I Love You, Dork. [Shuichi Sa...

By ddlc_enjoyer

Y/N is the Ultimate Guitarist, who's been forced to participate in a killing game with 16 other students. You... More

﹀.﹀Some Things Before You Read This﹀.﹀
﹀.﹀Trapped In A Classroom?﹀.﹀
﹀.﹀Exploring The School﹀.﹀
﹀.﹀Exploring The School PT.2﹀.﹀
﹀.﹀Exploring The School PT.3﹀.﹀
﹀.﹀Exploring The School PT.4﹀.﹀
﹀.﹀Exploring The School PT.5﹀.﹀
﹀.﹀Exploring The School PT.6﹀.﹀
﹀.﹀A Killing Game!?﹀.﹀
﹀.﹀A Way Out Without Killing?﹀.﹀
﹀.﹀No Killing Game?﹀.﹀
﹀.﹀A Mastermind?﹀.﹀
﹀.﹀Dining Hall Meeting﹀.﹀
﹀.﹀New Friendship﹀.﹀
﹀.﹀Falling Apart?﹀.﹀
﹀.﹀A Trip To The Library﹀.﹀
﹀.﹀Death In The Library﹀.﹀
﹀.﹀A Pianist's Doom﹀.﹀
﹀.﹀Surprised Gifts﹀.﹀
﹀.﹀Old Memories﹀.﹀
﹀.﹀Bug Incident﹀.﹀
﹀.﹀A Tennis Player's Death﹀.﹀
﹀.﹀A Maid's Killing﹀.﹀
﹀.﹀More Junk﹀.﹀
﹀.﹀New Acquaintance﹀.﹀
﹀.﹀Angie's Crackheads﹀.﹀
﹀.﹀Angie's Crazy Ideas﹀.﹀
﹀.﹀Nighttime Mission﹀.﹀
﹀.﹀Valentine's Day Special﹀.﹀
﹀.﹀The Artist's Demise﹀.﹀
﹀.﹀Seance Investigation﹀.﹀
﹀.﹀Double Murder!?﹀.﹀
﹀.﹀Selfish Wishes﹀.﹀
﹀.﹀Unexpected Events﹀.﹀
﹀.﹀Friendship Problems﹀.﹀
﹀.﹀Backstory Confessions﹀.﹀
﹀.﹀A Virtual World?﹀.﹀
﹀.﹀In The Virtual World﹀.﹀
﹀.﹀Another Friend Lost﹀.﹀
﹀.﹀The Death Of A Special Friend﹀.﹀
﹀.﹀Sickening Sight﹀.﹀
﹀.﹀Depressing Mornings﹀.﹀
﹀.﹀Little Suprises﹀.﹀
﹀.﹀Convincing Choices﹀.﹀
﹀.﹀Mastermind Reveal﹀.﹀
﹀.﹀Motivating Robot﹀.﹀
﹀.﹀Update﹀.﹀

﹀.﹀A Special Interview﹀.﹀

1.2K 41 113
By ddlc_enjoyer

Ding dong, bing bong!

I wake up to the morning announcement's bell, I rub my eyes and look up at the monitor's screen.

"Rise and shine, ursine!" The bear cubs say in unison.  "OFFICIAL-ANNOUNCEMENT-FROM-THE-ULTIMATE-ACADEMY...IT-IS-NOW-8 A.M" Monodam reminds us. 

"HAVE-A-WONDERFUL-KILLING-SCHOOL-SEMESTER-TODAY." Monodam creepily looks at the camera as he speaks. "Wonderful announcement, Monodam. I can't believe this is your first time." Monophanie compliments her brother. 

"This isn't really your first time, is it? Hey, is it really your first time?" Monotaro asks Monodam. "TH...THIS-IS-MY-FIRST-TIME..." Monodam responds to his siblings. 

"Aw...you're blushing. How cute." Monophanie smiles. "Anyway, we dropped off some presents in your rooms." Monosuke reminds us. Is that why they were in my room yesterday? Eh, probably.

"Cower in fear! 'Cuz hell starts here!" Monosuke exclaims. "So long, bear well!" The Monokubs say in harmony before the monitor's screen fades to black. 

