Fucking Feelings {Bakugo x Re...

By PikaJovi

(Y/N) (L/N) is living a normal life with a normal family. Nothing could have been more perfect. Except maybe... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65

Chapter 2

3.3K 75 211
By PikaJovi

(Y/N)'s POV:

Class 1A... that's the top class for first years in the hero course. Honestly, I'm glad I didn't have to do the entry exam. That would have been a pain... since I'm not really feeling this whole thing yet, and it's even worse when you are a week late. 

Everyone probably already knows each other and got friendly. I'm just going to bust in and be the center of attention. Fuck! That is the worse! I can already tell my day is going to be very long and tiring.

I stand in front of the enormous door of 1A and prepare myself mentally for the day and my classmates. I can hear a teacher talking inside; I knock and walk-in. Drawing everyone's attention to me. "You must be the student who would be joining us late. Come on, stop wasting time and come in." I recognize him as Aizawa Shota, the hero 'Eraser Head.' My parents worked with him once or twice; he likes to stay under the radar.

"Introduce yourself and your quirk, and let's get on with it." he says as he yawns and leans back against the board.

I look towards the students and try to analyze them. Some I couldn't read, others screamed they were the loud and energetic type. "Well then, I'm (L/N) (Y/N). My quirk is 'Neon.'" I look back at Aizawa-Sensei with no expression on my face, asking if that was enough.

"I guess-" he starts but never gets to finish.

"Wow! Neon! What does that do?" a student asks.

"Do you glow?" another one.

"How do you fight with it?" and another...

The questions just kept coming, and I'm hoping I will not have to answer them. But one student was basically shaking in excitement; he wasn't even sitting in his seat anymore. Weirdo... "Am I suppose to answer them?" I reluctantly ask.

"Sit down and shut up, everyone. You have time to talk and ask later, don't waste my time and energy now." he says as he waves me away to find an empty seat. 

I look around and find a seat in the second row behind a spiky red-headed boy; he gave me a wide grin as I passed by. Boy, did he have sharp teeth... but there were cool! "Bakubro! What do you think her quirk does? Doesn't it sound cool?" he whispers to the guy next to him, who looks like he's bored out of his mind.

"I don't give a fuck what her quirk is, Shittyhair. Probably some weak ass shit, like Christmas lights." he answers without even batting an eye or looking in his classmate's direction. 

"The fuck did you just say?" I get off my seat and stand in front of him. "Did you just call my quirk Christmas lights?" I glare down at him, and the class instantly starts whispering. I don't know what could be so interesting about this for them to murmur to each other.

"So? What are you going to do about it extra?" his facial expression doesn't change at all. He isn't bothered at all by this.

"Extra? If you have issues hearing, my name is (Y/N). You don't know shit about me, and you're already insulting me?" I keep my glare, but I put my hands on his desk and lean forward.

"You seem to be mistaken; I just don't give a fuck. Not about your name or your stupid, weak-ass quirk. Now get out of my face, dumbass." he leans back in his seat and waves his hand, shooing me away.

Oh, man... I'm going to kill this kid!

"What is with all this shouting?! You just got here, and you're already making problems (L/N)?" Aizawa-Sensei intervenes.

"I didn't do shit! He's the asshole insulting me when he knows jack-shit!" I turn towards my teacher, trying to clear things up.

"Don't bother with Bakugo; it will be a lot more peaceful if you just ignore him." the red-head tries to calm things down.

"Bakugo, respect your classmates and (L/N) get back in your seat!" Aizawa says his last remark and gives us a look that no one can ignore.

I scoff at him and that stupid ash-haired kid and get back to my seat. My day is starting off perfectly... I already have someone I hate. If he's going to cause me issues, I'm going to have to deal with him soon and shut him up once and for all.

"Psst! Hey," I look up, and the red-head is talking to me. "I'm Kirishima Eijiro. Sorry about Bakugo; he could be a bit intense sometimes. Don't worry, he will come around." well thanks, but I don't really care if he does.

