I Love You, Dork. [Shuichi Sa...

By ddlc_enjoyer

Y/N is the Ultimate Guitarist, who's been forced to participate in a killing game with 16 other students. You... More

﹀.﹀Some Things Before You Read This﹀.﹀
﹀.﹀Trapped In A Classroom?﹀.﹀
﹀.﹀Exploring The School﹀.﹀
﹀.﹀Exploring The School PT.2﹀.﹀
﹀.﹀Exploring The School PT.3﹀.﹀
﹀.﹀Exploring The School PT.4﹀.﹀
﹀.﹀Exploring The School PT.5﹀.﹀
﹀.﹀Exploring The School PT.6﹀.﹀
﹀.﹀A Killing Game!?﹀.﹀
﹀.﹀A Way Out Without Killing?﹀.﹀
﹀.﹀No Killing Game?﹀.﹀
﹀.﹀A Mastermind?﹀.﹀
﹀.﹀Dining Hall Meeting﹀.﹀
﹀.﹀New Friendship﹀.﹀
﹀.﹀A Trip To The Library﹀.﹀
﹀.﹀Death In The Library﹀.﹀
﹀.﹀A Pianist's Doom﹀.﹀
﹀.﹀Surprised Gifts﹀.﹀
﹀.﹀Old Memories﹀.﹀
﹀.﹀A Special Interview﹀.﹀
﹀.﹀Bug Incident﹀.﹀
﹀.﹀A Tennis Player's Death﹀.﹀
﹀.﹀A Maid's Killing﹀.﹀
﹀.﹀More Junk﹀.﹀
﹀.﹀New Acquaintance﹀.﹀
﹀.﹀Angie's Crackheads﹀.﹀
﹀.﹀Angie's Crazy Ideas﹀.﹀
﹀.﹀Nighttime Mission﹀.﹀
﹀.﹀Valentine's Day Special﹀.﹀
﹀.﹀The Artist's Demise﹀.﹀
﹀.﹀Seance Investigation﹀.﹀
﹀.﹀Double Murder!?﹀.﹀
﹀.﹀Selfish Wishes﹀.﹀
﹀.﹀Unexpected Events﹀.﹀
﹀.﹀Friendship Problems﹀.﹀
﹀.﹀Backstory Confessions﹀.﹀
﹀.﹀A Virtual World?﹀.﹀
﹀.﹀In The Virtual World﹀.﹀
﹀.﹀Another Friend Lost﹀.﹀
﹀.﹀The Death Of A Special Friend﹀.﹀
﹀.﹀Sickening Sight﹀.﹀
﹀.﹀Depressing Mornings﹀.﹀
﹀.﹀Little Suprises﹀.﹀
﹀.﹀Convincing Choices﹀.﹀
﹀.﹀Mastermind Reveal﹀.﹀
﹀.﹀Motivating Robot﹀.﹀
﹀.﹀Update﹀.﹀

﹀.﹀Falling Apart?﹀.﹀

1.3K 53 326
By ddlc_enjoyer

Ding dong, bing bong!

I opened my eyes and glance my direction at the monitor.

"Rise and shine, ursine!" The Monokubs say in unison.

"Zzzzzzz..." Monokid snores.

"This is an official announcement from the Ultimate Academy." Monosuke states.

"It's 8 a.m.! Time to wake up! Let's have a wonderful killing school semester today!" Monotaro cheers.

"Zzzzzzz..." Monokid snores.

"Geez, Monokid really drank too much honey... How long is he gonna keep sleeping?" Monophanie worriedly asks.

"Oh, by the way...Father's time limit expires at 10 p.m. tomorrow night!" Monotaro ignores the pink bear.

"So long! Bear-well!" The Monokubs say their catchphrase and the monitor's screen fades to black. I get up from my bed and go to the bathroom to brush my teeth and hair. I get out of the bathroom and look at the closet, to find the outfits I asked Monophanie for there. I give myself a small smile and take the outfit and put it on and put my hair in a high ponytail.

I step out of my room and see Shuichi in front of Kaede's door, she opens the door and Shuichi walks in, but then closes the door. I walk up to her door and knock, she opens it and I walk in. "I love that you basically closed the door on my face." I sarcastically smile at Kaede. "My bad, Y/N. I thought you weren't gonna come in." Kaede rubs the back of her head while smiling at me.