I get out of my bed and stretch, after doing so, I go to my bathroom and brush both my teeth and hair. 

I walk out of my bathroom and finally noticed this "present" the cubs were talking about. I pick up the pad from my table, it says "Kubs Pad" on the back, is this another MonoPad? 

"What in the goddam..." I mumble. I touch the screen and a video starts playing.                           

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Y/N L/N's Motive Video*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

What is your motive video? 

"Alright! Back by popular demand, it's time for the motive video! Who's the most important person in your life? And now, without further ado..."

A picture of me with a guitar and a woman that has a beautiful ring is next to me, her hand on my shoulder with a proud facial expression.

"Y/N L/N,  the Ultimate Guitarist...Thanks to the woman behind her, Quincy Williams, she became an Ultimate! Mrs. Williams showed Y/N how to play every instrument...well most of them." 

"What the!?-" I cut myself off before the picture changes, it was a picture of a crashed car with a body inside that just so happens to look like the woman behind me in the first picture. 

"But, that came to an end when Mrs. Williams died! All thanks to Y/N  and her selfish needs! Mr. William promised himself to take care of Y/N since he actually cared about her and wanted his wife to be happy." 

The picture changed to a selfie that looks like I took it, next to me was an adult man with a wedding ring, similar to the woman's ring from the first photo. 

"Our team has managed to score and exclusive interview with the man himself, Mr. Williams. He was so proud of Y/N L/N to continue his wife's legacy! But don't just take my word for it! Let's hear it straight from the source!"

The screen changes to a video of the man from the 3rd photo, sitting on a table with a smile present on his face. 

"Is Y/N really watching this? Hello! I'm proud of you for everything you've done, I miss you terribly...Stay safe for me, okay? Never stop doing what you love, N/N. I'm rooting for you!" 

I stay silent, what is this video...?

"His wish...is for Y/N to continue doing what she loves doing, which is playing the guitar!  Will Y/N be able to fulfill his wish? Probably! One more thing...shortly after this interview wrapped, this poor man suffered an unfortunate accident...'"

"What the hell!?" I yell, wide-eyed. 

"What kinda accident? It's a secret! Find out for yourself! Puhuhuhuhuhu..."

I drop the Kubs Pad on the floor out of fear and shock. Mr. Williams...I remember him! He was like a father to me... Something happened to him!? I have to get out of here...! 

This is probably that damn bear's motive...I need to get out of here, I HAVE to. I lock the door and stay in my room. I just wanna stay alone in my thoughts. I didn't even notice a few tears were rolling down my cheeks. 

I pinch myself, realizing this isn't a dream. I wipe my tears away and throw the Kubs Pad on the floor. If I need to continue looking tough in other's eyes, I'm gonna have to pretend to be alright. 

I unlock my door and head to the Dining Hall, ignoring everyone who wanted to have a chat with me. I head there and see a worried Shuichi standing in the entrance of the Dining Hall and inside the dining hall were Himiko, Angie, Tsumugi, Kirumi and Kiyo. 

"Hey, has anyone seen Kaito!?" Shuichi asks, panicked. "You seem in panic. Over the Kubs Pad if I'm not mistaken." Kiyo says in a matter-of-fact tone. I walk past Shuichi and head to the table. 

"...What?" Shuichi asks as I take a seat and sit down. "You're not the only one who got one, Shuichi." Angie smiles. "We all did." Angie speaks. "We have all been given "motive videos". However, they have all been mixed up." Kiyo explains. 

"Mixed?" Shuichi asks. "Not all of them were, I got my own motive video." I announce, crossing my arms. "When I woke up, there was a Kubs Pad in my room, but the video on it wasn't even mine-" Tsumugi gets cut off. 

"Tsumugi, we should discuss this once everyone is here." Kirumi states. "Oh, sorry... You're right." Tsumugi apologetically lowers her head. "What do you mean, once everyone is here?" Shuichi asks. 

"Kaito and Keebo went to gather everyone else so that we may discuss our plans." Kiyo stares at Shuichi. "Shall we wait for everyone then? Until then, I can provide you all with massages-" Kirumi stops herself when she heard footsteps. 