"Nice to meet you, and I really can't be fucked if he likes me or not. As long as he stays away from me." I give him a sarcastic smile and make him look forward again. Now that my parents know that my friendships are fake, I don't have to play nice anymore and force myself to make friends.

Without even realizing it, because I wasn't paying attention, homeroom was over, and a bunch of other classes as well. A bell rings, signaling for lunch. The teacher dismisses us, and everyone starts to get up to leave.

"You're (L/N) (Y/N) right!? Does that mean you're related to the 'Duo Heroes'? The (L/N)s?" the excited kid from earlier rushes towards me and asks, and with that, everyone was looking at me now, waiting for an answer.

"Uhh... ya. They're my parents." I answer hesitantly, knowing the energy this news brings and how people react.

"Oh my God! That's amazing!"

"Damn! Both her parents are heroes; how cool is that!"

"I can't believe their daughter is in my class. It's so nice to meet you; my name is Midoriya Izuku. I was a huge fan of your parents; they were amazing!" he shares and extends his hand for a shake.

I shake his hand and greet him back. "Thanks, I guess." I never know what to say to these people. Sorry, my parents aren't heroes anymore? Please keep supporting them even though they aren't heroes anymore? Sometimes I get the urge to ask if they are disappointed.

I catch the ash kid looking back at me, so he was listening in. Ha! Do you regret calling me an extra now? "What are you looking at, asshole?" I ask with a grimace.

"Nothing much, just wondering how such successful heroes brought about such a lame-ass kid." he gets off his seat and makes his way to the door.

Augh! The nerve on this kid! "Oi! What the fuck is your issue, man? What crawled up your ass and died?" I stand and face him, trying really hard to control my anger.

"I don't have time to waste on you. So fuck off." he flips me off and exits the room.

I was officially fuming! This guy is so going to die, and I'll be the one to kill him.

"(L/N)-san, it's best to just ignore Kacchan. He isn't the friendliest around." he awkwardly chuckles.

"Who the fuck is Kacchan? That brat? What kind of nickname is that?" I found it very weird; this rude piece of shit has a cute nickname like that.

"Ah, we are childhood friends, and the name just stuck, I guess." he chuckles while rubbing the back of his neck.

"Well, you must have had a shitty childhood. I feel sorry for you." I click my tongue and try to calm down to wipe the grimace off my face.

"Boy, do you have a colorful language. Never met such a pretty girl like that." some guy with yellow hair stands next to me and smirks at me. "Hi, I'm Kaminari Denki. Nice to meet you; I'd love to get to know you." the smirk still on his lips.

And the grimace is back... Is this guy flirting with me from day one? "And I'd like to get away from you." I move away and exit the class.

"(L/N)-san! Wait up." I look back and find Kirishima following me. "Look, I'm sorry about everyone. Your day didn't really start off well, especially since Bakugo was involved. But I promise we have good people in our class if you just give us a chance to get to know each other." he smiles, and it was the brightest thing I have ever seen.

"Well, at least you don't seem half bad." I shrug and somehow put him on my potential ally list.

"Great! Thanks, man! Let's get lunch with everyone! You will have fun!" he grabs my hand and pulls me to the cafeteria. Maybe giving hope to an energetic shark wasn't the brightest idea...

After lunch, where I basically met Kirishima's friends, I already know Kaminari, then there was Sero, he seemed like a nice, calm guy. And they actually had a girl who hangs out with them, her name was Ashido, but everyone calls her Mina. With all honesty, she looks the coolest out of everyone, and somehow, I might be able to hang out with her. She doesn't seem the girly type. I can't stand those.

We were now back in our class, waiting for the next teacher to show up. Suddenly the door bursts open, and a loud laugh is heard. "It's fine now! Why? Because I am here!" Oh, God... Oh, please no. His laugh continues, and everyone gets excited when they see All Might in the classroom. They were beyond happy about being taught by the number one Hero.

I wanted to evaporate right then and there.

