Fucking Feelings {Bakugo x Re...

By PikaJovi

(Y/N) (L/N) is living a normal life with a normal family. Nothing could have been more perfect. Except maybe... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65

Chapter 3

2.9K 67 136
By PikaJovi

(Y/N)'s POV:

If there is one thing I hate the most in the world, it's people looking down on me and underestimating me. Don't judge me before you get to know me. Bakugo Katsuki did just that from day one, and he went beyond what I will tolerate and ignore.

We enter the building with the exercise starting. "I've known Kacchan for a long time; I'll know how to read his moves. Let me handle him, and you guys can deal with the bomb." Midoriya says as we hid.

"Actually Midoriya, please let me handle Bakugo. I'm going to teach that ass some respect." I almost growl, just thinking of beating him up.

"A-Are you sure (Y/N)? Bakugo will not back down or take it easy on you; he will go all out and only stop when you can't fight anymore. He will take it too far." he tries to warn me, but that only excites me more.

"Ha, he is more than welcome to come at me with the intention of killing me! That will be better, actually." I smirk and stretch my arms, getting ready for the fight.

"Deku, I think we should let her handle it. We will handle the bomb." they both nod, and we make our move further into the building.

BOOM!!

I dodge with a backflip and look right at the bomber. "Midoriya, Uraraka! Are you guys okay?" I ask without glancing away from Bakugo.

"We're fine (Y/N)! Are you sure you can handle him?" Midoriya asks again.

"Yes, leave firecracker to me. Take Uraraka and find the bomb." I give out the instructions and get into a fighting stance.

I hear Bakugo laughing; with the smoke all gone, I can see him clearly now. "They left you to fight me? Give me your best shot, Christmas-lights!" he gets into his stance, ready for my attack.

"You attack me, insult me, challenge me, and you don't even know what I'm capable of. Are you sure you want to take that risk?" I said, straightening up, a strategy already in my head.

"I don't need to know, and I don't give a shit about it. Stop blabbering and come at me!" small explosives go off in his hands. So that's his quirk; that's actually interesting.

"As you wish." I lift my hand up with my palm facing him. Without batting an eye or moving another muscle, I activate my quirk and shoot at him in a blink of an eye.

Silence took over the room, and I kept my expression neutral. While Bakugo's expression, oh how I wish I had a camera on me right now. The shock and confusion sitting on his face are hilarious! His black mask, ripped from his right side, slides off his face.

~(L/N) (Y/N)! Quirk: Neon!

She can shoot light energy out of her hands in various shapes, from balls to beams, and for attacks, laser beams of light. It also gives her super speed, leaving behind her a trail of light as she runs. And all those are in strong, bright, neon colors!~

"What's wrong? Speechless?" I tease him, this time smirking at him.

Bakugo snaps out of his confusion and takes a step back. I'm glad he is taking precautions now. "What the fuck was that?" he asks or demands.

"That's my quirk. What did you call it? Christmas lights? Are you worried about some Christmas lights, Bakugo?" I taunt him. I really wish I had a camera with me.

"That doesn't change anything. You're still going to lose." he shouts and attacks me.

Using his explosions, he changes his direction in mad speed, and if I was not used to my own speed, I would have been flustered and froze up at his trajectory. I'll admit that, of course, it's not easy to follow him, but if I keep my eyes on him, I can predict his landing.

"DIE!!" he screams, and I feel an explosion to my left. I jump out of the way in the last second; he managed to burn off a small part of my sleeve.

"These are some sick moves, man! I'm impressed with your speed." I compliment him, but he doesn't seem to like it.

"Shut it! This isn't the time to talk; come at me!" he attacks again, and I keep dodging. I need an opening to attack; if I attack from this close, he will feel more than just a sting. "What's wrong dumbass? Too scared to attack?" on second thought? Fuck it!

As I dodge his attacks, I aim my hand to his side and fire a laser beam. Of course, I'm not heartless enough to actually aim for his waist; my aim was slightly to the outside, managing to scratch him and make him jump back.

"Oops! I burned a bit of your costume off. I hope you don't mind." Even though I wanted to smirk, but playtime is over. He wants a fight; he's going to get one. "Get ready to go order a replacement, because if you're lucky, I'll have mercy and stop before burning off that entire thing." I glare at him.

"You bitch! You're going to die!" he checks his side for injuries but only finds it red.