Then, Gonta, Tenko, Kaito, Miu, Maki, Ryoma, Keebo and Kokichi entered the dining hall. "Thank you for waiting! We gathered everyone else!" Keebo speaks. 

"My word...and after I was about to finally experience one of Kirumi's famed massages..." Kiyo whines. "Wh-What do you mean? Are you also suggesting that I cannot read the air?" Keebo defensively asks. 

"So what is it? Why did you drag us here?" Maki raises an eyebrow at Kaito. "Didn't I tell you? It's about the Kubs Pads." Kaito responds. 

"Monokuma gave us a new motive. We can't not talk about it." Kaito states. "That thing that looks like another Monopad? That was a motive?" Maki questions the astronaut. 

"Maki, haven't you watched the video on the Kubs Pad yet!?" Tenko asks Maki, worried. "No. I ignored it because I figured it was something stupid." Maki simply explains. 

"That's actually really courageous in a weird sort of way..." Tsumugi speaks. "You don't have to speak up, but this is important, so you should at least listen." Kaito says. 

"So, what are these videos?" Kokichi asks us. "No doubt they're more motives from Monokuma, but, why were they all mixed up?" Keebo asks, nervous. 

"Y-Yeah! Why Gonta get Tsumugi's video-" Gonta gets cut off. "No! Don't say it, Gonta!" Keebo exclaims. "...Hm?" Gonta asks. "Aah...I heard it...I see...So Gonta has my video..." Tsumugi speaks. 

"...Huh? Gonta not supposed to say it?" Gonta asks. "Who fuckin' cares!? We're gonna exchange 'em anyway, right?" Miu asks. "No, we cannot exchange them." Keebo speaks. 

"Why not? They're videos of the most important people in our lives." Ryoma questions Keebo. "And that is precisely why we cannot exchange them." Keebo states. "Although, we do not know why our motives were mixed up." Keebo speaks. 

"As long as we don't exchange them, w don't have to see our motives at all." Keebo states. "As Y/N states before you arrived, she got her own motive video." Kirumi says for me. 

"Y/N got hers?" Keebo glances at me. "Yeah, I got mine." I look up at them. It's a bit weird if you think about it, my research lab has a lock and the others don't, and now I have my own motive video.

"So it's better to just ignore them..." Himiko speaks. "Yes. At least, that is what I think." Keebo speaks. "As for Y/N, just don't watch it again." Keebo looks at me. "Noted." I look at Keebo back. 

"Th-That's true...If we ignore them, then we won't have a motive." Tenko speaks. "I'm against that." Ryoma creepily stares at us. "Huh? Against it? Why? If you see that video, it'll turn into a motive, right?" Tsumugi questions the short tennis player. 

"That's why I want to see it." Ryoma states. "You do?" Shuichi raises an eyebrow at Ryoma. "You were saying something like that before... That you don't plan on surviving..." Kaito looks at Ryoma. 

"It might not matter to you whether you get killed or not, but..." Kaito speaks. "We're different! We all want to live!" Kaito raises his voice. 

"Wake up already! You're like some zombie wandering around with no will to live!" Kaito exclaims. "No will to live, huh? Hmph, if that's how you see me, then so be it." Ryoma speaks. 

"But I've got no plans to change my opinion. That's just not cool." Ryoma creepily stares at Kaito. "Wh-What did you just say!?" Kaito yells at the short tennis player "Who cares? Ryoma just stated his opinion." Kokichi defends Ryoma. 

"Actually...I feel the same way as him." Kokichi playfully grins at us. "Are you...trying to cause trouble again?" Keebo raises an eyebrow at him. 

"Don't get the wrong idea. I'm not saying we shouldn't care about killing or dying..." Kokichi looks at the floor, frowning. "But I think it'd be better if we didn't cooperate with each other..." Kokichi smirks. 

"Actually, we definitely shouldn't cooperate with each other!" Kokichi exclaims. "We shouldn't cooperate!? Why not!?" Tenko points her finger at Kokichi, demanding an answer. 

