Mates ~ His Love? [[TaeKook F...

By JessiiTaeKookie

Taehyung is a cute lovely but also shy and scared Omega wolf. He is pretty weak and also not the best in figh... More

Info
Character
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 πŸ”ž
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 πŸ”ž
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 πŸ”ž
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
πŸ”žπŸ”žChapter 17πŸ”žπŸ”ž
Chapter 18
πŸ”žChapter 19πŸ”ž
πŸ”žChapter 20πŸ”ž
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
πŸ”žπŸ”žChapter 26πŸ”žπŸ”ž
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Random things
πŸ”žChapter 33πŸ”ž
πŸ”žπŸ”žChapter 34πŸ”žπŸ”ž
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46πŸ”ž
Chapter 47
πŸ”žπŸ”žChapter 48πŸ”žπŸ”ž
Random Things #2
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
πŸ”žChapter 54πŸ”ž
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BTSπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
πŸ”žChapter 57πŸ”ž
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
!!Info!!
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
πŸ”žπŸ”žChapter 62πŸ”žπŸ”ž
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
OMG YOU GUUYYY🀧🀧🀧
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
πŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”žChapter 74πŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”ž
Chapter 75
πŸ”žπŸ”žChapter 76πŸ”žπŸ”ž
πŸ”žChapter 77πŸ”ž
Chapter 78
Chapter 79πŸ”ž
πŸ”žChapter 80πŸ”ž
πŸ”žπŸ”žChapter 81πŸ”žπŸ”ž
πŸ”žChapter 82πŸ”ž
Info
πŸ”žChapter 83πŸ”ž
NDUFJFJDNJDB😭😭😭😭
πŸ”žChapter 84πŸ”ž
πŸ”žπŸ”žChapter85πŸ”žπŸ”ž
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
πŸ”žChapter 88πŸ”ž
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
πŸ”žπŸ”žChapter 92πŸ”žπŸ”ž
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
πŸ’œNew BookπŸ’œ
New Book updateπŸ₯°
Chapter 99
πŸ”žChapter 100πŸ”ž
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
SPILLING SOME TEA
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
πŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”žChapter 105πŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”ž
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
πŸ”žπŸ”žChapter 109πŸ”žπŸ”ž
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
πŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”žChapter 119πŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”ž
πŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”žChapter 120πŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”ž
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
I NEED YOUR HELP
Chapter 123
Info
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
πŸ’πŸ’Chapter 126πŸ’πŸ’
πŸ”žChapter 127πŸ”ž
Chapter 128
πŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”žChapter 129πŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”ž
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
πŸ”žChapter 133πŸ”ž
πŸ”žChapter 134πŸ”ž
πŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”žChapter 135πŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”ž
πŸ”žChapter 136πŸ”ž
πŸ”žπŸ”žChapter 137πŸ”žπŸ”ž
πŸ”žChapter 138
πŸ”žChapter 139πŸ”ž
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
πŸ”žChapter 147πŸ”ž
πŸ”žπŸ”žChapter 148πŸ”žπŸ”ž
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
πŸŽ„Chapter 153πŸŽ„
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
πŸ”žπŸ”žChapter 156πŸ”žπŸ”ž
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
πŸ”žπŸ”žChapter 161πŸ”žπŸ”ž
Chapter 162
Chapter 163

Chapter 95

1.4K 88 48
By JessiiTaeKookie

"You really want to go without Namjoon?"

"He's not here so... We gotta go alone... I'm not calling him home earlier just because the alphas decided to make the meeting earlier...."

"But.. what if we'll need him? You never know what will happen Kook..."

"Hyung.. how about we take Jaebum Hyung with us instead and Jungmi Noona can take care of the pack?"

"Hmm... that might work... but.. Kook.. I have a bad feeling about this... really.. maybe we should also take Seok with us... just in case..."

"You... okeyy fine... we'll take Hoseok Hyung as well..."

"But Kook... you sure you wanna bring Taehyung and Eunbyeol with you?"

"Sure... I promised him to never leave him alone again and I'm keeping that promise"

"But Kook..."

"For gods sake Min Yoongi!! Can you stop bushing around and just tell me what the heck is wrong with you?! Why don't you want to go there huh? why don't you want me to bring Tae?"

"I'm sorry it's just... I really am having a bad feeling about this... I don't know how to explain it... it's just... there... the bad feeling..."

"Hyung nothing ever happened in all those years we're going to a meeting... what could possibly happen now?"

"I... just hope you're right...", the next day they got ready for the long walk to the alphas meeting.

Taehyung was on Jungkooks back holding Eunbyeol, while the others were having the bags for the time they'd be there.

"Jimin... remember what I told you... please tell the rest to follow quietly... I have a bad feeling this time... a really bad one... the last time one of us had a bad feeling we got attacked... I just... wanna make sure..."

"No worries Yoonie... I'll take care of it you make sure nothing happens to Kook, Tae and Byeolii yeah?"

"I will... bye baby.. I love you"

"I love you too, and please be careful"

"I will... bye little one be good to your mommy yeah?... see you in a few days..."

"See you in a few days...", Jimin watched them with worried eyes as they disappear in the distance.

