𝙊𝙣𝙚 𝙈𝙤𝙧𝙚 •《Hinata Shoy...

By softyamchi

❝You keep on saying One More! Aren't you tired?❞ - Flawed Writing - Flawed MC DON'T EXPECT INNOCENT AND BAB... More

𝒪𝓃e ℳo𝓇e || 1
𝒪𝓃e ℳo𝓇e || 2
𝒪𝓃e ℳo𝓇e || 3
𝒪𝓃e ℳo𝓇e || 4
𝒪𝓃e ℳo𝓇e || 5
𝒪𝓃e ℳo𝓇e || 6
𝒪𝓃e ℳo𝓇e || 7
𝒪𝓃e ℳo𝓇e || 8
One More|| 9
𝒪𝓃e ℳo𝓇e || 9
Notice
𝒪𝓃e ℳo𝓇e || 10
𝒪𝓃e ℳo𝓇e || 11
𝒪𝓃e ℳo𝓇e || 12
Another Notice
𝒪𝓃e ℳo𝓇e || 13
𝒪𝓃e ℳo𝓇e || 14
𝒪𝓃e ℳo𝓇e || 16
𝒪𝓃e ℳo𝓇e || 17
𝒪𝓃e ℳo𝓇e || 18
Fun Facts
𝒪𝓃e ℳo𝓇e || 19
𝒪𝓃e ℳo𝓇e || 20
𝒪𝓃e ℳo𝓇e || 21
𝒪𝓃e ℳo𝓇e || 21
𝒪𝓃e ℳo𝓇e || 22
𝒪𝓃e ℳo𝓇e || 23
𝒪𝓃e ℳo𝓇e || 24
𝒪𝓃e ℳo𝓇e || 25
𝒪𝓃e ℳo𝓇e || 26
𝒪𝓃e ℳo𝓇e || 27
𝒪𝓃e ℳo𝓇e || 28
𝒪𝓃e ℳo𝓇e || 29
𝒪𝓃e ℳo𝓇e || 30
𝒪𝓃e ℳo𝓇e || 31
32
𝒪𝓃e ℳo𝓇e || 32
𝒪𝓃e ℳo𝓇e || 33
𝒪𝓃e ℳo𝓇e || 34
𝒪𝓃e ℳo𝓇e || 35
𝒪𝓃e ℳo𝓇e || 36
𝒪𝓃e ℳo𝓇e || 37
𝒪𝓃e ℳo𝓇e || 38
𝒪𝓃e ℳo𝓇e || 39
𝒪𝓃e ℳo𝓇e || 40
𝒪𝓃e ℳo𝓇e || 41
𝒪𝓃e ℳo𝓇e || 42
𝒪𝓃e ℳo𝓇e || 42
𝒪𝓃e ℳo𝓇e || 43
𝒪𝓃e ℳo𝓇e || 44
𝙴𝙿𝙸𝙻𝙾𝙶𝚄𝙴 || 45
𝙎𝙋𝙀𝘾𝙄𝘼𝙇 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍

𝒪𝓃e ℳo𝓇e || 15

4.8K 226 549
By softyamchi

"Y-Y/N, let's stop this, it's dangerous" Shoyo whispered on your right ear while flooding your neck with wet kisses, you groaned in frustration, you wanted to continue what you were doing, him kissing you was the best thing that ever happened, you've always wondered what his lips taste like and how it felt like against yours.

It was soft and sweet, you couldn't break the contact you were hypnotized. Adding the fact that his warm, and slightly rough hands were traveling on your body right now, he wasn't even touching your sensitive spots yet it felt so good.

Shoyo decided to break the contact as you clearly have no intentions to do so, he giggled when he saw your furrowed eyebrows "Stop laughing Sho, this ain't funny" you whined and looked away, too embarrassed to admit the fact that you enjoyed it.

"Sorry, Y/N you're too cute but we clearly have to control ourselves" he apologized sincerely while looking at you lovingly, you found yourself lost again in his eyes, it wasn't sparkling but it was mesmerizing.

"Y/N?" a voice woke you up from your deep slumber, yes that's right. You were dreaming.

Your face became red when you realized, what kind of dream is that?!

You traveled your eyes in your surroundings only to find yourself alone with Yachi, today was the last day of the training camp. The other managers have already woke up and it seems like you were the only one left.

You sighed, that dream made me wake up late damn it, why did I even have that kind of dream in the first place? Being the only one left, you rushed yourself to move, you fixed your futon in a quick manner with Yachi watching you being all flustered "Y/N? Why are you blushing? You were moaning when I got here, did you have a nightmare? Could it be that you've caught a fever because of it?! Oh my!"

She started to panic which made you laugh, typical Yachi.

"Don't worry Hitoka-chan, I'm fine I just had a weird dream" you explained almost whispering the last part.

I just hope she doesn't ask what was it about.

"Then, I'll be going down now, I just went here to wake you up, see you later Y/N!" she said before walking out of the room, after a few minutes you were finally done getting ready and fixing everything, you took a deep breath before coming out of the room.

Only to be greeted by an owl and a rooster head boy, and of course behind them was the pretty setter who went to make sure that they won't do something weird to you.

"K-Kuroo-san?" you said looking up to him who had his usual smirk.

"Yo, Y/N-chan!"

"HEY HEY HEY, GOOD MORNING Y/N-CHAN!"

The two greeted you, Akaashi on the other hand apologized "I'm sorry for bothering you this early, Y/N-san I tried to stop them but I couldn't, they're too stubborn"

You smiled and said that it was okay "So? Is there something you need? Bokuto-san and Kuroo-san?" you asked politely.