"Think back to all of Monokuma's actions so far." Kokichi starts explaining. "Whenever we try to work together, Monokuma would retaliate with a plan to make us suffer." Kokichi states. 

"It happened when Kaede wanted us to cooperate, and again with these motive videos, right?" Kokichi raises an eyebrow at us, his smirk growing wider. "Which means, the more we try to cooperate, th.e more he'll try to make us suffer." Kokichi simply explains. 

 "You're saying that if we do not rally together, we will not be made to suffer?" Kirumi questions the purple-haired boy. "That's why I had no choice but to screw with you guys. But you ingrates didn't even notice." Kokichi looks at the floor with a frown on his face. 

"And you're not lying to us right now?" Shuichi asks Kokichi. "...Whether I'm lying or not, what I'm saying is still true." Kokichi smiles widely at the detective. 

"Anyway, we shouldn't force ourselves to cooperate. Let's just all do our own thing." Kokichi playfully smiles. "So, I agree with Ryoma's opinion." Kokichi speaks. 

Silence fills the room until Kokichi speaks up again, "Anyway, I'm warning you all for your sake." He looks at every single one of us. 

"Let's just exchange our motive videos instead of cooperating with each other." Kokichi suggests. "...I cannot comprehend that logic." Keebo speaks, dumbfounded. 

"Well, now that I've said I won't cooperate, I can't afford to be seen with you losers..." Kokichi grins. "C'mon, Gonta. Let's go." Kokichi looks at Gonta. 

"What? Gonta, too!?" Gonta asks. "We promised to think of a way to get everyone to exchange their motive videos, remember?" Kokichi explains to the dark green-haired boy. 

"Anyway, Kirumi, I'll hit you up later when I'm hungry." Kokichi looks at the maid and exits the dining hall. "W-Wait! Did Gonta make promise!?" Gonta asks, running out of the dining hall to catch up to Kokichi. 

"Why can't you tell when he's lying, Gonta?" Tsumugi looks at where Gonta was standing. "Quit screwing around... "Our sake"? Yeah, right, I've had it with his lies." Kaito furrows his eyebrows.

"So are we all done here? Then I'm leaving." Maki glares at everyone. "Kirumi, bring me my dinner later." Maki demands before exiting the dining hall.

"I'm heading out too..." Ryoma states. "Wait up, Ryoma!" Kaito exclaims, trying to get his attention. "Don't forget. We're all struggling to get out of here alive." Kaito speaks. 

"So don't get in our way..." Kaito looks at Ryoma. "I've got no intention of getting in your way. I'd never do something so uncool." Ryoma stares at the astronaut. 

"Kirumi, could I get you to clean my room later?" Ryoma turns his back on us, tilting his head a bit to be able to look at Kirumi before exiting the dining hall as well. 

"You guys are relying on Kirumi too much." Tsumugi worriedly looks at the remaining people in the dining hall. "I do not mind... Serving others is the true desire of any maid." Kirumi states. 

"You shouldn't spoil people, though! Especially degenerate males!" Tenko glares at the dudes. "Our cooperation is the number one factor in our suffering, is it?" Kiyo asks us. 

"Kehehe... How, I wonder, will this turn out..? I will observe with great interest..." Kiyo states, doing his signature laugh.  "Oh,  and Kirumi, I shall have you record my observations, I trust you to do it properly." Kiyo faces the maid and leaves after speaking. 

"Hah-hahaha! Well, I'm certainly not gonna hang out with a bunch of chumps like you!" Miu insults us. "Guess I'll go back, take a shit, and get some sleep! Kirumi, think of an invention for me, okay!?" Miu demands. 

"Bye Y/NNNN!" Miu waves at me while leaving the dining hall, I wave back. "Wow...How much is everyone going to depend on Kirumi?" Tsumugi asks.

"My workload has increased significantly... This calls for a more tactical approach." Kirumi speaks. "C'mon, you can't spoil them! They'll just turn into ungrateful leeches!" Tenko stares at Kirumi. 