"No Bakugo, I won't. You, on the other hand, I won't kill you, but I will make you regret the day you insulted me and underestimated me." I roll my hands to stretch them and get into position. "Don't worry, you won't even know what hit you."

In a blink of an eye, I ran with my quirk activated and show up right in his face. "Boo!" Bakugo didn't have time to react before placing my hand on his shoulder and shot out a beam. Beams are not as strong as the laser ones; it's safer to use them for close combat.

Bakugo tries to punch me after my shot, but I was faster than him; I zoom behind him and shoot another beam at the other shoulder. "Stop moving, you bitch!" he screams, but I don't listen. I run again and grab his arm and flip him over, shooting another beam on his chest.

I step back to give him the chance to get up, and in that exact moment, I'm back in his space but at his feet. I blast two beams at both his thighs and sweep my leg under his, tripping him and making him fall again.

"Young (Y/N), that's enough." I hear All Might calling out to me in the earpiece. However, it is not over yet. Let's try something else.

I run towards Bakugo again and punching him in his stomach, making him cough. And then an uppercut towards his chin, making him fall yet again. "AAAAH!! I'm going to kill you!" he wipes the blood from his lip and tries to lock on me.

"Young (Y/N)! I said stop!" the hero screams again, but not yet All Might; he still needs to learn. How about long-distance attacks, Bakugo? Can you dodge those?

I stand back and lift my hands toward him and fire as many balls of light as I can, making sure not to hit vital areas. After all, we don't want to kill the boy. I see him panting, his costume in shreds, red marks all over his body, and a busted lip. He is in no shape to fight anymore.

"Ready to give in Firecracker?" I ask, walking towards him.

He looks up at me with the deadliest glare and spits out. "Fuck you. I'll never stand down!" he tries to lift his hand to attack, but I grab it and turn him around, locking him in a headlock.

"You won't be able to get out of this. Tap out." I tell him, firmly hold him.

He grunts and tries to get out, but it's not possible. I specifically mastered this move to have an advantage against an opponent bigger and stronger than me. Dad still manages to get out of it, but no one has gotten out of my headlock other than him.

"Tap out Bakugo. Or choose to pass out from lack of oxygen to your head. The choice is yours." I warn again.

"(Y/N)! Release Young Bakugo now! The training is over." All Might screams into the earpiece.

"If you think I'll feel sorry for you or worry about you and let go, you are mistaken. Surrender Bakugo." I see his hand slowly trying to aim at me, but I shoot it before he manages to let his sparks out.

His face was starting to turn really red, and his breathing was getting heavier and huskier. He is going to pass out soon if I don't let go. But I can't let go! I won't allow him to escape! He needs to admit he lost; he needs to surrender!

"(Y/N)!! Stop this now! LET HIM GO!" All Might's booming voice startles me, and I look closely at Bakugo; he can barely make a sound, let alone a move. I let go of his head and take a few steps back.

I see him on his knees, trying to catch his breath and coughing. Supporting himself with only one hand since the other one was hit. I clench my teeth; I was in control of myself and my moves. I knew what I was doing, but he just kept getting up, and nothing I did stopped him.

"(Y/N)! Out of the building. Now!" All Might does not sound happy at all.

I try to give Bakugo a helping hand on my way out, but he pushes my hand away. "Don't fucking touch me. Fuck off." his voice was a lot hoarser than normal, a result of his throat being squeezed and the lack of air.

I fist my left hand that didn't reach out to him and clench my teeth. I told him I won't feel sorry for him, I won't worry about him. But the fight is over, and if I'm being honest... I never meant to go this far.

I leave the building and find Midoriya and Uraraka there, with everyone else actually. "(Y/-)" Midoriya tries to talk to me, but he was interrupted.

"What do you think you were doing?" All Might towers over me, his hero smile non-existent. "How many times do I have to tell you to stop before you listen?"

"We were fine; we were following the training. Taking it as a real-life scenario." I try to defend myself.

"If I did not scream into your ear, Young Bakugo would have been passed out from lack of air. Do you know how dangerous that is? You went too far!" he yells more.

Bakugo comes out of the building, barely able to stand and still breathing heavily. Kirishima runs to help him; even though he was pushed away, eventually, he allowed him to support him. I look him over again; his costume was almost all gone. His tank top was gone, so were his mask and his hand-gear. His pants' side has a big hole in them; basically, the only thing still in one piece is his boots.