The walk was long and pretty cold. They might be wolfs and don't feel that cold, but the little girl in Taehyungs arms was freezing a little more.

They were running as fast as they could for the sake of the little girl. Tae had his arms tightly around her and had her wrapped in a fuzzy blanket to keep her as warm as possible.

It's still winter after all, the snow around 40cm deep as they were running through the forest.

After hours of running they finally reached the castle and Taehyung was speechless, staring up at the big building with big eyes.

"Wow.... this is where you're having your meetings??", he asked as he was getting down from JKs back.

"Yes, I was looking like that too, when I first came here with my father...", the alpha said, taking his babys hand, leading the way.

The rest followed them, eyes everywhere as Yoongi told them before they left.

"Jeon Jungkook, finally we see each other again!", a deep voice appeared behind them and the young alpha turned around.

"Nice to see you again, Wooyoung Hyung, how have you been?"

"Oh pretty good pretty good... I see you too huh? Pretty boy you have there..."

"Yeah... he's the mate I talked about", JK said, smiling softly.

"I figured... he's wrecking of you... you possessive little shit", the older man chuckled, holding out his hand toward Taehyung. "Hello, pretty boy, I'm Jung Wooyoung, alpha of the southern night pack"

"Hello, nice to meet you, I'm Kim Taehyung... and this is Eunbyeol"

"Oh she's a sweet little angel isn't she?"

"She really is", the omega smiled softly, holding her close.

"How is Missy doing Hyung?"

"Oh well... she's sulking because I left again but as an alpha we can't stay home 24/7 right..."

"True.. you..."

"Jeon Jungkook... I see you've found yourself a little toy huh?"

"Watch you fucking mouth Taemin!", the alpha growled, instinctively pulling Taehyung closer by the waist.

"Taemin, behave... what kind of first impression are you leaving behind, when you act like a total ass? Hello, little one... don't mind him, he's just acting a little rude... I'm Seulgi and you are probably Jungkooks mate?"

"Y..yes..", the omega was feeling pretty intimidated by all the alphas around him, snuggling closer to his mate for mental support.

{{It's fine baby.. I'm  here}} ,Tae nodded at him, still hiding a little in his embrace.

"Well lucky you I guess... not every omega is lucky to get a caring alpha like our Jungkook here..."

"Yeah... if you would be mine... oh boy you wouldn't be standing here..."

"Taemin!!! I told you to shut it didn't I?!"

"Oh I'm scared...someone come and save me... Seulgi is out of control!!", he jokingly said.

"Okeyy how about we all calm down and you kinda keep your alpha pheromones in control... You're scaring the poor boy...", Wooyoung said, watching Taehyung as he was clinging to Jungkook for dear life, but still holding his little princess protectively in his arms.

"oh... right... sorry.. didn't noticed...", Taemin smirked, walking past the couple, looking down at the omega, making the poor boy shiver.

Jungkook felt his lovers fear and all the mixed feelings and just wrapped both arms around him, holding him close an tight.

"Poor boy... Taemin really scared him huh?"

"Looks like it... Jungkook... you should go to your room, make him a nice bath to calm down his nerves... You know... the unmated alphas are gonna be even more scary to him..."

"M..more scary?", Tae looked at Jungkook, his eyes showing worry and anxiety.

"Don't worry baby... Look, Jb, Yoongi and Hoseokie Hyung are always around you, they'll protect you and if you want to go outside for a walk I want you to tell me... I'm not letting you go alone.. I'll be always around you, love"

"O..Okeyy... We sh...should really go inside...B..Byeolii will get sick..", Jungkook nodded and lead them inside.

As nice as Seulgi and Wooyoung were seeming to be, that Taemin guy scared the omega way to much, but he was not going to show it.

It's his first time there and he doesn't want them to think, that he's weak, cause that's not the case. He's the strong luna of his pack.

As they were walking through the corridors of the castle, Taehyung could feel the alphas staring at him as if he was their next target.

Their pheromones were making him feel weak, to a point, where he just wants to curl up in a ball with his baby girl, protecting her and the puppies from any kind of harm.

As they reached the room, Tae let out a deep breath, that he didn't even knew he was holding.

"Koo..."

"I know.. come here", the alpha said, holding his arms open for the omega.

Tae put Eunbyeol down on the bed and walked over to Jungkook, hugging him tight, burying his face in the crook of his neck, inhaling his alphas calming scent.

"It's fine angel.. I'm here..."

"Do..do you really think, it was a good idea to mhm.. bring us here with you?"

"I promised you, didn't I? And angel... nothing will happen... the others are outside of this door, they won't let anyone inside that isn't me as long as I tell them to... Come, let's take a bath yeah? Byeolii needs to get warmed up before she gets sick", the omega nodded and picked the little girl up again.

He noticed, how quiet the usually cheerful and bubbly girl was and it's worrying him a little.

What the omega didn't noticed, was that the little alpha girl was observing her surroundings. She was watching every alpha carefully, making sure to memorize every face.

This smart little girl was seeing, when someone was nice and someone was not. Her tail always changing the way its wagging, as soon as she was feeling danger.