"How is everyone today? Well, we are going to do some hero training! Is everyone excited?" his bubbly energy just oozes out of him, and he keeps laughing every time the kids' cheer. "Well, let's get-

"Young (Y/N)?" shit!

I slowly look up at him from behind my arms, where I tried to hide. "You're the new student they told me about? Your parents didn't mention anything about enrolling you?" ya well, they didn't mention anything about your teaching either. Now the whole class is whispering again.

"Well, come over here and let me see you! It's been such a long time!" he ushers me to the front of the class, but I seriously hate being the center of attention... "Come on, come on!" I don't know how I used to deal with him as a kid...

"You have become such a young lady!" he laughs again. "How is your training going? And your quirk? Think you can take me on now?" he pats my shoulder and laughs, remembering unnecessary things from the past. 

"(Y/N)! You know All Might?!" oh ya, I told them to call me by my first name; it's a lot easier like that.

"I'm friends with her parents, so I used to see her a lot when she was just a kid." he gestures really low to the ground; I was not that short...

"That's so cool! Hey, All Might! What does beautiful (Y/N)'s quirk do? She won't tell us." some shrimp with purple balls for hair? Asks. He is definitely someone I want to stay away from him. I can see it from his eyes; he is a creep.

"I guess you will just have to find out. And I have the perfect opportunity for that!" he allows me to go back to my seat, and Kirishima laughs at my face when I sit. "Today, we are going to do battle! Are you excited about that!?" everyone cheers, ready to get into action.

All Might take us to the training grounds. It was a city set up with building all around. Everyone was told to get into their designed costumes to really set the mood, I guess. Since I joined more as a surprise, I didn't plan for a costume, and my parents obviously couldn't design one for me. So for today, I'll just have to participate in my gym clothes.

I have to admit though, everyone's costumes were pretty cool. Well, some were lame, like Mineta; learned the creep's name, everyone advised to stay away from him. Mina's was cool; it gave such alien vibes. Kirishima, on the other hand... that boy is ripped! I mean, he's basically shirtless; it was hard not to look and notice, but like damn!

As much as I hate to admit it... the best-looking costume would have to go to the Ash asshole, the jerk, the little fuck Bakugo. I don't know his quirk, but that mask, those boots, and those grenades on each hand! Augh! I don't want to say it!

"Wow! Bakubro! You look so cool!" there! Kirishima said it for me.

"Okay, the class will be split into teams of two, and then you will draw a paper that will determine if you are on the hero team or the villain team." All Might starts to explain the exercise. "Since we have an odd number of students, one team will have three members instead of two. I will be choosing the teams."

Everyone ended up in teams and their roles. I was with Midoriya and Uraraka, she seems to be friends with Midoriya, and she is really friendly. I can see why they get along. "Nice to meet you (Y/N)! Let's do our best to win this as heroes!" she cheers, and Midoriya joins her slightly. We are going up against the villain team that is consisting of Iida and Bakugo.

"Okay villains, you may enter the building and prepare yourselves." it's time.

"Hey losers, try not to make this too boring, will ya?" Bakugo says and goes into the building. Oh, I'll show him boring!

"START!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N):

Hello!!

How is it going so far? Excited to know more about (Y/N)'s quirk? I might have changed the seating in class, I wanted to have Kirishima and Bakugo be next to each other.

See you soon!!!

*PikaJovi* (^0^)/

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 73 53
Akari Takahashi and her younger brother live with her grandparents after a tragic accident with her parents and goes to the same schools as Katsuki B...
264K 9.2K 113
Y/N Yagi -the daughter of the greatest Hero in the world, All-Might- joins U.A with her best friend, Hitoshi Shinsou. People have always criticized h...
1M 35.4K 56
L/N Y/N had been the centre of attention during her middle school years. Always being the one others would talk about, teachers taking full notice of...
3.4M 98.5K 85
(𝚈/𝚗) (𝙻/𝚗) 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚛𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊 𝚙𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚛𝚔, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜𝚗'𝚝...