Himiko frowns, looking at the floor, Tenko notices and her face of frustration changes into a worried on. "...Wait, what's wrong, Himiko? Are you hungry?" Tenko asks. 

"Then how about we eat together!? Kirumi, one tripe hot pot please!" Tenko demands. "Weren't you the one who said we shouldn't give her more work?" I raise an eyebrow at her.

Tenko ignores me, "What's the matter, Himiko? You don't like tripe pot hot?" Tenko worriedly asks the mage. "You don't get it, Tenko. Himiko is not hungry." Angie states. 

"I know, 'cuz I have the almighty Atua." Angie smiles. "Whatever! Let's just enjoy some tripe hot pot!" Tenko cheers. "Geez, you're so careless, Tenko." Tsumugi frowns. 

We stayed behind for some tripe hot pot and enjoyed the food, I stood from my seat and put my dirty dishes on the sink and walked out of the dining hall. I was feeling like drawing, so, I knocked on Angie's door and she opened it. 

"Nyahahaha! Why hello there, Y/N!" She smiled brightly. "Uh, hi, do you-" Angie cut me off, "Come in, come in!" She gripped my wrist and dragged me in her room. 

"So, Y/N! What do you wanna do? Do you wanna pray to Atua?" She gave me a close-eyed smile. "No, I just came here to ask you if you have paper and pencils." I respond. 

"Why yes! Do you wish to draw with me?" Angie asks me, "Aight, sure." I respond, looking around her dorm. 

We spent a few hours drawing or talking, I got a little tired of drawing and told her I was gonna leave. "Bye-onara! Have a good day!" Angie waved at me as I exited her dorm. 

I got into my room and lay on my bed, thinking about that motive. Why was I the one who got mine while everyone else had theirs? And most importantly, how did Monokuma know about my teacher. 

I lower my head, but then I heard a familiar sound. 

Ding dong, bing bong! 

I raise my head so I can see the monitor, I see the Monokubs, but, the scene is a bit different. Instead of them sitting on a couch, they were standing behind a sink and stove, wearing chef hats. 

"This is an official announcement from the Ultimate Academy... It is now 10 p.m." Monotaro states. "The late-night special at the exclusive Monokub Kitchen inside the dining hall iiiiis..." Monophanie excitedly starts speaking.

"I'm whippin' up a rice bowl with chicken, egg, an' spicy kimchi! It's only 1,000 calories!" Monosuke announces. "It's easy to make! Just cook fried chicken and eggs withrice, top it with kimchi..." Monotaro explains. 

"Oh! And don't forget the mayo..." Monotaro looks straight at the camera. "VOILA. BON-APPETIT." Monodam cheers. 

"By the way..." Monosuke speaks. "This here's for Monokubs only! We ain't sharin' any wit' youse!" Monosuke states. 

"Bam! How ya like my culinary chaos!?" Monosuke asks his siblings. "So long, bear-well!" They say, before the monitor's screen fades to black. 

That was interesting...I get into a comfortable position and try to forget about the motive but I end up failing, after a few minutes of pure silence, I heard the doorbell

Ding dong! Ding dong! Ding dong!

Huh? Who could be visiting me? Especially in nighttime? I groan, getting off my bed and turning the doorknob to be met with Kaito. 

"What is it." I raise an eyebrow at him. "Hey, come hang out with me a sec." Kaito smiles. "It's nighttime, smartass." I cross my arms. 

"There's no rule about walking and around at nighttime, right?" Kaito look at the floor. "I'll be waiting at the courtyard." He gives me a thumbs up. 

"Woah, hold on, Space boy, I never said I was gonna go." I furrow my eyebrows in annoyance. "You're gonna come, either way." Kaito crosses his arms. 

"I'm no-" I get cut off by him gripping my wrist. "Hey! Let go!" I raise my voice. "Don't worry, Y/N! I'm not gonna kill you." Kaito gives me a reassuring smile. 

"I don't wanna go out in nighttime, you fucking shit." I groan. We finally get into the courtyard, Kaito's hand still gripping my wrist. "Why are we here?" I raise an eyebrow at the astronaut. 

