๐ˆ๐‚๐˜ ๐‡๐Ž๐“ ๐˜ด. ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ...

Av SUNARlN

โ ๐’๐Ž๐Œ๐„๐“๐ˆ๐Œ๐„๐’ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐‡๐„๐€๐‘๐“ ๐๐„๐„๐ƒ๐’ ๐Œ๐Ž๐‘๐„ ๐“๐ˆ๐Œ๐„ ๐“๐Ž ๐€๐‚๐‚๐„๐๐“ ๐–๐‡๐€๐“ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐Œ๏ฟฝ... Mer

๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
01. ๐˜Š๐˜“๐˜ˆ๐˜š๐˜š 1-๐˜ˆ
02. ๐˜”๐˜  ๐˜ž๐˜๐˜๐˜Œ
03. ๐˜๐˜Œ๐˜™๐˜–๐˜Œ๐˜š ๐˜ท๐˜ด. ๐˜๐˜๐˜“๐˜“๐˜ˆ๐˜๐˜•๐˜š
04. ๐˜๐˜๐˜‹๐˜ˆ ๐˜๐˜–๐˜™ ๐˜™๐˜Œ๐˜—๐˜™๐˜Œ๐˜š๐˜Œ๐˜•๐˜›๐˜ˆ๐˜›๐˜๐˜๐˜Œ
06. ๐˜๐˜•๐˜›๐˜– ๐˜›๐˜๐˜Œ ๐˜œ๐˜•๐˜’๐˜•๐˜–๐˜ž๐˜•
07. ๐˜–๐˜๐˜Œ๐˜™๐˜‹๐˜™๐˜๐˜๐˜Œ
08. ๐˜‰๐˜ˆ๐˜›๐˜
09. ๐˜Š๐˜๐˜ˆ๐˜•๐˜Ž๐˜Œ๐˜š
10. ๐˜‰๐˜–๐˜“๐˜‹, ๐˜‰๐˜–๐˜“๐˜‹๐˜Œ๐˜™, ๐˜‰๐˜–๐˜“๐˜‹๐˜Œ๐˜š๐˜›
11. ๐˜ž๐˜Œ๐˜ˆ๐˜—๐˜–๐˜• ๐˜–๐˜ ๐˜ž๐˜ˆ๐˜™
12. ๐˜•๐˜–๐˜› ๐˜ˆ ๐˜š๐˜๐˜‹๐˜Œ ๐˜Š๐˜๐˜๐˜Š๐˜’
13. ๐˜๐˜™๐˜Œ๐˜Œ๐˜‹๐˜–๐˜”
14. ๐˜–๐˜œ๐˜› ๐˜–๐˜ ๐˜ ๐˜–๐˜œ๐˜™ ๐˜“๐˜Œ๐˜ˆ๐˜Ž๐˜œ๐˜Œ
15. ๐˜Š๐˜ˆ๐˜• ๐˜ž๐˜Œ ๐˜‰๐˜Œ ๐˜๐˜™๐˜๐˜Œ๐˜•๐˜‹๐˜š?
16. ๐˜‹๐˜Œ๐˜š๐˜๐˜™๐˜Œ
17. ๐˜“๐˜Œ๐˜› ๐˜“๐˜–๐˜–๐˜š๐˜Œ
18. ๐˜”๐˜œ๐˜Ž๐˜๐˜”๐˜ˆ๐˜™๐˜œ ๐˜’๐˜Œ๐˜•๐˜›๐˜ˆ๐˜™๐˜–ฬ„
19. ๐˜Š๐˜ˆ๐˜๐˜ˆ๐˜“๐˜™๐˜  ๐˜‰๐˜ˆ๐˜›๐˜›๐˜“๐˜Œ
20. ๐˜–๐˜•๐˜“๐˜  ๐˜ ๐˜–๐˜œ๐˜™๐˜š
21. ๐˜š๐˜Œ๐˜“๐˜๐˜๐˜š๐˜
22. ๐˜š๐˜›๐˜™๐˜ˆ๐˜•๐˜Ž๐˜Œ๐˜™๐˜š
23. ๐˜๐˜๐˜“๐˜“๐˜ˆ๐˜๐˜•๐˜Œ๐˜š๐˜š
24.๐˜ž๐˜๐˜– ๐˜•๐˜Œ๐˜Œ๐˜‹๐˜š ๐˜›๐˜– ๐˜ˆ๐˜—๐˜–๐˜“๐˜–๐˜Ž๐˜๐˜ก๐˜Œ?
25. ๐˜‰๐˜“๐˜–๐˜–๐˜‹๐˜  ๐˜‹๐˜Œ๐˜๐˜Œ๐˜ˆ๐˜›
26. ๐˜‰๐˜“๐˜œ๐˜Œ
27. ๐˜Œ๐˜•๐˜‹๐˜Œ๐˜ˆ๐˜๐˜–๐˜™'๐˜ด ๐˜ˆ๐˜Ž๐˜Œ๐˜•๐˜Š๐˜ 
28. ๐˜’๐˜๐˜“๐˜“๐˜Œ๐˜™ ๐˜๐˜• ๐˜›๐˜๐˜Œ ๐˜Š๐˜๐˜›๐˜  (1)
29. ๐˜’๐˜๐˜“๐˜“๐˜Œ๐˜™ ๐˜๐˜• ๐˜›๐˜๐˜Œ ๐˜Š๐˜๐˜›๐˜  (2)
30.๐˜›๐˜ˆ๐˜’๐˜ˆ๐˜๐˜ˆ๐˜š๐˜๐˜ ๐˜ /๐˜•: ๐˜–๐˜™๐˜๐˜Ž๐˜๐˜•
31.๐˜ž๐˜๐˜›๐˜๐˜๐˜• ๐˜™๐˜Œ๐˜ˆ๐˜Š๐˜
32. ๐˜˜๐˜œ๐˜๐˜™๐˜’: ๐˜๐˜•๐˜๐˜–๐˜™๐˜”๐˜ˆ๐˜›๐˜๐˜–๐˜•
33. ๐˜ˆ๐˜“๐˜ž๐˜ˆ๐˜ ๐˜š ๐˜‰๐˜  ๐˜ ๐˜–๐˜œ๐˜™ ๐˜š๐˜๐˜‹๐˜Œ
34. ๐˜Ž๐˜œ๐˜๐˜“๐˜›๐˜  ๐˜๐˜Œ๐˜ˆ๐˜™๐˜›
35. ๐˜›๐˜™๐˜ˆ๐˜๐˜•๐˜๐˜•๐˜Ž ๐˜Š๐˜ˆ๐˜”๐˜—
35.5: No One's Home So..

