ππ‘πˆπ‚π„. DAISUKE KAMBE

By tokkidino

ππ‘πˆπ‚π„. D IN DAISUKE STANDS FOR DADDY. a rollercoaster ride where in she was forced to become h... More

δΎ‘ζ Ό ; prologue.
第一章 ; worthy enough to join.
第二章 ; the two persons.
第三章 ; cynical thoughts.
第四章 ; tomatoe ketchup.
第5章 ; accidentally in his car.
第六章 ; bedroom floor.
第7章 ; assistance.
8η«  ; the female celebrity.
第九章 ; a different thank-you.
第十章 ; the millionare's house.
第十一章 ; chef amorcito.
12η«  ; indirect peck on the cheek.
13η«  ; that cafΓ© waiter.
14η«  ; master amorcito.
15η«  ; jealous much(?)
16η«  ; tastier than coffee.
第17章 ; sick of his touch.
18η«  ; fever by you.
第十九章 ; modern detectives agency.
第20章 ; boyfriend.
21η«  ; the reason why i can't sleep.
22η«  ; slept for eight hours.
23η«  ; shirtless millionare.
24η«  ; first time hearing you say that.
25η«  ; not just friends.
26η«  ; time to apologize.
27η«  ; back to reality.
28η«  ; adopted.
チャプター29 ; impatient millionare.
30η«  ; marriage contract.
31η«  ; future mrs. kambe.
32η«  ; not allowed to get drunk.
33η«  ; sister-in-law.
34η«  ; starting the preparations.
35η«  ; officially married yehey woo hoo readers.
36η«  ; a boring, failed hangout.
37η«  ; punishment.
第38章 ; following accounts.
39η«  ; insect.
第40章 ; bathtub.
41η«  ; she's back in tokyo.
第42章 ; temporary pleasure.
第43章 ; both at faults.
第44章 ; sincere ily.
45η«  ; separation(?)
46η«  ; helpless millionare.
47η«  ; idk what to name the chapter.
48η«  ; suzue & (y/n) are in good terms now.
49η«  ; angry millionaire.
t a g
第50章 ; sorry i cant write lemon im underage lol im a disappointment
第51章 ; "wanna do the thing again?"
第52章 ; future child.
第53章 ; 2020 christmas special.
第54章 ; hello the start of my 2021 sucks i hate it.
第55章 ; why does daipuke likes (y/n)? hm how i fckin wonder.
第57章 ; you are all sleeping on pretty kato.
I'm sorry. Bye wattpad I'm leaving.
第58章 ; HAHA im back sorry for the long wait.
第59章 ; daiki.
第60章 ; im not dead.
side chapter, epilogue (short)

第56章 ; only with you.

2.1K 75 41
By tokkidino

˗ˏ 💸 ˎ˗‍‍‍‍

✎ ᝰ┆ @tokkidino
——— • 価格 • ———

» [chapter fifty-six] «
0:00 ─〇───── 1:11
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

___ ° ° '

"VALENTINE'S day? What messed up shit is that?" Kato arched one of his eyebrows while glaring at the sign board that was seen outside a flower market with a label 'Flowers for Valentine's Day! FOR SALE!'

Today, you had to go to the hospital with Atasha since its needed as an appointment from your doctor. So your older brother and Daisuke was left all alone in the mansion, but once they got bored they both decided to do something productive.

And from all of the things this sexy idiots could do, they picked to get ready for the upcoming holiday which is to buy some fancy chocolates and flowers to give for a special someone.

So far, both of them has only been silently standing still like some old statue in front of a large scenery of a busy flower market.

Kato had his hands tucked in his gray sweatpants' pockets while Daisuke was stuck in a shirt and pants combo which was Kato's share of casual attire for the millionaire. "They said that if you have someone you like, you should buy flowers or chocolates to them."

Kato looked at Daisuke as if he was looking at dog's poo, pure disgust. "Who the hell is 'they'?"

The millionaire fidgets, adverting his eyes; glancing at the pretty flowers near him. "I searched it up in Goggles."

"What? Goggles? You're not making any sense, human-money magnet."

"Yes. The internet."

Kato rubbed his nape while actually thinking hard, trying to think what the human-money magnet who was beside him meant.

Kato snapped his fingers when he got the idea. "Ah! You mean 'Google'?" 

"Gogol..eh? What is that?" 

The millionaire's response made Kato burst into heavy laughter, his eyes tearing up at the end. Daisuke only gave him a genuine perplexed look like a child staring at his parents in confusion while his parents had dirty talks. (a/n: sorry idk what uhm)

He placed his palm on the millionaire's shoulder with weak knees to take a moment to catch his breath as he finally stops cackling in laughter. "Ha.. anyways, why are we here again?"

Like fate, or probably just a coincidence- Hiroto, Keo and Hanji was seen yet again walking on the same street Daisuke and Kato is in. 

What a rare sight, hopefully the readers' didn't forget this three sexy ducklings. When Hiroto noticed the two whom was unfortunately still standing like two frozen statues in front of the flowers market, nothing changed.

"Hey!" Hiroto raised a hand with a warm smile that could cure anyone's depression, no doubt. But its the complete opposite when it comes to other fellas like Kato, Daisuke, Keo and Hanji.

Hiroto walked towards Kato as his smile gets bigger. "Long time no talk!"