In the corner of my eye, I see Shuichi walking up to us. "Kaito, what the fuck is going on?" I ask. "Oh, good. You came." Kaito smiles at Shuichi. "What's wrong, Kaito? Why did you call me out here all of a sudden? And why is Y/N here, too?" Shuichi questions Kaito. 

"Also, can you please let go of my wrist?" I ask in annoyance. Kaito let go of wrist before explaining, "See, since I was chosen as an astronaut trainee, I've trained every day, but..." Kaito starts. 

"I haven't done any training here at all. At this rate, I'll get all weak, so..." Kaito smiles. "Join me." Kaito gave us a thumbs up.

"What? Why me?" Shuichi asks Kaito. "Kaito, give me one reason I should-" I get cut off. "Doesn't matter, let's get started! Take off your coat!" Kaito orders Shuichi. "Wait, why-!?" Shuichi asks but gets cut off.

"And you! Get ready! We're about to work out!" Kaito points at me. "What? Do you think I can just do an anime girl transformation and change into exercising clothes?" I sarcastically ask. "Plus, I don't wanna do-" I get cut off, again.

"Instead of complaining, just do 50 push-ups!" Kaito raises his voice at us. "Fuckin'....Jesus, fine." I pout before getting in position to do the push-ups. 

"Why...do I...have to do this?" Shuichi asks, panting. "Now's not the time to use you head! Now's the time to use your body!" Kaito smiles at Shuichi in determination. 

"Hrgh... Arghhh..." Shuichi groans. "What's the matter? Slowing down already?" Kaito asks Shuichi. "17.....18......19.....20....." I count my push-ups out loud. "Doing good, Y/N! Keep it up!" Kaito cheers me on. 

"I...never...do push-ups... My arms...are giving out..." Shuichi complains. "Hey! Don't say that! The impossible is possible! All you gotta do is make it so!" Kaito enlightens us. 

"Hrgh... Nghhhh!" Shuichi pants. After a few minutes, Shuichi and I manage to do 50 push-ups, Shuichi collapses on the ground, panting and I fall on my knees. 

"Fuck you...Kaito...I swear...to fucking god...If my body hurts...in the morning...I'm gonna slap...the shit out of you..." I pant, glaring at Kaito. "Geez, that's pathetic, man... Getting tired from only 50 push-ups." Kaito lowers his head in dissaproval. 

"Well, that's enough for now. We'll pick back up tomorrow." Kaito smiles at us. "...We're doing this again tomorrow?" Shuichi asks, wide-eyed. 

"Huh? Well yeah. You gotta do daily training every day, right?" Kaito responds to Shuichi. "But...why do Y/N and I gotta do this, Kaito?" Shuichi asks. 

"Because this training's for both of you..." Kaito looks at us dead in the eye. "For us..?" Shuichi raises an eyebrow. 

"When I look at you guys...I can't help but get frustrated. I ask myself..." Kaito speaks. "Are the ones Kaede entrusted her wish to really this weak?" Kaito speaks. 

"You've been holding yourself back since then... haven't you?" Kaito asks us. "Do you think Kaede died because you made a wrong deduction? Do you think you killed her?" Kaito questions Shuichi. 

"Yes. I do, Kaito... Because of my detective work, she set up that-" Shuichi gets cut off. "What are you saying!? That was all her fault!" Kaito clenches his fists. 

"Her sins and her regrets are hers alone!" Kaito raises his voice. "You'll only make her worry about you if you try to bear all those by yourself!" The astronaut scolds Shuichi. 

"I...know..." Shuichi mumbles, loud enough for Kaito and I to hear. "I know that! I already know that! You don't have to tell me!" Shuichi exclaims.

"But...I can't help it, Kaito! I can't stop myself from thinking about what I could have done!" Tears roll down on Shuichi's face. 

"I'm...scared. I try hard not to be, but I'm scared..." Shuichi cries. "I can't stop thinking about...the pain and sadness that comes if I reveal the truth." Shuichi continues sobbing his eyes out. 

"That's what I'm afraid of..." I can hear the pain on Shuichi's voice, I start to feel bad for him. "Alright, I got it! So that's your enemy, huh!?" Kaito exclaims. 