While I was completely unscathed, except for the burnt sleeve. It didn't feel right; it was too one-sided. He didn't stand a chance; he didn't know what he was going up against.

"Young Kirishima, please take Bakugo to Recovery Girl. Make sure he doesn't leave before she confirms he's good to go." and the boys were gone. All Might turns around to me again, "Just because you go all out with your parents and you don't have to worry about anything doesn't mean you don't pay attention to your opponent and his condition."

"I was paying attention." I try to defend again.

"(Y/N), stop kidding yourself. You let your pride take control, and you didn't care. Bakugo isn't a Pro Hero yet; he doesn't have the skills or experience your parents do. You can't fight both at the same level." he explains, but his voice was still serious. "Go back to class; you're dismissed for the day. However, you can not go home." he turns around and starts talking to the other students.

I could feel their gaze looking at me from time to time. Especially Midoriya, I could tell he wanted to speak to me but couldn't. Whatever, I'm leaving.

I go back to class and pack my stuff and wait there. A few minutes pass by, and I was starting to get agitated. Bakugo's beaten-up image keeps popping up in my head, and it's annoying me. I bet he wouldn't care if the roles were reversed, so why should I?

Augh! Fine! I get up and make my way to the infirmity, and I see Kirishima outside. I keep my head lowered, not wanting to start a fight with anyone at the moment. I try to go inside, but he stops me. "Recovery Girl said he needs to rest, and we will only bother him if we stay inside." his voice was soft, not angry or clipped.

I move away from the door and lean on the wall next to him. "... How..." I couldn't get the question out of my mouth.

"He's fine. We're talking about Bakugo here. He's as tough as they come; something like this won't keep him down for long." he says cheerfully, trying to change the heavy atmosphere.

A part of me was glad he's tough, but another part was scared. Scared of how far he can push himself and still not give up... "I would have stopped if he just had surrendered. It's not like I wanted to kill him..." I justify myself; I just wanted to get it through to someone. Kirishima seemed like he'd listen.

"I know, but Bakugo would never surrender, even if it killed him." he replies as if it was such a normal answer.

"But that's-"

"Stupid? Crazy? Well, that's Bakugo for you. He'll never give up, no matter what. As long as he can still breath and move, he will keep fighting." now, my fear was confirmed. That guy is crazy! What if All Might didn't stop me? What if he actually passed out? It would have been all my...

"(Y/N), don't stress too much about it. That was an epic fight. Even if you got in trouble with All Might, I'm sure Bakugo would appreciate your seriousness. He would have hated it more if you held back or felt pity for him."

"He didn't accept my help at the end; he doesn't appreciate shit about me." ya right; he did not look like someone who was happy.

Kirishima actually laughs at that, "Don't worry about that; he was just being sour that he got completely owned by you." he waves his hand around to dismiss my thought. "I'm sure he will come around tomorrow."

Then the infirmary door opens, and Recovery Girl comes out. "You kids should head home now; I'll let All Might know—no point in sticking around. Go, shoo." she pushes us towards the exit.

"Get some rest (Y/N); you were awesome today. You might not like to hear this, but your quirk was actually pretty to look at. Even in an intense fight like that." he grins at me.

"Thank you, Kirishima. I guess I'll see you tomorrow." we say goodbye and each head in our own direction. Let's hope Kirishima is right about a better tomorrow...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N):

Hello!!

Now you know your quirk! Did you like it? Is it cool?

You might have found yourself in the fight overpowered/one-sided, but don't worry. You had the element of surprise; no one knew of your quirk or how it worked, so Bakugo couldn't have known how the fight would go or how to strategize around it.

See you soon!!!

*PikaJovi* (^0^)/

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.3K 1.7K 116
Y/n L/n,a girl with a powerful quirk, was dreaming to go into UA, living with her mother : Sana L/n, and her older brother Siji L/n. She had a very h...
330K 13K 72
She was the average teenager who had a suitable Quirk and desire to become a hero - which was pretty much the same as him. The only difference was hi...
1M 35.4K 56
L/N Y/N had been the centre of attention during her middle school years. Always being the one others would talk about, teachers taking full notice of...
264K 9.2K 113
Y/N Yagi -the daughter of the greatest Hero in the world, All-Might- joins U.A with her best friend, Hitoshi Shinsou. People have always criticized h...