The One Who Lost Everything (...

By ScarlettSinger

Meet Harper Louis. Her mother and father were both KIA in one of the Heroics missions. Her father, Henry Loui... More

Cast
The Day Care Center
The Flying Train
Grandma Moreno
Flying An Alien Ship
Being Incredibly Stealthy In An Alien Ship
Being Incredibly Stealthy In An Alien Ship (Part 2)
Numbness
Confusion
Unintentional
Goodbye
Overwhelming
Never-Ending
Reckless
Alone
Driving Test
Lies
Escape
Broken
Capture
Saved In More Ways Than One
Dagger
Angel
Mount Olympus
Convince Me
The Conspiracy
The Trial
Practicing with Gods
Evil Lurks Below
Evil Lurks Above
Evil Lurked In Me
A/N
Those Who Stay Evil
Those Who Stay Controlled
The Dessert
The Cave
Assumptions
The News
The Beach Love
A/N
The Hacker
The Game
A/N

What if?

174 4 10
By ScarlettSinger

(I want to try something, I am going to have multiple different endings in this chapter for Being Incredibly Stealthy In An Alien Ship Part 2. And if you really like one could you comment and I might turn it into a separate book or something. If not, that is perfectly fine and this afternoon I will post a chapter for the original story line. Thank you so much for dealing with me)

Number 1:

I'm a girl in a world--- (I'm joking but I have always wanted to do that). I looked down at my necklace and it was still faintly glowing. I didn't pay attention to anyone but running towards my brother. I pushed past the line of dramatic superheroes and into the glowing pyramid. Their cell was similar to our own and lying in a corner was my brother. I hesitantly walked over, not wanting for heart break to be just around the corner. He was breathing shallowly and his pulse was weak. 

"Wild Card!" I yelled.

No one responded.

"If you don't get your butt in here, I will tell Missy what you think about her," I threatened.

"No, NO! I'm coming," He sprinted over.

I smirked.

"Teleport him back down to Earth and to the nearest hospital," I ordered.

He was about to ask why but a glare on my face got him moving. He touched his body and the two teleported away. I sighed and ran past the others and into the hallways of the alien ship. I had to find the ship bay. I put my hand on the wall and pushed some energy in and I was able to create a map in my mind. I ran until I found the shipping port. I hadn't noticed footprints behind me. They looked weirdly at me as I opened one of the ships doors and sat in the seat.

"What are you doing?" It was one of the President's bodyguards.

"I'm sorry that is classified," I responded, quickly before lifting off and heading back down to Earth.

Number 2:

I watched as the heroes stepped out, my necklace forgotten. My eyes searched the row of heroes and my eyes narrowed when I couldn't see Harry. It was just a prank, my mind tried to explain. Mr. Moreno noticed my frantic searching. He sighed deeply and began a slow walk over to me. I thought he was going towards Missy. So I was confused when he stopped by me. He hugged me and we were all looking on in confusion.

"Your brother, he uh he died," Mr. Moreno whispered in my ear.

"I don't know how much he paid you but this is not a funny prank," I pushed him away.

He kept shaking his head.

"No, sweetie. It's true," Mrs. Vox agreed.

"Okay seriously not funny," I warned.

My face started contorting in a face of disbelief. 

"Dude, just appear already. I don't want to...," I accepted it. 

My knees caved to the ground. My hysterical sobs echoed through the huge room. Missy ran over to me and hugged my side as I cried into her shirt. Everyone else was frozen. The pain etched on my face was clear. I couldn't breathe. It was all gone. He promised. He had promised he would come back. I kept crying until my eyes ran dry and not were just sore. I stood up, my legs shaking and my head down. Missy tried to steady me but I swatted her away. Ojo approached me. I didn't see her.

"I apologize," She said quietly.

"No, this is all my fault. I did this," My face contorted into a smile, "But I can join them, I can join my family."

I stepped back and fell off of the platform, hoping death would take me quickly. My eyes closed and I succumbed. I fell asleep and didn't feel Noodle's arm wrap around my waist. Or being flown back to Earth. Or being placed in a hospital bed. They watched me in sadness because I was broken.

Number 3:

My necklace was growing brightly and I saw Harry step out. I didn't wait for an explanation, I just ran towards my brother. His face lit up at the sight of me and he spun me around I reached close enough to him. I hugged him tightly, never wanting to let go.

"Did you miss me that much, munchkin," He whispered into my hair.

I let go of him and punched him in the shoulder.

"Don't scare me like that again," I threatened playfully.

"Wouldn't dream of it," Harry promised. 

The others soon joined their parents. Then Harry had a awful idea, a strictly terrible idea.

"I have an idea," I groaned.

"How about Noodles attaches his arm to us and we go bungee jumping down?" He suggested.

Noodles was the first to agree. I repeatedly face palmed. All the boys agreed. I rolled my eyes. Why of all things?

"I don't think that is safe," I muttered.

"It is perfectly safe, someone can be our spotter," Harry disagreed.

"I'll do it, someone needs to be responsible," I raised my hands.

"But you don't have any powers," Harry pointed out.

"What!" Most of the room yelled.

"Crap!" I cursed.

"She definitely has powers," Wild Card said.

I glared at him and sent him a look reminding him that I can tell Missy that he has a crush on her. He backed up. 

"Show him, Shadow," Guppy called from the arms of her mom.

"Well... when I admitted I didn't have any powers I was sort of lying," I explained.

"What do you mean?" His voice rising.

"I was in my room on the day of mom and dad's anniversary, crying and yelling in anger. I spread my arms out and energy appeared," I explained playing with a little ball on my finger tips.

(Violet, please)

"And you didn't tell me!" Harry yelled.

"It was new to me. I was scared," I screamed back.

"I thought we agreed to come to each other when we were scared," He argued.

"I didn't want to hurt you, what if I lost control of my powers? What if I killed you," I shrieked.

"I have powers too you know. I could protect myself!" He defended.

"You shouldn't have too," Tears were streaming down my face.

He approached me and my energy took over sending two things his way.

The energy hit its target and he was sent flying back and skidded down on the platform 10 feet away.

I slowly got up and ran past everyone down the platform and into the mysterious alien halls.

(I hope you liked it. Expect one for the regular storyline tonight. I'm sorry if you wanted something different. And if you really don't like it I will go back to my other one and shut up about this idea. Really sorry for being a bother.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 224 57
Ever wonder, if Lucy was really Ella's and Henry's daughter? What if she wasn't? What if she was Drizela and Henry's daughter? Read to find out how t...
22.6K 364 7
Y/n Y/l/n is a girl (she can be a boy if you want) who I the daughter of Y/m/n and Y/f/n. Those superheroes have lots of powers, basically they toget...
317 1 8
Meet Harper Louis. Her mother and father were both KIA in one of the Heroics missions. Her father, Henry Louis, could control fire and had telekinesi...
22.2K 867 13
Meet Harper... Well just Harper. She can't remember her last name.. Or her favorite color.. So when Robin is Kaldur find her awake in a frozen chambe...