"Also, I like the new outfit! Gives me more Guitarist vibes!" Kaede compliments me. "I know right, the outfit the Monokubs first gave me didn't suit my talent at all." I cross my arms. I take a look at Shuichi while he lowers his cap with a small tint of pink forming on his cheeks. "Eh, probably not that important." I think to myself.

"Anyways, I want to talk you too, Shuichi... I was wondering if we needed anything for the plan." Kaede looks at Shuichi. "That's what I wanted to talk to you about. I might know how to keep watch on the library." Shuichi mentions.

"Weren't we planning on hiding inside the library and keeping watch from there?" Kaede asks. "If we did that, we risk the mastermind running into us. It's safer to watch them from further away." Shuichi states. "We also need hard evidence to convince everyone of the mastermind's identity..." Shuichi puts his index finger and his thumb on his chin.

"So that's why...I thought it might be a good idea to set up cameras." Shuichi mentions his idea. "Cameras?" Kaede asks, wide-eyed. "I found some cameras and security sensors in the warehouse." Shuichi gives us a small smile. "With some modification, we could combine the two..." Shuichi says.

"...and have cameras that will detect movement and take pictures." The detective continues explaining. "If we set up a few in the library, we can capture proof of the mastermind." Shuichi speaks. "And we don't have to be in the library for this to work, so we are less likely to get caught." He continues.

"Th-That's a really good idea... But do you know how to modify a camera?" Kaede asks, kinda worried. "Ah, well...I-" I interrupt Shuichi. "I happen to know someone." I smirk. "Who is it, Y/N?" Kaede asks. "Hmmm, I don't knooooow...Maybe the Ultimate Inventor? Just maybe..." I answer, sarcastically. "Oh yes! Miu! We can ask her when we find her!" Kaede cheers.

"But, she's...pretty intimidating, so I'm having trouble talking to her by myself." Shuichi admits. "Hellooooo? Don't you remember? Her and I are practically besties." I smirk while remembering that memory.

"Miu, let's be besties and get rid of everyone's self-esteem." I say with my hands on my hips. "Fuck yeah!" Miu cheers, I smirk.

"Alright! It's settled! We're gonna all ask her, Y/N taking the lead since she's friends with her." Kaede smiles at me. "Thank you so much, Y/N!" Kaede smiles at me, taking my hands. "Shut up..." I mumble, crossing my arms and looking at the floor.

"I saw Miu heading to the dining hall. I think she'll still be there." Shuichi states. "Ah, but, we should be careful about what we tell her...She might be..."it"." Shuichi warns us. "Well, if that's what you think..." Kaede starts. "...then, Y/N, be careful, please don't mess up.." Kaede warns me.

"Eh, don't worry, snitches get stiches." I smirk. We leave Kaede's room and go to the dining hall, on our way there, we see Keebo and have a chat with him. "Morning, Keebo." Kaede smiles at them. "Ah, good morning, guys." Keebo smiles back. "Your timing is impeccable. I have something I wish to ask you three." The robot states.

"Huh? What is it, Keebo?" Shuichi curiously asks. "What are your thoughts on this door? No matter how hard I try, it will not open..." Keebo points to the big door next to him. "Um, well...it doesn't seem like an exit..." Kaede says after taking a close look at the door.

"What do you think is on the other side of this wall?" Keebo asks. "Why don't you just fly over and see for yourself?" Kokichi asks, joining our conversation. "Whoa-!?" Keebo says, startled. "K-Kokichi!?" Shuichi asks, surprised. "Hiiiiii...!" I say, trying to hide my excitement, Kokichi is probably the only one who isn't Miu who I wanna be friends with. He seems like a fun dude.

"C'mon! I wanna see you fly!" Kokichi cheers. "Robots have jet packs or whatever under their feet, right?" Kokichi grins. Keebo gives an apologetic smile and looks at the floor. "Whaaat!? You...don't...?" Kokichi asks, surprised. "...No, I don't." Keebo self-consciously answers.

"...Have a dick?" Kokichi tilts his head. "Wh-What are you talking about!?" Keebo defensively asks. "Oh, yeah! If you had a jet pack..." Kokichi smiles. "...then you could've flown over the wall and called for help!" Kokichi points out.