05. ๐˜˜๐˜œ๐˜๐˜™๐˜’: ๐˜‰๐˜™๐˜ˆ๐˜๐˜•๐˜ž๐˜ˆ๐˜š๐˜๐˜๐˜•๐˜Ž

24.8K 1K 1K
Av SUNARlN

QUIRK: BRAINWASHING
─────✧❅✦❅✧─────

The panic caused by the reporters has been resolved quickly and everything went back to normal shortly. You didn't have the appetite to resumed eating so you decided to take a stroll around.

Glancing at your phone, you check at the time before your afternoon class. You still have at least 15 minutes before the class starts so you decided to find a vending machine to get yourself a drink.

You see Bakugo bend down to get his own drink from the machine. He pays no attention to you and quickly opens his drink, taking a swig of it.

Bakugo glares at you from his peripherals but doesn't say anything. He moves away from the vending machine and watches you as you buy yourself a drink.

His furious vermillion eyes had reminded you of the devil that still haunts you to this very day. The sole reason why your Quirk has began craving for bloodshed whenever you use it in a fight.

You internally slap yourself and open the cold milk, chugging it quickly. You throw the milk carton in the trash, Bakugo stands by the side in silence.

Ignoring the explosive boy like he ignored you, you make your way back to the classroom. Bakugo on the other hand observes your retreating figure.

"Shinso!" You shouted as soon as you see the familiar purple haired boy. Shinso looks around wondering who called him, so you wave your hand high up so he could spot you.

The boy spots you quickly but pretends he didn't see you and walks away, both hands in his pockets. You pout before jogging towards him in a hurry.

"Why are you running?" you ask as he increases his pace. You catch up to him quickly, grabbing his wrist to stop him. "What's wrong?"

"You running after me is what's wrong. What do you want?" he hissed, pulling his wrist away from your grip. "Aren't you supposed to be in your hero class by now doing hero things?" he sarcastically added.