"Enemy?" Shuichi wipes his tears. "Well, you gotta deal with your worries yourself. I can't give you an answer for those, but..." Kaito speaks. 

"At least you know you're weak. As long as you can admit that..." Kaito smiles at Shuichi. "Then you'll be okay! You just gotta train and get stronger!" Kaito yells. 

"Huh?" Shuichi asks, surprised. "Listen up! Training is the only way to overcome your weakness." Kaito states. "Ah, but, in my case, getting "stronger" is more of a mental concept." Shuichi explains. 

"Your head and body are connected, right? At the end of the day, they're the same!" Kaito exclaims. "Alright, Kaito. I'll try." Shuichi slightly smiles. "Ah, I mean, will you let me? I want to train with you, Kaito." Shuichi asks, eyes full of determination. 

"To get closer to defeating my enemy." Shuichi speaks. "Well, said bro! But I'm strict, so you better prepare yourself!" Kaito smiles at Shuichi.

"As for you! Y/N, you gotta learn to be nicer to people, instead of just teasing them. We've been trapped here on this place for a few days and you have 2 friends!" Kaito points at me. 

"Did we go from high-school to pre-school? Kaito, I don't give two shits about having friends or my personality." I furrow my eyebrows. 

"Then, was that promise a lie!? Are you really not gonna fulfill Kaede's wish!?" Kaito raises his voice. "So, every moment you spent with Kaede meant nothing to you!?" Kaito asks me. 

"We were only..allies." I cross my arms. "Every time you spent with Shuichi or Miu was nothing!?" Kaito continues to ask me questions. 

"Shut up..." I mumble. "Listen, Y/N.. You gotta get more friends, if you don't get any, who are you gonna let out all your emotions to? And don't respond yourself, bottling up your emotions is bad." Kaito crosses his arms at me. 

"C'mon, Y/N...just give it a try..." Shuichi tries to inspire me. "Alright, fine...God.." I look at the floor, hearing Kaito highfives Shuichi because of my response. 

"Just know...this doesn't mean we're friends, dumbasses.. We're not on that level yet.." I pout. "We all know you're eventually gonna warm up to us, N/N." Kaito teases me.

"Don't call me N/N..." I say, in a less energetic tone than before. "Oh, sorry about that." Kaito chuckles. 

"That settles it! Tomorrow at nighttime we're gonna meet up here and train!" Kaito proudly says. "But, ah...perhaps you should be training too, Kaito." Shuichi speaks. 

"You talk big for a guy that only did 20 push-ups..." Shuichi exposes Kaito. "Wha-! You were counting!?" Kaito asks, panicked. 

"Geez, you even noticed that. I guess you are the Ultimate Detective, after all..." Kaito compliments Shuichi. "But, y'know, the goal was just 50 anyway, so it doesn't matter if I'm a few short!" Kaito cheers. 

"Kaito, you were 30 short, dumbass." I smirk, earning a chuckle from Shuichi. After our conversation, Kaito dismissed us and we parted ways. 

I arrive at my dorm, lock the door and flop on my bed. God, I'm tired. I take a quick shower and head to bed, a few minutes after getting in a comfortable position, I dozed off. 

﹀.﹀.﹀.﹀.﹀.﹀﹀.﹀

Word count: 4176

YALL TYSM FOR 1K VIEWS <3333 I CANT THANK YOU ALL ENOUGH I-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 3.2K 33
Cover art by @ActuallyAleister, sprite edited in by me The Ultimate Academy for gifted juveniles. A strange, almost foreboding place. A place where a...
305K 11.5K 102
Hanahaki..... Soulmate AU...... After game..... Saiouma,,- - It was just a game.. A vr simulation... Yet it all... Still feels so real. The nightmare...
89.5K 2.1K 36
If you know me IRL, you probably knew this was coming. Anyway, you are Y/n L/n, the Ultimate Street Fighter. You had a rough past as an only child. B...
131K 3.1K 41
A love story I have been dying to write, a love story of death, lies, and pranks! You are (Y/N) a talented young lady who is skilled at detecting lie...