Keebo quietly looks down. "Geeeez! You're a huge disappointment, Keebo!" Kokichi insults Keebo and then walks away, we look back at Keebo who has a sad smile on his face while looking down at the floor.

"K-Keebo?" Kaede asks, trying to get his attention off the floor. "...I'm fine. Please just let it be." Keebo looks back at the floor. "I...don't like sci-fi functions like flight." He explains. After we spoke with Keebo we head to the dining hall and thankfully Miu was there.

"Hellooooo, Miu!" I cheerfully greet her, while walking up to her. She looks back and sees Kaede, Shuichi and I. "Morning, Miu." Kaede greets the inventor. Miu's smile turns into a frown when she realizes I'm with Kaede and Shuichi. "Well, if it isn't flat-chested Kaede. What do you and your pathetic tits want?" Miu sassisly asks.

"Um...Y/N has a small favor to ask you, Miu. Right, Y/N?" Kaede says, "Oh, no. I only came here to eat breakfast, I'll meet you guys when you finish talking with Miu." I smirk, heading t the kitchen. I make myself some pancakes, I take the maple syrup with me and the bowl that has the pancake and I come back, seeing Kaede and Shuichi on the floor bowing to Miu.

"Wh-What the hell...? Quit bowing to me..." Miu says, trying to back up from Shuichi and Kaede. "Oh, Miu, don't. They're treating you like the queen you are." I smile at Miu. "No, I won't stop." Kaede determinedly says while I sit down, next to the chair that Miu was next to.

"I'm gonna stay like this until you say you'll do it, Miu!" Kaede continues. "I'll do it for however long it takes!" Kaede looks at Miu straight in the eye. "Wh-Who the hell uses bowing as a threat?" Miu asks, still looking uncomfortable.

"F-Fine, I'll do it... Okay?" Miu defeatedly says. "What!? Really!?" Kaede excitedly asks. "Aw mannn, this was getting entertaining." I whine. Kaede stand sup and grasps Miu's hand. "Heeee!" Miu screeches from the sudden touch.

"Thank you, I owe you! Even after we escape, I'll owe you forever and ever and ever!" Kaede smiles at Miu. I finish my food and clean the plate and utensil I used to eat it. "I-I'm not...doing this for you guys..." Miu looks down at the floor.

"My research lab in the garden just opened up, so..." Miu speaks. "I...I was already thinkin' about...checkin' it out..." Miu states. "S-So...can I have my hand back now? 'Cause this is startin' to creep me out..." Miu asks the blonde girl.

"Oh! Sorry, I was just so happy." Kaede smiles at Miu. "But...are your hands always this clammy?" Kaede asks. "Heeee!" Miu screeches. "A-Anyway...bring me the security sensors and cameras before I change my mind..." Miu orders.

"I'll be waiting in my research lab in the garden!" Miu mentions before walking out. "Thank god...I'm glad we managed to convince her." Kaede mumbles. "And, Y/N, what was that? You were supposed to ask her!" Kaede frowns at me.

"Come onnn, you can't skip the most important meal of the dayyy." I giggle childishly. "Plus, I'm not your servant, thank you very much." I give them a teasing smile. "Let's just go to the warehouse to get the cameras and sensors right away." Shuichi says, trying to end our argument.

We walk out of the dining hall and go to the warehouse, we open the door to be met with multiple shelves with different things, but, in the corner of my eye. I see a drum set. "This place is huge! I hope we can-" I interrupt Kaede. "Oh my god! A drum set! Hell yeah!" I squeal. "I thought you could only play the guitar?" Shuichi asks me.

"Oh, I was originally gonna be the Ultimate Musician, but, some girl named Ibuki Mioda got the title first so they just gave me Ultimate Guitarist." I explain to them. "Does that mean you can play the piano too?" Kaede asks me. "I can master most instruments except one." I reply.

"Which one?" Shuichi asks me. I sigh, "The triangle..." I mumble, not loud enough for them to hear. "Huh? Can you speak a little louder?" Kaede smiles at me. "It doesn't matter we should just get the shit we're here for." I say, changing the subject. "Ah, don't worry, I know where the cameras and sensors are..." Shuichi smiles at us.

"I'll go get them. You can wait here." Shuichi says, before leaving to get the stuff. I go to up to the drum set and check it out, before I hear "Are these...iron balls? They look like they're for shot put." Kaede asks herself. Kaede then proceeded to pick one up and inspects it.