"What's wrong with talking to you?" you question back, tilting your head to the side. His purple eyes glares at you in annoyance, but you choose to ignore it. "Aren't we friends now? Besides, I still owe you a drink! Right?"

"Friends?" he scoffed, rolling his eyes. "As expected from someone in the Hero Course. You just want to feel good about yourself since you're in the Hero class that's why you're doing this."

"Hah?" You suddenly feel annoyed by the way he's speaking to you. "The hell are you talking about?"

"Don't you find it strange for a Hero student making friends with someone from the General Studies? For someone in the Hero Course, you're so dumb," he jeered before crossing his arms.

You frown at the boy, annoyed and irritated why he's telling you all of this. "What's wrong trying to make friends outside of my class? You think I have an ulterior motive or something?"

"Don't you? That's why you're doing this."

"I don't have one." You mimic the way he crossed his arm. "I'd like to make friends outside of my class too, you know? You don't expect me to keep talking to the same people for 3 years!"

Shinso sighs not believing that he's actually arguing with someone right now. "Why me?"

"Why not? You're hot!"

"I'm.. what?" Shinso has to make sure he heard you right. "What did you just say?"

"I said you're hot and you sound interesting. You sound like you really hate students from the Hero Course too."

You have no shame. At all. Shinso was right when he heard you call him hot and now interesting? He doesn't know how to react now.

"Did someone break your heart from the Hero Course?" You teased, Shinso frowns at you. "Kidding!" You immediately take back your words but another idea pops in your head.

"Let me guess.. You want to be in the Hero Course but you didn't get in because of your Quirk?" You smirk when Shinso widens his eyes at you, but it immediately turns into a sour scowl.

"I'm fucking leaving."

He's itching to use his Quirk and order you to walk away and forget what happened, but a part of him didn't want to do that. You look harmless, but he can't put his guard down since you're in the Hero Course.

"So I did get it right!" You cheered by yourself. He sighs. Shinso just wants to continue his day and be done with your pestering. "Shinso, you said you're in the General Department, right? What's your Quirk?" you questioned him out of pure curiosity.

The purple boy smirks at you as the gods finally took pity on him. "It's Brainwashing." Shinso is confident you'll leave him alone now.

However.

Once he takes a look at your face, you look at him in awe, wonder, and curiosity. He takes a step back in surprise and disbelief.

"Brainwashing? Are you fucking serious right now?" You're flabbergasted, excited, even. He can tell that your eyes are sparkling like someone had replaced your eyes with diamonds. "Tell me you're joking 'cause your quirk is hella OP! Why the hell are you even in the General Department?!"

"Huh?" That's the only word Shinso could ever say right now. You're not scared of him. You're not telling him not to brainwash you. You're not telling him that his Quirk is scary and villainous. You're not reminding him not to turn into a villain in the future.

Just looking at your amazement from hearing his Quirk has made his heart clench in his chest. It made him wonder if this is your Quirk all along.

Truth to be told, you're truly amazed. You've encountered many, many heroes and villains yet you haven't met anyone with a Brainwashing Quirk. Even Aizawa's Erasure Quirk is something you haven't heard of before.

"What are you trying to say?"

"You should definitely be in the Hero Course!" You lightly flick his forehead. "I heard the entrance exam was defeating robots so I guess your Quirk is useless with that, but don't you think the exam lacked adversity? With your Quirk, you can easily defeat and capture villains! You're basically OP!" You're basically rambling now, and Shinso can't keep up with what you're saying. "Your Quirk is even more useful than being invisible!"

Shinso keeps his wide eyes on you. You're basically telling him he should be in the Hero Department, but he's used to hearing he has a villainous Quirk that he's having a hard time accepting your genuine words.

"I just basically told you that you're not supposed to be in the General Studies Course but in the Hero Course. Do you like your potential rotting away?" you asked him, but Shinso is only staring at you without even blinking.

You snort an unattractive laugh and flick his forehead again to snap him out of his trance. "Shinso!"

"Of course not! If it was that easy, I won't be stuck in the General Studies Course," Shinso finally replied, flustered.

He rubs the area where you have flicked his forehead, slightly groaning. "I'm going to make it into the Hero Course whatever happens," Shinso clenches his fist and you smile at him back for his determination.

"Is that possible?"