Kato shrugged his shoulders at him, "Let's keep it that way." then finally moved, walking towards a bucket of pale yellow flowers that caught his attention.

Keo chuckles, "Kato never changes." Hanji brushes his front hair with his fingers and smirks, "That's why he's still single."

(a/n: omg hanji no u did not just 💀)

At the end, all of this five hot males have bought what kind of flower and chocolate they wanted. So far, Kato chose a bouquet Hellebores mixed with lilies and Daisuke chose the traditional and very yet average bouquet of roses. And of course, a whole five packs of Ferrero Rocher.

After Daisuke paid for the flowers and chocolates, both of them started walking off to leave and go back to the mansion. "You know I could just call someone to pick us up from here." the raven man suggested.

"Oh, right. Go ahead."

"Should I text her?" Kato asks the millionaire, while they where getting off the van.

"Amorcito?"

"Assuming that's my annoying sister, yes." he grabs his phone and pressed whatever and whatnots and started chatting you who was chilling inside the mansion, also just back from the hospital.

< My single pringle brother like the person reading this >

hey stupid, go to the window 
sent at 9:02PM

MY PREGNANT SISTER is typing...

< MY PREGNANT SISTER >

i'm here
delivered

jump
sent at 9:03PM

You dramatically stared at your phone in disbelief. You hopped out of the king-sized bed and glided towards the back window, you saw nothing.

Gliding again on your mario socks with matching mario pajamas but this time to the other window, the front one and saw your older brother and husband looking at you the instant when they saw you.

They both smiled when they saw you. You lifted a brow at them and yelled, "Am I supposed to jump now?"

Once you got downstairs, Kato immediately gave you the bouquet of flowers he gave for you. You smiled but it didn't last that you instantly frowned, "Where's the chocolates?"

He whistled, turning his head to another direction while avoiding contact with you with his hands behind him pretending to be all chill. "I kept it for myself."

Your frown deepens, "But I can't eat flowers-"

Kato laughed and gave you a pack of ferrero rocher where he was holding, hiding at his back. "I'm just kidding. But ouch, that hurts.. you wouldn't appreciate what I got you if its just flowers?"

You shrugged, giving the cold shoulder while at the same quickly taking the chocolate from Kato. "Yeah, who do you think I am?"

"You spoiled brat, didn't you know there's like a hundred more of chocolate in this mansion's kitchen?"

"I'm too lazy to go to kitchen, it feels like walking from Japan to another country."

Kato rolled his eyes and just walked passed by you. You giggled and grabbed his arm that startled him a bit, "I'm joking, you idiot! Thank you for this!" you gave him a wholesome hug.

As surprised as he was, he just let out a relieved sigh and smiled while returning the hug.

"You look so cute outside here in your pajamas." you felt a pair of arms snuggling from your back wrapping on your waist while his head is laid beside your neck, all cozy.

You can already tell who was behind you just by hearing his voice. "I know right."

He plants a kiss on your nape while your eyes and hands were busy on your phone. "Did you like the roses?"

You paused then responded, "I liked the chocolates."

You could hear his chilly breathing beside your neck, "Well.. do you know what I like?"

"Me?"

"No. I like myself.."

"Ha-ha, comedy gold right here guys."

"..I like myself only being with you." he whispers close to your ear while quickly taking your phone from your hands. You whined and pouted at him, "I was chatting someone!"

He smirks and turned you around, chest to chest; you blushed when you noticed that he was leaning closer and closer to your face and blushed harder when you realized what he wanted.

"Its been awhile since I desperately wanted to kiss you that doesn't just lasts for five seconds." he looked so sexy, handsome that anyone could easily get turned and aroused on by this. Even guys would just turn gay just for him, for sure.

Not even a second waited, his lips met yours and he savored your mouth. You could feel his arms sneaking under your shirt at your back, you were gasping for air the whole time.

He pulled back, breaking the kiss and his pressed forehead on yours while staring directly at your tired eyes, breathing heavily like you. He smiles, "I really do like it when I see myself only being with you."

___ ° ° '

(a/n): it legit felt like as if i did something bad while writing the end of this chapter lmao

- tokkidino

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.3K 2.5K 51
going to Japan is quite hard for her since growing up on such wealthy family, Y/n L/n is sent to do a task for her father if she wished to have freed...
99.3K 4.8K 17
β€’ β€’ β€’ Daichi: This was a bad idea. I'm leaving. GreatHornedAce: DAICHI NO UR THE GLUE THAT HOLDS THIS FAMILY TOGETHER Daichi: What family GreatHorne...
144K 5.4K 21
THIS IS THE OLD VERSION! --- It all started with a simple caramel apple. If you had known, you wouldn't have given him a gift to show your gratitude...
85.5K 1.4K 17
π”»π•’π•šπ•€π•¦π•œπ•– 𝕩 ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 "𝕀 π•‘π•£π• π•žπ•šπ•€π•– 𝕀'𝕝𝕝 π•€π•‘π• π•šπ• π•ͺ𝕠𝕦 π•€π• π• π•Ÿ 𝕓𝕖𝕒𝕦π•₯π•šπ•—π•¦π•...π•Šπ•  𝕛𝕦𝕀π•₯ 𝕣𝕖𝕝𝕒𝕩 π•¨π•™π•šπ•π•– 𝕀 𝕑𝕝...