Shuichi comes back with the cameras and sensors. "...Kaede? What are you doing?" He asks her. "Oh, Shuichi. Done already?" Kaede asks him. "Yeah, I've got the cameras. I think three should be enough." He replies to the blonde girl. "Disposable cameras? Will these work? Kaede asks.

"That's all they had. But they work, it should be fine." Shuichi gives Kaede a small smile. "There's also photo developing solution here, so we don't have to worry about that." The dark haired boy mentions.

"Well, if you're fine with them..." Kaede mumbles. "Yeah... Three cameras should be okay." Shuichi speaks. "Also, here's a security sensor..." Shuichi shows Kaede the sensor. "When this sensor picks up movement...it triggers this receiver to make a sound." Shuichi points to the receiver.

"We should get three of these as well..." Shuichi suggests. "As huge as this warehouse is, I didn't expect it to have security sensors in stock." Kaede smiles. "Oh, do you want me to carry the cameras? I can put them in my backpack." Kaede offers her help.

"I only have my music sheets and a spare vest, so there's still lots of room inside." Kaede explains. "Alright...Let's go talk to Miu." Shuichi says. "Wait, where's Y/N?" Kaede looks around, right when she said my name I played the drums and made the "Ba dum tsss" sound.

"Hell yeah! I can make that noise now!" I excitedly say. "Come on, Y/N. Let's go to Miu's lab." Kaede smiles at me. We walk to her Ultimate Lab and we knock on the door, revealing Miu. "You're fuckin' late! How dare you waste precious seconds of my life!"

Shuichi, Kaede and I looked at each other not knowing what to say, "Well!? Don't keep my golden brain waiting! Gimme whatcha got!" Miu orders, "O-Okay, it's just these, but..." Kaede takes out the three cameras and hands them to Miu.

"Kh! Disposable cameras!?" Miu asks, surprised at what Kaede have her. "Are disposable cameras too difficult for you?" Kaede asks Miu. "Huh!? Do you ask bird-watchers if they know how to gawk at dumbass birds!?" Miu teases Kaede while I let out a small giggle at Miu.

"'Course I can do it! Piece of cake!" Miu states. "Ah, here are the security sensors..." Shuichi quietly says, giving the sensors to Miu. "So you want me to use these sensors to make the cameras take pictures automatically, right?" Miu asks. "I was thinking...the camera could be triggered by the security sensor." Shuichi speaks.

"As in, if the sensor detects movement, the receiver goes off and the shutter activates." Shuichi explains. "That's how I'd like it to work, if possible." Shuichi politely says. Kaede leans in and whispers something in Shuichi's ear. I will admit, them not including me in these kinds of things made me a bit jealous, so, I get closer to Miu "Hey, by the way, Shuichi and Kaede are dating." I whisper to her ear and she instantly goes wide-eyed and laughs.

"Just kidding, they aren't, but, let's just mess with them." I mischievously smile at Miu while she nods at me, also smiling mischievously. "What kinky shit are you guys whispering to each other?" Miu laughs at them, while I giggle, Shuichi blushed crimson red at her comment and lowers his hat.

"Miu, we aren't dating...!" Kaede disapprovingly looks at Miu as the inventor high-fives me. "A-Anyways...I wrote down the details here..." Shuichi stutters as he hands Miu a piece of paper. "Two cameras with built-in security sensors that will take photos automatically..." Miu says to herself.

"And a third camera that will trigger the sensor receiver as it automatically takes a photo." Miu continues rambling to herself."...How soon do you need these?" Miu interrogates us. "Could you make them by...tomorrow morning?" Shuichi asks the girl.

"Of course I can! You could tie me up and drip hot wax on me, and I'd still finish on time!" Miu determinedly says before slamming the door in front of our faces. "Did she just reveal some of her kinks to us...?" Kaede asks. "Anyway...I think this will do it. We just have to wait for Miu to finish." Shuichi says, ignoring Kaede's question.

She stays quiet and Shuichi seemed to notice, "...Kaede, what's wrong?" He asks her. "Nothing. I was just thinking about how amazing you are for coming up with this plan, Shuichi." Kaede smiles at him. "...What?" He sheepishly asks back, "Honestly...when I first met you, I didn't think you would be that reliable..." She confesses.

