Never-Ending

(Hello, now this chapter will partly be a video which will be in italics)

I barred the door just in case there was another key available. Guppy sat down in a chair while I approached the computer. I pushed my mist into the machine and my eyes shut tight. 

I clutched my head the sudden increase of information was painful

I clutched my head the sudden increase of information was painful. Then I found a similar file room. I was searching through a file box when I came across one called "Harrison Louis aka Son of Earth". My interest was peaked so I opened it and found myself watching a video.

"Hey there, sis,"  Harry waved.

He then clasped his hands in his lap and took a deep breath in.

"I know that this is definitely not the last place you wanted to see me. But I wanted to provide you some closure on what is bound to happen. 2 years ago, aliens approached the Heroics and wanted to get one of their own into the Heroics and into the government. We agreed and this years, when I was accepted into the team, I was told of what will happen tomorrow. You and the other next generations will have to "save the world". Except that there was one problem, I needed to be "kidnapped" onto an alien space ship. I knew that if you didn't save me in time that I would die. I didn't tell anyone about this issue. So here I am making a video to my younger sister. I know that you will be heart broken but I must just let it happen. When mom and dad died they gave me a video. Telling me that when you are ready to give it to you. I liked the idea of creating such a thing. I love you, blossom,"  My vision turned black before another video appeared.

"My dear child," My mom appeared on the screen.

This is her:

"You are such a beautiful girl, it will probably be years later before you watch this video and I hope that you aren't still grieving right now

"You are such a beautiful girl, it will probably be years later before you watch this video and I hope that you aren't still grieving right now. There is an enemy of the Heroics called In. In is an organization that we have been fighting against for years and we have finally found their headquarters. The thing is that we have to sneak in at night and the bomb requires some fire to ignite so your father was called in. He would have to die and I can't imagine a world without him so I volunteered to do it with him. There is a 1% chance that my water could stop the blaze but it is very unlikely. I know that we will leave you alone in this world but we are dying to save it and you. I am so so sorry, honey. Momma loves you," She was crying by the end of it and so was I.

Again, my eyes saw nothing until the final video appeared.

It was my dad:

"Good Morning, sweetheart

"Good Morning, sweetheart. Your mother probably explained the situation but let me tell you the reason why this is ever so important. Your mother's mom or your grandparents were fighting against some In agents. Your mom called your grandpa because she couldn't find her ballet shoes. He answered and was distracted so he was shot. Your grandmother died of heart break 2 weeks later. Your mom never forgave herself, she believes that she has to do something so that she can maybe see your grandparents again. Sweetheart, I know that this is a lot and you are probably crying..." He had started to sob, "But we love you and wish we could hug you one last time before we... we... go," His crying grew louder and my heart broke piece by piece.

"Shadow!" I heard Guppy call my name, I found myself back in the file room.

I wiped my tears before going through the files extremely quickly. I found some regarding what happens during apocalypses. The heroics and the Brazilian bunker. I set some software to print them out and I left the computer.

"How long was I out?" I panted.

"Only 10 minutes but you started crying towards the end," Guppy answered.

"I was crying in relief because I had found all the files that we needed," I lied.

She nodded and the printer started to printing out the files. I grabbed them and put them in a Manilla folder. Then we heard banging on the door. Our heads whipped over to the door. We both ran over and pushed up against the door. My mist assisted us until Noodles arm snaked through a crack in the door and dropped a tiny ball. Then his arm retracted and the door stopped banging. We shrugged, not knowing what it was and went back to the files. Then a ticking noise started. We thought it was a clock but there was no clock in the room. It took us another 5 minutes to realize that before a beeping was added to the ticking. I stood up and found that the noise was coming from the tiny ball. In tiny imprints was a bomb counting down. 10... I grabbed Guppy... 9... we moved to the corner... 8... I put up a shield... Then I realized that we had left the files... 7... I ran over and collected the files.... 6... I slipped and fell...5.... I scrambled up... 4... I joined Guppy back at the corner... 3... I gave Guppy the files... 2... I put the field up... 1... I braced my arms... an explosion echoed through the room before we were tossed around.

 an explosion echoed through the room before we were tossed around

(Another chapter done, I hope you enjoy. In case you were wondering my previous gifs were from Wanda Maximoff of the Marvel Universe and the one above me is from Incredibles 2. Her mom is Anna Kendrick and her father is Chris Evans)