He nods at you. "The U.A. Sports Festival is held annually. The event itself is broadcasted all over Japan and attended by thousands of people. If I can show my ability through that, there's a high chance that I can be transferred in the Hero Course," he explained, making you nod in understanding.

So far you haven't heard of the U.A. Sports Festival yet and it hasn't been announced by Aizawa. Shinso planning on showcasing his Quirk during a big event only means that he's been planning on getting into the Hero Course from the start.

"I'll be waiting for you in the Hero Course," you smirked at the purple haired boy.

He slightly smirks back at you with a subtle nod, "Yeah. See you there." Now it's his turn to flick your forehead. He's unapologetic when you told him it hurts more than what you did.

"So are we friends now?"

You are annoying, but he thinks you're not too bad to keep around. He appreciates you not judging him about his quirk unlike everyone else.

Aside from his family, you're the only one who didn't judge him or get wary of his Quirk.

"Don't you have class to attend to?"

"Oh shi—"

❅✦❅

Fortunately, you arrive in class on time. And while Aizawa is still absent in the room, you plug in your headset to drown the noise inside the room. You slump down your chair in an unladylike manner, your legs spread open under your desk.

Bakugo's looking at you; his neck craned slightly to the side while his chin rested on his palm. He observes you quietly and you pretend you don't notice him doing so.

Despite the loud blaring of music in your ears, you swear that you hear him click his tongue when he turns away.

You feel oddly relieved when his eyes are finally off of you, but Midoriya's now speaking to you from his seat. You pull off your headset, "You talking to me?" you questioned while pointing at yourself.

Midoriya nods shyly. "Yeah. I was just wondering where you went off to after the chaos has been sorted out," he said. "You disappeared on us."

"Oh.. just went for a walk and had a talk with a friend," you answered, pocketing your headset quickly when Aizawa walks inside the classroom.

You watch as Midoriya stands up from his seat and goes to the front, wondering what he's supposed to say.

Meanwhile Todoroki glance at you from his peripheral view, wondering who this 'friend' of yours that you mentioned to Midoriya.

He won't mention it, but Todoroki had followed you out a minute after you walked away but failed to find you.

You're his fiancé against his liberty, but he has to make things clear for you. But how would he if he doesn't even know what to say?

"I couldn't care less about this so hurry up," Aizawa grumbled, scaring Midoriya to finally say his announcement.

"My position as Class Representative.. I will be passing it to Iida-kun since he's more suited to be our representative," Midoriya smiles at Iida, making you smile too. You're glad that Midoriya also finds Iida to be suitable.

His announcement earns a lot of approvals from the class. Apparently, Iida was the one who calmed the chaos at the cafeteria exit earlier and found his deed worthy.

After that short lived announcement, Aizawa continues his interrupted time.

"For Basic Hero Training this afternoon..uh.. let's see, it's turned into a class with three instructors, All Might, me, and one more person." Aizawa is quick to say his announcement.

Turned into? You wonder if it's going to be a special class, especially since there is one more person involved that you haven't met yet.

Sero raises his hand. "Excuse me! What'll we be doing?"

"Disasters, shipwrecks, and everything in between. It's rescue training," Aizawa replied.

Everyone starts to buzz in excitement and wonder about the upcoming class. You on the other hand sigh and wait for Aizawa to continue.

You're just excited like the others but because of the nature of your Quirk, you find it hard to utilize it for rescuing.

Unless you use the Quirk you've been hiding from everyone else.

"I'm not done talking," Aizawa grumbled. "You can wear your costume or not this time because there are probably costumes that limit your abilities, too," he added, pressing the remote to reveal your costume cases.

"The training will take place off campus so we're taking a bus. That is all. Start getting ready, and don't take your time."

Fortsett รฅ les

You'll Also Like

58.6K 436 11
stop requesting. i will block you. most of these are sad or have serious themes because I like reading and writing angst. - I do not own BNHA or any...
25.4K 1.1K 22
โ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ ๐‘’๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘ , ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘ฆ'๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘”๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ .โž โ๐‘ค-๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก?โž โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ^^ ๐€ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๐˜ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๏ฟฝ...
28.3K 1.5K 78
โ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐œ๐ซ๐š๐ณ๐ฒโž โ‡ข ห—หห‹ ๐˜ ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ, ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๏ฟฝ...