to keep track of him."

Bruce" I'll go with. I'm extra muscle and I can help with any injury's if need be."

You all look at him shocked.

Tony" bruce-"

Bruce" Tony, they can't go it alone, and if we all go, and Something goes wrong, then no one will be here to warn everyone. I can help, and I'm going to. End of discussion."

Thor" thank you.. bruce, truly I mean it."

Tony" ok. I guess, get everyone to earth. I'll call some ties in the government and get you guys a place to set up shop."

Thor nod to him appreciatively.

Thor" I'll go gather necessities"

Bruce" I'll go get my things."

You all look at each other as they walk of, nerves starting to eat at all your stomachs.

A few minutes later, both bruce and Loki return with a few bags.

Thor" where can himdall open the bifrost?"

Tony" you guys can use the roof."

It takes two trips, but you all take the elevator up.

Bruce, Loki, and Thor stand facing you. Tony lets out a sigh and steps forward.

Tony" be careful. If something goes wrong come straight back."

He then hugs each of the men, including Loki catching him off guard.

You all move forward and give them hugs, bruce gives your back a little rub, Thor picks you up gently off the ground, and Loki wraps his arms tightly around you and rest his cheek on your head.

You threaten them all telling them if they don't make it back you'll kill them causing everyone to let out a tense chuckle.

Then when everyone has said there farewells, Thor grabs loki's and Bruce's hand and looks up twords the sky.

Thor" hymdall, you know what to do."

You all take a few steps back and then suddenly the clouds above you start swirling, the wind starts to blow, then a bright almost stained glass looking light fills the air around you and ingulfs the three men, then as suddenly as it started, it stops. And their gone.

Tony" jarvis take a sample of the residual particles left by the bifrost."

Steve" why are you doing that?"

Tony turns to him.

Tony" it may help us figure out how the bifrost works so that we can create our own. "

It falls silent.

Peter" what do we do now?"

Tony lets out another sigh and walks over and wraps and arm around peters shoulders.

Tony" for now, Ill make some calls, and you go to bed. And we wait. But we stay on high alert."

You all nod, them you give peter a kiss on the forehead, sed him off to bed, then slowly the rest of you disperse.

Bucky takes your hand.

Bucky" c'mon let's go lay down for a bit."

You silently nod your head and follow, nat and Clint following you.

Nat walks besides you and gives you a smile.

Nat" you should put on a sweater just fyi. But you go girl."

You frown your eyebrows as she speaks to you telepathically.

Then look down at your shirt.

And see that it's fallen halfway off your shoulder and the line of hickeys on your collar bones are completely exposed. Your eyes widen then you just look forward. Bucky turns his head twords you, and notices your expression.

His eyebrows furrow at you, then his eyes catch a glimpse of your neck as you move your shirt to try and cover them. He just looks forward and smirks then puts his arm around your shoulders. Once you get to the elevators and take them up to your floor, saying bye to nat and Clint on the way as they get off on their floor, and then you and bucky start walking to his room.

Once you get in you close the door, and he pulls you onto the bed. The tv is still softly playing in the background, so he turns the volume up a bit. He lets out a sigh and you look up at him.

You" hey.."

You move his face to look at you and furrow your brows.

He gives you a small smile. Then sits up and moves you so your straddling his lap.

Bucky" I know this is probably the worst time.. but last night.. when we.. I was sort of still.. sorry I'm trying to find a way to word this without sounding like a prick"

He says with a soft Chuckle. You chuckle along and interlock your hands with his, which were resting on his stomach but you grabbed and now moved closer to you.

You" it's ok I get what your saying."

********Trigger warning*******
                Infertility trigger

You look down at your intertwined hands.

Bucky" hey..."

You look up at him for a second and give him a quick smile before looking back down at your hands.

Bucky" you know you don't have to tell me."

You" I know.."

You sit in silence for a minute before you lean forward and rest your head against his chest as he wraps his arms around your waist.

Another few minutes go by before you speak.

You" it happened a little after the experimentation started. They waited until I had everything they knew wouldn't kill me injected.."

He starts rubbing small circle on your hips.

You" they came in with a Gurnee, took me into an or, then knocked me unconscious. When I woke up I had a new scar and some of the worst pain I've ever felt. Then later they told me that they starilzed me. But if I proved to be an asset, they would have me breed the next generation of hydra enforcement. So as for as I know.. I still have everything just not the actual important things. And then they finished experimentation and moved on to conditioning. And then you know the rest."

He pulls you in closer.

Bucky" I'm sorry y/n. I don't know if kids were something you wanted. But I'm sorry that option was taken away from you."

You stay silent, never really having thought about it. But then you sit up to look at his face.

He gives you an empathetic smile.

You" do you?.. Want kids?"

Bucky looks down and smiles.

Bucky" honestly, I don know. On one hand I would love to have a mini us running around, getting absolutely spoiled by everyone. But on the other hand.."

He looks to the side... And down at his metal arm as he clenches his fist.

Bucky" I don't know what I'd do if I ever did anything. To you or to a kid. And with our line of work, especially right now there's a really big chance she could become a target."

You smile at him.

You" so it's a she?"

He smiles back at you. You both sit in a sad yet comfortable silence for a minute.

You" for the record,"

You say leaning towards his shoulder where his arm is attached, kissing the scar, the sitting back up.

You" you are the best man I have ever met. And you know you would never hurt me or anyone on purpose unless absolutely necessary. I trust you with my life James. "

A massive grin breaks out on his face and a slight blush actually works onto his cheeks.

You let out a chuckle.

You" what?"

Bucky" nothing, I just really like my name when you say it."

You both smile at each other, then he pulls you forward to rest on his chest. One had rest on your thigh and the other gently rubs your back.

After a while through the contentment you feel the same nagging feeling in Bucky as you do your self.

You" this fight is going to be big.. isn't it."

Bucky" yeah doll.. I think it will be. But do you remember the promise I made?"

You smile up at him.

You" you've made alot of promises."

He just smiles and shakes his head.

Bucky" before the press conference when I gave you your necklace. I told you that no matter what I would always find you. And I want you to know that that promise will be kept for as long as I'm able."

A/n

Hello loves!!

Sorry this took so long to get out. But, for those of you who saw my announcement, good luck 😈.

Let me know how you are!!!! I love hearing from you guys!

ASLO HAPPY PRIDE MOTHER FUCKERS.

As a bi sexual myself this month means the world to me especially now. I want everyone to know that this is a safe heaven for Everybody. no matter race, religion, sexual orientation, gender, what ever. As long as you come with love you're welcome here.

Be kind

Be safe

Love endlessly

Love you all
                     - R

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.3K 428 23
This is just a book of imagines. (note that these are old! definitely not the best quality.)
1.1M 41K 50
❝Whatever doesn't kill me had better start running.❞ [across the marvel cinematic universe] [ant-man - spider-man:homecoming] [book two of ?]
243K 6.1K 49
"𝘏𝘢𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘴 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘣𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘤𝘦𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨?" [ avengers ] - [ avengers: infinity war] war...
70.1K 1.9K 40
Imagines of ya gurl the Scarlett Witch or Wanda Maximoff. Whatever you prefer to call