The two grinned at each other and Bokuto took a step forward, he leaned in closer to whisper something on your ear "You like Hinata, don't you?" he said that made you back away from him.

You were flustered of course but you decided to deny it "N-No Bokuto-san why?" you replied trying to keep your cool, but deep inside you were already going feral, you just wanted to disappear right now but that would make it more obvious so you decided to just pretend that you don't like Shoyo.

"You're bad at lying, Y/N-chan," Kuroo said and gave you a head pat, he was grinning more evilly now, and to be honest it scared you, you started to think that they were up to something.

You frowned "I'm not lying, why did you ask me that by the way?"

Bokuto who was smiling earlier is now pouting "Ahhhh! That's too bad! Well we heard a girl confessed to Hinata through text last night and we were trying to make you get him, you two look so good together!" he said before pulling Kuroo and Akaashi away, leaving you alone once again in the hallways.

Did they go here for that?

But wait is that for real? Did someone actually confess to Shoyo?

You felt a sudden pang on your chest as you processed what Bokuto said moments ago, it's not like they're going out already so why am I upset? I suddenly want to confront Shoyo, but it's none of my business! What would he say to me if I actually went and ask him about it? And I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be able to hide the fact that I'm upset! And what would I tell him if he asked me why am I upset?!

Should I confess to him too? What if he actually likes the other girl more? Wait who even is the other girl?! Shoyo and I are always together there was even a rumor that we're dating because of it, so who would even confess to him after those?!

Still confused by what you're feeling you started to go down to prepare the foods for lunch, you had a frowning face the whole time so the other managers decided not to disturb you, they could tell that you were in a bad mood.

Kiyoko, however, couldn't care less, she walks up to you so casually "Is there something wrong, Y/N?" she asks, startled by her voice you dropped the vegetable that you were holding.

"S-Senpai! I'm so sorry!" you said and quickly picked up what you dropped, "Can you repeat what you were saying senpai?" you requested.

She smiled "I was asking if there's something wrong, you were spacing out more often and you looked so upset"

You bit your lower lip, I'm being obvious again? Damn.

"W-Well, there is something... that's bothering me I guess" you confessed, if there was someone who you could trust it's definitely Kiyoko and Yachi.

"Bokuto-san said something to me this morning" you continued and she nodded and hummed telling you to tell her the details about it, you sighed.

"Y-You know that I like Shoyo right? He said that a girl confessed to Shoyo last night and I'm a little bit upset about it"

Kiyoko giggled, you looked at her confused, is there something funny about what I said? "Y/N-chan, I think you're jealous and threatened" she replied, you were confused even more. I can accept the jealousy, but threatened?

"Well, I'll admit that I'm jealous but threatened?"

"Well, the girl confessed before you right? You're scared that she would take Hinata-kun away from you right? That Hinata would accept her love for him. I'm pretty sure you're even thinking about confessing right now" she said not even missing one thing about what you were thinking right now.

"You're easy to read you know, why don't you try it then? I also think it's better if you confess now, the harder you fall for him the harder it is to confess" she suggested and before you could even thank her she already walked away.

Why do people keep on walking away from me?!

But should I confess now? I don't think that's a good idea! Maybe I should just ask him about the girl, yeah we're friends anyway, I would use the I'm-your-friend-so-I-should-know card.

And because of your decision, here you are now far away from everybody else. Standing in front of Shoyo who's waiting for you to say something "Y/N? Is there something wrong? I noticed how you look so stressed today" he questioned you he was starting to get so worried, what if she has a fever?! Is she homesick perhaps? He thought.

Don't tell me things like that idiot!-

"Wait, this is literally the first time that we have met today?" you said when you realized what he asked.

"Well, I may or may not have gone to the kitchen to see you hehe?" he shyly says while rubbing his nape and looking down.

Cute.

"So why did you pull me here?"

"I heard a girl confessed to you last night" you bluntly said, surprisingly you're not embarrassed or anything, in fact, you're calmer than ever as if you're prepared to talk to him about this.

Shoyo raised an eyebrow "HAAAH?! I was busy arguing with Stingyshima last night! And who would even confess to me? They all see me as a kid since I'm small!" he complained, your eyes grew wide and now the embarrassment is coming into you.

Shit, I shouldn't have asked!

An idea suddenly popped into Shoyo's mind "AHA! Are you jealous Y/N?" he playfully asked you while nudging your elbows his eyebrows wiggling up and down, you gulped and looked away "What if I am?"

Silence.

There was a long silence after you said that. Shoyo was taken aback by your honesty, he was just joking around he didn't expect you to admit it or anything.

But there's no going back now.

"I would reject them if a girl confessed to me Y/N, I will only accept confessions coming from you."

---

LMAO BYE I HAD TO TYPE THAT DREAM COZ FREAKY MAAA 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 646 22
"𝔸𝕚𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕦 𝔹𝕒𝕟𝕫𝕒𝕚!" 💐💐💐💐 Short Summary: After Y/N's Shojo Manga manuscript got rejected by an editor. You searched anything you co...
74.1K 2.5K 21
[!!𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 so 𝘰𝘭𝘥!!] 𝘜𝘬𝘢𝘪 𝘟 𝘍𝘦𝘮 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 ┊͙˚. 𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥: 𝘚𝘦𝘱𝘵 26 2020 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘥: 𝘑𝘢𝘯 24 2021 𝘞𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨...
92K 2.7K 15
COMPLETED ! ↻ m!reader. karasuno was holding a party and you were busy lazing around, but hinata was there to save the day and dragged you to the par...
863K 45.1K 44
❝𝐒𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐀 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐔𝐏?❞ -@keikaminari - date: 04/01/2021 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐔𝐏 ╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- -ˏˋ こんにちはˊˎ- 𝘪𝘯...