"But look at me now, relying on you like you're Sherlock Holmes or something." Kaede smiles at him. "Ah...yeah." Shuichi looks down at the floor. I couldn't bare to keep watching, I was excited to be their friend, but, they don't tell me anything unless I join them uninvited, so, I walked away. "Y/N? Where are you going?" Kaede asks me, sounding kinda worried.

"Nowhere important." I reply coldly, walking away from them and heading to my lab. I enter my lab and lock the door, wanting some time to myself, I took my guitar, sat on the floor and started playing it, making random tunes, to which then lead to me walking up to the microphone and plugging it in the speaker so I could hear my voice inside the room.

"Fuck it.." I mumble, before I started playing on the electric guitar I had on my hands.

Don't kill me
Just help me run away

I hear a few footsteps from outside my lab, but, I didn't care as I was doing the thing I loved doing, playing guitar, singing my feelings out.

From everyone
I need a place to stay
Where I can cover up my face

I started to feel better until I heard the doorknob of my lab moving, trying to open, but, I was too concentrated on playing the guitar that I couldn't give a damn about who was trying to come in.

Don't cry I am just a freak
I am just a freak
I am just a freak I am just a freak

My mind forgot about what happened at that moment, it was just me, alone, doing what I love.

My head is filled with parasites
Black holes cover up my eyes
I dream of you almost every night
Hopefully I won't wake up this timeI won't wake up this time
I won't wake up this time

I finished the song, smiling to myself, it felt nice letting my feelings out when I can't vent to anyone in this school, I sigh and then heard the door banging. I walk over to it, unlock it and open it to be met with Gonta. "Ah! Y/N! Gonta asks if you are okay!" Gonta smiles at you, relieved. "Oh yeah, I'm okay." I give Gonta a small smile.

I know I'm usually mean to people so they don't know my weaknesses, but, I can't help but be nice to Gonta, he's a really nice guy. "Gonta thinks Y/N plays guitar well!" Gonta cheers. "Thanks..." I smile at him again.

"Gonta wondering if Y/N can hang out with him." Gonta invites me. "Alright, sure." I put my guitar to it's original place and head out the door, following Gonta. We tried finding bugs so that he could talk to me about them, but, sadly, we couldn't find any.

After hanging out with Gonta, I was sitting at the grass, looking up at the sky, when all of a sudden I see a purple-haired boy looking down at me. "Y/NNNN, wanna play tag?" Kokichi grins at me.

"Alright, sure. Fuck it." I say, standing up from the grass. "You're it!" Kokichi runs away from me as far as he can. "Get back here!" I exclaim, running after him.

Me and Kokichi hung out for a few hours before I headed to the dormitory, went into my room and got ready to go to sleep, before I dozed off I heard a sound.

Ding, dong. Bing bong!

I look to the monitor and see the Monokubs there, though Monokid looks a bit sick.

"This is an official announcement from the Ultimate Academy." Monotaro states.

"It is now 10 p.m. For one o' you bastards, this might be your last nighttime ever." Monosuke mentions.

"Don't do something violent to start the killing game. You can make it one more night." Monophanie tries to cheer us up.

"Weeeee... *hic!*" Monokid screeches.

"...Oh! I get it now! I totally get it!" Monokid exclaims.

"It's crystal clear to me now! I understand everything!" Monokid cheers.

"...See, look at your face." Monokid starts explaining.

"The way your eyes are angled...The way your face is floating..." Monokid speaks.

"That's a crazy face." The blue bear continues talking.

"...Hehehehehe! Hahahahahaha!" Monokid laughs.

"Monokid seems really out of it. Is it what happens when you drink too much honey?" Monotaro points out.

"Bedtime, ursine!" The Monokubs chant and the screen fades to black.

I get into a comfortable sleeping position and dozed off to dream land.

Word count: 3262

YOOOO 330+ READS- TYSM-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.8K 1.6K 11
Danganronpa V3 was a virtual reality game where the creators have a contest to see who would be able to win the killing game. When you go into the ga...
9.6K 427 30
Kokichi and Shuichi remember the killing game. How will it effect their originally normal lives when their ingame and pregame personalities are merge...
109K 3.2K 43
y/n the ultimate singer was kidnapped and trapped in the school of gifted juveniles and goes through a despair inducing killing game! She meets one o...
168K 5K 69
made: 13th October 2020 finished: 31st July 2022