Her alpha instincts telling her, to protect her mommy, besides from being so little.

"Do you feel better now, angel?"

"Hmm... yeah... a little...", the omega breathed out, his back leaning against Jungkooks chest, Eunbyeol in his arms as well. "Koo... don't you think she's a little to quiet?"

"It's a new place... she was never really somewhere else than home... besides those few days over Halloween... she's probably unsure where she is"

"Hmm... hopefully she won't get sick... its so cold outside and she's so little..."

"Don't worry... she'll be fine... now relax angel..."

"Hmm.. fine... when is you first meeting?"

"Tonight... 2 hours before dinner..."

"But you'll eat with us, right?"

"Sure baby", he kissed softly his omegas shoulder, making him sight a little, leaning in more to his touch. "I love you"

"I love you too, Koo", he mumbled, closing his eyes, just concentrating on his alpha and the little girl that was playing with the bubbles.

After an hour of just sitting in the warm tub the omega has calmed down and they were all together sitting on the bed.

"Jungkook, the meeting is starting in 10 minutes", Yoongi said, walking in the room.

"Already? but I thought we have some more time left?"

"Seems like they have more to discuss than planned, I don't know... I was just told to inform you"

"Okeyy, thank you Yoongi, I'll be out in a minute", the beta nodded and went outside again. "Sorry baby, I gotta go, but I'll be back as soon as I can okeyy?"

"Keyy... I'll be waiting here for you"

"Good...", he kissed him softly. "I love you, angel"

"I love you too...", they kissed again and Taehyung watched him walking down the hallway with Yoongi, while Hoseok and Jaebum were staying with him and Eunbyeol.

It were long hours.

Never ending minutes.

Endless seconds.

The omega felt like it was forever ago when his alpha left for the meeting, but what could he do about it. It was tradition to make the meeting once a year and because of everything that happened last year Jungkook had no time or chance to go.

He was waiting so patiently for his alpha, playing with Eunbyeol. The giggles of the girl calming his nerves just a little.

His senses are on high alert.

The omega instincts making him weak by all those unfamiliar alpha scents. The natural need to submit and obey them stronger than ever.

The only thing that keeps him sane right now, was the sweet and calming scent of his little princess and the two betas outside of the room.

He had already realized, that they were releasing calming pheromones, to keep the omega as calm as possible.

Besides from them all being in the meeting room their scents are everywhere in the  castle.

It was napping time for Byeolii and the luna just watched her sleeping soundly. He noticed her ears twitching on every sound. It looks cute, but it also makes him worried.

"She's nervous... restless...", he mumbled to himself, stroking her little cheeks.

{{Angel are you sleeping?}}

{{How could I sleep without you... There are to many alpha scents around...}}

{{Oh Angel... only a little longer, than I'll be all yours}}

{{Mkeyy... I'll be waiting}}, and he did. It was passed 5pm, when the door opened and Jungkook came in.

At first the omega was ready to fight who ever just broke into their room. Standing infront of his princess, fists held high.

"What you wanna fight me now?", the alpha asked, chuckling lightly at his cute baby.

Before he could say anything else, Taehyung had already thrown himself into his alphas arms, his face buried deep in his neck inhaling his scent.

Jungkooks arms instantly curled around the omegas tiny body, holding him close and protectively.

He immediately noticed, that the omega changed into his clothes that he was wearing when they came here.

"Angel... You're wearing my hoodie again?", the smaller one only nodded, his face still in the alphas neck. "Did you miss me already?", another nod from the omega. "You know you could have just worn a fresh one?", now he shook his head no and just tightened his grip around the alpha. "Why? cause it smells more like me?", another nod and a little whimper. "Angel... You're fine... no one's here besides us...", the alpha could feel the need of his baby. The need to be held and feel safe. To feel protected. "It's fine... I got you...", he softly whispered, his calming pheromones spreading in the whole room, calming the omega a little bit.

When Jungkook wanted to let go, Taehyung only tightened his grip, shaking his head hastily.

It was that moment, when the alpha thought, maybe it wasn't the best idea to take an omega to a place full of alphas.

_______________

~HEYY LOVELIES🥰🥰🤗🤗💜💜

Hope yall are doing good 😊💜 Here a little update while I'm working hard on the new story  💪😤

Let me know what you think👀😊

Oh and if you want a little info you know for the new story just let me know 😏

Keyy I gotta go and continue the other story that I can finnaalllyyy upload the first chapters soon🤭

Bye my lovely TaeKookers 🤗💜

💜BORAHAE💜~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 7.2K 22
"Come on out little wolf.. I know you're here, your pheromones are going insane with fear..." A low growl spread throughout the dark forest as the...
55.8K 2.1K 22
"yo..young ma..ster you called m..me" he said stuttering mess jungkook saw him with his emotionless face " jun..jungkoo.... SLAP before he complete...
19.9K 1K 42
If Taehyung and Jungkook were to describe in colors; they would be found on the opposite side of a spectrum. They never see anything eye to eye, And...
781K 52K 44
[A TAEKOOK FANFICTION] Werewolves are creatures which are already destined to their soulmates the day they are born, they are bound to recognise thei...